Consensual Consequences
Chapter 37: Salvation

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 37: Salvation - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

As I saw Eve give in to Mistress Catherine, my mind was bombarded by equally powerful sensations of hot, burning arousal, and deep, crushing despair. Standing over Eve, Mistress Catherine seemed to radiate power with such intensity that I didn't, even for a moment, blame or resent Eve for yielding. I knew that there was no resisting the full, focused power of Mistress Catherine's will.

But seeing the love of my life under the spell of another woman – a woman who seemed intent upon dominating her – was devastating. Though I knew that it wouldn't work, I saw only one last chance for me to continue my life with Eve.

I dropped to my knees, crawled to Mistress Catherine, and began to kiss and lick her shoes as I begged through my tears – and my arousal.

"Please, Mistress Catherine. Please don't take Eve from me. I can't bear the thought of losing her – of losing our life together. Please, please, just let us go."

I could feel the gaze of every woman in the room staring at me – penetrating me. They were watching me humiliate myself before Mistress Catherine – and their eyes seemed to stimulate every nerve in my body. My sex ached as I subjugated myself, publicly, before the beautiful and dominant hypnotist. Mistress Catherine stared down at me for only a moment before she spoke.

"My dear. There is no need for tears. I would never try to break up two women in love, even if it were possible. But there is one thing that you're begging for that I cannot grant. I cannot let the two of you go. You wouldn't really want that, would you?"

It took me a moment to collect myself. I had stopped worshipping Mistress's feet, and instead I knelt before her with my arms tightly behind my back and my breasts jutting forward. A wave of relief had washed over me when I heard Mistress promise not to take Eve from me, and the arousal that I had been feeling could now blossom uncontested throughout my body. Finally, I collected myself enough to respond.

"Yes, I would. I love Eve, and I don't want to be without her."

"Yes, I can see that. But that isn't what I asked you, now, was it? Do you really want to continue the life that the two of you have been living?"

I was a bit confused, and struggled to find an answer.

"Let me ask you this, Jenny, have you been a proper, obedient slave?"

I knew that I couldn't lie to Mistress.

"No. I have been very bad lately."

"And why is that?"

"I don't know. I want to please Eve, and I feel bad when I disappoint her. But somehow, I just can't motivate myself to do what she asks of me sometimes." Now, my tears returned.

"Have you ever been a good slave?"

"Yes. In the beginning I obeyed without question."

"And did you ever do anything to disappoint your Mistress during this time?"

"Yes. I once broke a glass."

"And how did she respond."

"She punished me."

"Was the punishment severe enough?"

"I ... y-yes ... I think so..."

"The next time that you handled the glasses, were you extra careful – did images of your punishment enter your mind."

"N-no."

"Was this around the time you started to become disobedient?"

"Yes."

"This is why I cannot simply let you and Eve go. You have been disobeying her because, for all of the love that the two of you share, neither one of you is really getting what you want – what you need. And the reason is really quite simple: you are both naturally, deeply submissive. Eve surrendered to my hypnosis because she has wanted to be dominated ever since she saw that pornography of yours. You have been disobedient because Eve's submissive nature makes it impossible for her to truly dominate you in the way that you crave."

"Well then what is going to happen to us?" I was becoming upset again.

"You will both become my slaves."

Those words seemed to reverberate throughout my entire body. I suddenly felt arousal driving itself into me that was unlike anything I had ever felt before. This was a feeling that went beyond physical sensation – I was aroused on an emotional and mental level that I didn't know existed.

"I can see that this prospect pleases you."

"Yes, Mistress. I want us both to be your slaves."

"Well, then, you must help me to get Eve in touch with her submissive side. Will you do that?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. First, you must remove your clothing – I want my slave girls naked when possible."

I quickly removed all of my clothing. On the one hand, I was mortified – Eve and I had always kept our sex games private. Now, I was stripping off my clothes in a room full of people, all of whom were staring at me and watching me obey the commands of a dominant hypnotist whom I'd only just recently encountered.

On the other hand, all of this just caused me to become more aroused. As I removed my brazier, my breasts were finally free, and my nipples could jut out proudly – my arousal making them hard and sensitive.

Finally, I knelt once again before Mistress, but this time I wore nothing but my collar. Mistress looked down at me with an expression of displeasure.

"I wanted you to remove all of your clothing."

"But, I have, Mistress." I started to become anxious as I didn't understand what Mistress wanted from me.

"Remove your collar, too."

"But, that is a sign of my submission..."

"That is a sign of your submission to Eve. You will not be her slave anymore. I will collar you when I think you're ready for it. Until then, you are to be naked."

I knew that I could only obey. I unbuckled the collar from my neck and placed it on the floor, as if as an offering, at Mistress's feet.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.