Consensual Consequences - Cover

Consensual Consequences

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 11: Choices

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Choices - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Mindy had always known that she was attracted to Sandy, but, for years, had been too afraid to let her feelings be known. Instead, she would spend time with her as friends, only to masturbate when she was alone while thinking about her beautiful friend – her friend who knew nothing of Mindy's feelings for her.

But now, maybe that would change. With the storm passing by and only a light rain on the window, Mindy now sat on her heels on the bed, her arms crossed behind her, her breasts thrust proudly forward. Mistress had woken Eve from her momentary trance, and the slave had slid off the bed and was now somewhere out of Mindy's sight. Meanwhile Sandy – her friend – lay splayed out naked in front of her, seething with lust but, currently, sleeping deeply in hypnosis.

Mindy's own mind was also in a deep fog, her trance still controlling her, compelling her actions – preventing her from her own release but also giving her the courage to expose herself to Sandy; to make her desires known.

Ever since she first saw Sandy go under hours earlier, Mindy's own sex had wanted attention. The sight of Sandy – the woman that she had dreamed about so many times – looking so helpless, so vulnerable, had affected Mindy immediately. And then, seeing her friend first topless and then completely naked, writhing in sexual ecstasy with another woman, had almost been too much to bear.

The arousal had simmered within her throughout the performance, her sex getting wet, her nipples jutting out embarrassingly through her shirt. But she had been in the audience, unable to touch herself, unable to let go and revel in the sensations the way that Sandy and Penny did. She had thought that her fate would be to return to her own apartment to furiously masturbate to a few orgasms. She was even looking forward to it, since the erotic show that she had watched had been such a turn on. Still, she knew that those orgasms would be unfulfilling, just as they always were.

But since the moment she encountered Mistress in the hallway, she had hoped that all of that would change. She had willingly given herself to hypnosis, then waited in the hall for Mistress to fetch her all in the hopes that at long last she would get to touch Sandy's naked body, she would get to press against her – skin to skin, she would get to cum while looking into her eyes.

Sitting in that position on the bed, Mindy knew how close to that reality she had come. She had reveled in licking her way up Sandy's body, driving her friend wild. And getting to kiss those marvelous breasts! Mindy was thankful that her trance enabled her to contain herself as the excitement nearly overwhelmed her.

Thankfully, the hypnosis also controlled her when Mistress removed Sandy's blindfold. She had been so frightened about Sandy's reaction – that her friend might shriek in horror upon finding out that Mindy was the one teasing her body and bringing her such pleasure. She worried that it might ruin their friendship, make Sandy not want to see her anymore.

But none of those things had happened. Even as she sat now, in the posture that her hypnotist had commanded her to take, Mindy's mind reveled in Sandy's earlier reaction – the lust that had clouded her eyes when the lightning had revealed Mindy's face, the frantic thrashing as Mindy had taken that glorious nipple between her lips, only to feel Sandy thrusting towards her hungry mouth, wanting her to engulf her breast and drive her pleasure higher.

As Mindy had knelt between Sandy's legs, teasing her friend's dripping sex, she had felt as though she were teasing herself as well – she wanted nothing more than to taste Sandy's sex, to plunge her tongue into the wet folds, just as she had dreamed of doing so many times before. But then, her Mistress had commanded her to stop.

So she sat on the bed, with Sandy helpless before her. Mindy's sex, like Sandy's, was dripping with its need. The breasts that she was thrusting before her were flushed with her desire – the nipples jutting forward as if they were drawn to Sandy. Mindy's heart pounded in her chest as her body held its position, saturated in arousal.

Mistress Catherine leaned her mouth next to Mindy's ear and whispered, "Good girl. You've done very well. I can see that the arousal is teeming inside you – let it grow. Let it flood your senses. Let it take you deeper."

Mindy felt the haze in her mind growing, mixing with the arousal and taking her deeper into her trance. Even as her growing arousal made it harder for her to maintain her position, the deepening trance compelled her to remain still all the more.

Mindy felt movement behind her. Suddenly, a naked body – Eve's body, she realized – pressed against her back. Eve's nipples rubbed against her as Mistress's slave reached her arms around Mindy and began to fondle her breasts, caressing the soft flesh and tweaking the already painfully aroused nipples. Mindy let out a loud, longing moan. She heard Mistress's voice once again whispering in her ear.

"Have you ever been this aroused before, Mindy?"

"No, Mistress." As she answered, Mindy realized the truth of that statement. For years she had masturbated to unfulfilling orgasms, thinking of Sandy and all of the things that she would like to do with her if only she could find the courage to reveal her feelings. But now, now that she was sharing this erotic experience with Sandy, her body was alive in ways that she had never known. Her Mistress continued.

"You've thought of being with Sandy before, haven't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You want her."

"Yes, Mistress." Between Mistress's coaxing and Eve's attentions to her body, Mindy was struggling to speak, wanting desperately to fall upon the entranced woman sleeping in front of her and bring Sandy to the orgasm that Mindy knew she wanted.

"Well then you'll enjoy what is about to happen."

With Eve still stimulating her already aroused body, Mindy watched as Mistress moved to the side of the bed close to Sandy once again. In a soft but commanding voice, she said, "You are still quite aroused, aren't you, Sandy?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress." Sandy's need was plain in her voice.

"You want to cum, don't you?"

"God, yes, Mistress."

"Good. Let that desire build along with your helplessness to fulfill it. Feel your need growing even as your submission deepens."

Sandy's body had come to life again, her breath very quickly becoming haggard and her body twisting in its invisible bonds. The arousal that had been building up inside of her was once again allowed to come to the surface, and Mindy marveled at how freely she now expressed it.

"Now, Sandy," Mistress continued, "in a moment, I'm going to bring you out of trance again. Your arousal will continue to grow until I do bring you out of trance. When you come out of trance, you will want so badly to cum, but there will only be one way that you can. You will not be able to cum until Mindy orgasms. When Mindy orgasms, you, too, will orgasm. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." Sandy's hips began thrusting again. Mindy was thrilled to see Sandy's eager reaction; to know that her friend wanted this to happen – wanted to share this experience with her.

Mindy felt Mistress's attention return to her.

"Now, Mindy, I want you to close your eyes." As she said this, Mistress used her fingers to draw Mindy's eyes shut. Eve's hands were now wandering all over Mindy's body – caressing her breasts, stroking her thighs, running up her sensitive sides.

"Go deeper for me, Mindy. Just relax and let all of these feelings wash over you."

Even as her arousal built, Mindy found herself falling deeper, becoming more and more obedient to her Mistress's commands with each passing second.

"Soon you will live out your fantasy with Sandy, but in order to do so you must go quite deep. So go deeper now, your desire for Sandy will take you deeper."

Mindy felt herself falling further and further into hypnosis. Eve's caresses continued, but Mindy was finding it harder and harder to distinguish what Eve was doing – all of her touches coalesced into an overarching feeling of lust, arousal, and need.

"Good girl. Now, remaining in this deep trance, I want you to open your eyes again."

Mindy did so and the vision before her took her already straining breath away. Sandy was writhing in the soft candlelight, her hair a sweaty, disheveled mess. Light glinted off of the chain that captured her still clamped nipples. Her skin glowed with perspiration. And her face ... her face held a look of utter helplessness mixed with desperate, complete arousal. The desire that this sparked in Mindy caused her hypnotic haze to thicken – just as Mistress had commanded, her desire for Sandy took her deeper.

Mistress spoke: "Now, Mindy, I want you to move forward and straddle Sandy, across her stomach, just below her breasts." Mindy did as she had been commanded.

"Good girl. Now, close your eyes and go deeper. Feel Sandy's body below yours, feel her chest rising and falling with her arousal – an arousal that you can unlock by experiencing your own release." Mindy's body continued to respond to Mistress's voice – and to her desire for Sandy.

"Now raise your arms over your head and cross your wrists." Mindy, again, did as her Mistress commanded.

"Now, feel a rope looping around your wrists, holding them together."

Mindy could feel the ropes even though, on some level, she knew that they weren't real. Still, she now knew that she would be unable to separate her hands.

"That rope is also attached to the ceiling, and it is becoming tighter, drawing your arms up, higher and higher, until they are as high as they will go."

Indeed, Mindy felt this sensation as her arms became straighter and straighter, eventually pointed straight up as far as they could go without lifting Mindy's butt into the air.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.