Consensual Consequences
Chapter 35: Discovery

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 35: Discovery - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

When we arrived at the club, we were both pretty stunned by what we saw. We had been engaging in our dominant/submissive roles for a few years, and had tried a variety of things, but we had never even come close to going as far as some of the people that we saw there. Many of the slaves were completely naked, and in various states of bondage, and there were spankings and other punishments taking place all around us. One woman was using the hot wax from the candle at her table to torment her slave's breasts, and another was using a crop directly on her slave's nipples.

The more I took in, the more aroused I became. Things had been pretty stale between Eve and I for the last few weeks, but this scene was stirring all of the old passion. I really wanted Eve to take me into one of the booths and do to me what these other mistresses were doing to their slaves.

I could tell that all of it was having an effect on Eve as well. Her face had taken on the aroused look that I had come to know so well, and I could tell that her face was a bit flushed. We were both utterly spellbound, and eager to know what else we would see that night.

As we walked through the club, we got a lot of leering looks as the various women sized up the newcomers. Our clothes were far more conservative than almost everyone else's: Eve wore a black leather corset and a jacket, along with some leather pants, and I was in a revealing mini-skirt and a similar corset – although I didn't have the jacket to cover any parts of me that might be showing. I was wearing my collar, but noticed that I might be the only slave in the club that wasn't being led around by a leash. Instead, I entered next to Eve, and we held hands as we moved through the erotic scene before us.

Eventually, we found a seat fairly close to the stage. I was curious to find out what Mistress would do with me now that we could sit, but she simply took her seat and had me kneel next to her. I knelt, but didn't put my hands behind my back – hoping that my bad behavior would inspire her to punish me.

Eve was too distracted to notice. She was looking around the club with wide eyes, clearly amazed by the various acts that were taking place around us. I followed her eyes and noticed that she was staring at a woman in a large booth who was sitting with her legs spread. At her feet were two slaves, one worshipping her feet while the other was servicing her sex. The woman held a crop that she would occasionally, almost absent-mindedly, use to spur on her slaves. Most of her attention, though, was directed at another mistress who was standing by the booth engaging in a conversation while her own slave stood a few steps behind her on a leash.

Eve and I continued to look around, our arousal growing, trying to take it all in, when suddenly, the lights went down and we could hear the bustle of people taking their seats. The show was about to begin!

The entire room was dark, although there was still enough light to make out individuals in the crowd if I looked hard enough. A spotlight appeared on the stage, but it remained empty. Then, as if materializing out of the darkness, Mistress Catherine stepped into the light.

She was so tall and commanding, and so clearly full of confidence, that just the sight of her took my breath away. I was in love with Eve, and had never had any thoughts of cheating on her, but something about this woman caused my sex to throb with arousal. I didn't necessarily want to have sex with Mistress Catherine, I just found her so magnetic – I was simply drawn to her in a way that I had never experienced before – not even with Eve.

Mistress Catherine didn't speak for quite some time – she just looked out at the audience with those dark, entrancing eyes while grinning slightly. She was wearing a beautiful black dress, and around her neck was a long chain, at the end of which was a small crystal pendant that glinted enticingly in the light. Finally, she broke the silence.

"Welcome ladies. I want to thank you all for coming tonight, and I want to thank the owners of the club for inviting me. I hope you enjoy what I am going to show you. Tonight, I will be demonstrating the power of hypnosis. Given all of your proclivities, I'm sure that you will appreciate the potential that comes from the power to control someone's mind, as well as the level of submission required for someone to yield that control."

Mistress Catherine paused for a moment as her eyes swept slowly over the audience. As her gaze passed over me I felt as though everyone else in the room simply ceased to exist. I immediately crossed my arms behind my back, and assumed my proper pose – it somehow didn't feel right to be lax in my duties while under her gaze.

Mistress Catherine's gaze passed away from me very quickly, and briefly flitted over Eve, who visibly jerked at the sensation of Mistress Catherine's stare. I watched as several other women had similar reactions as the hypnotist's eyes continued to scan the crowd.

Her survey complete, Mistress Catherine spoke once again.

"Tonight, I wanted to demonstrate the power of hypnosis on a subject who has never experienced it before. Mistress Diana, whom many of you know, has been kind enough to let me use one of her slaves for this purpose. Diana, will you bring slave Linda to me now?"

I looked over and saw that the woman that Eve had been watching earlier was now leading one of her slaves towards the stage. When she reached the stage, she handed the leash to Mistress Catherine, who then guided the slave to the middle of the pool of light.

"Kneel," Mistress Catherine said, and the slave obeyed immediately, adopting a perfectly submissive posture.

"Now, contrary to what some believe, it is impossible to hypnotize someone completely against her will. However, what a person thinks that she wants, and what she actually wants, are often not the same. That is what I would like to demonstrate tonight."

With that, Mistress Catherine walked behind slave Linda, while gently stroking the girl's face. The slave closed her eyes and sighed, clearly aroused by the situation.

"Given slave Linda's submissive nature, though, this might be hard to demonstrate – it is quite clear that she is ready to succumb to me at any moment. As many of you know, Mistress Diana has trained her quite well, wouldn't you agree?"

Several women in the audience spoke out in confirmation of Mistress Catherine's statement.

"And slave Linda is utterly and completely devoted to Mistress Diana, isn't that right?"

Again, the crowd affirmed her statement.

"Well then, let us perform an experiment. Mistress Diana, would you please command your slave to resist my hypnosis?"

"Certainly," Mistress Diana responded. Then, looking directly at her slave, she commanded in a powerful voice, "Slave, I do not want you to become hypnotized. You are to follow Mistress Catherine's commands, but do not let yourself fall into hypnosis. If you fail, and allow her to hypnotize you, I will punish you harshly. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," the girl meekly replied. There was a confidence in her voice, though, as the slave seemed to feed off of her Mistress's power. Her erect nipples betrayed her arousal at being on the stage and at the mercy of Mistress Catherine, but still, her Mistress's command also gave her an air of defiance.

With the challenge now in place, Mistress Diana returned to her seat, and Mistress Catherine resumed her demonstration.

"Have any of you known slave Linda to disobey her Mistress before?"

Some women in the audience quickly responded "No."

"Well, let's see if I can change that."

With that, Mistress Catherine removed the chain from her neck, and held it well above slave Linda's head, where the submissive woman couldn't see it. As she allowed the pendant to steady itself on the chain, Mistress Catherine spoke.

"Now, slave, I want you to take a deep breath in. Then let it let. Then in ... then out ... then in ... then out ... It is so relaxing ... just breathing in ... and out ... and in ... and out..."

Each time Mistress Catherine said these words, the slave obeyed – her chest rose and fell, her beautiful breasts, with their rock hard nipples, moved slightly with each breath. My own nipples began to grow hard, as well, as I felt myself responding to Mistress's power – her strength was apparent with every word she spoke...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.