Campus Life: Rush Week
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Freshman year starts at Middlebury College for Deirdre Rivers and Andrea Steadman. As their first semester gets under way, they pledge the Sigma Lambda Tau Society, a group dedicated to recruiting and training courtesans from among college students. Along with other new students, these two ladies begin their journey into a new and different (and sometimes zany) world of sexual excitement and adventure. Based on characters created by and used with the kind permission of Vulgus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

They all burst out laughing as Dee tilted her head back with her hand to her mouth. Helen reached over to tousle the gray hair on Mo's head. Mo simply laughed back and leaned over to give Helen a kiss.

The conversation started over with fresh drinks and with Helen stripping naked and sitting back down. Dee received another amusing surprise when she noted that her mother had trimmed and shaved her bush into a heart shape. As precise as the shape seemed to be, it was obvious that her mother had had professional help in trimming it. Wow! Momma! You go, Girl!

After that, Helen shared with Dee about the changes in her lifestyle that had come about since her move to Vermont. She was relieved to be able to gain Dee's acknowledged acceptance not only with her words, but with a look of love tinged with amusement. Helen then let Dee tell her about the amazing week with Sigma Lambda Tau.

Dee had been worried that Helen would somehow invoke a double standard. Sure; it was okay for Momma and her friends to lead a foray into creative sexual adventures, but would it be okay for her now young adult daughter to follow an equally unusual path?

She was relieved when Helen had found her tale exciting, interesting, and amusing rather than disgusting and reproachful. After they had shared their tales, Dee waited to see if Mo would pass the test as well.

He surprised her, but not much, by saying, "Dee, I have to say that you seem to have taken after your mother not only in looks and brains, but in her mature outlook on the world. I am very glad to get to know you better. I am also very proud of how much you've grown and matured just in the short time since I met you at the wedding." With that, he lifted his glass in a toast and drank some more of Helen's delicious 'Tea' concoction.

They talked until around eleven, getting ... almost ... everything out on the table. During a lull, Dee notice that Helen had dipped one eyebrow, her 'tell' that she was weighing whether or not to bring up something that was on her mind. Dee decided to take pity on her and help her along.

"Well, I guess we'd all better got some rest," said Dee lightly, "so that we can be up early enough to welcome Ms. Jan Pittman over in the morning. It wouldn't be polite to have pillow face and bed head still when the designated wife screener for the Executive Pussy On Demand program arrives."

Helen made an exaggerated twist of her head and a moue expression with her lips, followed by a wry smile, as she looked directly into Dee's face for a moment before looking back at Mo, and saying, "Andrea Steadman really DOES have a big mouth, doesn't she, Mo?" Mo, for his part, was shaking his head slightly and chuckling to himself.

Looking back at Helen, he said, "Well, you're the one who didn't want me to come across as some sort of corporate pimp. I guess Dee can handle the truth better than Tom Cruise in that movie after all."

Dee reached out a hand to lay it on Mo's forearm. "Mo ... you're sure it's alright for me to call you that?" Getting nods from both Mo and her mother, she continued, "I understand pretty well, and I CAN handle the truth. I gotta tell you, though, if I had not met and gotten to know and understand Andi Steadman this week, I would probably have been just as judgmental as one of the church ladies.

"But having seen Andi in action this week, and having experienced her strength, her poise, her charm, her daring, her ... hell, her AGE! She's younger that I am, for Christ's sake, and still SO much older mentally and emotionally!

"Anyway, having experienced ... well, HER ... and having seen just how tightly her head is screwed on, I couldn't help but know that I will just love all the ladies in EPOD. And furthermore, realizing all of that, I just know that you are not some evil purveyor of sexual filth to be scorned by polite society.

"I also hear Andi singing your praises and bragging about your devoted love for Momma and..." she paused and gave Helen a sly smile that no daughter should give her mother under normal circumstances, and a meaningful wag of the eyebrows, " ... ALL that you have to give her."

Helen blushed and Mo laughed out loud. He wiped his eyes and stood up, saying, "Now, I think I DO need to cool off, especially since there appear to be no more secrets around here, thanks to Andrea Steadman, the little minx."

With that, he kicked off his sandals, whipped off his polo shirt, and dropped his shorts and boxers in one swoop, revealing his very long, thick cock that hung halfway down to his knees. Stepping out of his shorts and boxers, he stepped to the pool and lowered himself in rather than jumping.

Helen had crossed her left hand over her chest and, resting her right elbow on her left forearm, had dipped her face into her right hand, evidently in mild embarrassment. Dee laughed, kept a laser-lock on Mo's cock until he entered the water, and then reached out to touch her mother's left shoulder, to get her attention.

When she looked up at her daughter, having recovered some of her composure, Helen heard Dee say, "Momma, sometime this semester, I'd like for you to meet a fellow named Trevor." And they both laughed as they reached for the last of their Long Island Iced Tea.


Andi Steadman came slowly awake on Saturday morning to a warm and gentle caress. It moved down her right arm from her shoulder to her wrist and back to her elbow before it jumped across to her right breast. As she lay on her left side, with the comfortable feel of Dean spooned behind her, she became more aware that the touch of his fingers was so soft. But the cock pressing against her naked ass was very hard.

"Didn't you already come about three times by the time we went to sleep..." she looked at the clock radio on her side of the bed, " ... four hours ago? I can't believe you're ready to go again!" She half rolled to the right, making both her breasts more accessible to Dean's ministrations. "But I can't say that I'm disappointed, either. I love it that you can hear about all that has gone on with me this week and get so turned on instead of upset and worried."

"Are you kidding? You were already the hottest thing going in this town before, and I was so proud and honored to know that you chose to love me and stay with me. Now I find that you are also the queen bee in a hive of studly young drones, with all those virile young college guys about your age available to you, and yet you STILL choose to come home to me and rock my socks off! Girl, not only do I love you madly, I LUST you madly, too!"

With that, Dean sat up, grabbed under Andi's right thigh and lifted it high enough to move his cock within reach of her pussy from behind. Gazing at him over her right shoulder with love mixed with morning lust, she reached down to guide the tip of his cock into her slit. It was moist from her arousal mixed with remnants of their previous coupling. She arched her ass back slightly to accommodate him as he began to pump into her slowly. She draped her right leg back over his moving thigh to help him have better access to her pussy.

Their slow good-morning fuck lasted about fifteen-to-twenty minutes. Dean's equipment was already quite well used during the previous evening and into the early morning before they had finally gone to sleep. When he came, he was only able to deposit about a half-teaspoon-sized dollop of cum inside of her, but it still felt great doing it.

After a few minutes of cuddling afterward, his softening cock flopped out. Andi rolled gently toward him. She moved down and, using her mouth and tongue, licked any residue of their coupling from his cock and balls.

Admiring her handiwork, Dean said softly, "I still can't get over how nasty, yet extremely erotic that looks and feels when you do that. But you know, ever since Jan got all you girls into that habit, it leaves us guys with an ongoing horny mindset, and usually with an accompanying hard-on, all the rest of the day and night afterward."

She smiled up at him, and then climbed up to kiss him. She grinned into his face and said, "Silly! That's one of the main reasons we do it; so that you'll keep thinking about us afterward. A girl doesn't want leave some guy she's fucked with a 'fuck her and forget her' attitude. We'd get our feelings hurt if that were to happen. We want you guys to smolder with passion and desire for days and even weeks afterward. You can't realize just what a turn on it is for a girl to know that she's the continued object of pure lust, even when she's not around."

Dean just looked at her for a moment with love emanating from his face. Wow, she really DOES glow in the morning, he thought. Then his smile faded slightly as he said, "You didn't cum this time. Do you need me to help you out?"

Andi smiled back and leaned in to kiss his neck. "No, Sugar. I'm okay. I got my satisfaction from feeling you cum and having you hold me." Remembering her previous look at the clock and realizing what time it was, she said, "We need to get moving, Lover. I DO love you to pieces, but I want to see my lady friends for at least a little while during my respite this weekend. That's another one of my new words, by the way ... respite."

Dean laughed and gave her a light smack on the ass. "You don't have to prove to me how smart you are, Genius. I'm already well aware. Now, let's shower and go downstairs to see if April made it back from her rendezvous last night intact." With that, he dashed out to the bathroom to be able to beat her to the toilet. He had to piss like a racehorse.

April was indeed back in the house and had coffee made. She was keeping croissants warm for them when they finally made it downstairs at about nine. She looks well rested, Andi noted. "Did you have a nice time last night, April?"

April, as naked as they were out of weeks of habit living and working in and around their house, smiled at them both as she leaned on the kitchen counter. Her chin rested in her right hand above her propped elbow. She was posed in an innocent bend with her back arched and her ass out in a manner that Dean found extremely arousing. This was right out of an erotic photographer's repertoire of poses.

"Yeah, I made it back here by about eleven thirty," she answered with a mild look of regret. "He was really nice at first, but also really timid. Or so I thought. It was about the fourth time he looked up anxiously at the arrival of people in the restaurant after we got there that I figured out that he was afraid of being seen with me by someone he might know.

"When I got agitated and asked him point blank, he finally admitted that he's married and this was the first time he'd ever 'stepped out' ... he actually used that phrase ... on his wife while she was out of town. He was all over me with apologies for not being honest, but I was already pissed by that time.

"I had the waiter bring me a takeout box ... hell; I'm not going to waste good steak. When he brought it, I took the waiter out back and gave him a blowjob while I made my date watch and get a hard-on. When I finished, I gave my date a kiss with plenty of tongue that tasted like my waiter's cum and left him standing there with frustration all over his face. Then I came home, put the steak away, and went to bed, just me and my friend, Vibrachi."

Andi moved over to April and lifted her up to hug her. Unable to get a full erection at this point, after cumming four times in the last nine hours, Dean nevertheless appreciated the eroticism of his naked wife's holding their naked housekeeper and friend right there in the kitchen. He shook his head slightly and reached for the coffee carafe.

"Oh, April, Honey, we're going to have to get all the girls to be on the lookout for a really nice guy for you. You deserve a little happiness after all you've been through." Andi pulled back slightly and gave April a kiss on the lips. April did not reciprocate, but she did not pull away either. "You also deserve to be able to fuck with something warmer and with more life to it than a vibrator. If I hadn't already just about used Dean up for the day, I'd tell you to go back to bed and take him with you."

April looked back at Andi with a little bit of amusement and awe mixed. "Andrea, you know that Dean and I have mixed it up once or twice since that night after we got back from The Slave Traders that first time. And you know how much I really like and love both of you." Andi nodded once, and gave April the 'go on' look. April sighed slightly.

"When you say things like that I know you really mean it. I know that you two are crazy about each other and that sex among your friends for all of you is just ... sex among friends. Even though I know it, it's another thing just to indulge in fucking your husband, especially when you aren't around while class is going on out at the college.

"Hell, I get wet in my willy all day long just from being naked around here with all our friends and their hunky husbands dropping in all the time and sometimes carrying on out in your back yard. And Dean really is dreamy for an older guy..."

Dean put on an overly fake frown that amused them all, but wisely remained silent, as it was obvious that April wanted to get this off her gorgeous, creamy-skinned chest; the chest with the beautiful medium-sized perfectly rounded breasts currently with erect nipples. He shook his head to clear the image and returned to his coffee and listened as she went on.

"But I can't help holding back when it comes to Dean. I'd like to be more like you, with your honest free spirit, but I can't help having a nagging conscience when it comes to the idea of balling the man of the house when the lady of the house isn't around; even when she's my best friend ... especially when she's my best friend!" A lone tear slid down her left cheek as she finished that last sentence. Andi reached up with a hand to wipe it for her, and smiled.

"Oh, April. You know that I would not only NOT mind if you fucked my husband. I'd be very disappointed if you didn't. Please take this offer for what it is, a gift to MY best friend. You helped me to stay sane in the other life, before Dean got us both out of it. I really believe that I owe it to you to share my happiness. And Dean doesn't mind, either, given that I see his erection coming back after fucking me four times last night and this morning," she said with a smile.

Dean finally added something to the conversation. "April, you don't have to suffer the absence of anything while you live with us, even something as simple as sexual fulfillment. If I can help you in your time of need, I will gladly be there for you." At the 'yeah, right' look she started to give him, he went on seriously.

"I know that it sounds like just male horniness talking, but I'm serious. Hell, I get horny when Andrea is away for the week at school, and sometimes the ladies come by and help me out with that, all with Andrea's approval, and even her encouragement. Regardless of what goes on or how it transpires; afterward, I'm still in love with Andrea Steadman and tied heart-to-heart with her for the rest of our lives.

"I also know her heartfelt need to help her friends. And you, Honey, are foremost among her friends. When she tells you that she expects you to have sex with me, she's being honest as the day is long. And by now, you know that you are MY friend as well, and I love you as well. When I say that I will help you in any way, I mean it!"

He looked down at his erection that was just unable to reach one-hundred percent after all the recent use and smiled. "Even though I can't help you much right now, I'd be happy and honored to share a bed with you anytime you feel the need. Just holler. I mean that."

April looked back and forth between them and pulled Dean over so that they could all three share a hug. After a moment, she said in all seriousness, "I love you both so much. And I'll try to get over my hesitancy. I know that you mean it. And Andrea, I'm sorry, but I really do wish Dean was single, because he is just so nice and so hunky!" Andi and Dean both laughed at this. "But I promise that I will accept your gift for what it is ... a gift of love. Now, does anyone want marmalade with these croissants?"


When Dee came down for breakfast at around nine ... late for her ... wearing only a short thin robe, she found her mother and Krista already in the kitchen. Helen had evidently clued Krista in on how things had gone the previous evening, as Krista was as naked as Helen was. Seeing this, Dee doffed the robe at the bottom of the stairs and came into the kitchen wearing only her slippers and a smile.

"Well, it didn't take long for the next generation to get corrupted, did it?" teased Krista, catching sight of her employer's--and friend's--naked daughter entering the kitchen. "How do you want your omelet?"

Dee gave her mother a peck on the cheek. She slid her naked ass onto a stool at the kitchen island, and said, "Just cheese is fine. And I was worried that I was going to corrupt all y'all." Krista grinned at the hints of Dee's North Carolina accent creeping into her voice. It was very clear to her Vermont ear.

A little while later, Mo came down, but he wore shorts and a polo shirt. He smiled in acknowledgment of his wife's--and her daughter's--naked beauty. They really are exquisite. And I really am a lucky man to be married to such a wonderful, loving, and fun woman as Helen, he thought. He asked Krista for an omelet with ham and cheese before taking his seat and pouring himself some orange juice.

They were having coffee after the meal, when the front door opened. A disembodied voice called through the front hallway, "Is everybody decent in there?"

Krista looked back at Helen. Helen smiled and looked over at Dee to see if she was going to flee to cover her nakedness. She saw that Dee only showed a mild discomfort and was not running in panic for her robe. Instead, she was just sitting there expectantly. Helen finally called out, "No, Jan, but we're decently naked. Come on back."

There was a discernible snort and some low conversation mixed with the rustle of clothing followed by the sound of the closet door closing in the foyer. After about twenty seconds, the sound of soft footsteps signaled the approach of the visitors to the kitchen area. Mrs. Jan Pittman, accompanied by Mrs. Amanda Collins, came into the kitchen area wearing nothing but sandals and smiles. Dee's eyes widened at their beauty and just plain sexiness.

Jan had been probing ahead with her eyes. She was attempting to discern the situation as she entered more deeply into the Morris' house. Her eyebrows went up slightly for a moment when she detected Dee's nakedness included among the familiar bare skin of her friends. Then she smiled and relaxed. Turning to Mrs. Collins, the redhead said with a smirk, "We can relax, Mouse, it looks like the old girl has already corrupted her daughter beyond our ability to salvage."

Dee was amused to see that her mother was actually momentarily embarrassed. It must be the motherhood protection instinct that she'd not completely suppressed. Helen got over it quickly, though, and rose to hug Jan and Mouse. Dee remembered from the wedding that Mrs. Collins preferred to be called that, for some reason, instead of Amanda. "Hello, Ladies. It didn't take long, did it?"

Dee rose as well and Jan came directly to her with arms out for a hug. Dee wondered how all these women got so used to the feel of other naked female breasts against their own when they hugged. It still caused Dee a tiny bit of unease. But it was only mental unease, she decided. There was very definitely not any physical unease. It was really a rather sensual feeling, she realized.

While she was not really getting aroused at all of this onslaught of pure visual and tactile eroticism ... she was in her mother's house, for God's sake ... she still felt a tiny twinge of pleasure moving through her body.

"Good morning, Mrs. Pittman, it's good to see you and Mrs. Collins again," she was still deferential until otherwise given permission. Her early Southern upbringing still left its mark.

Jan swung her head around with an exaggerated look in both directions, and said, "Oh! I thought Brad's mother had come in behind me." She smiled and said, "Honey, please call me Jan, and call her Mouse. We're all friends here. What else could we be when we are sharing coffee while everybody's naked? Well, except for Mo over there. What's with you, you old tyrant? You know that we don't mind it if you get naked." Mo, with his mouth full of croissant, just waved.

Dee became very aware at that moment of just how easy it was for Jan Pittman to suck all the air out of the room. It was like one of those special effects cameras in the movies that caused everything to converge around her at center-screen. She was definitely a powerhouse disguised as a woman with a killer body.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.