Consensual Consequences - Cover

Consensual Consequences

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 33: The Next Morning

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 33: The Next Morning - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

When Sandy awoke the next morning, she felt as though she might burst from the level of happiness that was filling her. She was lying in a soft, comfortable bed, completely naked except for her collar, which was chained to a bolt in the wall. Still, there was enough slack in the chain for her to be comfortable, and even to move around in the large bed. She even had enough slack to get to the small toilet that she discovered right next to the bed.

Sandy looked at her surroundings, and found herself in a sort of dungeon – but it was a dungeon that flew in the face of every stereo-typical dungeon that she had ever heard about or imagined. The walls were all a bright, brilliant white, as were the sheets and covers of her bed. The room had warm, inviting hardwood floors, and there was a large window on the far wall, through which the sun was shining, filling the room with a radiant light.

But despite these lovely surroundings – the reminders of Sandy's captivity were abundant. In addition to the bolt in the wall that her chain was currently attached to, there were other bolts at various places throughout the room, as well as a set of shackles in one wall. Covering the window was a set of thick bars, and the door, which was in another wall, was large, made of metal, and sealed tightly, so that no air or light (or slave girl) could escape through it.

And on another wall was a large spiral. Currently, it was still, but Sandy could just imagine waking up and immediately dropping into trance as the disk went into motion, forcing her to submit to her Mistress's hypnosis before she was even collected for the day's (or night's) activities. Just the thought of all of this caused Sandy's sore sex to flare to life.

As it did so, the memories of the previous night came rushing back to her. Everything that had happened had been so amazing and filled her with absolute rapture. She had submitted so completely to Mistress when she accepted her collar, but as Penny had offered her as a sacrifice to Mistress's dominance, Sandy had felt something even deeper. She was more than simply a submissive slave to her dominant Mistress, she was a vessel of submission, channeling it and allowing others, even women as strong as Penny, to let go and find the submission they craved.

As she thought about this, Sandy found herself smiling from ear to ear – and she found her sex getting wet and her nipples standing at attention. She did not consider touching herself since her pleasure belonged only to her Mistress, but she knew that if she did, it would probably be unpleasant anyway. The length and intensity of her release the previous night had put her body through so much that she was now quite sore, and her sex, even all these hours after her time on the altar, was still incredibly sensitive.

To take her mind off of the wetness in her sex, Sandy decided to get out of bed and use the toilet. As she slid from underneath the sheets, she realized how good her skin felt. She could see a few lasting welts from the flogging she had received, and her skin was very tender where the hot wax had fallen on it, but since then she had been expertly tended to. She could tell that she had been bathed, and her skin felt soft and silky smooth. Similarly, her hair was clean and it, too felt soft and luxurious.

When she had finished going to the bathroom, Sandy climbed back into bed and closed her eyes, simply letting the feeling of completeness and joy wash over her.

She apparently dozed off again because a sound suddenly brought her mind back to her surroundings, and Sandy opened her eyes to see the door opening. Once the door had opened, Sandy saw Jenny striding in, wearing her maid's outfit, which left both her sex and her breasts completely exposed, a set of heels, and, of course, her collar. In her arms was a tray holding an inviting breakfast.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.