Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dan’s an engineer living in an RV park during a construction project. Cindy is thirteen, living with her trashy mom in the same park. Dan knows his job. He knows his life. He doesn't know how Cindy will be part of it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

The next morning I woke up to the soft form next to me. Cindy was still nude, her hair spread in a bronze fan on her pillow. I kissed her face lightly. Her eyes fluttered open. "Hi, Dan," she said. "I still love you."

"I still love you, too, Cindy." The next kiss was MUCH more serious. And ended with a giggle as her hand found my soft dick.

"I remember now," she smiled. "We're together. REALLY together."

"Yeah," I said. "Wanna go get some breakfast and talk about it?"

"Yep!" she said, releasing my dick and bouncing out of bed naked. I looked at this cutie.

"Damn! You're beautiful!" That got me a smile. That turned into a grin. And a full nudity stand up hug.

And she knelt. And fingers curled around my dick. And her face turned up with a smile. "They'll still be serving breakfast in an hour." We did get to breakfast.

Driving there, she looked at me with fawning eyes.

"Cindy," I said, "this is a mess, you know..."

"I know," she said.

"I hope you do. If ONE single person finds out what we did and goes to the cops, I'm going to jail for YEARS. It's that serious."

"Dan, I love you. I WANT to tell everybody. But I won't tell a soul. I promise."

"Yeah, but we need to be very careful with how we are around each other in public. That means no holding hands and kissing and touching and stuff. Just like we were until last night."

"I know."

"I'm serious, baby! I could end up in jail. And I don't want to lose you."

"Okay, baby!" she said.

I looked at the smiling darling there beside me those green eyes bright, the luxurious lashes fluttering above them, that ridiculously seductive red hair. If I was going to EVER fall, this is what it was going to take. And here she was. And I was fallen.

Breakfast was pleasant. So was the drive back. When we got back, Helen was in her office. I walked in, Cindy right behind me. Talked about the storm. Pointed to Cindy's trailer, not damaged, but visibly moved from the winds.

"I saw that," Helen said. "Pretty good storm. A little more an' that trailer'd have flipped. With Cindy in it."

"Yeah. She's lucky she had someplace to go. I can't believe they didn't tie that thing down."

"Most folks don't tie down travel trailers," Helen said. "But most travel trailers don't stay in one place that long."

"So," I said, "Can I pay those guys to come tie Cindy's trailer down? It'll keep me from getting those phone calls."

"Uh, Mr. Dan, (I was "Mr. Dan" In public) I would have been scared, tied down or not," she interrupted.

"Yeah, okay, darling. (slip of the tongue. Oops!) But you like to have lost your house."

Helen smiled. "Sweetie," she said, addressing Cindy, "It's just a good thing Mr. Dan was here to take care of you last night."

I noted that Cindy bit her bottom lip.

Helen looked at me. "Thanks for watching things for her, Dan. You take better care of her than her momma does."

Saturday. Lazy day. Cindy's mom wasn't home, so Cindy pinned the note on the door and we decided to take off on an excursion. A shorts-clad Cindy was climbing into the truck. She looked at me. "Hey, babe, can't you, like, fold this console up out of the way?"

"Yeah, cutie," I said, "but where will I put my important stuff?"

Giggle. "Buddy," she smiled, "since last night you just got something MORE important than all that stuff."

Smiling, I said,"Okay. I suppose so." I moved things around and stowed the console so she could slide over into the center of the bench seat. And that's where she belted in.

I slid in beside her. "You know," I said, "we can do this because we're gonna be out of the local area. Otherwise, back in your old spot. That red head of yours is too easy to spot.

"Yes, baby," she said, "but it's nice to be able to do this."

"Do what?"

Her hand went between my thighs and squeezed my dick. Giggle.

"Oh, that!"

Eighty miles up the road. Down a country path (thank god for four-wheel drive) and into the woods. And a blanket on a bed of pine needles. And we made love. No, she wasn't some sort of "expert". This was session number three. But she loved me. And she was enthusiastic. Eager. Sweetly beautiful. I had eyes for no other.

Back home again. Miss Helen noted our going and coming. Smiled and waved. I dropped Cindy at her trailer and then went to my own.

Sunday. I heard a knock on the door. Opened it to look at those green eyes again.

"Your mom come home?" I asked.

Copper hair shook in the negative.

"Breakfast?"

"Yeah." With a grin.

We brought Helen back a dozen donuts. I spent the afternoon repairing a pump on the swimming pool filter. That got me a free month's rent. Helen got a bargain. Cindy and I got the pool. Lounging. Swimming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.