Halloween - Cover

Halloween

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rejected and insulted, a teenage wallflower finds she has the means to get revenge in a spectacular way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Halloween   Transformation  

Elena waved a final goodbye over her shoulder. The three guys had come out to see her off and she was touched. Of course, it might have had something to do with her suggestion that they do this again -- together or individually -- with the offer that they could drop in and see her at home (Francine's) any weekend.

While saying how great the afternoon had been, she had also mentioned how she had a fantasy to have a serial fuck with maybe a dozen guys. She had told them not to do anything about it as she needed to build her courage up but one day she might ask them if they were interested.

"That sounds like fun," said Will with Jamie and Kevin enthusiastically agreeing.

If they didn't try recruiting other guys that very afternoon Elena felt she had seriously misjudged them.

She wondered, driving away, how Francine would respond to any or all three turning up to see her. Hopefully by then she would have had a chance to see both the videos Elena had already uploaded to a blog site previously set up under Francine's nickname. Francine would surely recognise her fellow actors when they came knocking. Perhaps her parents would too!

Elena had been extra careful finding out how to cover her tracks on the net, let alone actually setting up the sites. As far as anyone knew she could retrieve data from the net but was a novice about putting information out there. Francine on the other hand delighted in showing off that she had her own blog under "Francine Speaks" which was what had given Elena the idea for her special home movies.

Now she needed to drop the car off at Francine's and carefully changed from Francine's image to Martin's as she drove along.

Francine's mother opened the door and greeted Elena. "Hello Martin. Francine is still out but she was supposed to have been home half an hour ago."

"I was just leaving my car for her to use as I won't be free myself to pick her up for the party. We're meeting there instead."

"Yes, she said before she left. Do you want to come in for a while in case she gets back?"

"I can only stay for a little while but I guess I should speak to her if I can."

"He" went inside and then said "After you" so Francine's mother would lead her through what shouldn't be unfamiliar territory.

Offered and accepting a soft drink, Elena looked around and tried to keep the conversation on the upcoming party and the need to help put up decorations. It wasn't long before they heard the door and Francine walked in.

"Martin! Great, I was wishing I could show you what I bought."

"Hi honey." Elena knew Martin's private responses but she hadn't expected Francine's kiss; lusty behind her mother's back. Elena knew she couldn't falter now and behaved as best she could remember how Martin behaved.

Apparently her performance was adequate but not fully appropriate for the kitchen with Francine's mother likely to turn around. Francine smiled and pushed Elena's hands down to her waist.

"Come on. Let me show you."

Francine led Elena by the hand to her bedroom and closed the door. The lusty kiss was repeated and Elena reshaped her body to suggest male arousal.

"Oh, he is eager, isn't he!"

"I've been thinking about you all morning and I guess I've gotten a case of blue balls."

"Aw, poor dear. I'll have to take care of you after the party."

"I don't know if I can wait that long."

"Oh?"

"How about something quicker now and then I'll take care of you tonight?"

"What? A little nibble, hey?"

"I was hoping perhaps for a little more."

"With Mum here?"

"A little danger for a bit of a thrill."

"A little danger! While she can deny to herself that there is anything going on it's okay for us to fool around. If she actually witnessed anything though, you'd be in front of a preacher before you could blink -- I'm just not sure if it would be for a wedding or a funeral service."

"Then we'd better start quickly before she thinks you're taking too long with whatever you have to show me."

Elena kissed Francine as Martin had kissed her then turned her victim around and got her to kneel on the side of the bed; it would be easier if Elena didn't have to look at Francine and if Francine couldn't examine her boyfriend too closely.

"You'd better have a condom -- I don't want to go to the party leaking."

Elena didn't but with a little slight of hand and some colourful modification to her skin she was able to give Francine a hint of what looked like red latex.

Fingering Francine's pussy from behind, Elena was surprised how quickly the other girl became wet enough to proceed. Before Elena had found her new skills she had needed a few minutes to get that worked up.

Elena could have fashioned Martin's penis from a variety of tissue but it seemed appropriate to re-fashion her own genitals. She used her clitoris -- both the nub and the deeper seated tissue that embraced the entrance to her vagina -- to form the sensitive head and pushed her own piss slit to the end so that the penis was fully functional in that respect. If her boner actually had a skeleton built from her pubic bone, it simply showed her flexibility -- if not that of her prick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.