Campus Life: Rush Week - Cover

Campus Life: Rush Week

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Freshman year starts at Middlebury College for Deirdre Rivers and Andrea Steadman. As their first semester gets under way, they pledge the Sigma Lambda Tau Society, a group dedicated to recruiting and training courtesans from among college students. Along with other new students, these two ladies begin their journey into a new and different (and sometimes zany) world of sexual excitement and adventure. Based on characters created by and used with the kind permission of Vulgus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

As the Pledges all went to class for the first time and joined the rest of their freshmen classmates in the time-honored tradition of embarrassed first-day jitters, they began to feel almost normal again. This was college in America. It was books and professors. It was labs and libraries. It was campus activities and activists on their soap boxes. It was Frisbee and showing off to the girls on the commons. It was all of this and more.

It was also cellular calls from home and loved ones. The ones from home were to ensure the parents that 'their babies' were okay after not even a week away from the nest. The ones from loved ones were another story ... or one of many variations on the story in most cases.

Some calls reaffirmed long-standing commitments from young lovers separated for the first time since they became 'items' for each other. Some fell into the category of 'it's been great, but we really need to begin to see other people' types of calls. These caused either final relief or temporary agony, depending on the depth of feelings of the recipient.

The one that Sarah was fielding that morning after class and before her return to the Sigma Lambda Tau house fell into a sub-category under the heading of 'have you lost your cotton-picking mind.' She was on a call with her long-time boyfriend and only pre-SLT lover, Jeff. He was calling from Burlington where he attended the University of Vermont.

"Sarah, what were you thinking? That I'd be okay with your suddenly going wild and crazy? Who are these people? How could you be seduced by this lunacy?" Jeff sounded beside himself with emotion.

"Jeff," she sighed, "it's not lunacy. It's ... it's ... I don't know how to explain it, except to say that it's just something that I felt I HAD to do. It's exciting and intriguing. And it will definitely help me to get networked for after I graduate. I also believe it will help us when we get together for ... you know ... when we make love."

"Sarah, graduation is a long way off. You have four years to get 'networked' as you say you want. But with a group interested in something besides sex for hire, for God's sake! And we already enjoy making love.

"At least I thought we did! I thought we had something special. I thought that we were going to stay together, even though we attended different colleges. Hell, Burlington's only thirty-five miles from Middlebury. I thought we were going to see each other on the weekends!"

"Jeff, Honey, that's my plan, too. And I do want us to be together always, just like we planned. I do love you and want us to see each other as often as possible. But think about it, Honey!

"I'm learning things about myself and about life that can only make things between us very exciting and very nice. It will be like an adventure for me and for us!" she said, trying to get him to see. There was a moment of quiet on the call. Evidently, Jeff was thinking about his next statement very carefully.

"Sarah," he began. "Do you really mean it when you say that you love me?"

Sarah knew right away that this was the moment of truth. This was the moment when she had a choice between what some would refer to as the call of the 'dark side, ' with all the allure of excitement and adventure, and the side of stability and normalcy.

She couldn't help but feel the enticement of Sigma Lambda Tau with all its carnal joys. But deep down, she realized that she really did love Jeff very much. She had loved him since shortly after they had met three years before. She had given him her virginity after the homecoming dance last fall. They had pledged that they would stay together through college and become engaged and married afterward.

She remembered Jeff's smile and the love she felt when she was with him. She came to her decision. Yes, the life of with the Sigma Lambda Tau house was exciting. But the joy of sharing love with Jeff forever really DID mean more to her.

Yesterday and last night with Jeremy had helped her overcome some major hurdles in her attitude toward sex. She smiled to herself. Jeff was DEFINITELY going to benefit from that! He'd probably freak when she licked his cock clean after the next time they had sex! As much as she would miss her new friends, especially Jeremy and Andi, she was already composing her resignation note in her head as she answered Jeff's question.

"Yes, Jeff. I really mean it. I do love you with all my heart."


The vehicle idling out front of the Sigma Lambda Tau house after lunch was something between a van, a mini-bus, and a limo. It was outfitted in luxurious leather seating but configured with a chrome rack halfway back on the left for luggage or packages. It even had a horizontal chrome pole suspended inches from the ceiling and off to the side for hanging long garments should the need arise.

Behind the driver's seat and to the right was one bench seat facing front. Behind that was one bench seat against the right side, facing the rack. Behind that seat was a bi-fold rear access door on the right side. To the rear of the door and the rack, winding the rest of the way around, was a U-shaped bench seat. The seating could accommodate seven comfortably. Fourteen if laps were used and seat belt rules were ignored. Evidently the latter arrangement was in the plan for this afternoon.

Jack and Irina were conversing quietly as they waited for all the Pledges to gather out front of the SLT house. Melanie was there as well, making a call on her cell phone.

Dee noticed that Melanie still wore the same colorful wide light-weight silk scarf that she'd had tied securely around her neck since breakfast. Dee also noticed, as had Brooke at breakfast, the purple-going-to-blue-and-yellow marks still visible on Melanie's left upper arm and the signs of other bruising peeking out from under the scarf on her neck. Someone had treated Melanie very roughly the night before after she had left them upstairs, during her 'engagement, ' as she had called it.

Five minutes before, when they had all gathered, Jack had made the announcement that Sarah and Steve would not be continuing with their Pledge class. Sarah had withdrawn because of a strong love interest. She had left a note with Melanie about an hour earlier.

Steve had received a call with news that his father had been killed in a car accident the previous evening. He would be withdrawing from school and returning home this semester to take care of family matters before resuming his studies in the winter and spring.

The others expressed their sorrow at the sad events for Steve and disappointment at Sarah's choice. They would miss both of them.

Brooke and Tylea handed panties to Irina with sheepish expressions. After the announcement concerning Sarah and Steve, Melanie had invoked a Rule Five inspection right out in public. She had ordered all the girls to lift their skirts all the way up to waist level, right there on the sidewalk in front of the house, where any passerby could see.

She had encountered five smiling men, one chocolate-colored and four red-blushed female faces. She had also discovered three bare pussies and two instances of plain white bikini panties. The other girls were required to continue holding up the hems of their skirts and dresses until Brooke and Tylea had divested themselves of the offending panties.

They all then boarded the transport and took seats as directed with the men on the seats and the ladies in their laps. Jack and Irina sat next to each other in the right front seat near the driver as the rest filled up the U-shaped and the right side bench seat. It only took seconds for male hands to begin their explorations and for the girls to begin to wiggle and giggle.

Except for Brooke and Jeremy.

Jeremy was disappointed at the absence of Sarah on the bus this morning after having been with her the previous afternoon and in bed with her all of last night. He and Sarah had both been very aroused after having witnessed the public couplings of Catherine and Lee and Brooke and Steve the previous evening. Back in their suite afterward, Sarah had needed to talk a while and build up her courage. After all, she and Jeremy had only met that very afternoon.

She had asked Jeremy just to hold and caress her for a while at first. Despite the aching in his groin and the painful erection he was having, he had been surprisingly patient and let her relax under the gentle touch of his hands. She had whispered her feelings of guilt at being excited by all of this SLT exposure in spite of her own natural shyness while trying to remain true in her heart to her boyfriend, Jeff. The tears on her cheeks had been testimony to her inner conflict.

Eventually, after talking and caressing for a short while, they had heard Dee and the others crying out in sexual ecstasy up and down the hall through the open doorways. Sarah had dried her tears, sighed heavily, and rolled over to kiss Jeremy, asking him to please go ahead and make love to her ... no ... just simply to fuck her. She would reserve her lovemaking for Jeff.

Jeremy, somehow having realized the delicacy of the moment despite his lust, had been very gentle this first time entering Sarah's body with his stiff cock. Despite wanting to pound away frantically in her, he had held off, slowly stroking until Sarah had gotten into the action with frantic gasps and verbal urges for him to fuck her faster. She had finally cum just after he did, as he fingered her clit to bring her off.

They had fucked twice last night before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms. This morning, they both had been a bit embarrassed by the whole situation into which they had been thrust. Showering separately, they had had no further sexual contact. They had, however, been able to smile and talk amicably as they had prepared for their first day in class. Now, Jeremy thought, Sarah was gone, and he felt sad.

Now, Brooke thought, Steve was gone, and she felt sad. She had quickly sized up the situation, though, as she had moved into Jeremy's lap with only a brief questioning look that had been answered by his smile at her.

Brooke was still slightly embarrassed at having forgotten the no-panties rule this morning both out of habit and out of still being high on having fucked herself senseless with Steve three times last night. She could not believe how she had just let go ... and in front of other people ... and with a strange guy she had only just met! It was shameful!

It was also the most exciting fucking thing that had ever happened to her!

And now, with Steve gone, she had to resign herself to being paired with Jeremy, at least for today. Well ... he WAS cute ... and they were still in the SLT Pledge program ... Ah, hell, Brooke, she said to herself, you know that all this SLT business has got you riding so high you are ready to fuck anything wearing pants on the bus this morning! So relax and enjoy Jeremy's attentions, Girl! Perched on Jeremy's lap, she grabbed his right hand and placed it firmly on her right thigh as she smiled down at him. He took his cue and worked up to her bare pussy and began to work on her gently as she smiled and nodded.

Dee was enjoying the feel of Trevor's bulge beneath her ass as well as his right hand around her waist. His left hand was inside her blouse on her braless boobs as she leaned back against him. It was amazing how the events of the evening and night before had removed a lot of shyness from all of them.

Even Tylea was laughing and seemed to be enjoying, rather than simply enduring, Jay's teasing of her pussy under her skirt. She leaned down every now and then to whisper in his ear and snicker at something he whispered back to her. Every now and then she would let out a "Woo!" as Jay's fingers would find an extremely sensitive spot under her skirt.

The Pledges straightened all clothing as they debarked for the first stop. This turned out to be a nice men's clothing store. Jack was evidently well known by the staff as they greeted him warmly when the group entered the store.

After being introduced to the Pledges, the two floor-walkers went to work measuring the men for correct sizes and showing samples of the current styles as the manager on duty oversaw the transactions. All the while, they could not help but look back at the delectable ladies, including Irina, who were accompanying these very lucky men on their shopping trip.

Tylea and Dee wandered around the store while the men worked and changed. The ladies were taking in the mannequin displays and the tables and racks of designer ties, shirts, suits, and men's accessories. Brooke and Catherine did the same in another part of the store. Andi stayed with Irina.

Hearing Irina chortle out loud, Tylea and Dee looked over that way to see Irina with her head back and her hand to her mouth holding in a laugh. Andi was leaning toward her whispering something and showing an impish smile. Dee could see that those two were conspiring to concoct mischief of some sort.

Once the men had made their purchases and had made arrangements to pick up the items requiring tailoring, they boarded the vehicle. Jeremy and Trevor noted that Brooke and Dee were not with them. Conversation continued as the vehicle idled and they waited. Trevor was thinking they must have had to go to the ladies' room. After about fifteen minutes, they saw Brooke and Dee emerge from the store, blushing but smiling conspiratorially at each other.

The two ladies boarded and returned to the laps to which they had grown accustomed earlier. Dee turned to Andi and said loudly for all to hear, "You really are an evil bitch; do you know that?" Others noted that Irina and Jack had turned back to smile at the two girls. Andi was snickering.

Confused, the others glanced around until Jay, who was holding Tylea on his lap once again, spoke up. "What's all that about? What took you two so long?"

Instead of saying anything, Dee got up from Trevor's lap and leaned toward Jay. Grabbing the back of his head, she gave him a kiss involving plenty of tongue, surprising Tylea. Immediately taste memories of cleanup duty after sex last night invaded Jay's mouth as he realized that Dee had the remnants of male semen on her tongue. The surprise on his face as she backed off the kiss and smirked at him was evident to all.

Dee announced, "It seems that Irina and Andi decided that those poor salesmen needed a tip. Brooke and I were selected to provide it." Confusion remained on all Pledge faces with the exception of Andi, Brooke, and Dee, and now the enlightened Jay.

"You blew all three of them?" he gushed, as the others either gasped, laughed, or both.

"No," answered Brooke with a resigned smile. "The manager thanked us but informed us that he was very happily married. So we only had to blow the two floor-walkers." This brought about a burst of conversation, jokes, laughs, and a lot of groping that continued till their next stop at a stand-alone ladies' shoe store in the side lot of a strip mall.

As they all entered the store, the girls began to fan out in pairs to look over the selection of shoes. They noted that the store seemed to specialize in shoes for evening wear, with emphasis on raising the heels and improving the looks of the female ass.

CFMs, or Come-Fuck-Me shoes seemed to be their specialty. The ladies browsed excitedly among the selections that ranged all through the unofficially recognized CFM shoe categories. These ranged from 'Innocent' through 'Tempting' and then on up the scale to 'Hot, ' 'Sizzling, ' 'Working Girl, ' 'Ridiculous, ' all the way to 'Oh-My-God.'

The men assumed an immediate look of boredom until Aaron noticed the seats along the back wall used for fitting the ladies' shoes. Two were at floor level. But two had been raised about two feet off the floor with a step up. They resembled a shoe shine chair for men, thus improving the reach to the feet by the salespeople.

Aaron had also noted that the additional elevation would improve the view as the ladies sat to be fitted. He imparted this insight quietly to the others. Their bored looks immediately changed to expressions of significant interest. Unnoticed by the ladies, the men drifted back toward a spot that would afford them a grand view once the fittings began.

Evidently, this was not the first visit to this store by the elder members of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society. Jack and Irina had already parked themselves in the two lower-level fitting seats and grinned as they saw the dawning of awareness on the faces of the men. This only left the two elevated seats available for the Pledge ladies to use.

Tylea was the first to notice the unusual interest of her male fellow Pledges in the arrangement of fitting chairs along the back wall. Nudging Catherine, she said, "What's got them so un-bored with shoe shopping all of a sudden?"

Catherine contemplated the situation for about two seconds before snorting, "Watch their faces as we get our shoes fitted, and you'll understand." Tylea then noticed the only two available fitting chairs and snorted as well, now getting the idea fully. Dee, Andi, and Brooke meandered over to see what was so amusing, but all Tylea would say was, "You'll see in a minute."

Surprising to the ladies was the fact that the only two staff members in the store were male. They had all gathered boxes containing two or three selections each and began to wander back to the fitting chairs. Andi saw the chairs, chuckled, and said, "Oh, this just keeps getting better and better!"

The others realized what she meant at about the time they all approached the back wall and noted the strategic positioning of the smiling men and the height of the fitting chairs. Two groaned. The rest grinned. Only one blushed, knowing what was coming next.

As the sales clerks sat on their low stools before the fitting chairs, Catherine stepped up boldly on the step of one chair. She grinned at the male Pledges, and turned to sit. She overly dramatized the movement as she allowed her knees to part to a space of about nine inches and raised the hem of her already short skirt slightly. Her bald femininity was on display to her male friends and the two male sales clerks, who were very pleased by the vision of bare pussy laid out before them. All they had expected was a view of panties. It only took about ten seconds after which Dee assumed a similar position in the other seat, with a smug look at the male Pledges. It also only took about ten seconds for every man in the room, including the sales clerks to exhibit the telltale signs of tenting in their trousers.

The sales clerks went about their business happily placing shoes carefully on each delicate foot. After lifting each leg slightly, they would pause to inspect not only each shoe, but the beauty on display higher up the legs of the ladies. They would gently stroke each calf and remove the shoe to replace it with another, holding the foot high during the transition. Everyone, even the girls on display in the chairs, had to giggle at the dopey smiles on the faces of the salesmen.

Jack noticed some activity at the front window. He nudged Irina who followed his gaze and smiled. Three young boys who appeared to be about thirteen or fourteen had been skateboarding on the sidewalk in front of the shoe store. One had put his nose against the window at the front to look in. When he had detected what was going on, he had called his two friends over and was frantically pointing out his discovery. The three friends were leaving sweaty nose and handprints on the window as they watched in fascination.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.