Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 37

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Dan’s an engineer living in an RV park during a construction project. Cindy is thirteen, living with her trashy mom in the same park. Dan knows his job. He knows his life. He doesn't know how Cindy will be part of it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

At five o'clock the four of us walked into a restaurant, having made reservations previously. Alan and I looked quite respectable in suit and tie, but the girls, that was a whole different dimension.

Getting dressed, Cindy asked, "Are you SURE, Dan? I mean, another dark green dress?"

"You don't like it?"

"Oh, no, baby, I think it's beautiful. But..." she started.

"I just think that it sets your hair off perfectly. You're beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. And I can't help but want to show you off just a little bit."

"Okay, then. I LOVE the dress. Even more if you REALLY like it." She slid up against me and pulled my face downward to kiss me. I kissed back. The dress was tasteful, short-sleeved, and she had a matching sweater to go with it, a concession to the cool temperatures. Make-up? Nothing past the perfume that extended tendrils, beckoning me to her. Those green eyes, the luxurious long lashes, the arch of red eyebrows, I knew that when she walked in, she'd be the prettiest thing in the place.

And now here I was standing beside Alan, and his Tina was no less a beauty, her only slightly darker hair counterpoint to a navy blue dress.

Dinner was subdued, simple, not too filling. The girls complimented each other on their attire.

Tina said, "Don't you think it's nice, seein' 'em in suits every now and then?"

Cindy nodded enthusiastically. "Kinda lets me know that he really IS civilized, sometimes. That's one of the nice things about these concerts, you know."

"Uh-huh," Tina said. "And you can look at him and see how he stacks up against the others, you know..."

Cindy giggled. "And feel sorry for all those other ladies..."

Walking out after the meal, yes, heads did turn. Alan elbowed me somewhat discretely. "Man, we did REAL well, buddy!"

"Yes, we did indeed," I said. I smiled as the two girls looked back at us over their beautifully clad shoulders.

At the concert hall, we were equally proud as we entered with our wives.

The concert. In a word, soaring. Other words: Grand. Ornate. The music was done to perfection, and it WAS a favorite set of pieces. I was moved. Equally moved was my Cindy. Her hand clutched mine tightly, and several times I looked over to see her with her eyes closed, tears on her cheeks. It was THAT kind of performance. I admit that she wasn't the only one carried away by the pieces.

We worked our way out of the place afterward and headed back to the hotel. Well, not exactly. Back to the pancake place, first.

The waitress came to the table. "My, don't you folks look GRAND?!?" she said.

"Thank you!" the girls said in unison.

"Hey!" I said, "She could've been talkin' about me an' Alan!"

"Wasn't," the waitress quipped. "Might've just blown my tip, though."

Cindy tossed her head, smiling. "Don't worry! We'll take care of you!" She was backed in her assertion by an equally smiling Tina.

Hot chocolate and pastries all around, and we chatted amiably about the concert and the days' events.

"You know," Cindy said, "The music was great! The best! But what made THIS weekend is US all getting together."

It was obvious that Tina shared that sentiment. As for me, I wasn't unhappy with it, I was just rolling one scenario after another through my head.

I had entered the weekend with a little plan, a path where I stayed in Alabama to support Cindy's college career. I hadn't given much thought past that, thinking that if she pulled off a solid performance in college, she's have another layer to her 'rock star' performance and that she could leverage that into a selection of engineering jobs before she was old enough to drink.

Now I was looking at my old buddy, Alan, certainly a VERY capable engineer in his own right, and the scenarios involved how we could connect our two overlapping skillsets into a viable business, and further, how we could match up Tina's college performance with Cindy's. It was a whole new rainbow of possibilities.

Cindy read my face. "Baby, what are you thinking?"

"Just all the possibilities we have before us. Buncha thoughts, babe!"

Alan was apparently there with me. "Uh-huh. Lots of things to consider. But, yes, I am glad we all met."

Tina said, "And we're gonna keep in touch, right? I know Cindy and I will. I'm talking about you two."

It's Alan's wife, so HE hung his head. "Yeah, I know, baby ... I'm just a guy ... Some things just slip. And I need a good woman to civilize me..."

"We have to do that, Tina," Cindy giggled. "Actually, most of the time, Dan's pretty organized. But he did let him an' Alan slip. That's guys, though. We're SISTERS!"

"I think we learned that," I said. "Alan and I got lucky, finding you two."

"Yeah," I added. "I saw the way people looked when you two walked into the theater tonight. Impressed. And that's just the outside."

"Weather's not looking good for tomorrow," Alan said. "Are you two okay for another night?"

"I told Bill there was a real possibility of me not getting back to work Monday," I said. "The room's not a problem. You guys?"

Tina looked at Cindy, smiling. "We need to get on the computer and see what to do tomorrow."

Alan said, "Apparently we don't have a problem, either."

Cindy said, "We can get up an' have breakfast together here, and then maybe museums or something like that."

"Rain," I said. "Probably rain."

"So, indoor stuff," Tina said.

I signaled the waitress for the check. "Sounds like a plan. How early for breakfast?"

"Nine?" Alan suggested, looking to Tina for approval.

Tina looked at Cindy. Got a smile and a nod. "Nine, then."

"Yeah," Cindy said. "I get awfully used to showering without worrying about running out of hot water. And room..."

"I'm with you there," Tina said.

I wrote a hefty tip onto the check. No sense in angering my cutie. We got up and walked out. I could feel the moisture on the shifting winds, presaging the new weather system. We went back to the hotel and went inside, saying our goodbyes in the lobby, then Cindy and I took the elevator to our floor.

I locked the door behind us, viewing Cindy, cute, desirable, as she walked ahead of me. "Turn around, baby," I said. "Let me get just one more look at you."

She turned, her head tilted, her eyes soft, lovely, the sweetest of smiles on her lips, holding her purse in front of her with both hands.

"You are the loveliest creature in the universe," I said. And I meant it.

"Would I be as beautiful if I was naked and freshly showered?"

"Yes. Absolutely, yes."

"Then you may want to help me out of this dress, sweetie."

I helped her to delightful, unadorned nudity. She was right. Slender, so perfectly shaped. I could see that she was still growing from the first time I saw her naked, the hips were a little broader, more feminine than boyish, the waist slender, and the breasts, while still small, had also taken on a more rounded shape. And she was MINE.

"You oughtta get undressed, too, honey," she said. "Shower. Then..."

In two minutes we were in the shower together, enjoying, as she'd said, the unlimited hot water, and the room to soap each other up with loving enthusiasm, followed by rinsing with equal enjoyment. We toweled off and she started drying her hair while I shaved. I finished shaving and took over brushing duties to finish our ritual and then I scooped her up as she giggled, and carried her to the bed, lowering her into the center of it, then putting my face in the center of her.

"Mmmmmmm, Dan..." she purred. "I love you."

"That's a neat thing to tell me while I've got you totally naked in our bed, ' I said.

"No, seriously! I LOVE you."

I looked into her green eyes and I knew she was serious. "I love you, too, Cindy Sue." Her given name was Cynthia Susan. I called her Cindy Sue when I wanted a happy giggle. I got a kiss that curled my toes. Then the giggle.

"Let's turn the covers back," she said. We did. Then she was on her hands and knees, facing me, smiling.

I crawled back into bed and she wrapped me up, rolling herself backward, drawing me atop her. "Sometimes I want you pressing on me, possessing me," she whispered.

"I want you, baby."

Flash of green eyes. "You got me. Now what're ya gonna DO with me?"

"Eat you. Starting right here. I LOVE necks." Her's was graceful and oh, so exposed, under the curtain of that red hair. I went in just behind her ear, bringing down peals of giggles

I pulled free.

"That's a good start," she said.

"Then THIS part." A pert pink nipple centered in a little aureole, just begging for sucks and nibbles. I did. "And look, another just like it!" I loved on the partner. Then I popped up and kissed her.

"I get to do some of that," she giggled, pushing me over on my back. "But I have a GOAL!" She went straight for my erection. When her mouth closed over the head and first inch of the shaft, I was transported to another universe.

"OHgodCindy," I blurted as I struggled to get my breath back.

Her response was a giggle escaping around the hard shaft in her mouth, and more sucking, her tongue working me over, punctuated by gentle rakes of her teeth, something she liked and I doted on. Then she stopped and slid her lithe form up, straddling me, sliding higher, presenting me with perhaps the most perfect pussy in the world.

My nostrils flared as her delicate odor came to me, then I extended my tongue to the uppermost aspect of her slit. When it touched her sensitive skin, she reacted with a little jerk forward, burying my tongue in between her moist folds.

"YES! Dan, YESSSSS!"

I flicked and licked and sucked, knowing what made her happy. I thought I was doing well. I was certainly enjoying it. Her hands clasping on the back of my head, pulling me into her reinforced my assumption. Little quivers racked her body as she came.

She lowered herself onto me, guided by my waiting arms. It took a noticeable time for her breathing to become regular and when it did, our mouths merged for a long, loving kiss.

"Inside me, Dan. I want you inside me. Hard. Weld us together." A gentle tug indicated that we were supposed to roll over. We did, her legs splaying apart, opening herself in welcome. I entered her, relishing the slick, hot tightness. Her legs tried to clamp around me. Instead, her heels dug into my buttocks, urging me into a rhythm. I wasn't long for this stimulation. "Mmmmmm, baby," I moaned. "You're too much. Too good. I can't..."

"PUSH!!! DANNNNNNNNNNNN! Nnnnghhhh! PUSH!"

I had about two pushes left before oblivion, and I gamely gave them to her, the second resulting in an upward buck of her hips and a "YESSSSSSSS!!" hissed through clenched teeth.

My own orgasm erupted. I managed little thrusts in time with the eruptions of fiery ecstasy. "Ohgodbaby! Ohhhhhh goddddd!"

A gentle tug indicated that she wished to end up on top of me, a wish easily granted. With her atop me, she tugged a pillow into position behind my head, supporting me in kissable range to the angel on my chest.

"I adore you," I sighed.

"And I adore you. Dan, all those wonderful people we saw tonight. I wonder how many of them are as in love as we are?"

"I dunno, sweetness. You're the one that makes this possible for me. The ONLY one..."

"Mmmmm," she purred, drawing away from a kiss. "We do. Make it possible for each other, I mean."

"Mmm-hmmm," I answered softly. "We complete each other."

I felt the juices flowing from her as she relaxed. So did she. Her eyes met mine. "Towel. Or..."

"Turn around," I said. We cleaned each other, during the course of which she shuddered to another orgasm as my tongue searched for the remnants of our happy coupling.

We retrieved the covers and she snuggled into my side, lit only by the bedside lamp.

"Wouldn't it be nice if we all could end up together, Dan? You, me, Tina, Alan?"

"You're pretty serious about that aren't you, babe?"

"Mmm-hmm. I felt, like, a connection. Sort of like with you. Except you're my MATE. She's my sister. Yeah, I think I'm serious."

"Futures have a way of doing their own thing, baby," I said. " Alan and I, I know we can work, but we're talking about FOUR electrical engineers, two fresh out of school. That's an unusual way to start a business."

"Don't you have some technicians, too? Like Jason. That you trust?"

I was listening to Cindy's stream of thought and a plan was forming in my mind, one of Alan's 'business models'. "I see where you're heading, little one, and I'm not even sure YOU do."

That got me the same smile that I first noticed one day back in August. It was simply cute back then. Now it was everything. I kissed her bangs.

"Nope. I like that, but I want THIS," she said, pulling my face downward to connect our lips. I don't think she consciously batted here eyelashes at me, but they fluttered, doing delightfullness in my mind. I kissed her again.

"Never wanna do without you, Dan," she said. That was her last word before we slipped into slumber. Sometime during the night I turned the lamp out and rolled on my side facing away from her. A tiny whimper escaped her lips and she cupped her body against my back.

I woke in the morning facing her, our legs a tangle, her face a bit of angelic perfection. Gently I let my hand trace the sexy curve of her buttock from her waist to her thigh. I felt a hand flutter, searching, then fingers curling around my dick. She burrowed her face into my chest, rubbing, then turning to connect her teeth to my breast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.