F I L F
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Father I'd Like to, well you know the rest. A girl's options in a small town can be limited and subject to plenty of rivalry.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

"Can we pull into the lookout for a while please?" asked Fiona.

I indicated when I saw the exit sign a couple of kilometres later. The forest closed in around us making the side road even darker. My headlights illuminated only a series of trees and the curving centre line.

We appeared to be the only ones up here -- there were other parking spots closer to town for the young drivers.

I pulled up looking towards the lights of our township and killed my headlights. As my eyes readjusted, the lights glowed brighter.

"You can see the cars down there."

I looked over at Fiona. "Want to get out for a while?"

"Okay."

I turned the interior light off so that didn't ruin our night vision.

At the front of the car I leaned next to Fiona at the railing for a few seconds before moving behind her, holding her as we looked over the expanse of darkness. She shivered.

"You cold?"

"No."

I hugged her closer and kissed the side of her neck. She twisted and was suddenly facing me. Her arms went under my jacket and her lips met mine. We forgot the lights.

I'd enjoyed Shelley's youthful enthusiasm, even her blatant disregard for the opinion of her peers when it came to having a much older boyfriend. She certainly hadn't been shy.

Fiona was as enthusiastic but with 8 or 9 years headway she had definitely passed the point where girl became woman. I enjoyed kissing her in different ways to the enjoyment Shelley evoked. I tried not to dwell on the differences as we kissed but it was hard to think, "Mmm, that's new."

As Fiona's hands massaged my back and her body rubbed mine into arousal I regretted the delay we'd agreed to. I'm sure Fiona would have liked to have spent the rest of the evening getting to know me better without all these annoying clothes.

I behaved, barely; I'm not sure holding each other's butts as we ground our crotches together was really playing by the book but if Fiona said nothing I would keep quiet too.


Saturday night saw each of we three men seated beside our own younger daughter and our older girlfriend for the lack of a more definitive term. We exchanged kisses on arrival (passion starters) and also on occasion through the night (much more sedate, affectionate without being offensive to the others present -- especially the other men in their roles as fathers.)

Other than we often held the hand of the woman to our right (to the dismay of the younger woman seated across the table), we didn't behave much differently from one of our regular Saturday evenings.

Until about halfway through the evening.

We were gathered at my house and I asked Prue if she would get another bottle of soft drink and another of wine for the table. She did, standing between Howard and Cass to put them in the centre of the table.

Howard's arm went behind her and she turned and gave him a warm kiss but not one that would disturb her father too much. She then turned to Cass though and brought all conversation to a standstill.

Watching two women kiss can be highly erotic. If one is your seventeen year old daughter it can also be highly disturbing.

The kiss just seemed to go on and on, morphing from one conjunction of lips to another in sexy succession.

When they finished Prue looked around the table. "Cass and I have decided to work together to get Howard to accept both of us rather than competing for just one winner."

Cass seemed somewhat embarrassed over the revelation and Howard somewhat pleased. Prue gave Howard and then Cass a far briefer kiss and resumed her seat next to me. Given what I had witnessed at the Prom I was only surprised rather than shocked. I would be talking to Prue though, making sure she was freely entering into such a relationship rather than feeling she had to despite any reservations she might have.


We three men met again on Sunday afternoon at Howard's house. There was a golf tournament on else we might have talked as we walked instead. I am convinced that there was some sort of telepathy involved but regardless, our older daughters met at Richie's and the younger ones at mine.

Howard was at pains to assure us that, though he had put the suggestion forward and had encouraged both Cass and Prue to consider it, he had also made it clear that a willingness to participate wasn't going to be a criterion for his invitation to either, or both of them, to share his life.

"I'm sure you are both like me, flattered by the interest and attention but unsure if there is love involved."

We agreed.

"The six weeks will be a real bastard if I have to watch them kissing but I'm grateful in a way since it stops me jumping into bed with anyone and then regretting it if we decide not to remain a couple."

I knew what he meant. I was probably half in love with Shelley and maybe a little more with Fiona on the basis of going out with them only once. I fell in love easily but usually I realise it's unrequited and I can fall out of love without guilt or hurt feelings.

Maybe I just have a good imagination. I do know that, when the love is returned, I am loyal and steadfast but that was where I had a problem -- both Shelley and Fiona were returning that love or providing a darn good imitation. I would have to make a decision.

"I've spoken to Prue and I'm satisfied she understands what she told us last night and that she doesn't feel coerced, though she does think she stands a better chance with you this way."

"I know. I don't think they really believed I meant what I said. In some ways this could backfire on me. If I wasn't to fall in love with Prue say, but did love Cass, there would be all sorts of difficulties if the two of them were in love. Once again, they could fall in love with each other and decide I was an old fart who couldn't do anything more for them.

"I've loved two women who shared a mutual love as well and that worked out fine for quite a while. This could end in much the same way and, though that would hurt, I have to say it is better to have loved and lost. I would prefer to love and keep loving though."


The ladies all met in the street between the three houses and, after a brief discussion, recombined into three pairs, each of which went to the older woman's bedroom to talk in privacy.

I heard a door open and Nick came out with Ange. "Hi Dad. We're just off to see Richie."

"Okay."

I guess I was just glad they weren't at each other's throats.

A little later there was a tap at the front door and I heard it open. "It's only us -- can we come in?"

I had little trouble guessing who Fiona had with her but it was still a surprise to see them with their arms around each other.

"Don't tell me -- you've decided you are both in love and no longer need me to go on any more dates with you."

"No silly! We've decided to offer you another choice. Either or both!"

"There is still 'Neither'."

They were crestfallen.

"But I doubt that is seriously an option unless you both change your minds."

"We might if you do that again."

"So, sit down and tell me how you see this happening."


Six weeks, five really once the suggestion was made, can be an eternity or nothing. Shelley and Ange both had their birthdays during the following week and we had the usual combined celebration on the Saturday at Richie's.

They now regretted that they had objected to us fooling around with their older sisters but it did give us more opportunity to see that we could interact as triples without sex being an overwhelming factor. (Is there a better word for a couple plus one?) It was still a factor, none of us could avoid that, but at least we found other ways to spend our time.

Dating varied. I took Shelley out sometimes and Fiona at others but most of the time we went together. I think they actually got on best of the three pairs of girls.

Prue was okay with being with Cass and Cass was fine in private, bashful amongst the rest of us, and fearful of any suggestion they were more than friends in public.

If Nick and Ange didn't mind the public seeing them it was because they were lukewarm all the time. They were friends who were lovers rather than being two people in love.

Shelley and Fiona must have broken the rule when they talked together to find if they were comfortable with a sexual relationship. They never said as much but I can't see how they would know they wouldn't have any problem if I agreed to a three-way partnership. With the offer I realised I wasn't going to throw away the birds in my hand for all the potential others throughout our bush-filled town.

The real test came with Prue's 18th. I don't know who was more excited -- it wasn't only the women.

The party was held at my house and our Saturday dinner finished early that week and while each man took home two daughters; for the first time they weren't his own.

Shelley and Fiona assisted me in a minimal cleanup. Dishes were rinsed and stacked for the morning, waste was bagged so it didn't blow around.

I was intimidated by having to face both at once but I had a solution. I deserted the last of the cleanup, asking them to attend to it for me. Then I took a hasty shower -- alone.

I returned dressed in my robe and suggested to Shelley that she should freshen up and rejoin us. With raised eyebrows, Shelley left to change in Prue's room and then showered.

I sat with Fiona, reliving some of our dates and taking them a little further than we'd allowed ourselves at the time. I think her motor was idling smoothly when Shelley joined us -- also in her robe. I had her stand in front of me and undid the belt. Shelley blushed as I parted the front and both Fiona and I gazed on her charms.

"Fiona, if you'd like to freshen up too, perhaps we can sample some of these goodies."

With a quick kiss to each of us, Fiona hurried to Nick's room.

I looked at Shelley and had her step closer so I could wrap my lips around a nipple. It was what we had both been waiting for -- for far longer than six weeks. Shelley held the back of my head but I wasn't going anywhere.

She breathed in and then laughed. I looked up.

"Oh don't stop. This is wonderful."

"Then what is so funny?"

"I'm laughing because I'm happy. I love you and I get to have you."

I didn't want to spoil the moment by pointing out that might not be the case in the long term -- there would be time enough for heartbreak when we split up, if that was fated to happen.

Shelley sat over just one of my legs, her bare pussy leaving a damp spot as we kissed. I felt her hand slide down between us and she wrapped her fingers around my erect prick.

"Can I sit on the floor and just look at it for a while?"

I was going to be embarrassed but such an examination would have to happen sometime and I expected to be able to claim reciprocal rights. I nodded and Shelley knelt between my feet after pushing my knees apart.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.