Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Dan’s an engineer living in an RV park during a construction project. Cindy is thirteen, living with her trashy mom in the same park. Dan knows his job. He knows his life. He doesn't know how Cindy will be part of it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

That got me a giggle and a kiss and a longer kiss. "Can we talk about this some other time. I wanna be with you."

"Be with me?"

"Yeah. Friday night was wonderful. But stuff just happened so fast. And Sunday was wonderful. But I want to play with you. This is all new stuff to me." She sat up in bed and smiled at me in her best "curious little girl" smile.

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Get naked. Let me play with you."

"Oh," I said, "is this one sided? Or can I get a naked Cindy out of the deal?"

"I suppose I could do that," she giggled as I began to unbutton her school uniform shirt. She turned around for me to unhook the two hooks of her bra. That freed two young titties that just begged to be played with. She stood to get out of her slacks and I stood to undress myself. Finally I was completely naked and so was she.

"You are so incredibly beautiful," I said.

She smiled. "And you drive me wild. This is the first time we've both been naked, you know."

"Yeah, I do know," I said. We crawled into bed.

She pushed me onto my back. "So," she said, wrapping fingers around my dick, "let's talk about how this thing works."

"You've been making it work pretty good so far," I answered.

"Yeah, but Friday night, I just sucked it once to show you I was serious, an' then I put it in me, and it was all stars an' fireworks an' I don't know what I did to you or what you did to me ... You know, I wasn't payin' attention. It was all so new an' wonderful."

"Yes it was," I said, "but you did some things that surprised me."

"Like what?"

"Like when you sucked on me, you know, when you said you were serious."

"Dan, I never did that before. I never even saw a guy's thing, his dick before, well, maybe a glimpse of one of mom's boyfriends, but I never looked. But I heard 'em talkin' while they were doin' things an' they always talk about suckin', so I knew it happened. I just never did it or knew how to do it or what to do, so like, there you were, an' it was standin' up, hard, an' I thought, "Well, Cindy, you're supposed to suck this thing" an' I just sucked. There's more to it than that, huh?"

"Yes, little princess, there is. But just that you tried was wonderful. And because it was you, it was wonderful."

"So, like, let me play with it and do that some more an' you can tell me what I need to do an' how it works." She smiled. All this time she was sliding her hands over my dick and balls, exploring. "An' you can do the same for me. I KNOW you know some stuff. You made me feel so good I passed out. An' Saturday. In the woods. We made love. I just KNOW we made love. Because you treated me so sweet and gentle and I could see it in your eyes. I want all that."

I smiled, then a little gasp as her fingers curved under my scrotum. "Baby, I couldn't do anything BUT make love with you Saturday. And I want what you want."

Her fingertips twiddled underneath my balls. "Balls, huh?" she smiled at me. "They feel heavy!" Her fingers closed over my sack. "I like the way they feel in my hand."

"Oh, yeah, baby. I like the way they feel in your hand too..."

"So what can I do with this," she asked.

"Just what you're doing is great. Just roll 'em around like that and tug gently. They're very sensitive to pressure. That's why guys are so vulnerable to getting hit or kicked there."

"Oooooh," she said. "An' you like 'em licked and sucked, too. I learned that already." She'd licked and sucked me clean after each round of intercourse we'd enjoyed. Of course, I'd done the same to her. "An' this thing," she grinned, sliding her hand up the shaft of my dick, "I think I know some of the stuff it likes."

"You sure do, Cindy," I said.

"I like to suck it," she said. "Do you like me suckin' it? Do I do that too much?"

"Come here," I said, and I dragged her lithe form on top of me and kissed her. She was irresistible. She kissed back, too. "You're teasing me."

"I'm certainly NOT teasing you, Dan. It's not teasing if I intend to finish what we started." More kisses. Then she sat back up. "But seriously. What REALLY makes it feel good?"

"YOU make it really feel good, baby."

"Yeah, but, like, can I bite it? I really wanted to bite it, but I was afraid it would hurt you."

I smiled. "Yes, I like biting. Just not too hard."

"How hard?"

"Let me show you." I raised up and took a nipple into my mouth and sucked, then started nibbling.

"Oooooo,"she said.

"Harder?"

"Just a little..."

I complied. When I pulled away from her that left nipple was a fiery pink. "That's how you tell. Just do it. And if it's too much, I'll tell you."

Giggle. "Lemme try!" Bounce. Lips covered the head of my waiting dick. She didn't deep throat. She got a couple of wonderful inches into her mouth and I felt her teeth ease into the play. "Mmmmmm," she moaned. And let me go. "Harder?"

"A little bit. Just bite down enough to where you can move the skin back and forth on the hard part. See how that works." I knew it was working for me. Almost too well. The shiny head of hair bent forward into my crotch, her hand wrapped around my shaft. Cindy followed instruction well. Stroking me into and out of her mouth, I got multiple ecstasies from her lips and teeth pulling on my dick, and then her tongue worked me over.

She stopped, not from any sense of guile or conscious application of technique, but because she didn't KNOW what she was doing to me, that I was on a rapid climb to orgasm. She wanted to know what was going on.

"Is that good, Dan?" she asked simply.

"Cindy, you're incredibly good. That was fantastic. Great!"

"Really?"

"Really!"

"'Cause all I know about it is what you showed me an' what I heard when Mom an' her boyfriend are doin' things. So I know WHAT people do, but I don't know how they do it." Smiling, she bent her head down and took me in her mouth again. A sloppy hot, tongue-augmented suck. Then those ivory white teeth. The same teeth that dazzled me when she smiled, THOSE teeth were just barely capturing the outer skin of my dick, dragging that skin up and down the shaft.

"That really feels neat, Dan." She stopped again, viewing my hardness from close range. Her hand gripped my shaft at the base and squeezed, milking a huge, gleaming drop of pre-cum from the tip. "Is that your juice, baby," she asked. "I hear 'em talkin' about juice."

"That's one kind of juice, baby. It's there for lubrication for when I go inside you. You do the same thing. It's what our bodies do when we're excited, gets us ready for intercourse."

"So I've been tasting this stuff?"

"Yeah," I said, a little tentatively. "It's part of the process. And I'm telling this to the little girl who cleaned the results of TWO orgasms off me Friday night."

That got me a smile. "Yeah, I know ... That was cool. But some of THAT stuff was kinda milky."

Back to teacher mode. "That was semen. When a guy has an orgasm, he squirts out semen. It's a lot of different things, and in a guy who hasn't been fixed, a tiny bit of that is sperm. Sperm is what gets a girl pregnant when it reaches her egg."

"Oooohhhhh," she said. She'd milked another drop out of my dick and rewarded herself with it. Which meant that I was rewarded with a delightfully noisy suck on the head of my dick. "An' if a girl gives a guy a blow-job, that stuff comes out?"

"Yeah."

"An' that's like, in her mouth?"

"That's one option," I said. "Sometimes a girl likes it and enjoys the guy coming in her mouth, and she sucks it all out an' swallows. I've heard of girls who let the guy come in their mouth, but then they spit it out. And there are girls who will suck on a guy but stop before he comes in their mouths. And, you know, there are some girls who won't even put a guy's dick in their mouths at all."

Cindy smiled broadly. "Not me, Dan. Yours is MADE for me to suck." She squeezed out another drop. Head bobbed down. "Mmmmm," she said. "I love that. So, if I sucked on you, you'd come in my mouth?"

"No doubt about it."

"Coming," she said, "I heard that from Mom an' her guy friends a bunch."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. An' I learned two years ago that if I rubbed my little button it started feeling really good, but the first time I made myself have an orgasm, Wow!" And her head bobbed down again. "Mmmmm" escaped the lips sealed around my dick. "But you know, Friday night, that was like the difference between watching fireworks on TV an' sitting on the bank of the river an' seein' 'em live."

She left my dick and slid up my torso, our naked bodies providing sensual friction. And she held my face between her hands and put her forehead against mine and whispered, "Dan, I love you. You made me feel so good. You made me a woman. An' since YOU made me, you get to keep me." And she ended her little soliloquy with a kiss.

I wrapped her up in my arms and held her. My right hand slid down her back, tracing the gentle curve, then the swell of her butt. I cupped that cheek in my hand and squeezed gently, pushing her down against the raging erection I had for her. Her pubic mound cushioned the leaky head of my dick between us. Our lips met again and sealed together for long minutes, tongues caressing each other.

She raised up a little, finally, and straddled me. The pussy of hers was hot and wet and eager. Bronze hair framed her face as she knit her brow momentarily in concentration, her hips actively seeking. Her pussy found. My dickhead met hot, slippery resistance and she pushed down and back, sliding us together. I felt our pubic bones meet. And a sigh. Then with us mated, she lowered herself back on my chest and we resumed our kiss, her pelvis making tiny oscillations, pulling my dick toward climax. I stroked her beautiful hair and held her face to mine, then both my hands moved down to grasp her waist.

"Dan, baby," she whispered.

"Yes, angel?"

"Don't come in me right now."

"Okay. Why?"

Her face pulled back from mine, revealing a mischievous grin. "'Cuz I wanna suck you off."

"You what?"

"I wanna suck you off. All the way. In my mouth."

"I ain't gonna refuse that, baby doll," I laughed. "But are you sure? Some girls don't like it."

"Hah!" she said, "I heard my mom do it so many times I can't count, an' if she can do it to some dude she picked up in a bar, I can do it for the guy I love."

"I love your logic, little green-eyed girl..."

She rolled off of me, and I have to tell you, I was sad that my unsatiated dick left that tight, wet, hot pussy of hers. But what an offer. I backed up onto a stack of pillows so I could see. Cindy noticed this.

Giggle. "You wanna watch Cindy do you?" she teased. She opened her mouth. Her pink tongue started on my scrotum and laved its way up the underside of my shaft and swirled around the head. She had the 'milking' thing down and used her right hand to pull another big drop of pre-cum out. When it appeared, she flicked it up with that mobile tongue. Then, like a little girl kissing a puppy's nose, she planted a demure, close-lipped kiss on the end of my dick. And looked up at me, green eyes, bangs, dimples, and grinning wickedly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.