Consensual Consequences - Cover

Consensual Consequences

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 45: Breakthroughs

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 45: Breakthroughs - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Shaken, Mindy looked at Sandy, whose face was still flushed with arousal, even as she stared at the leather that claimed Mindy's sex.

"Let me pleasure you," Mindy said.

"No," Sandy replied. "We have to get this off of you. I want you to feel pleasure, too."

But no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't get the device off. The leather was hard and stiff, and fit too tightly for Mindy to slip the belt off. At first, their intense frustration nearly overcame them, as both women wanted to find the release that they craved, and both women wanted to consummate this new level of intimacy that they shared.

But the belt was unyielding. Try as they might, nothing that they did could cause it to budge.

Trying to think of other methods, they went to the kitchen, blinking at the bright lights that were such a contrast to the soft candle glow in the living room. They found the sharpest knife that they could, but soon found that there was no effective way to use it without risking Mindy's skin. As Sandy threw the knife into the sink in frustration, Mindy began to laugh. The absurdity of the situation overwhelmed her, and soon, her laughter spread to Sandy. Before long, they were both doubled up in deep, tear-inducing laughter – their mirth now the only outlet available for all of the pent up emotional and sexual tension that permeated them both.

As her side began to ache, Mindy collapsed down onto the floor, trying to control herself before her side split in two. She felt Sandy's weight upon her, as they both were now reduced to painful giggles. Then, Mindy felt the soft touch of Sandy's lips.

"Maybe I can make you cum through the leather," she said, her voice sounding husky and her eyes clouded with arousal. They began to kiss passionately once again, and their bodies writhed together. They scissored their legs together, and Sandy began rubbing frantically on the leather, and Mindy hoped that some of the sensations that she knew this caused in Sandy's sex would penetrate to her own.

But the leather was merciless. Mindy could see how hard Sandy was now struggling to hold back her own orgasm.

"This isn't working," Mindy said. "And I don't want to put you through this. You must be dying right now."

All Sandy could do was moan in response.

"There has to be something we can do."

Regaining a bit of composure, Sandy looked down at Mindy, her brow knitted in thought.

"Did Mistress say anything before she left? Give some clue?"

"Well, she said something about removing all the barriers to unlock the final barrier, but that's it. We've removed the barriers, haven't we?"

"Maybe we aren't supposed to cum tonight. If there's one thing I've learned from my week with Mistress, it's that she always has a plan. She also likes to leave her slaves frustrated for long periods. Trust me – it makes the climaxes even more intense when they finally happen."

"I know. I was there on your birthday."

"Oh, right." Sandy blushed once again. "Well, if we aren't going to cum, then maybe we can do something else."

"What did you have in mind?" Mindy playfully raised her eyebrow.

Sandy stood up and walked to the refrigerator, leaving Mindy lying on her back on the floor. She pulled out a couple of items, and then turned back to Mindy with a mischievous look on her face, hiding the items behind her back as she straddled Mindy once again. "We have the orgasms to look forward to, whenever Mistress decides to allow them. But for now, we can just enjoy some foreplay."

"Well, we'd better hurry," Mindy said, looking at the clock on the microwave, "it's almost midnight. Mistress gave me control of you until then, so who knows what's going to happen once our little fairy tale comes to an end."

"Maybe instead of a glass slipper, that damn chastity belt will slip off of you!"

They both started to laugh again before Mindy finally asked, "So what do you have up your sleeve there to drive me even wilder with frustration?"

Sandy revealed what she was holding: chocolate sauce and whipped cream. Straddling Mindy's waist, she leaned back, thrusting her breasts into the air with her head tipped back while holding the two bottles just above her chest. Then she let loose with both, covering her breasts with the sweets in an erotic display of sugar and chocolate.

Some of them messily dripped down her stomach, sliding enticingly towards her dripping wet sex.

And then, Mindy knew exactly what to do. Whipped cream! How could she have been so stupid? Sandy still didn't remember Wednesday night, when she had licked whipped cream off of Mindy's sex in the restaurant! This was the final barrier necessary to remove all barriers!

However, she saw on the clock that she was running out of time. It was 11:59!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.