Cindy
Chapter 41

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Dan’s an engineer living in an RV park during a construction project. Cindy is thirteen, living with her trashy mom in the same park. Dan knows his job. He knows his life. He doesn't know how Cindy will be part of it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

When we got to the lobby, Alan, Tina and Susan were waiting on us. When I saw the enthusiasm displayed by the three girls while Alan and I stood back, I realized that the giggly, happy trio was seeing life as a much broader, brighter path to adventure then I was. Don't get me wrong, but at this stage in life, I was deliriously happy with Cindy as a wife and friend, and I could easily see a path forward for us.

What I was seeing with the three girls was that they were EXCITED about where they were going. They weren't looking for comfort and ease, they were on the path to adventure. Cindy looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. If anything in my life needed to be contagious, it was the joy that I saw Cindy and her 'sisters' displaying.

"Come on, Alan," I said. "We just as well join in. We're here for the ride anyway."

Alan looked at me, amused. "I wasn't that excited when I graduated, Dan. And they're excited about GOING!"

"Tell me: When you left to go to college, it was just YOU, right..."

"Uh ... yeah, as far as going into engineering. There was a bunch from my graduating class, but I was the only one majoring in engineering."

"So you started out on your own. Got friends, whatever, after you got there."

"You did something different?" He asked.

"Nope. Pretty much the way I was. But this bunch ... similar goals, standing at the door together ... I guess they have a reason to be excited." I thought for a second. "Was there anyone in your family that could back you up? I mean, academically?"

"No," he said. "Pop was an operator at a chemical plant. He would've helped if he could've. But all he had was a high school diploma and anything like college math was out of his league."

I pointed towards the three girls. "They have us..."

"If we can keep up," he said. "Those are three bright girls. I dunno..."

"You have a point," I said. "I know my Cindy. It's liable to be a rough time..."

We stopped that conversation when the trio turned around and started toward us.

Alan asked the question first: "Where are we going and what are we doing when we get there?"

"Dinner an' a movie," Tina said. "We wanna see THIS one, an' while it lacks the blood, mayhem and explosions necessary to satisfy the male of the species, we have determined that both of you have the capability to endure temporary privation in the interest of future reward."

I chuckled at Alan. "You married her?"

Cindy jumped in. "Uh, Dan, my SISTER is a woman of much worth. Alan recognizes this. You should learn..." And Tina and Susan BOTH stuck their tongues at me.

Amid laughter we walked out and got in the minivan and headed to the movie theater. Tina was correct. A man WILL endure things in the interest of future reward. Actually, the movie was funny, and the company pleasant, and one can hardly ask for more than that.

The girls' dinner selection was a chain restaurant. Wasn't a big hit on the pocketbook, not that such a thing mattered. Susan protested when I picked up her tab.

"Oh, let 'im," Cindy smiled. "He needs to win every now an' then..."

Susan grinned at me. Pleasant little thing, she was. "Then go ahead. Cindy knows best!"

My little redhead smirked at me. "I know YOU, baby!" Her fingers touched my arm.

"Don't worry about me, cutie," I said. "I've been winning since I met you."

"Awwww," the other two girls said in unison. And Tina patted Alan's arm.

Back at the hotel, Susan came up to the room with me and Cindy.

"Get the cards out," Cindy said.

I got the cards out. The three of us sat cross-legged on the bed, playing rummy, laughing, talking.

"How do you do it, Cindy?" Susan asked. "I catch all kinds of crap at school for bein' smart..."

Cindy shrugged. "I did, for a while," she said. "But I'm helpin' a bunch of kids in math, an' some of 'em are football and basketball guys who NEED to get good grades to keep playin'. I'm kinda 'off limits' to anything other than the occasional strange look." She sighed. "I got more crap from bein' married."

"Really?!?!" Susan said. "How?"

"First, EVERYBODY thought I was pregnant. Had to be, yaknow ... until a few of my teachers met Dan. An' we hang out with Jim an' Ann Hardesty. He's my guidance counselor and Mizz Ann's the music teacher. But one guy made a remark one time when I was trying to help him with math. Said that since I was married, he knew I was 'used to doin' it' and he made an indecent suggestion. I shut my book an' walked away and told the teacher that HE would NOT get any more help from me. He came to me himself an' apologized."

"Wow," Susan said. "I guess, fourteen an' all that..."

"I think that's a lot of it," I said. "Word got out about Cindy graduating high school about the same time word got out about our marriage. That's a lot of stuff to get around a middle school."

"I bet," Susan said.

"Oh, it was VERY interesting," answered Cindy.

"Well, I remember the 'she's pregnant' talk about Tina when she showed up with a ring. And now, six months later, she's NOT and some people had to eat their words." Susan smiled. "Mom was one of 'em. But it didn't take Mom six months. After she met Tina 'n' Alan..." She sighed. "But I know some of the stuff that was said about Tina, so I can imagine..."

"Oh, it's been quite a ride," I said. "But Cindy's worth every bit of it."

Cindy smiled. "And Dan's worth it. Even if we were livin' under a bridge somewhere..."

Susan took that opportunity to lay down her last card, ending the hand, catching me with a handful of cards, and she and Cindy giggled as my score went negative.

"I finally got used to the distraction of playin' cards with a cute little redhead," I said. "You're a new distraction, Susan."

The cute, plump blonde giggled. "Tina says that if I keep my head about this stuff, I can find a guy like you or Alan. And maybe HE can play cards."

Cindy laughed.

We continued playing, the two girls running neck and neck, me trailing badly. The room phone rang.

"Dan an' Cindy's room," Cindy answered. "Hi, Sis!" Pause. "Sitting in the bed beatin' Dan at rummy." Pause. "Yeah, here she is..."

She handed the phone to Susan. "Hi, Tina," Susan said. "Yeah, we're havin' fun!" Pause. "Okay, I'll be up there in a minute!" she hung up the phone.

"You goin' to Tina's room?" Cindy asked.

"Uh-huh," Susan said. "For a little while. You know..." she smiled at Cindy knowingly. "Later. Call..."

She left the room.

"I take it this is all one of those plans?" I asked Cindy.

"Uh-huh. I get Dan time. Tina gets Alan time. And we all get to spend time with Susan." As she was talking, she was shedding clothing. "Big shower, baby ... me an' you..." and twinkling green eyes.

I undressed and as soon as my feet came out of the pants at my feet, she was up against me, soft, warm, eager.

"Oh, NOW I remember..."

"Remember what?" she asked.

"What these weekends are for..."

Giggle. "Oh, me? Naked? You get ME all the time. I'm YOURS, remember..." And we kissed. Then she started the shower.

We spent a long time savoring each other, lathered, wet, happy. Rinsed off under unlimited hot water, I knelt and suckled her delicious young breasts, then I stood and she knelt. I thought my knees would buckle. I enjoyed my Cindy's enthusiasm. I wasn't so experienced as to be able to comment on skill, but every time her mouth closed on me, I was transported.

We got out of the shower and attended to our respective tasks, her hair drying, my shaving, then we headed straight for the bed, still nude, and tossed the covers back to clear the playing field. And we played.

The playing over, we washed our faces and she bounced back into the bed and grabbed the phone. She dialed Alan and Tina's room. "Hi, Alan! Where's Susan?" Pause. "Hi, Susan! Whenever you wanna come back over. We can play another game of cards!" Pause. "'Kay, See ya!" and she hung up.

"Tonight she sleeps in this room, so Alan 'n' Tina can have a night. Tomorrow night, we get the room to ourselves."

"Ooooo-kayyyy," I said.

"You don't mind, do ya, sweetie?" she questioned, smiling at me. "We're forever ... an' we still get to snuggle, just have to wear clothes, okay?"

"Okay, kitten," I said.

"This is gonna be good, you know ... We, you an' me, Alan 'n' Tina, and now, Susan. We're going to do wonderfully. Just wait."

"Okay, sweetie," I said. And somehow, her enthusiasm was contagious.

I heard the knock on the door. Cindy let Susan in. The two of them exchanged knowing glances before they jumped on the un-used bed.

"Get the cards, baby," Cindy said.

"Just one hand, then I gotta take a shower," Susan said.

I lost another one, then one went my way when Cindy and I played while Susan was showering. She came out wearing pajamas and looking quite cute. The three of us played another couple of hands and it was bedtime. Cindy and Susan found a channel suitable for setting the sleep timer on, and we went to sleep.

I don't remember ever sleeping with Cindy with my pajama bottoms on, and the only time SHE wore panties under her nightshirt was during her period, but tonight we slept like that, cuddling wonderfully, her hand exploring me gently, mine savoring the wonders of her body. We were quiet, in respect for Susan sleeping in the adjacent bed.

Waking was a function of simply yielding to bladder pressure for me. I eased out of the bed as stealthily as possible, but my movement woke Cindy. She pursed her lips to send me a kiss as I headed to the bathroom.

I relieved my bladder, then washed my face, waking myself up completely. I walked back to the bed, bent over, and kissed my redheaded kitten.

"Guess I should get up," she said.

I grabbed my clothes and dressed in the bathroom, then came out and sat in the chair and watched her dress. After she pulled a sweatshirt over her head, hiding my view of a pair of cute titties, she walked to the foot of Susan's bed and jiggled her toe.

"Hey, Susan! Wakey time!"

Susan sat up for a few seconds, gaining her bearings and parsing the unfamiliar inputs. "Oh, hi, little sister," she said. "G'mornin', Dan!"

"Mornin', Susan," I answered. "How'd you sleep?"

"Oh, really good," she replied as she got out of bed.

"Bathroom's yours," Cindy said. "I'm gonna call Tina an' we'll go find breakfast."

"'Kay," Susan said. She took a travel bag into the bathroom with her.

I watched her disappear, a pleasant young thing in her own right, but the impact of a hundred-odd pounds of wiggly redhead in my lap reminded me that I already had far more than I'd ever hoped.

Cindy wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed.

"I love you, Dan," she whispered. "Good morning! I love you some more!"

"That's how I know I'm having a good day, baby! I wake up and YOU love me."

She gave me one more little kiss and then picked up the phone. After she dialed, she flashed those green eyes at me, smiling.

"Hi, Alan! Are ya'll up?" Pause. "Us too! Susan's getting dressed. We'll meet you in the lobby in a few minutes."

Susan popped out of the bathroom, brushing her hair. We put on shoes and went downstairs and out to breakfast.

Banter. Happy talk. Plans. Back and forth between Tina and Cindy and Susan, the conversation was about apartments and 'going to school' cars.

"I won't be able to drive for two more years," Cindy pouted.

"If only you were normal, then you'd be right in the middle of your middle school class, worrying about getting a 'B' in social studies and who was going with that new cute boy and stuff like that," Tina said, BEFORE I got a chance to make a similar comment.

"Cindy, between Tina an' me, we'll make sure you get to where you need to go, if Dan can't do it..." Susan said. She looked directly at me. "That's one of the things about our little community, Dan." (Now I was "Dan" to Susan, too... ) She continued, "We'll have that 'diversity of scheduling' thing going, so chances are better that we can support each other for transportation an' stuff."

Alan looked amused. "Diversity in scheduling?"

"Yeah, you know, baby," Tina said. "Chances are good that of the three of us, with a little planning, at least TWO of us will need to be at the campus on any given day of the week, and if there are TWO of us, then by inference, at least ONE of the two will have a license and a car."

And Cindy finished the discussion, "And it might not be exactly as convenient as if all three of us had licenses and cars, but we're still willing to put up with a little inconvenience, you know, waiting for a class to start or end, so we can ride together."

I looked at Alan. "That's what we talked about. You and I didn't have that. We had to figure it out on our own. They go in with a built in support group."

"Yeah," he said. "Big problem is to find housing for US that won't be surrounded by the party kids from college..."

"That is a problem," I said.

"We'll get it figured out. But I think we should be, like, CLOSE," Tina said.

Cindy's eyes mirrored agreement, as did Susan's.

"So," I said to Alan, "What's our business going to look like? Seems like the girls have the social and housing angle worked out."

"Working it out," Cindy said. "But ya'll talk. We can handle this."

The waitress came by, cleared the plates and refilled the coffee. Alan slipped her a ten dollar bill. "We're gonna be here a while," he said.

"Ya'll go right ahead, Hon," she told him.

We talked business. "We need a few GOOD technicians that aren't afraid to think on their feet and don't mind hands-on, either." I was thinking of a couple of names. I'd already talked with one of my guys. He's my lead tech, and he's thinking about it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.