Cindy
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Dan’s an engineer living in an RV park during a construction project. Cindy is thirteen, living with her trashy mom in the same park. Dan knows his job. He knows his life. He doesn't know how Cindy will be part of it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Wednesday, the week before Thanksgiving, I walked into the office trailer at the project. Sara was moving another stack of paperwork onto a growing pile.

"Be careful, lady," I said. "Safety's gonna put barricade tape around that stack!"

"Don't I know," she laughed. "I'm so far behind. I need to hire a temp to do some filing."

"Why'n't ya get one?"

"Too much hassle. Just for a couple of days' work."

"Cindy's out of school next week. She's gonna hang around the park anyway. I can ask her..."

"You mean, Cindy, the Engineer's Apprentice?" Cindy'd made three more trips to the site, the second with a few more of her classmates, with me as tour guide, the third and fourth, just by herself. And that fourth trip, a couple of the other engineers whom she'd questioned presented her with a pocket protector filled with pens and pencils. And a hard hat with her name on it. She was almost a mascot.

"Yeah. I think she'd do it. She LIKES you. Don't ask me why."

Sara laughed. "Because I am an island of femininity, charm and sanity in this pool of testosterone."

"Uh, yeah, that's got to be it. Say, d'you think we can, like, PAY her?"

Sara's eyes twinkled. "Let me run it by the boss, but he knows Cindy. I think we can cover a couple days at six or seven bucks an hour. Ask her."

"I will. I sure will."

During a lull in the day, I called my sister. She picked up. "Hey, Tootie!" I said. "Looks like we got all the arrangements made. We're comin' home for Thanksgiving."

"We?" Sister's actual name was Adele. Nobody called her that. She was Tootie to everybody she knew. "What's with "we"? Last time we talked, you had a girlfriend."

"Not anymore. Married her."

"No shit!" Tootie sometimes lacked decorum. "When?"

"A week after the last time we talked. You ought to call more often."

"Phone works both ways, brother," she laughed. "Oh, well. You're a big boy. What's she like?"

"Like eighteen."

"Whaaaaaat? Are you crazy? You're joking, right?"

"Nope. Dead serious. And get this. She's a certified genius. After she graduates, she's going to college for engineering."

Incredulous noises. "She hasn't even graduated? You married a high school girl? Wait! She not pregnant, is she?"

I coughed. "I'm hurt. You know I got fixed after Catherine was born."

"Yeah, but they can reverse those things."

"No, she's not pregnant. Anyway, I need you to get my house opened up and aired out. You can do it yourself if you want. Or hire somebody. I'll pay. I just want it ready when we get there next Wednesday."

"I'll do it," she said. "You can pay me." She snorted.

"Who all's gonna be there?"

"For Thanksgiving dinner? Me and Mike, you and whoever..."

"Cindy. Here name's Cindy."

"Okay. You and Cindy. And Jerry and Sheila."

"What about the kids?"

"Not gonna be here for Thanksgiving. One of mine is stationed in Europe with his wife."

"Yeah, I know." Her son was twenty-two and in the army.

"And Debbie's in California with her husband."

"Okay. And Jerry's sons?"

"Neither of them are gonna be here. One's working four states over and the other just joined the air force."

"Oooo-kay! I was just wondering." I heard my desk phone ring. "Hey, Toot! I gotta get another call. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, brother! I gotta go spread the news ... Bye!"

That afternoon when I got to the park, it was darkening. The lights were on in the office and I saw Helen and Cindy through the window, along with an elderly couple who belonged to a big motor home parked a couple of spots down. I walked in. "Hi, Helen. Hi Cindy. Hello, folks!"

Helen handed me a couple of envelopes, my mail. "Here ya go, Dan." She nodded to the old couple. "These people are wondering if you and the Hardesty's are gonna do a show this weekend."

The old guy said, "Heck with THEM! Just let this little cutie stand on the stage an' sing!"

"Oh, George!" his wife chided. And to me and Cindy, "You people were very entertaining. This old goat and I loved it!"

"I'll see what I can do, folks," I said. "We may be up for another round of public embarrassment, huh, Cindy?"

She smiled, "Yessir. It was a strange an' wonderful experience. Ya'll were strange an' I was wonderful."

The old couple laughed out loud.

Helen said, "And besides singing, she's a comedienne, too. Dan, try to get the Hardesty's. I'll bring the judge. Even if he don't like banjo music."

Cindy chirped brightly, "The judge is Mizz Helen's boyfriend."

"Ooohhhh," said the lady. "That's nice! Anyway, I'm going to drag my old goat home. I hope you play this weekend!"

"G'nite!" Cindy said as they exited.

After they left, I said, "Cindy, Mizz Sara wants to know if you want to work for her Monday and Tuesday of next week."

Squeal! "She does? What's he want me to do?"

"Help her with her filing. I know you know the alphabet."

"I can do that," she said.

Helen looked at me. "Really?"

"Yes ma'am! Cindy's got her first job. They'll even pay her. Cash!"

Helen smiled. "Ain't that somethin'. What about Saturday night?"

I looked at Cindy. "You up to it, princess?"

"Yep! I'm a star!"

"Yes you are! The brightest star in Beanpole, Alabama!" I flipped open my cellphone and punched up a number.

"Jim," I said.

"Heeeyyyy, Dan! What's up?"

"I got us another gig for Saturday night if you an' the missus are up for it."

"Oh, just a second." Off the phone I heard him put the question to the wife. He got back on the phone. "Yep! We're up for it. Same astronomical pay?"

"Yeah, and the undying admiration of a couple dozen aging Yankees."

"Six thirty?"

That'll work.'

"'Kay. Cindy's gonna sing?"

"Yep!"

"Great! The crowd won't boo a pretty girl." He laughed.

"Then between Cindy and Ann we're safe, huh?"

"You got that right, buddy. She's hollering for supper now. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, buddy! Talk to you later!" I turned to Helen and Cindy. "Helen, tell the judge to put on his overalls for Saturday night. We're on!"

"That's great!" Helen exclaimed. "We'll be there."

"As long as you don't expect too much..." I laughed.

Cindy added, "We have fun. Looks like some people enjoy that."

Helen smiled as we bid her good night, climbing into the truck. Once inside, Cindy asked, "D'you think we're riding enough to be able to do catfish tonight?"

"Yeah," I said. "I think so."

"Then catfish for supper." And we headed out the park gate.

Thursday mid-morning, my cell phone rang. I looked at the screen. Helen. "Hey, Helen. What's up?"

"Jim Hardesty just called. Wants to know if he can see us tomorrow at 9 AM."

"Trouble?"

"No," she said. "He said he wanted to talk about something called an IEP."

"Oh ... He mentioned that a while back. Trying to see what he can do for Cindy."

"Can you make it? I know it's short notice, but I'd rather not go without you there to interpret."

"I can be there."

When I met her and Cindy at the office after work, Cindy asked the first question. "What do you think this is about?"

"Nothing bad, baby. Dan's trying to get you where you can do yourself some good. You're marking time in middle school classes."

"Tell me about it. I'm the assistant math teacher now. I even do remedial students."

"Good," Helen said. "It's good that you help other folks."

Cindy grinned. "It's fun when they want help and want to try. I don't work with 'em if they don't want help. The real teachers get those."

"I can see where that's a good idea," I said.

The three of us chatted for a few more minutes before we exited to go chase the elusive Alabama salad. Having made the little restaurant a twice a week destination, we were greeted like old friends, and we didn't leave immediately after the meal, either, because we usually talked with one or both of the owners after the meal.

We returned to the trailer feeling the coolness of a fall air. After showers, Cindy said, "Turn the heater down. Makes snuggling so much better."

I can find nothing wrong with that sentiment. We stayed up playing cards until ten and then I turned the thermostat down to fifty-five and crawled into bed, aiming for a spot beside Cindy. Except Cindy was a moving target and I ended up between her legs, her arms around my neck, and her face home to big smile. We kissed.

"D'you know that I love you?" Another kiss.

"Yes, I do, little girl," I said. "And I love you too." I felt her moving her crotch underneath me, her moist slit engulfing my hardening dick.

She giggled. Another wiggle and I slid inside her and she sighed. "Mmmmmm ... You feel sooo good, babe!"

"We really do, don't we?"

"Uh-hmmmm..." Her mobile form was surging against me, meeting my thrusts with her own enhancements. Then she giggled. "Let me suck you, babe. Sixty-nine?"

"Oh, yeah!" I said. She spun around, tossing the covers off us and presented me with moist pink perfection. Her little clit was excitedly peeking out of its home. I licked the length of her slit, my tongue ending up against its firm little head and I flicked it a couple of times, eliciting moans from the lips encircling my dick.

"Mmmmm!" she said, holding my dick in her hand. "When you do THAT, I'm afraid I'm gonna lose control and bite you too hard."

"Babe," I said, "You just bite me as hard as you want. I love eating you." And I went back to the happy meal in front of me. She hooked her teeth right behind my dick's coronal ridge and as promised, her teeth bit. Not hard. Just right. And she sucked. And I licked. Her hips became more insistent, pushing her pussy against my mouth, encouraging me. A subtle change in her flavor told me she was just about there. I sucked her clitty in between my lips and flicked with my tongue. And she went over the edge. My dick came out of her mouth and she held it against her cheek as she came. Finally she turned her head sideways and chewed on my like an ear of corn, then said, "Your turn!" And she sucked me into her mouth. The combination of hand, suction and tongue, plus the heady scent of her pussy, and I went right over the edge myself. After the second spurt, she giggled, sucking the subsequent surges from me.

"I love making love with you, babe," she said.

"You're the very best, Cindy. Best ever."

She cuddled into my side, her hand reaching down and idly fondling my soft dick. "Really? I mean, you're the only man I've ever been with, but I know you've been with other women."

"And baby, nobody ever comes close to being a better lover than YOU are."

"Really?"

"Really. With others, sometimes I would think afterward, if only THIS was different or she did THAT or felt like THAT, or stuff. I had my fantasies about how it was supposed to be. But then YOU came along, and it never crosses my mind that it could be better. And fantasies? I didn't have enough imagination to dream of how it is making love with you. Really!"

"I love you, Dan. I will never love another man."

"And I will never love another woman. I have this ring on my finger, but I have YOU in my heart and in my head."

"Thank you, baby." She kissed me and we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, the sounds of great music on the stereo. Sweetness in the night was rolling over half-awake and feeling her body seek mine, molding against me as we shared warmth together.

Friday morning and the alarm was on, and we were up and bustling around. Our ways parted per the morning routine, and I went to work, arranging my events to let me get loose to attend the meeting at school.

Nine AM found me walking into Jim Hardesty's office behind Cindy and Helen and Jim.

"You folks can sit down," he said, smiling.

We sat. Cindy's eyes cut to mine, then Helen's and then to Jim.

"Here's a deal I want you to think about."

"Okay," I said. "Lay it on us."

Jim fingered a stack of papers on his desk. "I talked with the curriculum people and the standards people and we all reviewed Cindy's grades and test scores, and they talked with her teachers and the principal. And me."

Cindy fidgeted, uncharacteristically nervous.

"What I came up with, and THEY approved, is a plan that has one Miss Cynthia Susan Smith, age fourteen, graduating from HIGH SCHOOL with the current high school graduating class IF she completes a couple of hurdles.

Cindy giggled. I was just a small bit short of flabbergasted. Helen's mouth was ajar.

"She graduates? THIS year?" I asked. "What are the conditions?"

Jim smiled. "It all hinges on two tests. Her teachers told us that she's TEACHING math and science and history and language. This kind of put us in the position of having to prove her depth of education, so they say if she takes college placement tests, specifically the ACT, and scores in the top quintile, and if she takes the state's high school exit exam and achieves scores of competent or better, they'll give her a diploma. And letters of explanation and reference that she can use in any university in the state."

Helen looked at me. I looked at Cindy. Cindy was smiling. "What?!?!?" I asked her.

"Piece of CAKE!"

It was Jim's turn to look perplexed. "Piece of cake?"

"Yessir," Cindy said, hiding a self-confident smirk, and doing a poor job of it. "You see, you have these test prep books in the library, and they have sample tests for the ACT. And I took 'em. ALL of 'em. And the lowest score I ever got was a twenty-eight."

"My gosh," said Jim. "I had a twenty-four. Twenty-eight is inside the top ten percent."

"I managed a twenty-five, and I was an eighteen year old geek. I told you she was scary smart."

Helen finally spoke. "So let me get this straight. By next summer, Cindy'll be a high school graduate and then..."

Cindy said one word: "College!" She looked at me, then Jim. "Engineering school."

Jim snickered. "I guess then, that you folks are agreeable with the plan?"

Cindy's eyes twinkled as she answered for us all. "They agree."

Helen said, "Hmmmph! I guess I need to see about a college fund."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.