Consensual Consequences
Chapter 28: The Altar

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 28: The Altar - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

The next time that Sandy was able to collect a conscious thought, she was naked, cuffed and collared. The cuffs one her wrists were bound together behind her back, and a chain connected the cuffs on her ankles, limiting her movement.

She was vaguely aware that she was in her Mistress's home once again. She could faintly recollect entering the large house, being stripped and collared, bathing, having her hair dried and styled, and being led back through the house by a leash. Then, a single loud snap had brought her out of the trance that she had been swimming in since her encounter with Mistress back at the office.

As awareness returned, she took in her surroundings. She was once again in the large room where, just five days earlier, she had given herself to her Mistress and received her collar. Once again, the room was full of Mistresses and their slaves – this time even more so. The room was much darker this time, though – the only light came from an array of candles set up on the stage.

The stage was different, too. The large X frame was nowhere to be seen. Instead, there was a single large stone block resting in the middle of the stage with the shorter end facing the audience. Surrounding the block was a semi-circle of candles in tall candle-holders. The back of the stage was also filled with sconces and candleholders, so that the stage had a soft but intense glow.

But most of that glow was focused on the block in the center – making it look less like a simple stone block, and more like an altar.

Sandy was observing all of this from the back of the room where she stood, her feet hobbled, and her collar attached to a leash. Standing just in front of her was Eve, who was also naked except for a pair of heels and her own collar. Sandy could only see Eve's back, though, as the beautiful woman was also facing the stage.

The other women in the room were chatting amongst themselves. There was a palpable energy as everyone present seemed abuzz with anticipation. Sandy looked towards the altar and felt her heart begin to race. The burning in her sex seemed to smolder with the same intensity that kept each of the candles lit, and she knew that her nipples would be on display to any of the guests who chose to gaze upon them.

Suddenly, a hush fell over the crowd. Sandy looked towards the stage, and there, at the very front, stood her Mistress, resplendent in a long, flowing gown of solid black. An audible gasp escaped Sandy's lips as the sight of her Mistress overwhelmed her, and caused her arousal to grow.

In a booming voice, Mistress declared, "Let us begin. Eve, bring the slave to the altar!"

Sandy felt at a tug on her collar as Eve used the leash to lead Sandy forward. With each short, hobbled step, she could feel her arousal increasing as she moved closer and closer to her Mistress. The eyes of every woman in the room followed her as she moved down the dark aisle that separated the audience, and gradually entered the circle of light that surrounded her Mistress.

When she arrived at the foot of the stage, Sandy noticed that in the shadow that the altar cast in front of the stage was some kind of device that she couldn't quite make out. This thought only briefly flitted across her mind as she hurried to kneel before her Mistress, awaiting her next command.

"Eve, prepare the slave."

Eve, who had disappeared from Sandy's view while she stared at her Mistress, returned holding a small bowl. First, she removed Sandy's leash and unhooked her cuffs. Then, she dipped her hand into the bowl, and then began to run her hands through Sandy's hair, pulling and slicking the hair back and leaving her beautiful face completely exposed. Next, she began to caress Sandy's naked breasts, covering them in a thin layer of oil that caused them to glisten in the candlelight. Her painfully erect nipples now shone with light that almost seemed to emanate directly out of them, and the light that reflected off of her breasts filled Sandy with an erotic energy. After her breasts were covered in the substance, Eve proceeded to coat her back and arms, then her sides and stomach.

Mistress commanded, "Rise!" and Sandy stood.

Eve then proceeded to cover Sandy's bottom and sex in the oil, before working her way down her legs. When she was finished, Sandy's entire body was covered in the oil. As the light reflected off of the shiny substance, she seemed to become one with the candlelight. Her every move now caused the light to reflect in different patterns – she was a part of the light, a vessel.

It was time for her to be placed on the altar.

While Eve had been coating Sandy in oil, her Mistress had stepped behind the altar. Now she indicated that Sandy was to step onto the stage and lie on the altar, with her head nearest her Mistress, while her feet and sex would be closest to the audience.

Once Sandy had lain herself on the altar, Mistress drew the glistening woman's arms over her head. Attached to the altar were several metal rings, and Mistress used those rings to attach Sandy's arms to the solid, unyielding stone. Each arm was bent over the side of the stone, and then attached so that her arms were angled slightly away from each other.

The size of the altar was such that it only supported Sandy down to her bottom – her legs were not on the altar. Initially, she struggled to find a comfortable way to balance, but Eve soon solved this problem. She grabbed each of Sandy's ankles, and used the cuffs to attach them to the base of the altar, one at each corner. Sandy then felt a pair of straps being fit around her knees, which were soon chained to the stone as well.

Sandy now lay helpless – her legs bent and spread wide, exposing her sex, which rested right at the edge of the altar for all of the audience to admire. The constant quivering of her sensitive inner thighs was plain to see as her glistening skin caused each ripple of flesh to shine, like a tangible beacon of Sandy's ever growing desire for sexual release.

Meanwhile, her body was pulled taught – her shining breasts danced in the light as each ragged breath betrayed her arousal, and her flat stomach steadily rose and fell as the intense need inside of her pulsed up and down.

Sandy was doing her best to control herself, but her arousal had grown so great as she had been placed upon the altar – a sacrifice for her Mistress's pleasure – that a needful whimper escaped her lips with each breath. She looked up at her Mistress, who smiled down at her – her own face looking radiant in the candlelight that swirled around them both.

Sandy then felt Mistress move, and soon found her vision to be taken from her as a blindfold was placed over her eyes. Now even more helpless, Sandy's whimpers became soft, erotic moans.

She lay like this for several moments, before she finally heard her Mistress speak once again in the same booming voice that had so filled the room before.

"Jenny, bring the initiate to the altar!"

Sandy heard footsteps approaching from across the room. She assumed that these belonged to Jenny, who was most likely wearing heels similar to the ones that were on Eve's feet. But she could also faintly make out the sound of bare feet padding on the floor. Mistress's voice filled Sandy's ears once again.

"Jenny, prepare her."

Sandy heard some kind of motion taking place very nearby, but was unable to determine exactly what was going on. Eventually, she heard a quick intake of breath very close, and moments later, Sandy felt her own sex quiver as she could suddenly feel warm breathing against her sex! Sandy's head began to move from side to side as the sensations that this caused drive her wild with desire.

Over her moans, Sandy thought she heard a sudden soft buzzing, and immediately after this sound began, she heard a loud, surprised moan. But even more than hearing it, she felt it – the quick exhalation of air – on her exposed sex. This mysterious person's breathing was increasing in its speed, as Sandy could feel short bursts of air pushing her higher and higher into her aroused state; each breath feeling like a thrust into her sex, although lacking the tangibility necessary to bring her to climax. Instead, it only increased her frustration – a frustration that Sandy delighted in as it signified her sacrifice to her Mistress.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.