Consensual Consequences
Chapter 32: Failure

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 32: Failure - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Snap!

Penny blinked twice as consciousness returned. Her body still tingled from the eruption of pleasure that had overtaken her before she went into trance. Her sex ached from all of the orgasms that Mistress had ripped from her body, and all of her muscles felt completely exhausted.

Her nipples still ached as well, and Penny realized that the nipple clamps were still on them. It seemed that they throbbed with each beat of her pulse.

Still, Penny felt wonderful. She was sexually spent, and a feeling of bliss and relaxation had taken her entire being.

As awareness continued to return, she realized that she was no longer on the sybian, but was kneeling on the stage with Mistress standing before her. She noticed that she was free of the hypnotic bondage that had kept her hands trapped behind her back, but nevertheless, she kept her arms crossed behind her in deference to Mistress.

The altar was gone, and Sandy was nowhere to be seen, but the stage was still only lit with candlelight. This reminded Penny of the treatment that she had just endured, and she became aware, once again, of the wax on her breasts and chest, all of which had now hardened and some of which had flaked off of her skin.

Penny knew that she hadn't been hypnotized for too long, as neither the sweat on her body nor the sexual secretions on her face had dried. That, combined with the oil that still adorned her body gave her an erotic glow as she knelt on stage, the audience continuing to stare at her.

"Did you enjoy that?" Mistress once again claimed Penny's attention.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

"Show me how much you appreciated that."

Mistress stepped one of her feet forward and Penny instantly knew what she was supposed to do. She kept her arms crossed behind her as she leaned her body forward until her mouth was just above Mistress's heeled foot. Without any hesitation, she kissed Mistress's foot and licked the leather of her heeled shoe.

Penny continued to worship Mistress's foot for quite some time, occasionally stopping her ministrations to whisper, "Thank you, Mistress."

Eventually, Mistress commanded her to stop, and Penny resumed her kneeling position, her eyes cast towards the floor in a sign of submission.

"Would you like to have experiences like that in the future?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Look at me." Penny obeyed.

When she looked up she saw that Mistress was now holding something in her hands. When she offered it to Penny's gaze, Penny realized what it was: a collar! Was she about to become a slave, like Sandy? Was that what she wanted? Penny's mind began to race as she tried to sort out the complicated feelings that began swirling in her brain.

Mistress broke her concentration.

"This is a slave collar. If I deem you worthy of it, and if you accept it, it will be a symbol of your slavery to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Penny continued to try to sort out what she was feeling. As much as her sex ached from all of the stimulation it had received, she still felt it quiver in arousal at the thought of submitting to Mistress. But once again, there was an odd anxiety that flared up in the back of her mind – that same anxiety that she had felt a lot in the last few days, but couldn't quite identify.

"Do you want to become my slave, Penny?"

Penny knew that she had to answer now, that hesitation was not an option. She decided not to think about it anymore, but to simply answer – to let whatever response naturally came out of her be her response – she would be as eager to learn her response as anyone in the room.

Following a single inhaled breath, Penny answered.

"Yes, Mistress, I want to be your slave."

A tear escaped Penny's eye as she said that. She couldn't tell if it was a tear of joy or a tear of fear, as both of those emotions were swirling frantically inside of her.

"Why do you want to be my slave?"

Penny was unable to answer this question as quickly as she had the previous one. Her emotions seemed to be pulling her in two different directions, and she was doing all that she could to reconcile them and to arrive at a satisfactory response.

She thought back over the previous week – to the transformation that had taken place. This time last week she had been skeptical of Mistress, and had wanted to protect Sandy from her. She had gone into trance that time against her conscious will. The same had happened on Monday when she had attempted to confront Mistress in order to protect Sandy.

But then, on Thursday, Penny had had a breakthrough. She had realized that she had given in to those trances for a reason: she put too much pressure on herself and sometimes needed to let someone else take on responsibility, to alleviate some of her burden. Tonight, she had learned that same lesson – she had stopped trying to protect Sandy, because she realized that Sandy could take care of herself, and in doing so, Penny freed herself to enjoy the release that had left her in the state of bliss in which she now found herself.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.