Consensual Consequences - Cover

Consensual Consequences

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 14: Falling Again

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: Falling Again - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

When Penny arrived, she found that Mistress Catherine's office was not what she was expecting. Rather than being some seedy den covered in velvet tapestries and full of old, fluffy couches, with incense burning in the corner and hookah pipes strewn across oversized furniture, Penny found that it was a sensible office with a comfortable reception area, a clean and organized reception desk, and soft, but professional lighting.

As Penny entered, she approached the front desk, a little unsure of whether or not she was, in fact, in the right office. When she reached the desk, however, she was greeted with a familiar face: looking up from her computer screen was a woman that Penny had met just a few days before, although it took her a moment to recognize her in such professional clothing. Eve smiled at Penny before welcoming her to the office.

"Hello, Penny. You're right on time. Please wait a moment while I see if she's ready for you."

Penny moved towards the couch in the waiting area, still a little off balance from the situation. Her sex continued to distract her with its omnipresent craving of release. In addition to that, Penny was taken aback by how clean and professional everything was. Then, Eve had declared that she was right on time – but it wasn't like she had an appointment or anything. How could Eve or Mistress Catherine have known she would come? After all, she had, at one point, resolved not to come – was her change of heart something that Mistress Catherine had anticipated, or would she be completely unaware of Penny's intentions to march into the office and warn her to stay away from Sandy for good?

On top of all of these questions swirling in her mind, the sight of Eve had reminded her of everything that had transpired the past Friday night. Not only did these memories cause her arousal to intensify still more, but she also suddenly felt very naked and exposed. So far, of all of the women who had witnessed her sexual abandon while hypnotized, the only one that she had seen was Sandy – the woman who shared in her helplessness. But now, sitting just feet away, was Eve, who had watched the whole thing – who had seen Penny naked, writhing on the floor, cumming, having sex with Sandy. As much as all of this made her increasingly aware of the pent up arousal that still coursed through her, it also made her feel intensely embarrassed. And, Penny knew, it would only get worse, for soon she would confront another woman who had been there that night: Mistress Catherine – the very woman who had placed her trance in the first place and who had drawn those passionate orgasms out of her.

Suddenly wondering what could have possibly possessed her to think that coming to see Mistress Catherine was a good idea, Penny abruptly stood up to leave when Eve said, "Dr. Chambers will see you now."

"Dr. Chambers?" Penny flushed as she realized that by standing up to leave at the exact same moment that Eve spoke she had probably looked like an over-eager teenager being asked to the prom.

With a soft laugh Eve responded, "Yes, that's her professional name – I guess you've only ever known her as Mistress Catherine."

Flushing still further at her mistake, Penny meekly whispered, "Thank you," as she headed for Mistress Cather ... no, Dr. Chambers' door. At this point, Penny decided, she couldn't leave without seeming frightened and weak, and what she needed to appear right now, for Sandy's sake, was confident and commanding.

Doing everything she could to press down the burning heat in her sex, she opened the door with a single, fast motion and marched into Dr. Chambers' office.

Mistress Catherine – it just didn't seem right to Penny to think of her by any other name – was sitting at her desk, talking on the phone. She looked up and waved briefly to Penny, then looked back at a document in front of her and resumed her conversation in a voice that Penny couldn't quite hear.

Not sure what to do now, Penny closed the door behind her. The indignation that she had summoned seemed to fizzle out of her since there was nowhere to direct it – Mistress Catherine wasn't even looking at her. Her mind regrouping, Penny looked around the room.

The lighting was dim without being so dark that the room would seem creepy or uninviting. A large therapist's couch was stretched against one wall, and a bookshelf filled the other. On that bookcase were the requisite medical tomes, but there was also a shelf devoted to other items – to watches on chains, pendants, a metronome, a disk with black and white swirls, and an assortment of electronic devices that could pulse lights, spin, or move and back forth rhythmically.

Mistress Catherine was still talking on the phone. As time continued to pass, Penny started to feel uneasy – like a school girl summoned into the principal's office for misbehaving – waiting to learn her punishment. Trying to shake this feeling, Penny decided to take a seat on the couch.

As Mistress Catherine's conversation continued to drag on, and as she continued to ignore the woman sitting in her office, Penny began to feel the commanding presence that she had summoned as she marched in here start to slip still further away. This was starting to look more and more, Penny realized, as though she had showed up at her Mistress's bidding and then waited submissively until her Mistress was ready for her.

Another wave of arousal ran over Penny as she thought these thoughts, but she also began to find a new resolve: as soon as Mistress Catherine put the phone down, Penny would take control of the situation – she would start speaking before Mistress Catherine could get a word in, and she would warn her to stay away from herself and from Sandy for good. Penny waited, now eager for her chance to tell Mistress Catherine off and to leave this office forever.

"I'm sorry this is taking so long." Mistress Catherine's words brought Penny out of her reverie, and she looked towards the desk to see the hypnotist looking at her while still holding the phone to her ear.

Nevertheless, Penny was determined not to give in – she simply nodded, refusing to excuse Mistress Catherine's rudeness of ignoring her. Mistress Catherine spoke again: "Would you like anything to drink?"

"No, thank you." Penny was proud of how terse her response sounded.

Mistress Catherine spoke quietly into the phone for a few more moments before once again addressing Penny: "This conversation is almost over, and then we can talk."

She returned to the phone conversation. Once again, though, after a few moments she broke away from it to address Penny: "I'm sure you have a lot of questions, and I want to make sure that we address them. Is that true?"

Penny's mind was racing. That wasn't really why she was here, but this also wasn't really the time to launch into an attack regarding Sandy. So, she simply nodded, "Yes," and continued to wait.

Mistress Catherine looked up from the phone as she said, "Well, let me assure you that I will do my best to alleviate your anxieties and make you feel better about the situation," suddenly she hung up the phone as she continued to speak, "and I hope I can make you comfortable while you're here. So, tell me, how do you feel about what happened the other night?"

Once again, Penny felt completely off-balance. She was supposed to launch into her rant the minute Mistress Catherine hung up the phone, but instead, here she was, silent, trying to think of how to answer the hypnotist's question. Desperate to regain control, she stammered, with far less authority than she had hoped for: "I feel ... well, what I really wanted to talk about was Sandy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.