Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 51

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Dan’s an engineer living in an RV park during a construction project. Cindy is thirteen, living with her trashy mom in the same park. Dan knows his job. He knows his life. He doesn't know how Cindy will be part of it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

"Wanna go up the road? Pancakes?" I asked.

Squeal! "Yeah, that's perfect!" Her eyes twinkled as she chose the day's clothing. When I finished dressing, she was clad in classic Cindy: jeans, somewhat baggy sweatshirt, tennis shoes. And she was running a brush through her hair, bringing organization to those bronze tresses.

Giggle. "I forgot. Messing with my hair gets you goin'."

"Everything about you gets me goin', little one," I said.

Smile. "I know. Me too. I'm that way about you. But if we start down THAT path, we won't get to breakfast."

"Oooo-kay, then," I said. I did collect a kiss, then a hug, and I caught tendrils of her perfume as her head touched my chest.

We walked out into a bluebird day, cool air, blue skies. The trip to the restaurant was pleasant. Cindy was excited, and if Cindy was excited, it was contagious.

She was almost giddy by the time we pulled into the parking lot. When we walked in, the cashier recognized us immediately. "Sit where you want. Cindy, you're smiling awful big today!"

"Gettin' OUR trailer back," Cindy chirped.

"The one that got shot up?"

"Yes ma'am! OUR first home together. We got it fixed. We're getting it back today."

The cashier smiled. "That's a plenty good enough reason, baby," she said.

We found a table and sat. The waitress was an old acquaintance. She showed up with two cups of coffee. Looked at Cindy. "The usual, baby?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Me, too," I said.

She delivered our order to the kitchen then returned. "Did I hear you're getting your trailer back?"

Everyone at the little local diner knew the story, at least parts of it. "Yes, ma'am," Cindy said. "They took it away the Saturday after the incident. Dan says they changed out everything that was damaged. It's supposed to be back in the park before noon today."

"And you're moving back in?"

I thought it best to let Cindy be Cindy here. "Yes, ma'am. It's OUR first home together. I know people MOVE out of their first homes. I'm gonna be happy to do that. But I'm not happy with getting it shot out from under me ... uh ... US!"

The waitress looked at me. "You agree with her, don't you?"

"Of course I do. I got used to her being right a long time ago." I smiled.

The sound of a bell told our waitress that our order was ready. She busied herself on other things while Cindy and I ate. Finishing, I paid the bill and we went back to our temporary home to start packing. It didn't take long. Our RV lifestyle precluded the accumulation of a lot of stuff, and we never unpacked the few boxes of kitchen utensils and other odds and ends.

"Just enough to spend the night, babe," Cindy said. "Just in case there's something wrong and we can't stay there." She had her travel bag packed. I had a box of bed linens and some new pillows we'd bought, putting them in the truck. I threw in my own travel bag.

"Let's go!" I said. "Maybe they'll be early."

She hopped in the truck, her excitement obvious. She saw my look. "I really AM excited." Her green eyes were gleaming. "It's just RIGHT that we should do this. We don't give up."

I smiled. "Are you the same Cindy that showed up at the pool last summer? She used to be kind of bashful and scared."

Giggle. "She's gone. Replaced by the improved Cindy, with all the added features. She got the essential upgrade." She hugged my arm. "I got my Dan."

"I'm the most 'got' person on the planet, little girl," I said. "And it makes me very happy."

We pulled into the parking lot at the RV park office. Helen was there, and we had a bag of donuts to go along with the coffee we knew would be there.

"Hi, Helen," I said.

"Hi yourself. Hello, adopted daughter." She smiled at Cindy. "I just got a call from a truck driver who's towing SOMEBODY'S trailer, verifying directions."

"How far out?" Cindy asked.

"Half an hour."

"Lemme make a fresh pot of coffee, and we can kill some time."

Cindy'd spent a lot of time in this office over the last few years, and she started towards Helen's coffee maker, intent on performing the function. I leaned on the counter, chatting with Helen, relating the previous night's conversation.

"He wants you to come to his office?" she asked when I told her about our meal with Don and Barbara and Kaylee.

"Yeah. Wants some advice on some cases. Says if I can't help, I'm more likely to know who can help him."

"Kaylee's one of the girls who wouldn't even TALK to me last year," Cindy said. "This year, she's one of my best friends." Giggle. "Funny how things work."

"Ah, but remember what we were talking about on the way here, baby?" I said. "Last year you WERE a different person, inside and out."

Cindy looked pensive. "You're right. I dress better, talk better, do better in school, and I don't walk around all day wondering what kind of mess is waiting at home."

"Makes a difference. I know that deep down, you had the bright personality, but you were under such a load..." Helen said. "But I saw that start to change when you and Dan became friends."

"I can tell that I've changed, Mizz Helen. Feels good, too. Just living is good." She looked at me. "And when you add friends and a real family, like you an' Mister Charlie, and my new family in Louisiana and my new family in Tennessee, and our flying and our music, well, wow!"

"Just remember, punkin, things are going to change up when you get to college."

Helen snorted. "Dan, do you realize that you just told a fourteen year old girl that next year is going to be tough because she's gonna be in COLLEGE?"

I laughed. "Do you realize that I'm MARRIED to that fourteen year old jewel?"

Cindy chirped, "Dan, you and I, we're a big happy bunch of 'weird', aren't we?"

"Very happy," I said.

"I'm happy, too, y'all," Helen said. "And having to deal with Charlie about Cindy worked out pretty good for me, you know."

A little more pleasant small talk and Cindy squealed "LOOK!"

A big pickup truck was towing our trailer up the park road. The driver stopped short of the office and came inside.

"You have MY trailer!" Cindy squealed.

The driver was a rough-looking sort. When he heard Cindy though, his face split into a gap-toothed smile. "Boss told me people were waitin' on this thing. Where do we park it?"

"Follow me," I said.

Forty-five minutes later we were tied down, leveled, electricity, water and sewage connected, and the air conditioner was on, cycling fresh air into the trailer.

Cindy was as amazed as I was. "It's like it was, except newer."

My big question had been whether or not they could get rid of that horrible smell. Short answer? Yes. It was HOME!

Albert, the driver, was at the door. "Mister Richards, the boss, he said make sure you're satisfied. Everything okay?"

Cindy was opening and closing doors and pulling drawers out. She'd already flushed the toilet and tried the shower and the sinks. And she was giggling.

"Mister Albert, it's LOVELY!"

"You sure? He said don't leave until you've checked it out."

"Looks good, Albert," I said. "Thank you so much." I slipped a twenty into his hand as we shook hands.

"Awww, you don't have to do that, Mister Richards!"

"Maybe not, but I did. Thanks for all the help setting it back up!" Cindy waved as he left.

By this time, Helen was pulling up in her golfcart. "How'd they do?"

Cindy answered, "Even better than I ever imagined."

Helen stepped inside. I saw her nose wrinkle as she sniffed. "Can't smell a danged thing, Dan."

"I know," I answered. "That was my worry."

Helen cast her practiced eye around the trailer. She knew where the damage HAD been. "They did a fine job. Did the insurance cover it?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said. I looked behind Helen and Cindy was hauling in our overnight bags.

Helen laughed. "I guess that answers the question of 'When are y'all moving back in?', huh?"

Cindy smiled sweetly. "Mizz Helen, we appreciate you letting us use your house, but..."

"But you should be here. I understand completely, baby!" Helen said. "I'm going back to the office. If you need anything from me, call, okay?"

"Yes ma'am," Cindy said.

"Thanks, Helen," I added.

As Helen rode back to the office, Cindy and I finished hauling our things in. I was starting to unpack my overnight bag into my storage drawers, but Cindy grabbed the plastic bag with the new bed linens.

Her eyes sparkled. "Help me make the bed, guy," she giggled. "New mattress. Gotta break it in sometime!"

In short order, we had the new sheets and covers on the bed and the pillows carefully placed. "Like they'll stay there long," my little redhead giggled, kicking her shoes off.

"So I guess we oughtta..."

Her grin left no doubt as to her intent. "MY house. My guy." She peeled her shirt off over her head.

I undressed. By the time I stood up, Cindy was on her knees, delightfully nude in the middle of the bed. I crawled to her and let her roll me onto my back with her atop me. She held my face between her hands.

"My Dan. My love. You put up with my stuff, don't you?"

"Stuff? Like this trailer? I'm glad you had the idea. It tells me a lot about you that this thing means so much to you."

"Does it tell you how much being with YOU the first time means to me? That you're MY husband now?" She lay down on top of me and kissed me.

I wrapped her in my arms. "You're my perfect dream, little one." The feel of her naked body against mine never failed to have a profound effect, and I guess because she was so excited, I was even more aroused than normal. Like anything having to do with Cindy and me was normal, anyway.

Giggle. "You're just the way you're supposed to be, baby." A wiggle of her hips brought the wet, hot lips of her pussy in direct contact with my shaft.

"And you are too, my love." Ecstasy enveloped me with just a few quick wiggles of her hips as she sat back up.

With both her hands on my chest, propping herself up, her grin was deliciously cute. "Mmmmm!" Giggle!

She spread her knees wide, insuring I was as deep in her as possible, and then she made a little swirl with her hips, her green eyes flashing happily as I released an uncontrollable moan. I opened my eyes to view the face of a redheaded angel. "You are so far past the limits of my imagination, Cindy."

She took my hands off her waist and tugged. I started to sit up. As I did, her legs wrapped around me, and I pulled her tight against my chest. It was a favorite position, and in my mind, one that characterized the most spiritual connections between us. And it felt soooo good. She leaned back a little, our eyes connecting.

"Dan ... I love you."

I smiled.

"No, you don't UNDERSTAND! I LOVE YOU! This! Us mating. OUR home. OUR future."

My turn to giggle. "I do so completely understand, Cindy Sue. I don't know what the spacecraft looked like that left you on this planet, but I love you like the emotion doesn't exist for anyone else in the world."

Yes, we could carry on a semi-lucid conversation while coupled together. After my statement, her mouth fastened to mine precluded further words. I caressed the sleek, sexy form in my arms as we rocked each other towards orgasm.

I moved a hand up to caress and stroke that red hair. She pulled away from our kiss, smiling. I give up. I'm out of words. Possessed. Owned. Attached. Accounted for. Off the market. I just looked into the green eyes twinkling before me.

The mating was unusually long for us. I think we sensed the need to make this connection a special one, a milestone, and when we came together, her teeth had captured a bit of my chest, stifling her whimpers of happiness.

I held her in my arms until her breathing evened out, gently kissing the crown of that red head, caressing it with my lips. She sighed. "Mmmmmm ... Baby, we ... I love you."

"I love you, little one," I said.

She looked into my eyes, hers flashing. "Uh, love of my life, we didn't get a towel."

"Ach!" I said.

Giggle. "I can do MY part."

I laughed. "Let ME do YOUR part and YOU do my part!"

"You know what I mean, beast!"

We finished that job, a juicy, happy sixty-nine, before there was TOO big a wet spot on the new sheets. That left us cuddled together naked. I couldn't resist caressing and exploring her tender body as we relaxed.

The signal that relaxation was over was Cindy propping up on an elbow. "Yes, ma'am," I said.

"Let's get the rest of our stuff moved. That way we can go flyin' tomorrow."

"The other love in your life, I guess."

Giggle. "Another thing I never imagined that I'd like ... And it's YOUR fault, just like sex."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.