Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 39

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Dan’s an engineer living in an RV park during a construction project. Cindy is thirteen, living with her trashy mom in the same park. Dan knows his job. He knows his life. He doesn't know how Cindy will be part of it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Friday afternoon, after a good day at work, I rolled into the RV park expecting to find Cindy at the front office with Helen and Charley. The scene was pretty much what I expected. Cindy was leaning over the counter chatting. Charlie was in his favorite chair and Helen was at her desk.

"I'm bein' recruited, baby," Cindy said.

"I know," I answered. "Any news?"

"I'll say," she smiled. "Mister Jim got a call from Auburn today. Somebody's coming down to visit my school."

"Sounds like they want another look at our Miss Cindy," Charley laughed.

"And I wasn't impressed with our first visit to Auburn," I said. "I didn't think they were that interested."

"Maybe they are," Cindy said. "Comin' to visit my SCHOOL!"

"During the day, I assume..."

Mister Jim was laughing in the office," she said. "Says it's the first time that a college recruiter has EVER visited that school."

"It's a MIDDLE school, kiddo. They're usually interested in high schools." I smiled. It was extremely pleasing to me to see my special little Cindy's effect on the lives around her. She was like a pebble tossed into a calm pond. The ripples went on and on.

The sideways glance she tossed me had its usual effect, too. My head was reeling. She was packing away her bookbag. "I guess we're gonna go home, Mizz Helen. Mister Charley."

I grabbed her bookbag. "Can I carry your books, sweetie?"

She tossed her head, knowing how that affected me, and flashed that smile. I thought about that smile. It was far different than the shy smile of the Cindy I'd met in August. This one was self-assured, confident, optimistic. My Cindy had indeed grown much in our few months together.

I tossed her bag in the back of the truck and she slid into the cab from my open door on the driver's side. No sooner than I closed the door, I felt a hand on the crotch of my pants. I turned to look at her. She KNEW what she was doing to me. To ME!

"Is it okay if I just WANT you, Dan? I dunno why. I just WANT you."

"Before dinner?" I said, mostly teasing.

"Right NOW." Magical, she was. I was hard. And I still had to get out of the truck and bring her bag in. She giggled at my maneuvers to hide my obvious erection from the views of the winter denizens of the park. She unlocked the door for me and we went inside. By the time I sat her bookbag down, she was peeling her sweatshirt off over her head.

"You're serious!" I said.

"Sometimes I just NEED you," she smiled. "I dunno why. I really want YOU. US!"

She was backing toward the bed. I knew this drill, too. Minimal foreplay. Cute little redhead laying back on the bed, legs spread, a pink rose of a pussy open, wet, waiting for me. I kicked off my workboots and unbuckled my belt, feverishly working to match her rapid stripping. I finally got naked. She was kneeling on the end of the bed waiting on me. I stood at the foot of the bed and she wrapped her arms around my chest. Her mouth was ravenous when we kissed.

I said nothing. She wasn't in this for conversation. She pulled me into the bed, rolling on her side and twisting around, taking my dick into her mouth. The proximity of her pinkening pussy to my own mouth was instruction as to what she wanted. My own lips and tongue stirred the juices up for a few moments, then she turned again, ending up on her back, legs spread, knees in the air.

I practically leapt between her legs, my shaft guiding itself to her waiting opening and I plunged in.

"Ahhhhhhhh, Dannnnnnn!" she hauled me down atop her. Her face was reddened. "Sometimes I NEED you. THIS! I been thinkin' about it half the day." She pushed her hips up, encouraging me to pump her. "I think my period starts tomorrow. Maybe Sunday."

That was a finding I'd cataloged as a possibility in previous months. I thought I noticed that the two days prior to her starting her period, she was extremely horny. And it wasn't a bad thing. "Okay," I said. "Soooo..."

"Hard! I'm not gonna break."

I noted the twinkling, happy eyes and started to comply with her request. She latched her mouth onto mine, and in a few minutes of almost frantic bucking and humping, we kissed, breathing through our noses because she wouldn't break our lips apart. It was like she wanted us as coupled as we could get. There was only one thing that would override the kiss, and her mouth pulled away from mine.

"Oh, nnnghhhh, Dannnnn! Hard!"

And I knew she was there. I stopped running calculations in my head. I could let myself go, because my Cindy, my little mate, was THERE. She pushed her pussy up to get me as deep as she could, her little clitty pressing against the base of my dick as she came. And I came. Hard. Like I was squirting fire. One! Two! Three! Four! Then a continuous burning release...

Before I became completely immobilized I rolled to my left, carrying her on top of me. Her face was flushed, her eyes closed. I couldn't move.

Finally her eyelids fluttered and her green eyes opened, her mouth forming into a smile. "What did you DO to me, Dan?!?"

"I dunno, angel, I was in another universe at the time." She WAS an angel, pink from the post-orgasmic flush, smiling, her red hair swinging down on the sides to frame her face. Her light summer tan was gone in mid-February, leaving her skin almost alabaster, except for the spatter of freckles across her nose and cheeks.

"It's s'posed to be like this, ain't it, baby?" she said, letting her attention to grammar lapse.

"Most people only DREAM it's like this," I answered truthfully. "I know I did..."

"I kinda felt like I was takin' advantage of you," she giggled. "But if I can't take advantage of my HUSBAND..." She looked thoughtful for a second, then said, "Towel? Or..." and wiggled her butt. With a twinkle in her eye, looking directly at me, I felt a plop as she gave her pussy a squeeze, ejecting my semi-soft dick.

"I'd hate to waste that," I said.

Squeal! "That's what I was thinking," she said, turning to present me with her oozing pussy to 'clean'. I got an extraordinarily good 'cleaning'. So did she. With a second orgasm.

This time we lay together for a few minutes, both our faces glistening with our collective juices. Finally Little Miss Practical rolled onto an elbow. "What about dinner?"

"I just had strawberry pie," I said.

She giggled. "And I had a weenie, but I'm still hungry..."

"Let's wash up a little before we go. I imagine we smell like a recent orgy." I twisted to sit up. Got a giggly Cindy on my lap, facing me, her legs wrapped around my waist, and I immediately hardened. She impaled herself.

I stroked her soft, natural hair, relishing the texture, the way it moved so freely and enticingly and with a sassy headshake, it fell back into place. It was part of the wonderously neat package that is Cindy, and I knew that it was the most striking feature when she was entering a room. She didn't have the classic 'killer bod, ' and if her mom was an indication of a genetic pattern, Cindy would never be tall or big-breasted, and at fourteen, she still had growing to do, but to me, she was perfection.

Giggle. "Or we got TV dinners ... Looks good for the evening's entertainment, too..."

And Cindy's cell phone rang. She looked at me, slightly, no, make that pretty much annoyed until she slid out of my grasp, picked it up and saw the display. The cute little frown morphed into a grin.

"Hi, Sis," she said.

That explained a lot. I just laid back against the pillows, watching her animated conversation.

"Uh-huh! Yeah, were just hangin' out. You know..." Giggle. "No, it's OKAY! You didn't know ... That happens." Pause. "I'm sure I'll catch you an' Alan one of these days." Giggle. "Yeah, he's doin' that 'sad puppy' look again." Giggle. "No! Stop that! I gotta tell ya somethin'." Pause. "Uh-huh! A guy from Auburn's comin' to my school Monday. Mister Jim, he's our guidance counselor, you know, he said I was being recruited." Pause. "Yeah! You oughtta talk to your guidance counselor too, an' get applied to Auburn an' University of Alabama. And see what they say. We HAVE to go to the same one!" She looked at me and made a kissy with her lips, then her free hand gave my semi-soft dick a squeeze.

Squeal! "That's a GREAT idea! Easter weekend? Lemme talk to Dan. I LIKE it!" Pause. "Okay, Sis! I love you! Bye!"

She turned back to me, smiling.

"What is it that's a great idea and that you like and we're getting ready to do on Easter weekend?" I asked.

"Fly home an' all meet up an' stay at one of our houses an' meet each other's families. I said something to her about it. And she says Easter weekend."

She was stark, incredibly cutely naked. Do you think I was crazy enough to argue?

She continued smiling. "Easter's, what, five weeks away? How's that gonna impact your job?"

"Impact"! Fourteen years old and she knew jobs were 'impacted'. "I might be finished, cutie. OR if I'm not, I'll be doing the end of project work, writing documentation for the client. That weekend shouldn't be a problem."

She lay down beside me, propped up on an elbow. "Really ... good idea?"

I thought about it. "I don't see any problem with OUR family with Alan 'n' Tina, but what about Alan's bunch?"

"Too late, guy. They already KNOW about Alan's friend and the sweet innocent girl he carried off and had 'is way with..."

I laughed. "Yeah, if you put it like THAT..."

"D'ya know how much I appreciate havin' family like OURS? That are not in an' outta jail an' no drugs an' stuff. I mean, here, I have Mizz Helen an' Mister Charley, and the guys at work, an' the Hardesty's, but down there I feel like I have real family."

"That's what Tootie says, baby. You're like her sister-in-law an' a daughter, all in one..."

"Well, we need to start plannin', huh?" she said. Her eyes got playful. "Now, where were we when the phone rang." She looked at me with pixyish smirk. "Oh, yeah, THIS thing was hard. "I can fix THAT!"

I never tired of the sight of that red head bobbing in my lap. And Cindy was delightful. She had fun. She giggled. She smiled. She'd do something, a bite, a suck in a special way, and she'd turn those green eyes to me, grinning, for approval. The fact that her lithe, youthful body was completely nude and within reach of my exploring hands only heightened the experience. I was hard in no time.

"Now, sit back up," she said, and she returned to my arms, wrapping me in those sweet legs, impaling herself again on my hard dick.

It was eight before we showered and had our TV dinners.

Saturday we visited the Hardesty house. Mid-February still had plenty of cold and nasty weather left in it, and that meant Cindy was a cute bundle. I brought with me the fixings for a gumbo, because Ann swore she was going to learn to cook one and the explanations in her library of recipe books were not up to the task.

A good gumbo is at least a half a day in preparation, including the simmering time, so after sandwiches for lunch, we retired to the kitchen and Cindy and Jim sat at the bar between their kitchen and dining room and watched as I showed Ann, a good Alabama girl, the lessons I'd learned at the stoves of my Cajun grandmothers and mom. It wasn't an uncommon scene in kitchens across the South as the meal was prepared amid conversation. Life and love revolved around the kitchen stove in the homes where I was raised.

After I showed her the Big Trick to authentic gumbo prep, the conversation quickly got around to the scheduled visit.

"Real, live Auburn recruiter," Jim said. "I've seen athletic recruiters come to high schools, but this guy's with the Engineering Department, and he's coming to a middle school. Tickles me just to think about it."

Ann smiled. "I had a recruiter come see me when I was in high school," she said. "Makes me all the more proud of Cindy." She gave the gumbo a stir, then looked at me. "Now what?"

"Just let it simmer," I said. "That's the way most Cajun cooking is. Do a little bit of work, put it on the stove, then go off and do something else."

Jim laughed. "Got a bass in there with your name on it," he said. "Baby, get your fiddle!"

"Philistine! I, sir, am a violinist." She stuck her tongue out at him.

He laughed. "You might've started out as a violinist," he chortled, "but when you married me, you became a fiddle player." He caught her as she passed by grabbing her around the waist with his arm and pulling her into him and getting a kiss for his efforts.

"Mommmmm!" Teresa said.

Cindy grinned. "Teresa, you don't know how lucky you are to have parents that love each other like that."

Teresa sidled up to Cindy, bent over and whispered loud enough so that I could hear, "I know, but I can't let them think that." She smiled, giving Cindy a little hug.

We went into the living room and dragged out the instruments. It felt good to get the bass in my hands. It felt even better when Jim started laying down a familiar melody with his banjo and Ann picked it up with her violin. Bass players have it easy. I joined in, smiling at Cindy, and she picked up the words to the simple tune. Teresa stood beside her, they sang a few bars in unison, then looked at each other and split up into an improvised harmony. Jim looked at me, smiling, nodding his head.

We finished that song. He said, "We need to set up for another weekend at the park."

"We sure do," Cindy chirped. "It's always so much fun!" I noted that Teresa smiled in agreement. Billy just looked up at us and shook his head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.