F I L F
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Father I'd Like to, well you know the rest. A girl's options in a small town can be limited and subject to plenty of rivalry.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Since we had proven we could be induced to take their younger sisters out, our older daughters felt that they need not be dateless. There was some collusion between them and Nick sat down with me one evening not long after the Prom.

"Dad I need you to do me two favours please."

"Is it going to cost me?"

"One will be free and should be painless, the other might cost a little -- how much is up to you -- but it should be worth it."

"For whom?"

"For you, silly!"

"You want a favour that I have to spend money on yet it is to my benefit. This should be interesting. Continue."

"Well first of all I need you to have a word to Richie."

"About what?"

"About asking me out. He's nice; I sit home here, he sits home there. I think he likes me enough to enjoy himself if we went somewhere, together, but I suspect he thinks he's too old. From what I heard from Fiona, Ange didn't find him too old so I don't know why he'd think I was."

Ange? Was I not alone in getting some special treatment that night? And what of Prue and Howard?

"I think I can do that for you. Is there anywhere in particular you'd like to go?"

She smiled. Her mother used the same smile to make me compliant. "I think I should make him work a little bit for my company, don't you? Dinner somewhere nicer than Roscoe's would be okay."

"And your second request?"

"I want you to ask Fiona out on a date. She thinks you're cute and funny -- though I don't know why. Only, when you do, could you please arrange a different venue from where Richie ends up taking me, or at least a different night?"

"When, not if?"

"You like her don't you?"

"Yes."

"A sexy young woman wants you and you think twice! I know it's been a while Dad but you do still remember how to pedal, don't you?"

"Sweetheart, I didn't fall off my bike; it was taken away from me."

"Sorry Dad. I wasn't thinking."

"It's alright Nick. I still miss your mother but I remember the fun times we had together and with you and Prue. I guess I have gotten a little lonely at times but I'm not sure Fiona is a replacement for her."

"I don't think Fiona sees herself as a replacement for anyone, nor would she want you to. She could be appreciated for herself, don't you think? Why not at least take her out and try an evening together and see how you get on? You'll know soon enough if your ages are a problem and if they aren't and you enjoy each other's company you can do it again."

I didn't think how it might affect our Saturday nights if we didn't enjoy each other's company.

"And I suppose Fiona is talking to Howard about asking Cass out?"

"I never said you were a dummy, Dad."


We three men got together -- though I had a quiet word to Prue first.

"Gentlemen, I think we need to lay our cards on the table so none of us feel guilty or, at least, guilty in isolation."

They looked at me.

"Okay, I kissed Prue goodnight after the dance."

"And I've no doubt Richie gave Ange just as much lip service as I gave and got from Shelley. I think those three knew exactly what they wanted from us on the night and weren't about to take no for an answer. I suggest we simply accept the fact, behave like gentlemen and refuse to kiss and tell and each hope our daughters behaved as responsibly as I'm sure we did ourselves."

Oh Howard! A blush?

"And on to the second item of our agenda. I'm sure you have both been encouraged to take someone out soon. Richie, Nick would appreciate it and I think I approve. I don't know how the town will react to us going out with much younger women but I suspect the other younger women won't see it as a problem though their parents might worry we are coming after their girls next. Do either of you have an objection to me asking Fiona out or, as I'm sure has been mooted, Howard asking Cass?"

"How old is Cass, Rich? 20, 21?"

"Twenty-one."

"Hell, I'm twenty-seven years older than her. That can't be right in anyone's book."

I grinned. "Howard, I'm twenty seven years older than Shelley. At least Cass is legally an adult."

"I don't have to get my shotgun out do I, Jerry?"

"I wouldn't get mine out if my adventures were all that happened to Prue." I enjoyed Howard's squirming.

"Jerry,..."

I raised my hand. "Howard, I'm just teasing you. I've spoken to Prue -- don't worry, she doesn't kiss and tell either, at least to me. She had a night to remember and I suspect you were traumatised more than she was by anything that happened. She's happy and has no regrets. I don't think I'd have been as comfortable if some young buck had taken her."

He nodded. "Thanks."

Richie looked at us. "You spoke to Prue, Jerry!?"

"Well we spoke at the dance when we were all getting the bump and grind out on the dance floor. Talking reasonably to her got reasonable responses. I wasn't prying as such nor was I critical of her activities once I got over my surprise that so many of their friends would rub up against us. She admitted later that we had all been thanked for taking them. I'm satisfied with that."

Richie might have been wondering if Shelley's delayed arrival home had been due to a thank you I was eager to keep hidden, hence my willingness to forgive and forget. If so, he didn't show it.

"I've been informed that Fiona enjoys mountain views so I thought I'd knock off early on Friday and take her to the Chalet for dinner while we watch the sun set over the forest and the town light up. I've been told in no uncertain terms that my daughter would prefer I not sit down at a table next to her and I think Fiona might feel the same, Howard."

"When are you asking her?"

"I thought at dinner this Saturday. Do you think six days notice is enough?"

"It should be. If you were asking one of us it's about five too many; for the girls though?"

"Yeah. I've booked already -- I can cancel but Friday's and Saturday's are popular. Oh, and Roscoe's apparently doesn't make the grade for a romantic date."

"Romantic?"

"Okay, I added that to stir you both up."

"I guess we'd better be ready to ask by the weekend as well then. I don't see much point in saying I don't want to go out when I'd enjoy a quiet dinner with attractive company -- romantic or not. I know Fiona is going to make her own mind up about who she is going to date and I'd trust you to respect her and her feelings more than the morons around town."

"I'm glad you didn't say 'other morons' Howard, though I wonder if we're all old fools."

"Nah, Jerry. Don't you remember? We are all eligible bachelors!"

Howard and I had to laugh with Richie.


We didn't let on to any of the girls that we'd be inviting each other's older daughter out when we met at Howard's on Saturday night.

I noticed Fiona looking my way soon after we got there; she blushed when I smiled at her but before I could approach her individually, Shelley got me to one side and rewarded me again for taking her to the Prom.

"I see you have a bra on tonight at least."

"I can lose it if you want," she offered.

"No, I think that you'd best stay as you are."

"I couldn't believe that I'd sat there like that with you. You're the first guy who's seen them. I just lay in bed thinking of you when I got home. Well, not just."

Too much information, young lady. Next you'll be asking me whether I "just" thought of you and your milky white breasts. If she did, I'd give myself away even with a "No comment." A dishonest "No" would be just as poor at convincing her.

"One more kiss please and then I'll behave until it's time to go."

I sighed. I wasn't being blackmailed and could have refused but really, no-one else was kissing me and I liked it.

Shelley followed the letter of the law as she had drafted it. She behaved after the kiss but while she held me in place with her hand on the back of my neck her free hand groped me gently through my pants. Of course, I reacted and not only underneath her fingers.

Shelley was suddenly kissing lips that were stretched tightly over teeth pressed firmly shut. Out of the corner of my mouth came a garbled "Shelley! No!" which she understood and probably expected.

She released me before I could pull her away and wrapped that arm around me so she could rest her head against my chest.

"Think of me doing that and more when you look at me across the table tonight."

Definitely a minx!

If I hadn't been kissed by anyone else in a while, being fondled went back before my wife's death.

Shelley made it very hard to go back to where the others were roaming in and out to Howard's barbecue. She deserted me for Prue and Ange so I downed a beer with Howard and resumed some semblance of calm before deciding to front my fears and speak to Fiona.

"May I have a minute please, Fiona."

Smirking, Cass and Nick left us alone. I barely noticed Nick moving beside Richie while Cass stood between her and Howard effectively ensuring they would have to talk through, or else to, the girls.

"I won't try to pretend I don't know what you want to talk about if it's easier."

"Good. It is always more reassuring if you're asking someone out to know that they won't shoot you down in flames for asking. Now I've just got to convince you that dinner with an old fart won't be as bad as it sounds."

"I thought I was going with you!"

I bowed.

"If it is convenient and meets your approval, I've made reservations for 6:30 next Friday at the Chalet with a table overlooking the sunset and the City Lights."

"Both of them?"

"I thought I'd leave the porch light burning so there were three. Perhaps we will get lucky and someone will drive through town so we can have a couple more white lights and then some red ones."

"Sounds nice but what time would we have to leave?"

"5:45 I'm afraid if you actually want to be seated for the sunset. If that's not possible I can move dinner back and we can stop off at the lookout first."

"No. That's okay. I accept and thank you, Jerry. You didn't have to you know."

"I know. You ladies just made us get up off our butts. I suppose it's been too easy to just enjoy your company each week. We should have to put some extra effort in from time to time. God knows the three of you are worth it."

Fiona's eyes seemed to sparkle at my appreciation of them -- and in particular, her.


We were finished the meat and salads and just leaning back -- digesting, drinking and chatting until we felt there was room to fit some dessert in. Nick asked the question that started a guerrilla war we were barely aware of initially.

"So Fiona, I understand you've been asked out -- where are you going?"

"Up to the Chalet for dinner on Friday."

Ange was surprised her sister had found someone worthy of her attentions in town. She knew Fiona's view on the local men; they coincided for the most part with her own.

"Who on Earth is taking you?"

"Oh a rather nice guy, sexy in an understated way, good sense of humour most of the time, polite and caring."

Ange laughed. "Must be either married or passing through town."

Shelley, sitting roughly opposite me, noticed my reaction to Fiona's description. I'm sure I didn't go as far as blushing but perhaps I looked down at my glass and played with it while a stupid grin spread from ear to ear.

Her "Erk!" went unnoticed by most of the table except for Prue. She turned to Shelley and then looked across at me. The penny dropped.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.