Consensual Consequences
Chapter 12: To a Close

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: To a Close - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Mistress Catherine smiled down upon the two girls – Sandy passed out from the overwhelming stream of orgasms that had outlasted her body, and Mindy lying on top of her in a hypnotic trance. Both women's bodies twitched occasionally from the massive orgasms that had so recently flooded their senses. It had been a good night, Mistress Catherine thought. But, glancing at the clock on the wall, she realized that it was time to bring it to a close. Besides, if she made Sandy cum any more the poor girl might not survive the experience.

After instructing Eve to dress and then start packing up their things, she spoke to Mindy: "Mindy, can you hear me."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. I would like for you to roll off of Sandy and lie next to her."

Mindy's body slowly slid off of Sandy's, eventually leaving the girl resting on her side, one arm still draped across the comatose form of the passed out woman beside her.

Mistress Catherine had some final commands for Sandy, but first she had to prepare a few things, and she needed to put Sandy back into trance rather than the exhausted sleep that she was in right now.

First, she went to the bag that Eve had loaded with some of their sex toys. From it, she withdrew a few sheets of paper, a pen, and a large envelope – tools that she had learned to always have near. She scrawled a quick note and placed it in the envelope, then placed the envelope on Sandy's dresser where it would be easy to see.

Her task completed, Mistress Catherine then returned to Sandy. She needed to wake her up and knew just how to do it. First, though, she reached into the pocket of her dress again and withdrew the pendant, which she had never left at Sandy's in the first place. She held it directly over Sandy's eyes and, after giving it a moment to stabilize on its chain, with her other hand she reached towards Sandy's breasts, detaching the clamps that had claimed her nipples for so long. As the blood flowed back into them, Mistress Catherine knew, the pain would be quite intense – intense enough to bring Sandy back to consciousness.

Sure enough, just moments after the clamps had been removed, Sandy's eyes opened. Her groan of discomfort was cut short, though, as her disoriented mind quickly focused on only one thing: the pendant that hung above her – it's power, which was really Mistress Catherine's power – was stronger than the pain in her nipples.

"Yes, look at the pendant," Mistress Catherine cooed to her ensnared submissive, "lose yourself in the pendant. The pendant that began your hypnotic journey tonight will, for tonight, also bring it to a close. Feel yourself falling into it. Feel yourself going deeper."

Sandy's face had taken on the unfocused, glazed look that signaled a deep trance almost instantly.

"Feel your eyes growing heavier as you become very sleepy, sleepier and sleepier. Your eyes are growing so heavy."

Sandy's eyelids had begun fluttering almost immediately and now struggled to stay open.

"Now, my little submissive pet, sleep!"

Sandy's eyes instantly closed.

"Sandy, how do you feel now?"

"Tired, but wonderful, Mistress."

"Are you still aroused?"

"Yes, slightly, but the arousal ... hurts."

"Yes, you've been through a lot tonight."

"Do you feel anything else?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"I feel submissive, Mistress. And happy."

"Yes, my dear. You have a naturally submissive nature, don't you?"

There was only the slightest of pauses before Sandy said, "Yes, Mistress."

"You have enjoyed being so helpless tonight, haven't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You've enjoyed being so submissive, haven't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl."

Having reinforced these ideas in Sandy's mind, Mistress began instructing her new submissive.

"Sandy, from now until the time that you awaken, you will obey all of my commands, but you will have no conscious memory of them. Everything else that happened tonight will remain in your memory, but the events from this point forward will be a blur. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You will find a small bag and a letter on your dresser. You will think nothing of them, but you will take them with you to work on Monday. You will go into work early and place the letter on Penny's desk where she will be sure to see it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. When I snap my fingers, you will count from ten to one. When you reach one you will open your eyes, but still remain in trance. Mindy will be with you, and you will find yourself compelled to please her in any way that she asks. This will continue until you hear your alarm clock ringing. At that point, the ropes that are binding your legs and wrists will disappear and you will come completely out of trance. At that point, your memory will resume as well. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl. Now, go deeper, and pay no attention to the commands that follow. Just know that you have pleased your Mistress tonight, and that you will see her again."

Even in her deep trance, Sandy's face lit up with a smile at these statements.

Mistress Catherine turned her attention to Mindy.

"Mindy, can you hear me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Would you like another chance to reveal yourself to Sandy?"

"Yes, Mistress." Catherine smiled, knowing full well that Mindy wanted this chance, but knowing, too, that she was probably still too afraid to take it.

"Well then, Mindy, I want you to listen to me very carefully."

"Yes, Mistress."

"In a moment, I am going to snap my fingers. When I do, you will begin counting from ten to one. When you reach one, you will come out of trance. When you do, you will have access to Sandy's body – she will be in a deep trance, but responsive to whatever you desire her to do. She will remain in this state until her alarm clock rings at 4:00 a.m. You may do with her as you please, but you must not try to bring her to orgasm – I don't think her poor little body could take it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." Mistress Catherine could see that Mindy's arousal was growing already at the thought of what Mistress was giving to her.

"You are free to use her in any other way, but you will be unable to orgasm until you hear the alarm clock. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl."

With that Mistress Catherine turned to Eve: "Did you set the alarm clock?"

"Yes, Mistress," Eve answered.

"Good, then we are done here."

With that Mistress Catherine walked towards the door. Just before she stepped into the hallway, she turned and snapped her fingers with a loud, "Snap!" Instantly, both girls' mouths began to move slightly as their countdown began.

Mistress Catherine, with Eve in tow, made her way to the front door and left the apartment. As soon as they were in the hallway of the complex, Eve burst into tears.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.