Cindy
Chapter 64

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 64 - Dan’s an engineer living in an RV park during a construction project. Cindy is thirteen, living with her trashy mom in the same park. Dan knows his job. He knows his life. He doesn't know how Cindy will be part of it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Conclusion

The trailer park was still home base of sorts for us. Yes, we did end up back in Louisiana for a week after Cindy's high school graduation.

Our return to Louisiana was occasion for a full-blown family get-together, too. Cindy wasn't the ONLY one there who'd just graduated from high school. She WAS the only one there with a high school diploma who was too young to drive.

The business was making bumpy lifting motions, too. We three principals, me, Dan Granger and Alan Addison had called every old contact we had in our address books, letting them know what was going on, what we could do, how we would do it, and how much it would cost.

I almost laughed. I knew a few of my old clients who'd be right on board with us and as a matter off fact, while Cindy was doing her slate of interviews at Auburn, I was on my laptop putting together draft documents for two clients. Dan and Alan and I had a lot of work lining up, and there were some rumblings about the possibility of getting Jason and another technician out to a couple of clients.

Of course, I knew that Jason was, first, honeymooning the first part of June, and second, we still had to finalize the second technician.

Our new building in Auburn, Alabama was nearing completion. We figured we could move into new digs in the middle of July. In the interim, Cindy and I had located a little RV park that would take our trailer if we decided to move. I don't think Cindy wanted to move until the last possible moment.

But here we have it. Less than a year. I went from confirmed bachelor to happily married. Cindy went from harried, scared little middle school student to bright, unusual wife and student 'of unclassified standing' at Auburn University.

And spread across three states, we had family and friends, and there at a focal point in Alabama, we had Community.


(Author's note: I had to end this story somewhere. This is the end of 'Cindy' as a separate story. If you've enjoyed her life so far, then I point you to the first chapter of the new story, "Community", published here under my pen name. There you will find Cindy and her sisters.

Thank you for reading,

Oyster)

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.