Consensual Consequences - Cover

Consensual Consequences

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 26: Release

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 26: Release - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Mistress stared down at Penny for several moments as the overwhelmed woman's eyes continued to brim with tears. Penny stared back, wondering what Mistress would do to entrance her. Was it already happening? Was this stare part of the induction? As she continued to look into Mistress's eyes she almost could feel herself falling into the trance that she suddenly realized she so desperately wanted.

Any thoughts of slipping into hypnosis disappeared with a single word from Mistress.

"Kneel," the strong woman said.

Slowly, Penny did as she was told. As she felt her knees bending, a rush of arousal started to flow into her sex. This confused her – in asking Mistress to hypnotize her, Penny had finally admitted to herself that she longed for an escape from the constant pressures of her life. She spent so much time bearing the burden of so many responsibilities, and Mistress's comments had made her realize how impossible it was for her to continue without some kind of respite.

But the arousal that coursed through her as she responded to Mistress's commands seemed to be part of something else, something disconcerting and frightening. Still, Mistress had agreed to hypnotize her and, if that meant sinking to her knees, she would comply.

Penny was so desperate to feel the relief of trance that she wanted to do her best to please Mistress. So, when she was on her knees, she tried to assume the position that Mistress had demanded before: she crossed her arms behind her back and cast her eyes to the floor. The business skirt that she was wearing, though, made it impossible for her to spread her legs, so she just knelt with them together.

This apparently was unacceptable to Mistress, who quickly commanded, "Spread your legs."

"I can't, Mistress, my skirt's in the way."

Mistress reached onto Penny's desk and picked up a pair of scissors.

"Find a way to spread your legs or I'll cut the front of your skirt in half for you. You might find that hard to explain on your way out of the building."

Penny was stunned. Mistress's harsh treatment was so unexpected, and so overwhelming. Penny didn't deserve to be degraded like this, and she felt that she should stand up and demand that Mistress leave her office immediately.

But at the same time, something stopped her. Her mind was protesting this treatment, but her sex seemed to be reveling in it. For some reason that Penny couldn't explain, Mistress's sudden cruelty was turning her on, and she couldn't deny it. Previously she had blamed Mistress's hypnotic control, but now that excuse was absent. A whimper of arousal escaped Penny's lips as she moved to satisfy Mistress.

Grabbing the hem of her skirt, Penny pulled it towards her hips until the entire piece of clothing was bunched at her waist. This left her panties, including the rapidly growing wet spot, completely exposed, but also freed her legs. She spread her legs, as Mistress had commanded, and then placed her arms back in position behind her back.

"Good girl." Mistress's compliment sent a jolt of sexual energy through Penny's entire body.

As Penny's mind continued to struggle to understand what was happening to her, Mistress suddenly pulled Penny's chair near to her and sat down in it. She then reached out and began petting Penny's head.

Penny couldn't believe it! Here she was, kneeling in her own office while another woman sat in her chair and treated her as though she were some kind of pet. A part of her continued to vehemently protest, but she couldn't deny that with each stroke of Mistress's possessive hands Penny's body felt another wave of arousal.

More tears leaked out of Penny's eyes as she continued to struggle with the implications of her body's betrayal. She began to long for Mistress's hypnosis all the more – this experience was beginning to add to the weight of all of the responsibilities that bore down on her. She wanted to escape it all so badly, but Mistress was making no move to put her into trance.

"Take off your jacket." Mistress once again broke Penny's thoughts with a sharp command.

Penny quickly complied, only to hesitate when Mistress issued her next command.

"Unbutton your shirt."

"But ... I'm ... this my office ... what if someone looks in the window ... I..."

Penny's next words were cut short as she felt a sudden smack on her cheek. The blow was actually quite soft and was only jarring because it was so unexpected. Nonetheless, its effect was quite powerful. Penny immediately reached towards her shirt and, with hands shaking so hard that she could barely control them, she began unbuttoning her shirt.

With each button, she felt her nipples growing harder and harder. That slap should have been the final straw – she should have been calling security. But instead, she was giving in – obeying this woman who seemed intent on humiliating her. But she was also turning her on.

When Penny had finished unbuttoning her shirt, Mistress reached down and pulled Penny's shirt off her shoulders, leaving it half on in a way that effectively pinned Penny's arms to her sides. During this rough motion, Penny let out a gasp as the rough handling seemed to flood her with erotic desire.

Her mind awash in arousal and confusion, Penny looked up towards her Mistress and began to beg.

"Please, hypnotize me, Mistress. Please, I want to go into trance. Please, please hypnotize me."

Even as Penny heard the words that she was uttering she couldn't believe what she was saying. Just a few minutes before she had been resolute in her determination to resist Mistress's trance. She was prepared to call the police in order to save herself from Mistress's seemingly subversive ability to slip her into trance against her will. And now, just as Mistress had somehow predicted, she was on her knees, deeply aroused, and begging to be put into trance.

And what was most shocking was that it was the arousal, and not the begging, that Penny found to be the most distressing. Of course, Mistress had managed to fill her with sexual need before. In fact, she had brought Penny to a peak of arousal that she hadn't thought possible, and then given her a climax that left her, literally, speechless. But that had been while Penny was under hypnosis – she had been compelled to feel that way.

Now, something else was happening. Penny's body was responding of its own accord as Mistress dominated her, and that was something that Penny wasn't prepared to face. She was, for some reason, unable to simply put a stop to what was happening, so there seemed only one way to escape the unbearable implications of what was happening to her. She continued to beg.

"Please, Mistress. I want to go under. I want to go deep for you. Please, hypnotize me. Please, Mistress. Please!"

Mistress just stared down at her coldly. Eventually, she reached back towards Penny's desk and picked up the scissors again. With Penny still wantonly begging for hypnosis, Mistress casually leaned forward and, with a decisive "snip" cut Penny's bra right between her breasts. She then pulled the bra straps down to join her shirt, exposing Penny's breasts – the tight nipples pushing forward as Penny's chest rose and fell with rasping, erotic breaths.

Penny's begging continued, although she felt herself giving in as she realized that Mistress was going to proceed in her own way and at her own pace. By the time Mistress had traced the scissors down Penny's body to her panties, Penny's pleading had been reduced to a feeble whisper as she simply repeated, "please." After Mistress used the scissors to cut Penny's panties, and then to rip them off of her body, Penny's pleading had ceased altogether.

Emotionally exhausted, Penny simply kneeled in front of Mistress, resigned. Tears still trickled down her cheeks as her body was periodically rocked with powerful spasms – sometimes of arousal, sometimes of sobs. Her eyes were downcast as she knelt – her body was completely exposed – her wet sex was completely available to Mistress, and the nipples on her naked breasts jutted out, revealing the deep extent of her arousal. Mistress simply sat in Penny's chair and stared down at the helpless, aroused woman.

They remained like this for what seemed like an eternity before Mistress finally broke the spell. She didn't utter a single word, but, instead, shifted the chair forward so that she was able to move her leg between Penny's spread thighs. She placed her foot just below Penny's exposed and dripping sex and, with just a slight motion, raised her toe so that the top of her smooth foot was resting within Penny's sensitive, yearning cleft. She paused here for just a moment before uttering another command.

"Rock back and forth on my foot, Penny."

The pressure of Mistress's foot had sent sensations that felt like erotic lightening surging through Penny's body. Now, as she obeyed her Mistress's command, the feeling of rubbing her sex against her Mistress filled her with need – Penny immediately began to pant with arousal.

In the past few days, Penny had felt a frustrating, unsatisfying arousal that even a few small orgasms couldn't satisfy. What she was feeling now was something else entirely. This wasn't the nagging, distracting arousal that she had been feeling, this was an all-consuming passion, a deep, yearning, needful sensation. A sensation that Penny had only previously felt under Mistress's hypnosis.

But now, Penny wasn't hypnotized. The intensity of the pleasure that was crashing over her sent her mind spinning once again. How could wantonly humping this woman's foot be so arousing? How could the humiliation of her situation feel so good? Why wouldn't her Mistress just place her in trance? Why did she insist on putting Penny through all of this? And why did it all turn her on so intensely?

Penny's thoughts were cut short as she felt a powerful, satisfying climax suddenly welling up from deep within her. Her breathing started to come in short gasps and her eyes grew wide as the arousal built up inside of her, on the brink of exploding out of her in a wild and passionate orgasm.

Suddenly, pain radiated out of Penny's nipples, keeping the orgasm at bay. Mistress had taken each of Penny's nipples in her fingers and was squeezing mercilessly.

"Don't you dare cum without my permission."

Once again, Penny's mind was spinning. The pain had momentarily brought her down from the peak of impending climax, but she had quickly reached that peak again. In fact, once the surprise had passed, the pain in her nipples seemed to be pushing her still higher. She wanted to climax so badly, and her body was ready – the arousal that had been building within her was eager to escape, to allow wave after wave of pleasure to cascade down on her.

And yet, she resisted. Her hips still moved back and forth, rubbing her sex on her Mistress's foot in a wanton display of need, and the nipples trapped between Mistress's fingers were as hard as they had ever been. But for some reason that Penny simply couldn't explain, she denied herself the release that she wanted, the release that would bring her so much pleasure, because Mistress had commanded her not to cum.

Penny closed her eyes as the urge to climax became so powerful that it took all of her concentration to keep her body under control. Through the haze of sexual need, Penny heard her Mistress speaking.

"Good girl. Keep rubbing yourself against me. Keep feeling your arousal grow. But don't you dare cum. Keep resisting. Keep fighting it. Good girl. You're doing so well. Such a good, wanton little slut. So well behaved."

The humiliation of Mistress's words cut through Penny, but they also spurred her on – the arousal that coursed through her was so strong that she almost lost control for a moment. Still, she hung on. The pain in her nipples from Mistress's relentless grip had dulled into a warm, erotic ache, and her own juices had lubricated Mistress's foot and shoe so that she was able to frantically rub her hungry sex up and down as her hips rocked of their own accord. Penny had the presence of mind not to let her moans grow too loud, as other people in the office might hear, but she knew that even this was becoming a losing battle as her need overwhelmed her.

Still, she did not cum.

All of the feelings continued to flood Penny's mind and body: arousal, need, humiliation, confusion. All of it added up to push her body beyond its limits. Penny felt herself starting to lose her struggle to contain her release. She knew that, within moments, her body, which had been such a traitor to her throughout this experience, would commit its final betrayal and yield to orgasm before Mistress allowed it.

Suddenly, an idea flashed through Penny's brain – there was one way that she could feel this arousal and not give in to her climax. She decided to make one, final, desperate plea to her Mistress.

"Please, Mistress! I'm losing control! Please, hypnotize me! Please! I can't control my body! Please!"

Mistress's only response was to release her grip on Penny's nipples. The sudden rush of pain that emanated from the sensitive buds pushed her over the edge. Penny's body was completely beyond her control. Her legs shook and her torso convulsed as a climax rushed through her, blinding her with its intensity. The feeling was so powerful that, rather than screaming her pleasure, she closed her eyes and practically held her breath, letting the waves of erotic energy pulse within her before bursting out of her in spasmodic waves of pure release. Her arms, still trapped by her own shirt and what was left of her bra, strained against in the fabric as all of her muscles tensed and twitched with pleasure.

The power of her orgasm continued to rip Penny until stars started to collect in her vision. She had lost all control of her body and now it was burning with more pleasure than her mind could sustain.

She had felt this intensity before – perhaps even more so – at Mistress's hands in the past, but that had always been the result of hypnosis. Somehow, the knowledge of how she had brought herself to this climax, how she had humiliated herself and exposed just how helplessly aroused she was by rutting against Mistress's foot, gave this orgasm a piercing intensity that was new to her.

She continued to buck on Mistress's foot. The pain in her nipples continued to radiate through her – a reminder of the extent to which she had been at Mistress's mercy, even though she had never yielded to a trance. A light sweat had broken out on her body as the physical exertions of her humping, and the release that it brought, taxed her body, even as her body filled with pleasure.

The intensity continued to rise, pushing through her. Her body was shaking and quivering, and the stars in her vision continued to grow as she felt herself being sliced apart by razors of pure pleasure.

She was on the brink of simply losing consciousness, but then, finally, the orgasm began to subside. The stars slowly faded and her twitching diminished from the constant shaking of moments before to a periodic spasm. As she slowly came down from the peak of her climax, Penny's conscious thoughts began to take stock of what had just happened.

Between her legs, Penny could feel Mistress's foot, now soaked with her own juices. Her sex still quivered around the hard leather of Mistress's shoe, and the humiliation that filled her in knowing what she had just done on that shoe reduced her once again to tears.

Meanwhile, the pain in her nipples had begun to dissipate a bit, but as Penny thought about what they had been through her humiliation only increased. She, a strong, proud woman, had let Mistress basically manipulate her orgasm simply by first pinching and then releasing those rock hard nipples. The entire façade of her being had crumbled as her body had been reduced to two tight, sensitive points that jutted out from her breasts.

That all of this continued to turn her on caused Penny to break down once again. She had yielded to Mistress, finally asking to be hypnotized, and instead she had been subjected to countless humiliations, including her own complete loss of control – she had tried so hard not to cum, but eventually the climax had escaped her despite all of her efforts. And even now, rather than act with indignation, she simply kneeled before Mistress, letting the humiliation wash over her, letting her submission linger, letting Mistress continue to control and dominate her.

A new wave of sobs overcame her as she meekly looked up to Mistress once again and whispered, "Please, Mistress. Please hypnotize me. Please."

"Why would you want that, Penny? You've already felt so much pleasure. What else is left for hypnosis to give you?"

As she asked Penny these questions, Mistress raised her cum drenched foot off the floor and held it just in front of Penny's mouth. Understanding what was expected, Penny leaned forward and began to kiss and lick Mistress's foot, tasting her own juices, sinking further into humiliation as she worshipped Mistress's shoe.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.