Consensual Consequences - Cover

Consensual Consequences

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 41: Collared

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 41: Collared - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Snap!

I blinked my eyes a few times, and immediately a rush of pure elation filled me. I was still naked and was kneeling in the same posture that I had tried so hard to get Jenny to maintain so many times. My knees were spread, and my arms were behind my back, and my back was straight – proudly thrusting my breasts forward.

And there before me was Jenny, naked and in the exact same position. I looked deep into her eyes, as she stared back at me, and I felt a different type of pleasure – a type of pleasure that Mistress couldn't give me – race through my soul. Tears began to stream from my eyes as I realized that, rather than tearing us apart, my submission to Mistress would bring us together. We would be happy in a way that we had never truly been ever since we had tried to engage in a dominant and submissive relationship.

This was what we wanted. This was right.

Jenny's eyes were also teary as she looked back at me. We were just a couple of feet apart, but knew that we were not allowed to move. Sharing that restriction with her made my entire body flutter with lust, as well as creating a bond between us that left me beaming.

We simply stared at each other, reveling in these feelings, for quite some time. Then, I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye, and, at the sound of another "Snap!" finally tore my eyes away from the woman I loved to look at Mistress, who now stood between us. In each hand she held a slave collar.

"Do you want to wear my collars?"

"Yes, Mistress," we both chimed in unison.

"Show me how much you want it."

She stepped forward so that both of her feet were near us. Jenny and I simultaneously bent forward and began to worship our Mistress's feet with our mouths and tongues. We continued to prostrate ourselves before her for quite some time, giving ourselves to her, showing our devotion through this submissive act.

Eventually, she said, "Enough."

We resumed our former positions.

"Do you submit to me?"

"Yes, Mistress." Again, our voices were in unison.

"Will you be my slaves?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then take these collars." She extended her hands, and we each took a collar from her.

"Now, face each other once again." We did as we were commanded.

"I want you to collar each other. Now, become my slaves."

With that, Jenny and I each reached for the other. I lovingly slipped the collar around Jenny's neck and, at the same time, felt the cool leather of my collar, as Jenny placed it around my own throat. I could feel tears welling up once again as powerful emotions moved through me. I had never felt as close to Jenny as I did at that moment.

I was also starting to feel aroused again. My body was alight with the sensitivity that my earlier release had brought, and seeing Jenny, now collared by our Mistress, caused my nipples to jut out just as wantonly as Jenny's.

Mistress placed a hand behind each of our heads, and slowly pressed us towards each other. Eventually, we tilted our heads and our lips touched. We both opened our mouths and engaged in a long, sensual kiss as our Mistress held us together, pressing firmly, showing her control.

I don't know if we both reacted to some kind of post-hypnotic suggestion, or if the dual sensation of loving kisses and Mistress's dominance alone spurred us on, but I suddenly felt a wave of pleasure quickly rise out of my sex, and, from the intensity and insistence of Jenny's kiss, could tell that she was feeling the same thing. Before long, that sensation grew and began to spread throughout my body.

"Embrace!" Mistress shouted her command, and Jenny and I immediately wrapped our arms around each other, pressing our bodies together, feeling each others' rock-hard nipples, and all the while Mistress's powerful grasp kept us locked in a deep, soul-searching kiss.

These additional sensations quickly brought us to a peak of pleasure, and we began to writhe together, displaying our deepest physical intimacies for all to see. Our freshly shaven sexes started to grind together, and moans escaped from our mouths even as we continued to explore each others' lips and tongue.

As our moans grew more desperate, Mistress uttered the command that we had both been waiting for.

"Cum for me, my slaves!"

We erupted together, squeezing each other tightly. Our hips bucked together, and we moaned deeply into each others' mouths as the waves of emotional and physical pleasure overtook us. And throughout all of this, we were both keenly aware of Mistress's hands holding us in an act of dominance – in an act of possession.

It was everything that we wanted. It was everything that we needed. And such is what we have felt ever since.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.