Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Dan’s an engineer living in an RV park during a construction project. Cindy is thirteen, living with her trashy mom in the same park. Dan knows his job. He knows his life. He doesn't know how Cindy will be part of it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

By ten AM we were on the road. I figured a hundred miles or so ought to get us away from prying eyes. I really liked our previous hotel stay, but I didn't want to show up there too often, so we did a whole different city in the next state over.

The motel was a national chain, and on the upper end of the scale as temporary lodging goes. We brought our bags into a clean, bright room with two queen beds. I was paranoid enough today to think that we just didn't look like we should be sleeping in the same bed, and so I chose our room accordingly.

"TWO beds?" questioned Cindy?

"Yeah."

"And WHO is supposed to sleep in the OTHER one?"

"One to sleep in, one to play in," I laughed.

She responded by pushing me over backward and then straddling my chest, her jean-clad crotch in front of my face. I ran my hands up her thighs, over her ribs and then cupped her perky breasts through the shirt. No bra.

"You didn't even notice," she said, faking a pout. "I've been like this since we went to breakfast. An' YOU didn't notice!"

"Oh, I noticed, alright. I've been wanting to touch you for four hours now..."

"Mmmmm," she said. "One of these days..."

"One of these days WHAT?"

"One of these days we're going to be able to hold each other in public. I mean besides a little hand-holding. Like in, arm around you. Or sit on the same side of the booth. Or a kiss by a fountain in the middle of a public park."

"I know, sweetness. Believe me, I want to shout your name from a mountaintop."

"I believe you," she said, then she grinned. "But what I want is, if we get caught makin' love behind the bushes, all they could do is get us for indecent exposure, an' not put you in jail for molesting young girls."

"But I LIKE molesting young girls."

She dug fingers into my ribs. "You better mean just ONE young girl!" Giggles. The young girl was straddling my chest as this conversation continued. "Babe, start your laptop up and let's see what there is to do in this town..."

"Besides YOU?"

"Oh, you'll do me before the night's over, lover."

Okay, yeah, as a matter of fact I do carry a laptop on weekends, even with a pretty, eager, redheaded companion. The laptop provided us with the venue of a local university chamber orchestra's performance. I was certain that the little redhead would provide everything else.

We made love all afternoon. Sweet, uninhibited love. Nearing dinnertime, we showered, dressed, went to dinner, then joined a small crowd for seats in an auditorium and listened to a chamber orchestra bring us Bach.

We left the hall with the crowd. I punched rapidly at the GPS. Cindy noted that. "What're you looking for, baby?"

"A park with a fountain. At ten at night, I think I can kiss you there..."

"Awwwww!" I heard the click as she fastened her seat belt beside me. "You listened to what I said."

"I always do, princess." Several blocks. Found a parking space in an empty lot. There were a few other couples out in the dim lighting. I slid out the driver's side of the truck and caught Cindy as she slid out behind me. With the truck locked behind us, I took her hand in mine as we walked around savoring the relatively cool October air. The fountain was easy to find, the burbling rush of water leading us up the path. I led her by the hand, having her stand on a step. She turned around to face me, the step she was standing on added the height she needed to stare directly into my eyes. She glanced around and saw nobody paying attention to us, and then her arms wrapped me up and we kissed.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"No, thank you, dearest," I answered.

Her face was close to my ear. "Dan," she said, "Take me back to the hotel. I want you. In bed. Okay?"

"Just like that?"

"Yes, love of my life. Like THAT!" She smiled, her green eyes twinkling in the dim light. I promise I broke the speed limits only slightly.

She was undressed and in bed before I was, laying there completely nude in the lamplight, her body glowing, exuding sexuality from her small feet, up her slim legs to the soft red patch of hair on her pubic mound to the flatness of her belly, those two breasts, mounding softly, punctuated by perfectly pink, quarter-sized areoles and nipples like pencil erasers, hard ... and that face. I don't know how you're supposed to mix a young girl's innocence with lust and love, but she was doing it. As I crawled into bed she broke into a smile.

Her hand reached up to pull my face toward hers and we kissed, ending with her giggle. "You know, babe, you're more than I ever dreamed of, too."

My hand cupped a perfect breast and my fingertips toyed with her nipple. I felt a quiver run through her body. Her hand sliding down my side and wrapping around my dick provided her with an answering shiver from me. Our lips locked. Her adventurous tongue met mine as I moved my hand from her sweet breast down to find the cleft of her pussy. I brushed it with the tips of my fingers, then dipped one fingertip just between those lips and traced the length of her lips. On the return my finger dipped deeper, sliding easily in the wetness.

She was squeezing and milking me, pre-cum smearing over the head of my dick as my fingertip teased the head of her clitty. I tasted as well as felt her moan in my mouth as we remained in our kiss. She pushed me onto my back and one of those long legs swung across me as she took charge of our lovemaking. Kneeling astride me, both hands on my chest, she let her hot, wet pussy search for the head of my dick. Her eyes twinkled and she was biting her bottom lip, her "I'm concentrating" face. Her face changed with a sigh breaking into a giggle as the head of my dick met the opening of her wet passage and she slid down on me, impaling herself and bringing indescribable pleasure to us both.

She sat back. "There!" she announced. "I want EVERY bit of you. I want to LOVE you every way we can!"

"We do, don't we, babe?" I answered. "You're my best friend, the love of my life, and my wife."

"Yes, I AM your wife, Dan. Forever!" She fell forward, wrapping her arms around us. "Now kill me. Do me until I pass out!" And we did. Orgasms. I think she had two or three before mine, only one, happened. But my one came with her LAST one and she did indeed pass out, laying in my arms for almost a minute before light kisses caused her eyelids to flutter. I was rewarded with a sublime smile from the one person I loved most in the world.

We fell asleep after she slowly rolled us over on our sides, her breath a measured, soft cadence I felt on my chest. The last conscious thought I had before I slid into slumber myself was the clean smell of her hair against a background odor of the musk of our sexual exertions.

Without an alarm to start our day, it was usually a random selection as to which of us woke up first, or maybe I should say who made the first movements. Sunday morning was my turn. I lay there for some time, inventorying the feelings of my own body awakening, then noting the soft rounded warmth of her perfect ass against my hip. I turned gently so as not to startle her awake. I spooned up behind her and couldn't resist tiny kisses to the nape of her neck where it was uncovered by the fall of her auburn hair. She stirred. I carefully wrapped my left arm over her. Gently holding her. Her hand touched mine and pulled it to cover her breast.

"Mmmmm, morning, love," she whispered.

"Mornin' sweetie," I said.

"Can I ask you something? And you'll be honest with me?"

"You can ask me anything. And when have I ever NOT been honest with you?"

"This is different." And she wanted to have the "titty talk".

You see, Cindy was fourteen and a month or so old now. And she was an "A" cup, maybe getting into "B" territory. I thought these were the most perfect breasts I'd ever seen, and I'd seen a few.

"Do you like my breasts? I mean, really?"

"God, yes, baby. You have the most perfect breasts imaginable. Perfect."

She rolled over to face me. The anatomy in question was pressing gently into my chest. "They're not big."

"So what!"

"That lady in the shiny green dress last night, I mean, she had, well, I thought she had nice looking ones, and they were bigger."

I remembered the lady in question. She was good-looking, mid to late thirties, carefully coifed, heels, in all a carefully and well turned out product.

"Baby," I said, "that was a production. Makeup, hair, bra, dress, heels, all carefully put together. You, little darling, you get up in the morning looking better than she does after two hours' work."

"But I don't have big titties. Most guys LIKE big titties."

"Am I "most guys"?"

"No." the answer was a little meek.

"Haven't I told you that all my life I was looking for YOU and settling for little bits and pieces?"

"Yes. But..."

"No but. You're perfect. Personality. Brains. Body. Sometimes I think about how perfect you are and it scares me. I can't imagine ever living without you."

"But, I mean, like, when I'm on top of you and I bend over, my titties don't dangle."

"And that's a BAD thing? Baby, you don't know how many women wish they were as firm as you."

"How big was your wife?"

"That's another world, baby, long gone."

"But how big?"

"Okay." I sat up. "Let's talk."

She looked at me, her green eyes questioning.

"Here's the deal. She was a C-cup. Last girlfriend, the one that dumped me, she was maybe a C, maybe a D. I don't know. I didn't pay attention. So I've got some experience with bigger titties. Baby, what I'm saying is that it doesn't matter. Your smile, your laughter, your conversation, you could weigh 300 hundred pounds and have titties the size of milk jugs, and it wouldn't matter. Or you could be completely flat-chested. It doesn't matter. There's this YOU that I'm in love with, and you're perfect."

"But..."

"Stop with the 'but's', baby. You have no idea how many men see you and start drooling and lusting. I'm one of them. But I'm the lucky one. You're mine. And I love you. Okay?"

"Okay. Just tell me."

I slid my other arm underneath her and rolled, bringing her on top of me. "Tell you what? That I think you're the cutest, sexiest thing I've ever imagined? That I love you until the sun is a dark spot in the sky? That you make me wish I could write symphonies to your beauty? What do you want me to tell you?"

Then the giggles started. "Tell me where we're having breakfast..."

"Grrrr," I growled, and then clamped my lips over her left breast. My tongue worked over the nipple in swirls, then I bit it lightly. "I think I'll just have these for breakfast."

She pulled away with a squeal. "I guess that means that I'm having sausage!" And she spun around and her mouth sucked my hardening dick in, treating it to a tongue lashing.

"Yeah," I gasped, "You have sausage, an' I get this nice, moist muffin." We moved into a wonderful sixty-nine, her mouth clamped over the head of my dick, my mouth covering her pussy to receive the juices stirred up by my tongue. I cupped her butt cheeks with my hands, savoring the juices filling my mouth, relishing the actions of her combined hands and tongue and lips on my dick. Eight hours' rest was plenty enough for a recharge for me, and my Cindy was always up for coming, and my tongue was herding her there fast.

I heard "Eennnnnnnghhh" simultaneously with her hips thrusting, pushing her pussy into my face, her clit against my flicking tongue. "Gahhhhh! Ohgodohgodohgod! Dan! I'm. THERE!" She came, holding my hard dick against her cheek, afraid to put it in her mouth while she came.

I kept licking, softer now, letting her ride her orgasm to its conclusion. With a sigh, she sucked me back into her mouth, her tongue and teeth working me back to full hardness, then teasing me to orgasm that was almost brutal, and sucking me dry. My softening dick was her signal to turn around and kiss me full on the mouth. I could taste a little of myself in her warm mouth.

"I guess we just love each other, babe," she said.

"I guess we do." I kissed her again. We lay in each other's arms. "Cindy, baby, don't ever think that I want to change anything about you. You're fourteen. You're going to grow. And change. So am I. And I will love you through it all."

"I thought about that, too, Dan," she said. "I mean, how it would be as we changed, and you know, I talked to Mizz Helen about her an' her husband, and she told me that love finds its own beauty."

"Yes it does, cutie. Yes it does."

She rolled out of the bed and went to the bathroom. Returning, she said, "Come on, baby, let's go get breakfast."

"Pack first?"

"Yeah. Then we can leave here and go straight home."

"Let's do a quick shower. Somebody's liable to notice that we smell like a small orgy."

"Uh-huh ... yeah, mister. I feel positively molested this morning already." She looked suggestively over her shoulder as she headed back to the bathroom. I followed. Our shower was sensual, her body seductive, wet, her hands active over my body. We rinsed the soap away, almost finished, and she knelt in front of me, the shower water slicking her hair against her head. She looked up at me, mouth open, smiling, then her hand pointed the head of my dick toward her waiting lips. Her mouth closed around it with an "Mmmmmm" that reverberated throughout my being. And then she pulled her head back, my dick leaving her lips with an audible pop. She stood up. "You know, I have a plan."

"What plan?"

"I'm not telling you. A girl's got to have some mystery, huh?"

"Okay..."

We got dressed, packed our bags, and checked out, walking out, me and this indescribable little red-headed beauty. We found a breakfast place, fitting in with the Sunday morning crowd, laughing, talking about the music, the people, and the clear fall day.

We'd just gotten back in the truck when my cellphone rang. I saw the caller ID. It was Jim Hardesty. I told Cindy, then punched the button on the phone. "This is Dan," I answered.

"Dan, this is Jim Hardesty. From school."

"Yeah, Jim. That's what my caller ID said. What's up?"

"Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"No, I'm good."

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over this evening for supper. I'm doin' ribs on the barbecue."

"That'd be great. But there's one thing..."

"What's that?"

"I have Cindy with me today. Promised her that I'd bring her to the mall. We'll be finished in plenty of time, but can she come along?"

"Hey, sure! That's great! See ya'll about four-thirty?"

"Yep. We'll be there!"

Cindy was watching my one-sided conversation. "What'd you just get us into?" she asked.

"Barbecue at your guidance counselor's house for supper."

"Really? He's nice. Likes us kids. I've seen him really work with some of them."

"Yeah. I know. You're one of them. Are you gonna be okay? I mean, we can't be husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend. Just gotta be me and my shadow."

She grinned. "I can do that. On good days, I can actually be quite charming, you know."

"And on better days, you can be delicious," I laughed.

We drove back to the RV park, did the small amount of housework we needed to do to keep the trailer in good order, then we changed into swimsuits, grabbed a couple of towels and headed to the pool for our daily swim. Three weekender families were there, one of them I recognized from previously, the paper mill manager with wife and kids, a couple of other nuclear families, each with a teenaged daughter, one teenaged boy, a couple of pre-teen kids, all splashing in the pool. I greeted the adults politely, shook hands with the guy I recognized first, then the others.

I did a few laps in the pool, as did Cindy, her lithe body easily cutting the water beside me. I was thinking that I'd hate to race her. I finished my laps and climbed out to towel off and occupy an empty lounge. The afternoon was filled with the sounds of (mostly) happy children, and we adults talked about the kids, the work, the news, hunting, fishing, etc. I couldn't help but notice that the appearance of Cindy, even in her one-piece bathing suit, was more than enough to eclipse the older two teen girls. The boy, brother to one of the girls, had apparently been devoting a lot of attention to the other, but when Cindy showed up, well, Cindy was the top of that little heap. I noted him putting his best moves on her, and I also noted her easily fending him off, choosing instead to talk to the girls.

I heard one little comment, though. "Go play somewhere else! I told you I already HAVE a boyfriend!" A little later she got out of the pool, came to me and took her towel and then stretched out on the lounge beside me. And I do mean "stretched", as in arms over her head, back arched, stretched. And when she finished, she looked me and smiled. "Beautiful day, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is," I said. She listened to us "adults" chit-chat for a while then I bid my leave. "We have to go get ready for you to go home," I said.

"Yessir," she said, playing her role. We walked back to the trailer, carefully NOT side by side.

Inside the trailer, I laughed, "What are you trying to do, give those guys heart attacks?"

"What did I do?" she asked innocently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.