Cindy
Chapter 47

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Dan’s an engineer living in an RV park during a construction project. Cindy is thirteen, living with her trashy mom in the same park. Dan knows his job. He knows his life. He doesn't know how Cindy will be part of it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

We slept until almost eight Monday morning. While I was in the bathroom, Cindy called Tootie.

"Hey, Tootie," she said. "Yeah, we're up, whenever you get here. Have you had breakfast?" Pause. "Why don't we go get breakfast and then you can drop us off at the airfield." Squeal! "'Kay! See ya in a few!"

I walked out of the bathroom. "Got Tootie lined up, then?"

"Yep!" she said, squeezing by me heading into the bathroom.

I heard the water run, then a pause, then the toilet. Then Cindy popped out red hair perfectly in place, green eyes twinkling, a smile on her red lips, ready for the world. I pinned her back against the wall, kissing her.

She giggled. "Sometimes I want you to just trap me and keep me forever," she purred.

"Exactly my intentions, little one," I said. "Let's make a pass through the place and make sure it's battened down."

We did that. Moved our two overnight bags to the front door, stretched out on the sofa, me sitting, a neat little redhead perched atop me, giggling.

"You're getting better, babe," she said.

"Yep," I said. "I know it's there, but I think that the bad part's clearly over."

"We still need to wash each other, though, just to make sure."

"Oh, there's no ulterior motive there, huh?!?" I laughed.

"Sir! How dare you think that a young lady of my demeanor should have ulterior motives?" and kisses. I loved the kisses. I loved the face that hovered back, inches from mine, when she stopped. And I moaned when I heard the sound of Tootie's SUV in the drive.

"Let's go, beauty," I said.

We opened the front door just as Tootie's foot hit the step.

"Y'all ready?" she asked.

"No," I answered. "I'm carryin' this bag 'cuz it matches my outfit."

"Dan!" Cindy exclaimed, "Don't be rude!"

"I'm used to it, Cindy," Tootie sighed. "He knows that you're here to protect 'im, otherwise he'd be hitch-hikin' to the airport."

We enjoyed breakfast, laughing, talking, then it was off to the airfield. Tootie left after she and Cindy shared tearful hugs. We talked with Greg in the airport office, promising to meet with him and his wife Hanna when we got a chance. There just weren't enough hours in the day to spend time with all the friends and family we had.

"Left or right seat, baby?" she asked.

By this stage of the game, Cindy's flying skills were such that it didn't make a difference. The path from South Louisiana into the middle of Alabama wasn't tricky and we'd done it a few times now, and I knew she could do the whole thing herself. "Paper, rock, scissors," I said.

Her paper covered my rock. "Just like in real life," I said. She giggled. Greg laughed.

"I could curl up in the back seat and got to sleep," I told him. "She's getting better and better."

She smiled. "Mister Greg, tell Mizz Hanna I'm sorry we missed her!"

"I'll do that, Cindy," he said.

We removed and stowed our tie-downs after the pre-flight inspection, and Cindy climbed into the left seat. After the engine started, she waved to Greg and bumped the throttle to start our taxiing to the run-up ramp. A few minutes later our wheels left the runway.

"Gahhhh, baby..." she exclaimed.

"What's wrong, sweetie?"

"Every time we come here, I wanna stay."

"I know, sweetie," I admitted. "Me too ... I was serious. I wish we could've had an evening or two with Greg and Hanna. And a few days to ourselves. I've been thinking of a plan, though."

"A plan?" she giggled. "Me an' my sisters make the plans. But I'll entertain your thought." She turned to me with that smirk that drove me nuts. Of course, she had a whole repertoire of expressions that drove me nuts.

"How about when you graduate, we drag our trailer home, and we use this as a base for our operations until we get settled in for your college? By that time, we should be able to get us a place up there, and we can leave the trailer here. That way, we can fly off for a week or so in the Rockies, then come home and kick back with friends and family."

Her head turned in my direction, a smile on her face. "That sounds like a plan, Dan!" She giggled. The juxtaposition of 'plan' and 'Dan' caused that more than once. "Got a question, though."

"What's that?"

"I can't legally fly OR drive. How're we gonna get the plane AND the truck and trailer BOTH back here?"

"We'll find a volunteer. Maybe we can drag Mizz Hanna back to fly the plane back, or we could fly back and take Tootie with us in our SUV and I could drive the truck back."

"We'll figure out something."

The broad Mississippi River was a ribbon passing a mile below us as we crossed, east-bound.

"Three-sixty!" she announced, whipping over into a steep bank. Startled me. Execution? As we neared our original heading, the plane shuddered, running into its own propwash, sign of a good execution. The other sign was the smile from the pilot. "Sometimes cross-country is boring."

"Uh-huh," I said. "But really you're only supposed to do that in a practice area." As infractions go, it was mild.

"Oh, okay..."

"But well-executed, anyway."

Smile returned. An hour or so later, the pine trees of central Alabama were a thousand feet under us in the traffic pattern of our home field. Forty-five minutes after that, the plane was in the hangar and we were on our way to Charlie and Helen's.

We parked and walked in the back door, knowing we were no surprise, after we called them on our touch-down. The two were sitting at the breakfast table.

"How was your trip?" Helen asked.

I let Cindy handle that conversation. Helen, as much as any of us, relished Cindy's enthusiasm. I hauled bags in from the truck. Mizz Eletha caught me going into the guest room.

"Dan, just pile those dirty clothes by the door. I'll get 'em."

"Oh, thank you, Mizz Eletha," I said, "but I can do laundry."

"It's MY job, Dan. How was your trip?"

"Shows me that I get lonesome for home and I don't know it," I said. "Cindy does too, and it's not even HER home."

"Most folks want a place to call home, Dan. She calls whatever you call home, her home."

"That's fine with me, lady," I said. "She's the light of my life."

"Yessir, I can see that. I've seen plenny go t'other way, you know, old guys who take young wimmen, sometimes they marry, but not much these days. And I see you an' little Cindy, and there's a lot of things I know, but one of 'em's that not many people fool Judge Charlie, and I watch. And I talked with Miss Cindy more'n once. You two make a pair. Belong together."

"Thank you, Eletha," I said. "That means a lot to me." I looked over Eletha's shoulder and spotted a red head peeking around the corner. "We need to say nice things about 'er. She's probably listening."

"She's behind me, ain't she," Eletha smiled broadly.

"Hi, Mizz Eletha," Cindy chirped.

"Hello, sweet one," Eletha answered. "Just talking with your husband about you."

Cindy came and stood by me, putting her arm around my waist. "He IS my husband. We're fortunate to have each other."

"That's a good way of putting it, Miss Cindy. You have each other. He doesn't just have you, and you don't just have him. You have each other." She smiled. "You ARE going to join us for dinner, aren't you? I made roast beef, and I have difficult time keeping Mizz Helen out of MY kitchen."

"We'll be there, Mizz Eletha," Cindy answered.

"Good! Now I have work at the other end of the house." Eletha smiled knowingly and picked up the basket of dirty laundry.

Cindy turned to me, grinning. "I do believe we've been given a clearance," she said.

"I could use some time off my butt. Kinda sore," I said.

"Take off your clothes and lay down," she instructed. "I know what you need."

I complied, and as I was stripping out of my pants, she was undressing, too. We helped each other out of shirts. Her bandages were more for sanitation than anything. My own on my butt and calf were still providing cushion.

I had a nude Cindy. White skin, green eyes, red hair. Pink nipples. She pressed her nakedness against mine. Immediate reaction from her friend caused her to giggle.

"It still likes me," she said, smiling up at me.

I kissed her. "Nobody ever did it as much good as you do, dearest. Like I never made love before I met Cindy." She fit into my arms so perfectly.

We turned the covers down and crawled into the bed. I rolled onto my left side and pulled her to me. My shoulder twinged a little, but it was something I could live with.

"I love you, Dan," she said to me, eyes bright. Her right hand disappeared between us. I knew exactly where it was going and I relished her soft touch as electricity shot through my body. Her lips met mine, another level of connection. "I'd really like to suck you," she said.

"You don't have to, baby. We can just hold each other," I said.

She smiled. "You know, love of my life, this is the ONE thing I always have to argue with you about. I just want to suck you. I LIKE sucking you. I think it's so powerful that I can make you shake so hard when you come, all with my mouth. I like the way you feel, and I like tasting you. So stop fighting with me about it." She smiled. "Hmmm?"

"I love you, princess," I answered. "And I absolutely LOVE you sucking me. But then I get to pay you back tonight, okay?"

Grin. "Okay. Get comfortable."

I re-arranged myself and watched my little redhead move to an advantageous position for her fun and games. She was holding the shaft of my dick in one hand. She brushed her hair behind her ear, smiled at me, eyes atwinkle, her head bobbed, and she planted a soft kiss on the head of my dick. She mouthed "I love you" silently then took the head into her mouth, and I was on the road to heaven.

With little mews and throaty purrs, she enjoyed herself on my hardness, working me inexorably toward explosion. "Mmmmm," she said during a pause, "I love how you get all juicy right before you come." And her head bobbed back down, teeth working with hands and lips and tongue, bringing me to the edge, a condition she recognized in so many ways, least of which was the uncontrollable little thrustings of my hips. Her hand guarded her from me pushing uncomfortably into her mouth, but her tongue went into overdrive, and I came.

I squirted. I blasted. Her "Mmmmm" changed to MmmpHHH!" as she started swallowing and timing her tongue and suction to my surges. And she worked me dry. I fell back against the pillows.

Her red head bobbed up, smiling. "Mmmm, good one, baby..." and she crawled up into my waiting arms. We kissed. I tasted myself in her mouth and felt the love in the contact of her body and her lips.

"I love you, princess." And we took a very restful nap with her nestled back into my arms. I woke when she rolled over to face me, and her intent was to kiss me awake.

"Hello, little girl," I said. "You're awake."

"You are, too," she said, kissing me. "Let's get dressed and see what's going on around the house."

Almost reluctantly I got dressed, still feeling a warm glow in my groin from the wondrous activity there an hour or so before. We were both clad in jeans and sweatshirts and we walked downstairs and outside for a stroll around the grounds. The walk felt good, as did the small hand in mine, and the private moment together under the umbrella of the pine trees in the far corner of the acreage. We headed back towards the house. Saw a bench in an alcove in the hedge. It just begged for a dalliance, so we went into the little green nook and sat together, savoring the soft sounds of the day.

"I'll be glad when we get our place back, Dan," Cindy said softly.

"Me too, little one."

"Don't get me wrong, I'm so glad that Helen and Charlie took care of us, but I want OUR place."

"I'll call tomorrow and see how long that might be, Princess," I said.

She leaned back into my arms, her back against my chest, the crown of her head at my chin. I wrapped her in my arms, buried my nose in that red hair and breathed deep, savoring wisps of perfume and other wisps of pure Cindy.

She twisted to give me a little off-center kiss and took my right hand and slid it down between her legs.

"Mmmmm, I love your hand there," she purred.

I moved my hand up, popped a snap and pulled a zipper down, receiving another purr as affirmation of my intent. My fingers slid inside the waistband of her panties and my fingers found a slit, wetness increasing as I explored. She squeezed her thighs together, trapping my hand, then hers pushed my fingers between the lips of a responsive pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.