Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Dan’s an engineer living in an RV park during a construction project. Cindy is thirteen, living with her trashy mom in the same park. Dan knows his job. He knows his life. He doesn't know how Cindy will be part of it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Sunday morning. I woke up to a motion in the bed, it slowly dawning on me where I was. And the wet tugging at my groin reminded me who I was with. I extended a hand and stroked the tousled, sassy red hair.

"Mmmmm" and then a pop as her lips came off my dick. "Good mornin' baby..."

"Oh, gosh, Cindy," I said. "any morning that starts off with YOU is a great morning."

Suck. "Do I make a good alarm clock?"

"You are so BAD!"

"An' this thing is MADE for me to suck..." She breathed. "among other things." Giggle. "It's hard." She moved up and straddled me, sliding over me with familiarity. "Sit up," she ordered.

I sat up, taking care to keep her impaled on my hard member. We were now sitting in the middle of a mess of covers, twined together, mated. She reached her hands down and tugged the hem of her nightshirt, stripping it over her head and tossing it aside.

"You do it too," she commanded. "I need to feel your skin."

I complied. She re-established herself pressed against my chest. I could feel her nipples like pencil erasers pressing into my own breasts. Her hips were moving, circles, little bounces.

"It's, like, right there."

What's right where?" I asked.

"My clitty. It's right where your dick sticks out of you." She wiggled, biting her bottom lip. "Yeah. Right there." More wiggles. "I like this. A lot." Her eyes were happy and bright. We were coupled, mated, and she was unashamed, uninhibited with our sharing. More wiggles. "I'm gonna come like this."

"Me too." We wrapped together, rocking, me thrusting in a limited motion, her hips screwing downward, driving me into her. Minutes passed. Her eyes closed tightly and her breathing changed to sharp snorts. I slid my hands down the curve of her back, resting just above her mobile ass.

"I'm coming, baby. I can't hold it any longer." I thrust up hard, trying to get my dick as deep into her as I could before releasing. My first spurt triggered her. We melded, simultaneously consumed in orgasms. And stayed that way, snug together, almost a single unit. I could feel the combined wetness of our orgasms slowly flow from her down over my pubic mound and balls. And we sat there.

She finally sighed. "Dan, don't ya know? This is, like, perfect. I mean, US. We're perfect together."

"I believe so, Cindy. I know it."

"Yeah," she said dreamily. "Perfect. And hungry."

"So ... breakfast, then come back and load up, or load up now and go to breakfast?"

She pulled back a few inches. I gazed, enraptured by those eyes. "Let's load up! Then Denny's!"

"My sweetie is HUNGRY!"

She hugged into me again and her teeth fastened on my ear, sending chills over my entire body, and the little minx KNEW it. Giggled at my shudder. "Yeah," she giggled. "For pancakes THIS time!" I popped her on her ass with my palm, eliciting a squeal. We broke apart. Her nostrils flared. "Oh, babe, I think we need one of those post-sex showers before we go downstairs..."

"Yeah. A good one. 'Cuz tonight we're back to those one at a time showers in the trailer."

"You're right," she said.

"But we can do this hotel thing again. Heaven knows I'm makin' enough money to afford it."

Fifteen minutes later the two of us possessed the cleanest genitalia in the state. I took advantage of her drying her hair to do an uncharacteristic morning shave. Then we started dressing, she choosing loose-fitting cotton shorts and a simple light blue cotton blouse, I in khaki cargo shorts and a short-sleeved rugby shirt. I was pulling my trousers up when she said, "Nuh-uh. Come here."

I stepped over towards her and she grabbed the loose waistband of my shorts and pulled me towards her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed. She released her grip on my shorts and looked up at me grinning lasciviously as she fished my dick free of my underwear. "One more for the road," she giggled. And lavished a wet, lingering suck on me. Then giggled. "I need more practice puttin' this thing away when it's hard..."

"Thank you," I grinned as I jiggled to pull up my cargo shorts and snapped them and fastened my belt.

We packed up our overnight bags, checked the room carefully for anything missed earlier, then each with an overnight bag slung over a shoulder and two hands full of shopping bags, we exited. Walking out of the room, down the elevator, and past the cheery clerk at the front desk, I wondered, hoped, that nobody would tie this forty-year old guy and young teen girl with the sticky spots left in the middle of that bed.

Twenty minutes later we were seated in a booth at Denny's, I on one side, she, chastely and smiling sweetly, on the other, waiting on pancakes. And a glass of milk. And coffee, as in, "Dan, I've drank it before. You drink it. Why can't I?" Post-breakfast, that put us back into the park at ten. Of course, we stopped at the front office to show Helen the Saturday acquisitions.

"You DO look good in good clothes, honey," Helen told her.

"Thank you, Mizz Helen," replied Cindy.

I looked at Helen. "And did you and the judge have another date last night? Hmmm?"

"Yes, we did," Helen smiled. "And Friday night, too."

"Hey, if this is getting serious, I might need to meet him. You know, make sure he's suitable..."

"Oh, get away..." she laughed.

Then a thought crossed my mind. A dark thought. "Uh, Helen..." I said, "This is the judge that signed the court order makin' you Cindy's guardian, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Has he, like, asked about her? Like why she's not around?"

"You know, Dan, if I thought that was a problem, I'd've not gone out with him. Judge's one a'us. I tol' him what was goin' on. An' he's the one who said I should be the guardian so when little darlin' there (and Cindy smiled sweetly) turns sixteen, I can get him to sign off on you marryin' her."

"So the judge knows..."

"Yeah. But you don't know the judge. Like you don't know that him an' my Herb were classmates in school?"

"How could I know that?"

"You couldn't, just like you couldn't know that me an' the judge's wife were the same age, either."

"Whaaat?" I was mildly stunned.

"Yep. Judge knows about older guys and younger girls. An' he grilled me pretty hard about you. And cutie there. " Another one of those smiles from the cutie in question. "An' the judge, he's eighty-something, but he's hardy stuff, an' ain't goin' nowhere, and you know, just maybe he an' I..."

I smiled. "Good for you, Helen."

"Yeah, it's good for me," she said. "I like the old goat. But YOU don't worry. Okay?"

"Okay." I turned to Cindy. "Come on, babe," I said. "Let's go put your stuff up."

"Oh, by the way," said Helen. "You might want to go through her old trailer, make sure you don't want nothing out of it. I got a buyer, as is, where is, an' it's gone by Friday."

"We can go look," Cindy said. "But there's nothing in there that I need. Dan gives me everything." She smiled.

"Yeah," laughed Helen, "I guess he does." And there were TWO wicked smiles.

Back at the trailer, I rearranged stuff in the storage closets so that Cindy had more room. Girls take up room. Lots of room. But you know what? They're worth it.

As I was shuffling the closets and she was hauling in the loot, she said, "Wanna microwave somethin' for lunch?"

"Either that or we run up to the catfish joint."

"You know," I said, "fried catfish sounds good right now. Microwave something for dinner?"

"I can do that."

Hour and half, we're back. "Pool?" she said, looking at me.

"Yeah, but wear your old suit."

"Why?"

"Because if you wear that bikini, every male in the place is gonna follow you with his eyes everywhere you go, including back in this trailer with me. Save the bikini for tomorrow when we don't have weekenders."

"Okay," she said, a little dejectedly.

We walked from the trailer to the pool, her with a beach bag with our towels, joining several of the weekenders. There were two couples, a pre-teen girl and slightly younger boy, and a couple of teens, a boy and a girl. Cindy sat the bag down on one of the lounges and slid into the deep end of the pool. The teen boy was already headed her way, all but leaving a trail of drool behind him.

I nodded greetings to the adults and slid into the deep end myself. I didn't mix with the kids. I did a lazy crawl back and forth for a few laps, then climbed out of the pool, passed a towel over my head to get the water out of my eyes, then lay back on a lounge. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw our young teen stud chatting up my future bride. He was trying, anyway. Cindy was talking to the girl, apparently his sister, more and laughing and calling to the two younger children in the pool.

I chatted with the parents of both sets of kids, how they liked coming down here for a weekend while it was still warm enough, how it was a two hour drive, how one of them had a car dealership in a small town and the other was a manager at a paper mill. When that one found out I was an engineer, conversation wandered around to jobs and where I'd worked and we found we had some commonality of acquaintances.

Cindy finally climbed out of the pool. She was absently toweling off her hair when car dealer guy said, "Man, I think my boy is interested in HER."

"Yeah," I said. "Unfortunately any straight male with a pulse is interested in her. I have to chaperone."

"Doesn't she live in that trailer 'way over there in the corner?" he asked.

"Used to. She's the manager's foster daughter now."

"Oh," he said.

"MISTER Dan," Cindy piped in, "Stop talking' about me like I'm not here!"

"Oh, sorry, Cindy..."

She smiled sweetly. "Thank you, Mr. Dan," she cooed. Then to car dealer guy she said, "Mr. Dan thinks I have to be watched all the time. He's so protective. But he does serve a function. Engineers make good math tutors."

Car dealer guy said "Yeah, me, I just have to plug numbers into a form these days. Ain't like it used to be."

Cindy's tinkling laughter. "Oh, here we go. "I walked to school in the snow. Up hill both ways."

Car dealer guy's wife weighed in, "Don't let 'em get to you, hon. Back when they took math there weren't as many numbers." That got general laughter. And drooling teen boy was now standing, dripping, trying to get any sort of notice from Cindy.

Cindy noticed, alright. "Steve, you're dripping on me..." she said icily.

"Uh ... sorry."

She turned to me. "Dan, I need you to go over those problems I have to turn in tomorrow. My books are in the office, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah..." I stood, picking up my towel. "Go change. I don't want buttprints all over my furniture." I nodded to the group. "Duty calls."

We walked out of earshot together. "Well, what's the deal with young Studly there?"

Giggle. "If he was an adult he'd have his shirt unbuttoned and be wearin' a rolex an' a big gold chain around his neck. And a bad comb-over."

"That bad?"

"Yeah. At least he didn't offer me weed."

Arriving at the trailer, we had the office between us and the pool, so they couldn't see that Cindy waltzed right in with me. She clicked the lock behind us. And slapped me on the ass. "Buttprints all over?!?? I'll put a buttprint on your FACE!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.