Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Dan’s an engineer living in an RV park during a construction project. Cindy is thirteen, living with her trashy mom in the same park. Dan knows his job. He knows his life. He doesn't know how Cindy will be part of it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

And it was Sunday morning. We did breakfast in the trailer. Sometimes a bowl of cereal is just what you need. Then we visited a while with Mizz Helen. And got into the truck and onto the road. Headed north. No place to go and all day to get there. Between a GPS and some topo maps, we ended up in the woods on the bank of a creek, miles away from everybody else. Just the right sort of place to bring out an old blanket to spread on the ground.

By the time I spread the blanket out, I was facing a Cindy naked from the waist down. "Is that all I get?" I laughed.

"You can have it all, babe," she said, and she peeled her t-shirt over her head as I stripped. We made love under the canopy of old-growth trees, our music provided by birds and the rushing waters of the nearby creek.

We were laying there in the afterglow when she stirred. "I gotta go pee," she announced.

"Don't go too far," I said. "Never know what there is in these woods that might want to eat a little girl."

"Yeah," she laughed. "That already happened ONCE today!" She took a few steps down the slope away from our blanket and squatted, facing me.

"You know," I said, "I've never seen you pee before."

Eyes twinkled. "Oh, so you, like, wanna LOOK?"

"Uh-huh..."

She reached in between her thighs and spread her pussy lips. The golden stream spurted. I was fascinated. The flow dwindled to drip, then stopped. "I don't have anything to wipe with."

"I got paper towels in the truck. Or..." and I stuck out my tongue.

Giggle. "I usually wipe myself before you eat me."

"I know," I said. "you're very clean. But pee's not what makes a woman smell nasty."

And she was astraddle me, her pussy at my face. And I licked her clean. When I finished, she dropped to her knees and kissed me, hard, wet, her lips and tongue bathing my face and mouth. "Since you did, why shouldn't I?" she said.

"Yeah, but now I gotta pee."

"Oh, I've seen YOU pee. It's neat. Sometimes I wish I was a guy, just so I could pee standing up."

"Girls can, if they want. Takes fingers an' hips."

"And you've seen this yourself?"

"No, but I heard of it. Oh, seen pictures."

"You're lookin' at nasty pictures?"

"Not any more..." I stood and went towards the spot still moist with her urine. She stood beside me.

"Let me," she said. Her fingers wrapped around my shaft. "Oooh," she squealed when the stream started. "That's so neat!"

The stream diminished to a dribble, then a drop. "Shake it."

"Nuh-uh," she said, kneeling. "My turn." Her lips sealed around my shaft and I felt her tongue working, milking me dry.

I sat back down on the blanket, cross-legged. Cindy sat in my lap, facing me, wrapping her slender legs around my waist. "Mmmmm," she moaned through a kiss, then another. "Baby, can it be this good forever?"

"I will love you forever, and I will do my very best to always keep us happy together, excited, loving, caring, just like now. But we're going to grow together, too. And things will change, but that just means different, and better."

Her head buried in my neck. "I don't wanna go back. I'll just have to go home. An' Mom's gonna be bitchy. An' I'm crampin', like my period's fixin' to start..."

"And I want you to stay with me, period an' all. Baby, I'm doin' my best to find a way so we never have to be apart. But it's what we have to do right now, okay?"

Bronze hair swung in a nod. More kisses. Perfect little titties pressed against my hairy chest. Our lips could have been welded together, as long and as tight as we kept them, our tongues writing hieroglyphic love poems.

Finally it was time to get dressed and return. A zip through a fast food line and we ate burgers on the road. Entering the park, no car at her trailer. We didn't expect one. It was still early for her mom to return. Cindy brought her stuff back to her own trailer, except for her birthday present clothes. Now she was leaving clothes at my place.

Five PM. We were at the pool. I was on a lounge and Cindy was swimming when that ratty Toyota pulled on the road beside the pool fence. Donna. "Hey, Dan," she yelled.

"Hey Donna," I returned. "You lookin' for Cindy, she's in the pool."

Cindy's head popped up. "Hey, Mom," she said. "I'll be home in a little bit."

"Take yer time," her mom said as she drove toward their trailer in the far corner of the park.

My place, OUR place was empty without her that evening. Sleep didn't come easily. I kept looking for somebody who wasn't there. I got up the next morning, had a bowl of cereal and headed to work. During the day I thought about Cindy, remembered her tests today, hoped, expected her to do well. Left work early. Things just didn't feel right. Got back to the park before Cindy's bus showed up.

Walked into the office to see Helen for my mail.

"No mail, Dan," she said. But I had a conversation with Donna today."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah. You know that Cindy gets up and gets off to school without her mom even rollin' out of bed? Yeah, she does. Dear Miss Donna came in about eleven. Looked like she just got out of bed."

"Uh-huh. Kinda figured that was the way it was."

"An' she was askin' me questions about Cindy..."

My antennae went up. Helen noticed my demeanor. "No, nothin' about you an' Cindy. Nothin'. But she asked me if I was serious the other day when I said something about me takin' Cindy off her hands."

"You actually SAID that? To Donna?"

"Yeah. I get to be a gutsy ol' broad, you know. What's she gonna do? I let her live here for free. Anyways, she asked me how you make somethin' like that legal. An' I told her, it was a matter of a court order." She smiled. "An' one a'my husband's best huntin' buddies is the local judge."

"You're serious?"

"Yeah, Dan, I'm serious. She can move in with me. But I gotta know. This is your last chance. Are YOU serious? About Cindy?"

"Helen, you dear lady! Yes, I'm serious about Cindy."

Dan, I'm gonna be her legal guardian. By the end of the week. So where's she gonna live? With me. Or with you?"

"Uh..." I stuttered.

"Hah!" grunted Helen. "You two ain't keepin' much of a secret, you know. She GLOWS when she's with you. And it ain't that "I'm with my friend" glow. Well, some of it is ... An' YOU!"

"Okay, Helen, I get the point. But if I don't admit anything, then you don't KNOW anything."

"Yeah, right."

"She lives with me."

"Good. That's what I expected. I'll have her clothes and stuff here tomorrow. Oh, an' her mom's sellin' that trailer, like she can get shit for it. Well, she IS getting shit for it. I'm payin' two or three times what it's worth. Part of the deal. Her dong du jour promised her that they could find good work in Vegas."

"Yeah?" My knees were weak. Yesterday's faint dream was almost a reality.

"Donna's gonna tell Cindy tonight. I tol' her that if Cindy wanted, she could stay with ME tonight after she tol' her. I suspect you might want to be the one who deals with Cindy. I don't know how she's gonna take it. Her an' I talked about somethin' like this before, a week or so ago, an' she kept lookin' at YOUR trailer, like I wasn't gonna notice. Like I said, neither one a'you can keep a secret."

"Wow." I said. "Just wow!"

"Dan, I doubt that I really need to tell you this, but if you ever hurt that child an' I find out, I will have you hunted down like a dog. Tomorrow me an' Donna are goin' to see the judge to sign the papers. Then she's got an airline ticket. Gone. An' I expect hell will freeze over before we see her back in Alabama."

"Helen, you're amazing ... Wonderful." I went around the counter and hugged her. "There's no amount of 'thank you's" for this..."

"Dan, just be good to her." Helen was smiling as I left. I don't think my feet were touching the ground.

I was in my trailer when I heard the bus drop off Cindy. I didn't go outside. The normal drill was for her to go home, then come back to do homework. An hour passed. I heard a knock on my door.

My heart was pounding as I opened it. I expected Cindy. I got Cindy and Helen.

Helen looked around. "You keep good house for a single guy."

"Thanks, I guess," I said.

Cindy looked at me. It was a look I hadn't seen before.

"Well, Dan," said Helen, "I'll let Cindy tell you the news."

"What's up, sweetie?" I asked.

"Mizz Helen says she already told you what's goin' on. Mom's movin'. I'm not."

I stepped toward her and wrapped her in my arms. "I'm sorry, baby, but at the same time, I'm not."

"Me neither," said Cindy, but there was a trace of an uncontrolled sob there, too.

"Mizz Helen's gonna be my legal guardian."

"I know."

"Dan. I talked with Mizz Helen. She says I can live with you." She looked at me. "If you want me to..."

I bent my head down and kissed Cindy on top of her head. "Yes, I want you to."

Helen smiled. "Good! Now I'm gonna go home. With Cindy in my car. Dan, you can leave behind me. An' bring Cindy back with you. I just don't want her mom to see me leave without her."

An hour later, Cindy and I were at the catfish joint. She was smiling. "Dan, can you believe it? We're together! Forever!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.