Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 58

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 58 - Dan’s an engineer living in an RV park during a construction project. Cindy is thirteen, living with her trashy mom in the same park. Dan knows his job. He knows his life. He doesn't know how Cindy will be part of it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Dan's turn:

A while later, we were lying under the stars, a blanket between us and the cool earth, our breathing almost synchronized as we happily returned from the heights of a pair of wonderful orgasms. Her face was buried into my chest, but then she rolled away so she could see the stars above us.

"Beautiful, aren't they, Dan," she said softly.

"Yes they are, little one," I said. "I wish I had a starship so you and I could skip off among them, every night seeing a different sky together."

"Mmmm-hmmm," she answered. "Some of those scenes from the Hubble telescope. Me and you, making love with one of those beautiful spiral galaxies in the background."

"Poor galaxy," I said, "all sad because it won't be the most beautiful thing in the sky..."

"Awww ... Dan Richards, I REALLY love you..."

"Cindy Richards, I really love right back..."

She pulled herself back towards me and covered me as much as she could with her diminuitive form, showering my face with kisses. I ran my hand from her shoulders downward over her waist to that sweet little butt, and squeezed, then returned my hands to her head, holding her for more kisses.

"Only one thing wrong with this, baby," I said.

"Wrong?" she asked.

"It's too dark for me to see your face. It's the only way the night sky can compete with your beauty."

"I love when you use words like those for me, baby," she said. "Why don't we move this inside. Shower. And then we're in OUR bed and I want the little light on."

Naked in the starlight. I cannot account for what I might look like, but Cindy was angelic, clad only in the light from the heavens, as she walked to the back door. I gathered up the blanket and followed her, stopping in the laundry room long enough to toss the blanket in the washer, before joining her in the shower.

She was already inside and the water was just the right temperature. "Hi, cutie," she said.

"Well, hi there, little girl," I answered.

"Will you help me shower, sir?" she teased. "I seem to have gotten all sticky!"

"I seem to have a similar problem, young lady," I said. "Perhaps you might offer assistance?"

Then we broke down giggling and just lathered the daylights out of each other, rubbed naked bodies together for some minutes, then actually attended to making sure we were clean before stepping out and drying each other off. I shaved and helped her dry her hair, then ducked downward and kissed her neck. She tossed an arm back and grabbed my head and held me at her level and turned to put her lips against mine.

"Time for that second oyster," she giggled.

That little oyster gave its life for a good cause. We had FUN! Giggling, sighing, purring, moaning, shuddering, quivering and finally, WET fun. And went to sleep.

Neither one of us got particularly ambitious about rolling out of bed when we awoke, but I finally succumbed to bladder pressure. When I got back to the bedroom, it was empty. I heard the toilet flush in the other bath, and then Cindy, nightshirt clad, showed up behind me, pushing me back to the bed.

She shook her head to re-arrange that red hair, then giggled. "Do oysters have a time limit?"

I scooped her giggly form up into my arms and deposited her in the middle of the bed.

"Little girl, the day that I have to resort to oysters in order to get aroused by you is NOT here yet!"

She looped her arms around my neck, pulling me into kissing range. "I imagine as much, dear," she said, "but Nikki says some of her school friends asked about the stamina of older husbands..." she wiggled against my erection. "I don't see where WE have a problem."

We didn't have a problem. She pushed a leg under me as I raised up and she slid sideways, centering herself, then humped her hips up. I met her halfway, rubbing the head of my hardness between moist, slick lips, searching for the opening that was made for me, and we melded.

To the sound of her giggle. "I love it like this in the morning. It's like you're THERE and you're possessing me."

I not only KNEW what the giggle meant, I adored it. I knew that her giggle was a sign of her enjoyment. I knew that the eyes would twinkle and the giggles would happen and then after an interval, they'd go away and her eyelids would flutter and she'd bite her bottom lip, releasing it with the first wave of her orgasm. That is, if I was still in this universe to see it for myself. Happily, all too often, I was somewhere zooming and looping through the throes of my own.

As we were kissing, I did note that my head wasn't bowed quite as far as I seemed to remember. Cindy was growing taller. And every bit was ecstasy in a female package. I fought a little with myself to hold off what would have been a fast orgasm. True to form, the giggling had ceased. Her nostrils flared, breath coming in sharp snorts, and when her eyes squeezed tightly shut, I let myself go. In the midst of her own orgasm her legs gripped me.

"Mmmmmmm," was her first sound, other than her breathing.

"Mmmm, indeed, my sweetness," I said. I clasped her to me as I turned onto my back.

"You KILL me, Dan..."

"Exactly. Time stands still." I shuddered.

"Aftershock?" she asked, a little hint of a giggle in her voice.

"They may go on for an hour."

"Me too. 'S great, isn't it?" And that lovely smile, pink lips, green eyes. Freckles forming my favorite constellation in the universe.

She let her fingers trace my facial contours. "Darned blue eyes," she said. "You should wear sunglasses. You don' t know how often I got lost in them before we mated."

"Oh, yeah. Like I wasn't supposed to get all excited by YOU, you little green-eyed thing."

"You weren't. I am a mere child, sir!" Giggle.

"Who jumped into MY bed..."

"It was a dark and stormy night," she giggled. "Just like in a story..."

I kissed her nose. "Yes, little one. Since I met you, it's been a fairy tale."

"Baby," she asked, sounding totally serious, "Do they have pancakes in fairy tales?" And laughter.

We got up, dashed through the shower, stripped the bed and put the sheets (with a couple of sizable wet spots) in the washer, and we dressed. Heading up the road to the local eatery, she captured my right hand in hers. I glanced away from the road to see her face.

"I adore you, Cindy," I said.

"And I adore you right back, you know. You love me. You feed me pancakes ... and you know, I went from havin' half a mom an' Mizz Helen in my life to having YOU and family all over the place."

"Yeah, I kinda know how that is. I found my heart again. In the form of this really smart, neat, cute little redheaded girl."

"You know," she said, "I talked to Tina about this stuff, and she's the same way about Alan. And I just bet that Nikki's like that to her Dan, too."

"And Susan and Jason?"

Giggle. "Oh, she's off the scale over him, and he's NUTS!"

"They're a cute pair," I said.

"Mmm-hmmm," she countered. "Me an' Tina, well, you should hear Tina talk about how Alan warned her against match-making."

"That can be dangerous."

"What? Trying to connect two of your friends? Or getting in Tina's way?"

"Probably both," I mused.

"Well, Tina really DIDN'T, baby. But Susan and Jason trapped her in the middle. She kept me up to date the whole time. But she didn't encourage things. They just happened."

"Jason's a smart guy. I was lucky to have him on my project. He's a good one."

"So's Susan, you know."

"I know. Comes from good people."

Giggle again. "Yeah. I like Mizz Kathy! She's like, what's that lady on the old TV show? Beaver's mom?"

I laughed. "I don't exactly see Kathy as June Cleaver."

"The Tennessee version!" Cindy's eyes laughed as she talked happily about her friends. "Think about it! Susan's an ONLY child. She's super intelligent. D'ya know how easy it would be to end up screwed up with those credentials?"

"Good point."

She looked smug. "But there she is, a really decent human being, other than being a little flighty-sounding."

"Don't forget her dad, baby!"

"Oh, Mister Mike! He's funny! Loves his daughter to pieces!"

"But didn't spoil 'er."

"No, he could've just let her be the little princess, but he took 'er to work with 'im, and fishing and hunting and everything, and sometimes Mizz Kathy went along, and sometimes she didn't. It worked. We got us a Susan!"

"You and your sisterhood."

"Not MY sisterhood, Dan. Tina and I did one of those parallel development things for THAT."

"What parallel development?!?! The two of you were sitting on the same bed in North Carolina."

"Well, we came up with it together. You know, she needed a sister as much as I did. And Susan's a natural, since she was already in Tina's life there. And Nikki."

We were wheeling into the diner parking lot as she finished that statement. When we walked through the parking lot in the springtime sun, she was almost skipping. She grabbed my hand, though, and slowed down to that walk of hers. She knew it. Gave her head a shake, just to let the sun flash through that red hair, like she was wearing a fiery halo.

I was recognized when we walked in, and we were seated in a booth, per Cindy's request. The waitress was my contemporary, a year behind me in high school, one of those people who were just destined, it seemed, to be perpetually working. She smiled.

"Hi, Dan. Been a long time."

"Hi, Connie. How you been?"

"Okay,, I guess." She saw the ring on my finger. A quick glance, identical ring on Cindy's. "Hi, sweetie. I'm Connie French. Me an' Dan were a year apart in school."

Big grin. "I'm Cindy. Dan's wife! Glad to meet you!"

That got me a sideways look from Connie. When she left with our order, I knew Cindy was dying to ask.

"Y'all went to school together? Anything else?"

I smiled. "A few hundred people went to school with me, and NO!"

"Not that there's much I could say. Let's see, when you were in high school, I was a negative twenty-something years old." Grin. "But I'm always interested in what used to float your boat. She's actually kind of pretty."

"Shhhh!" I hissed. Connie dropped off a couple of mugs of coffee and glasses of iced water and two glasses of cold milk. Cindy shared my thought that pancakes needed cold milk.

"Here y'all go," Connie said. "Pancakes'll be out in a minute. Dan, I heard you'd remarried. Your sister ties into the grapevine, yaknow..."

"Yep," I said. "She can't help 'erself."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.