Consensual Consequences
Chapter 20: The Contest

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Contest - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

When Sandy awoke she was once again hanging in bonds, but now with her back to a brick wall. Her arms and legs were trapped in the position of an "X" by a set of metal brackets that were attached to the wall. She was still completely naked except for the heels that remained on her feet and the collar that marked her slavery.

The memory of what had transpired flooded her mind, and she could still feel a great deal of sexual energy flowing through her – she had blacked out because her body could temporarily endure no more, but her lust was still not completely sated.

Then, Sandy noticed that standing in front of her was Mistress, gazing down at her possessively, but also with a look of tenderness. Seeing her Mistress's expression filled Sandy with a sense of fulfillment and belonging that overwhelmed her even more than the arousal and release that she had so recently experienced. As intense as all of the physical sensations had been, the greatest source of pleasure for Sandy was the depth of her submission to her Mistress, and her capacity to continue to feel that pleasure went beyond even the physical limitations of her exhausted body.

As Mistress stared down at her newest slave, Sandy felt her arousal continue to flood her senses, the climax that she had just endured only seemed to stimulate her nerves and make her more aware of just how deep her desire for submission ran.

Even as these thoughts flowed through Sandy's mind, Mistress stepped aside and allowed her slave to take in the full scene before her – a scene that she would never have even been able to imagine just days earlier. The lights were soft, yet bright enough for everything to be clearly visible. Seats were spread throughout the room. In most of these seats sat the Mistresses who had watched Sandy become a slave and witnessed her first punishment at the hands of her Mistress. Some of these women had pulled up their gowns to allow a naked and collared girl to kneel before her and lick her sex. The room was full of moans in various states of arousal – some just breathy gasps and others loud and orgasmic.

There was a large sofa on one side of the room, and there sat a Mistress with her slave lying across her lap. The Mistress was using a paddle on her slave's bottom, and the submissive was counting each stroke proudly, even as her bottom grew redder and redder with each strike.

On the other side of the room was some kind of device that Sandy had never seen before. It looked like an A-frame, and a slave was sitting atop it with the apex of the frame wedged firmly into her sex. The slave was moaning in what seemed to Sandy to be an odd mixture of pain and arousal as all of her weight came down on her sex while her arms, which were tied together behind her and attached by chain to a ceiling hook, could do nothing to save her from her agony. A pair of slaves stood on either side of the girl, licking and fondling her breasts, coaxing louder and louder moans out of her.

Making her way carefully among all of the guests, offering them drinks and, occasionally submitting her body to various types of use, was Eve. She was still wearing her maid's uniform, and Sandy was struck by just how beautiful Mistress's devoted slave really was. She wasn't surprised at how many of the Mistresses in the room stopped her for a moment to fondle her breasts and sex.

Sandy stared at all of this in total disbelief. Was this what would happen to her? Would her sex ever feel the torment of the A-frame? Would Mistress paddle her bottom until it turned a deep shade of crimson? Would she walk amongst a room full of dominants, submitting to their commands and their use of her body? And would she someday be on her knees, licking her Mistress's sex? Never before had Sandy seen so many sexual acts taking place in one room. Everything that she saw frightened her to her very core, but it also filled that core with a raw sexual hunger that was frightening in its own right, especially as it mingled with the afterglow of what she had already experienced.

After looking at everything before her for several more moments, Sandy noticed that the seats were all still arranged to focus on the stage. They were not, though, pointed in her direction as Sandy was now in bondage at the back of the room. The stage was still brightly lit, but now in its center was a large "X" frame.

Strapped to that frame, now completely naked except for her heels and collar, was Jenny. Sandy stared at the naked slave, seeing her body unclothed for the first time, and felt her arousal grow still more, for Jenny was truly a gorgeous woman.

Still standing beside Penny, Mistress spoke: "Jenny is truly a sight to behold, isn't she?"

"Yes, Mistress." Sandy wondered if Mistress could detect the lust in her voice.

"Well, she has a tough act to follow. As you can see, your performance inspired many of the Mistresses in the room to put their slave's tongues to use."

"Thank you, Mistress." As with any compliment from Mistress, these words stroked some part of Sandy deep within her, making her want to submit to Mistress all the more. As these feelings rushed through her, Sandy suddenly felt a whole new sensation that thrilled through her entire body: Mistress reached out and began gently fondling Sandy's breasts!

Sandy started to moan immediately as her Mistress's touch brought feelings to the surface of her skin that seemed to almost sear her flesh. She wanted to beg her Mistress to never stop touching her – to stroke her until her lust consumed her entire body – but the arousal was too great – she couldn't form words, only moan her desires.

Just as quickly as they had come, Mistress's hands left Sandy's body.

"I see that you enjoyed that."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

"Consider that a reward for your performance, and for your choice to become my slave. I would have been pleased to have had you as nothing more than a hypno-slut that I could play with from time to time. But choosing the collar means that I will introduce you to a level of submission much deeper; and to a level of submission that you clearly crave. I will enjoy leading you down this path."

"Thank you for dominating me, Mistress."

"You are quite welcome. I think we are going to have many rewarding experiences together."

Sandy paused for just a moment, and her eyes flicked quickly between the woman getting paddled on the couch and the woman trapped on the A-frame.

"Yes, Mistress. I am ready for whatever you choose to do to me."

"Oh, my little one, you will soon learn how untrue that statement is. You have no idea what is in store and I can assure you that you are not ready for all of it. But with time and training, you will become ready."

Without another word, Mistress walked away leaving Sandy to wonder at what she had meant.

She didn't have long to ponder, though, as Mistress strode confidently to the stage and, unhooking the riding crop from a belt around her waist, slapped the device hard against the X-frame to which Jenny was chained. The loud "crack" sound that emanated throughout the room got everyone's attention.

"The next show is about to begin, ladies. Please take your seats."

With that, all of the slaves who were servicing their Mistress stopped and moved to kneel at their sides, facing the stage. The Mistress who had been paddling her slave pushed the crimson-bottomed girl off of her lap, and the submissive quickly adopted a kneeling posture on the floor.

Eve, meanwhile, rushed to the A-frame and, with the help of the two slaves who had been licking the breasts of the suffering girl on the device, freed the slave from her agony. Soon, three naked slave girls all kneeled in front of the device that had been so torturous to one of them just moments before. Eve, meanwhile, moved to the side of the stage, ready to assist her Mistress.

Now with everyone's attention, Mistress continued.

"I would like to thank you all once again for coming. As you all know, this night has been a special event in one particular girl's journey to find herself, and I am honored that you are all here to share in her experience. Now, though, we must turn our attention to Jenny, here. As you all know, she spilled a glass of wine during dinner service. Now she will be reminded of why it is important for her to be more careful when she is serving her Mistress's guests."

As Mistress spoke, Sandy looked again at Jenny – the beautiful girl who was about to receive Mistress's discipline in a very public manner. Sandy was surprised at just how stoic Jenny was, given what was about to happen to her in front of such a large audience: Jenny stood, practically unmoving, her eyes staring ahead.

That was when understanding dawned on Sandy's mind – Jenny was hypnotized! Sandy knew the vacant, glassy stare and the calm, serene air surrounding Mistress's slave could only mean that her mind was currently locked in the deepest shackles of trance.

Sandy's reverie was broken by Mistress's continued monologue.

"While we give her this reminder, please feel free to inspect the new slave. She is chained to the wall for everyone's convenience. Her breasts and sex are yours to explore, but she is not to be brought to orgasm. Now, are you all ready to begin slave Jenny's punishment?"

A loud round of applause was all the answer that Mistress needed.

Sandy couldn't believe it! All of these women could touch her; could fondle her breasts and stroke her sex if they wanted to!

She continued to stare at her Mistress, wondering if she had misunderstood what the dominant woman had just said; desperately thinking that perhaps she would change her mind. Instead, Mistress turned her attention to the hypnotized woman chained to the frame.

"Can you hear me, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress." There was no mistaking it – Jenny's voice betrayed the depth of her trance even more than her glassy eyes did.

"Good. Now, you know why you are being punished, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Tell me. Tell everyone here how you have disappointed me."

In the bright lights of the stage, Sandy could see a single tear glistening as it slid down Jenny's face.

"I spilled a glass of wine, Mistress."

"And what do you think we should do about that?"

"Please punish me, Mistress."

"Very well. When your punishment begins, you will come out of trance. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you for punishing me."

With that, Mistress drew back her hand and then flicked it forward, bringing the crop down hard on Jenny's engorged nipple. The slave girl let out a short shriek as she seemed to snap out of trance. Another blow followed the first, and the now fully awake girl twitched slightly, but now, instead of shrieking, panted, "Thank you, Mistress."

Another blow struck her, this time on her stomach. Jenny flinched only slightly, before intoning "Thank you, Mistress," once again.

Another blow followed, but Sandy's attention was suddenly drawn to her own body as a strong, powerful looking woman had quietly moved beside her and suddenly began tweaking one of her nipples. Lacking Jenny's control, Sandy immediately moaned, but still managed to hold her body relatively still, enjoying the pain and pleasure that washed over her.

The dominant whispered in her ear: "Mistress Catherine is truly lucky. I would love to use you sometime, if she ever allows it."

"Thank you, Mis..." Sandy suddenly felt a wave of panic overtake her – she didn't know how to address these other women. Should she call them Mistress?

"Oh, silly girl," the dominant woman said, "you should refer to the rest of us as Ma'am."

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank..." Sandy didn't get to finish her statement because the woman had placed her hand over Sandy's mouth and then pushed her head to the side. Sandy then felt the woman's tongue licking up her neck slowly before reaching her ear.

Sandy then heard another whisper, "Shush, slave. I don't want to hear you. I just want to play with you while I can."

The woman was now in front of Sandy, pressing her own body against Sandy's. Sandy could feel her nipples rubbing against the dominant's gown – the silky fabric sending jolts of pleasure into her own rock-hard nipples. While one hand continued to hold Sandy's head to the side, the other began to softly caress her sex – bringing Sandy to even greater sexual heights, but never touching her long or hard enough to approach climax. Sandy simply moaned as she surrendered to the sensation.

A new voice suddenly entered Sandy's mind: "Sally, quit hogging the new slave. You're not the only one that wants to play with this gorgeous new toy."

Sandy felt the woman pull reluctantly away from her as two new sets of hands descended upon her helpless, exposed body.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.