Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dan’s an engineer living in an RV park during a construction project. Cindy is thirteen, living with her trashy mom in the same park. Dan knows his job. He knows his life. He doesn't know how Cindy will be part of it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

The plan worked. I got off work early and watched the park office while Helen took Cindy into the nearby big town for some real shopping. I was sitting in the office reading when they got back. Cindy ran into the office squealing, carrying shopping bags. Helen followed her in.

"Dammit, Dan," she said. "I'm too old to be doin' this!"

"Yeah, thought about that after you left. Madhouse, huh?"

"Wasn't quite as bad as Wal-Mart. But bad. An' "Princess", here..." She paused. "Awwww, I can't say that. She was good. She watched the money better than I'd have expected. Had to MAKE her get stuff."

Cindy was rifling through the bags. Every ten seconds was punctuated with "LOOK!" and a squeal.

I smiled. And then she hauled out a dark green sweater. "Tell me you didn't get a dark green sweater," I said.

"Why?" she asked, her face dropping. "You don't like it?"

"No, little red-headed child. Not in the least. It's just that dark green is going to go perfectly with that head of hair of yours. It will look especially nice."

"Awwww, hon," Helen cooed, "you know he's right!"

Cindy was ecstatic as she left for her trailer.

I looked at Helen. "So how'd it go?"

Helen said, "Well, Dan, don't think you were gonna keep a secret. Little snoop there read your credit card first time I whipped it out."

"Oh."

"But you know," she continued, "the way it affected that child, I wish I'da thought of it myself. I could've afforded it too, you know."

"Oh, don't worry about it, Helen. I don't mind it a bit. It was worth it to see her happy for a while.

I walked to my trailer as Helen locked up the office.

The next day, well, things at the project got rather busy and I worked late. I missed my evening swim. Things leveled out the following Friday though, and I was looking forward to another swim. What I didn't know is that I would have a different swimming partner that afternoon.

While I was driving back to the trailer, and thinking about Cindy, she and Mizz Helen were talking about me, again.

"Hi Mizz Helen" Cindy chirped as she walked into the office after being dropped off by her school bus.

"Hi, hon" Mizz Helen responded.

"Don'tcha think Mr. Dan was sweet buying me all those new clothes?" She added, "An' you too, taking me there an' walking all over to get those new clothes. Neither one of ya had to do that you know."

"Don't fret about my part, it was kinda fun shopping like that, hadn't done that in years!" In a more conspirational tone Helen continued "And yes, Mister Dan was sweet to do that for you."

"So why did he do it, we spent a LOT of money and he didn't act like he cared how much we spent!"

"Well hon, if he was like most men, he would be trying to get something from you. But he don't seem that way, he just wanted to see you happy. All he wanted was to see ya smile."

"I know, that's what I think too, and a few other things too!" Cindy giggled and continued "He isn't like any other guy I ever met, Mom's boyfriends never made me feel like Mr. Dan does. I want to run away screaming from them, but I want to run TO Mr. Dan and squeeze him as hard as I can" and in a softer voice "an' maybe more".

"Don'tcha think that just maybe Mr. Dan might be wanting the same thing? Men don't always know in their brain what their heart is a tellin' them, sometimes the girl has to show them that it is OK to take a chance."

Cindy thought about that for a minute, "Mizz Helen, you think there is a chance he could be feelin the same things I'm feelin? Cause I'm a thinkin' he could be marryin' special, and I ain't ever thought that way in my whole LIFE!

"Well hon, he seems to care for you, but maybe not like you're thinkin'. Not sayin' he couldn't get to thinkin' that way, but older guys let their head control them, takes some work to get their barriers down to let their heart take over again." Helen paused, and as she started again, the door opened. She didn't notice Donna walking in as she said "He seems to be single, hasn't mentioned any woman in his life, seems to have money and has a good job too, at that new construction site."

Donna caught that last part, and her eyes lit up, single (although that had never been a prerequisite with her), money, good job and male, Helen had her attention now.

Both Cindy and Mizz Helen paused their conversation as Donna walked in and asked, "So who is this guy, single ... money ... good job, sounds like someone I WANNA know!"

Mizz Helen caught herself and said "Donna, he ain't your kinda of fella! Dan is a GOOD guy, doesn't hang out in bars and ain't lookin' for a "good time"!

"Hmmm" Donna said, "Dan. Yeah, that's the guy that came in a couple weeks ago, has that nice truck and trailer over in the corner. Construction guys make a LOT of money, and being by himself, may be lookin' for a little company to help him pass the time."

Donna wasn't looking at either Cindy or Mizz Helen as she said that, she was looking at Dan's trailer, with a slight smile on her face, and if either Cindy or Mizz Helen would have been looking at hers hands, they would have seen them flexing just slightly, just like a cat flexing their claws before they exposed them just before sinking them into their next prey.

Before they could react to Donna's statement, the door to the office opened and in walked the subject of their conversation. Dan didn't know he was aptly named, as he was repeating the story of his namesake by walking into the lion's den.

"Afternoon ladies" Dan greeted them, not noticing the wildly different looks in each of their faces. "Mizz Helen, any mail for me today?"

"Nope, nothin' today Dan" Mizz Helen tried to get the shocked expression off her face and look as normal as she could under the circumstances.

Dan didn't pick up on her change in demeanor, and turned to Cindy and asked, "and, if your Mom doesn't have plans for you" glancing at Donna "you up for an afternoon swim today?"

Before Cindy could respond, Donna spoke up. "I was just gonna ask Cindy if she wanted to go swimmin', so your timing is perfect!"

Dan was looking at Donna when she spoke and missed the change in Cindy's face. He would have seen absolute shock if he had been looking, but what he saw was Donna, with a smile that he had seen before, and before, caused him to run in fear. Time has a way of dimming unpleasant memories, and all he had was a vague sense of unease about Donna's tone and expression, and responded "Well, I guess I'll see you two at the pool then."

As Dan walked out to his truck, his logical side kept trying to tell the other part of his brain that he was reading more into Donna's actions than he should. Nobody could be THAT blatant. He had convinced himself of that before he finished cleaning up and heading to the pool.

Not too far away, Donna and Cindy were also going through a similar process in getting ready, but their motives were radically different from what Dan perceived them to be.

Once in the trailer, Cindy had recovered from her shock of seeing her mom hit on Mister Dan. Normally, she only saw her mom with a guy after she had reeled him in, she had never seen the beginning part, the flirtation stage, even though with Donna that often lasted only minutes.

"Mom, you never went swimmin' with me before. Why all of a sudden now?"

"Cindy, it ain't about swimmin' with you, it's about swimmin' with HIM!"

"But you don't like swimmin', why now, and why with Mister Dan?"

"Cindy, you need to learn how to land a guy, and Momma knows ALL the tricks!" As Donna was saying this, she was going through a drawer looking for a swim suit she knew she had somewhere. She considered briefly using some lingerie, knowing the effect water had on it, but found a suit she hadn't worn in years and decided that it might be better. She didn't want to scare the prey before she went in for the kill.

Cindy was changing into her suit, the only one she had. She knew, at least she hoped and desperately wanted Mister Dan to not be interested in her mom, but as she saw her getting her suit on, she started having doubts. Mom wasn't fat, being on her feet at the bar kept her in shape, and the exercises she knew she did after work didn't hurt her figure either. Her tits were much bigger, and when she put her top on, she noticed she had made sure the strap was tight across the back, forcing them to push together and kinda spill out the top. Her mom came out of her end smiling, her makeup touched up, and walked to the refrigerator.

"One more trick, Cindy, and then we can go see if anything's biting out there."

Donna reached into the freezer and grabbed two ice cubes. She carefully rubbed them over her tits, and Cindy could tell they were right over her nipples. She continued this until she saw out their window that Dan was leaving his trailer for the pool.

"Come on, Cindy! Watch and learn something about landing a guy." Donna and Cindy walked out of their trailer towards the pool, and Cindy knew Mister Dan was about to get the full force of her mom and didn't know how he would handle it. She realized she didn't know how she would handle it either and the thought of her mom and Mister Dan doing what Mom's other boyfriends did scared and hurt her in a way she didn't understand.

Donna didn't walk to the pool, it was more of a parade. Dan had just settled into one of the lounge chairs and was looking her way, looking for Cindy. Donna made sure he had something to watch as she worked her way towards him. The smile on her face would have been cute except for the gleam in her eyes that said she was on the prowl. Her head kind of bobbed with each step forcing her longer hair to swirl from side to side, and fluff out. Each step was measured, and ended in a hard thump, making sure the bulges at the top of her suit rippled just a little with each step, and that her thighs rubbed together every time she made a move, and she was definitely making HER moves.

Dan saw Donna and Cindy approaching, and was briefly mesmerized by the show Donna was putting on. The bathing suit was obviously small for her, and while not indecent by any means, it was showing a lot and her effort to maximize the effect did have an effect on Dan. Part of Dan took notice and immediately reacted, wanting to give its own praise to the show being put on for his benefit.

"Hi Dan," Donna said. As soon as she got inside the pool area she purposefully walked next to Dan, then stretched across him to toss her towel on the lounge on the other side. The fact that this put her tits just inches from his face, as well as her scent almost touching his nose wasn't an accident, and she observed that this had the desired effect, he was reacting just the way she wanted, and the game was on.

Cindy was having to struggle with her own fire storm of emotions as she watched the spectacle her mother was making of herself. "I mean, why didn't she just whip the suit off and sit on his face!!!!" Cindy thought.

Then Cindy saw her mom almost shoving her cleavage in his face. How could she be so blatant about what she wanted. Didn't she have any shame left? Wouldn't it have been easier to just say "Wanna fuck?"

Before she could get her breath to say anything, she also noticed where Donna had been looking, and knew that Dan wasn't immune to her mother's charms. She didn't know if he ever reacted that way towards her. It had never occurred to her to look before, but he was reacting now and Cindy didn't like that one little bit.

Dan knew from previous experiences with predatory females what Donna was doing, and while his baser male instincts liked what she was doing, his common sense said he had to find a way out of this predicament.

In his head, Dan was doing a tattoo inventory. Donna had one on her left breast, showing above the bikini cup, and the tramp stamp on her back was indeed turning blue. It was some kind of tribal design. Her left shoulder was some gaudy floral thing.

"Time to disengage," Dan thought. He said, "Hey, Donna, ready to go swimming?" A little cold water was exactly what he wanted right now, and he doubted that she'd let her hairdo suffer the dunking.

"No, I think I will just stretch out here, I get enough exercise at night, at the bar, ya know?" And she giggled as she said that.

Dan didn't think as he responded back, "Well, swimming is about the only exercise I get anymore, gotta get the heart goin' at least once in a while." He didn't want her in the water. He couldn't imagine what must be going on in Cindy's mind. Wait! Maybe he could. Cindy's face was stone.

"Darlin', I can think of LOTS of ways to do that for ya!" Donna responded with that gleam in her eye. She knew she had him ready, now it was just figurin how to dump Cindy and get him back into his trailer, just the two of 'em. She hadn't needed to try and land a guy in years, show a little interest and they ALWAYS took over from there.

"Donna, as much as I can only imagine how enjoyable that might be" (yeah, he had been in this position before) "my momma raised me to believe love comes first." "Like," he thought, "you should be raising Cindy."

"Oh hon, you'll be in love, at least you'll love what I can do to you" Donna didn't just say the words, she said it in that breathy, throaty way that promised Nirvana with a definite incentive of pushing those breasts together just a little more, and the rubbing of thighs that showed something should be between them to keep them from getting chafed.

If it wouldn't have been for Cindy, Dan would have just gotten up and walked away with as much dignity as he could muster. He knew she was being exposed to something she shouldn't be at her young age, or any age for that matter. Donna had all the subtlety of a vulture at a carcass, and from his past experiences, just about as much appeal.

"Sorry, just not the way I was raised. My Momma would haunt me if I didn't respect what she taught me." And what little respect Dan had for Donna was totally gone by this point. He knew what Mizz Helen had said, but now he realized she hadn't conveyed how derailed Donna really was.

Donna was in shock. She had never, ever, had a guy say no to HER. Of course, it didn't occur to her that the only guys she normally met were at the bar, and at the kind of bar she worked at, the only difference in any of them was their names.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.