Consensual Consequences - Cover

Consensual Consequences

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Beginning - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Sandy

Sandy couldn't wait for Friday to come. It was her birthday and for the first time in her life she had enough money and enough independence to throw a real party. She had just started a job as a secretary for a successful business woman and, while the pay wasn't fantastic, it was more than she had ever made before. It was enough to have an apartment of her own and, for the first time ever, she didn't have to depend on her parents at all – she was on her own and loving it.

So when her 23rd birthday rolled around, she decided to celebrate in style. She invited all of her girlfriends over and even decided to invite her boss as a kind of "thank you" for taking a chance on someone just out of college with no real experience. Then, she had bought a bunch of liquor – the real stuff, not the schnapps and spritzers that she had had in college, but a real bar: tequila, vodka, gin, whiskey, etc. Maybe she had spent a little more than she wanted (she was just an office assistant, after all), but this was about more than just a birthday, this day represented an awakening – an opportunity to finally find out what and who she could be. She was ready to experience new things and be open to whatever opportunities for self-discovery she stumbled upon.

Maybe that was why, as she searched the internet to try to find some entertainment for the big night, she found herself strangely intrigued when she stumbled upon a website about a hypnotist who, in addition to her regular, clinical practice, also performed at parties and clubs.

Sandy knew it would probably cost way more than she could afford, so she kept browsing for other options. There were plenty of sites dedicated to hiring male strippers, but that wasn't really what she had in mind. She found some interesting places that she and her friends could go to: bars, clubs, restaurants, but she really wanted to party in her own apartment – it represented the independence that she was celebrating.

Throughout all of her searches, though, the hypnotist stayed in the back of her mind. She wasn't sure why, but there was something about the idea that just kept drawing her back to the web site – the thought of one of her friends (or maybe even herself!) with her eyes closed, following someone else's commands just affected her somehow. Whatever the attraction was, it kept pulling her back to the website. Finally, tired of staring at the number, listening to her heart thud in her chest, she decided to call.

"If it's too much, I'll find something else, but it can't hurt to learn just a bit more," she thought. "After all, trying new things is what this birthday's all about."

So she dialed the number. A woman picked up on the other end and, in a very professional manner (Sandy made a mental note to try to emulate this greeting when she was answering the phones at work) said, "This is Eve at the Hypnosis Boutique, are you calling about an appointment at our center or to schedule entertainment?"

"Entertainment, I guess." Sandy was a little shaken – she didn't necessarily want to schedule anything – just ask some questions.

"Will there be a stage or is this a private engagement?"

"Um ... private?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.