Campus Life: Rush Week - Cover

Campus Life: Rush Week

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Freshman year starts at Middlebury College for Deirdre Rivers and Andrea Steadman. As their first semester gets under way, they pledge the Sigma Lambda Tau Society, a group dedicated to recruiting and training courtesans from among college students. Along with other new students, these two ladies begin their journey into a new and different (and sometimes zany) world of sexual excitement and adventure. Based on characters created by and used with the kind permission of Vulgus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The clothing was quickly stored in the lockers. The Pledges began looking around and blushing again. The guys were already hard and had been since before the disrobing had even begun. The guys and a couple of the girls were flush with obvious excitement. But no one wanted to say anything that might be construed as out of line by the others especially his or her roommate.

Dee noticed that Tylea and Sarah were trembling. Brooke seemed okay, but nervous. Catherine appeared resigned. Andi appeared to be unfazed by the situation, but concerned for her new friends. Dee took a breath and made the first comment since they had begun to ascend the stairs.

"Well, Boys and Girls, it appears that we are about to go on our first 'date' together. I don't know about all of you, but I'm very nervous. I think I need some time for some 'girl talk' before the festivities get under way. Could the girls get together for a bit in my room, the magnificent Suite 2B?"

Sarah appeared as if she had not heard Dee. She just stared down the hallway, as she said, "It just seems so ... impersonal ... so mechanical. It's just ... there should be more to it than just ... go to your corners and when the bell rings, come out fucking!"

Jeremy moved slightly as if he were going to try to reach out to comfort her. He quickly realized that doing so while naked and erect MIGHT not be the way to go at this stage in the drama unfolding before them.

Jay offered a point of view from the men. "Sarah has a point. But, Dee, I think we ALL need to talk together for a couple of minutes before we all retire to the ... boudoir." Turning to Aaron, he said, "Whaddaya think?"

Aaron nodded. Looking at Andi, he asked, "What about it, Chief? Why don't we all get together and talk about this a bit in OUR room before we ... sally forth to wrinkle a bunch of sheets and raise each other's pulse rates?"

Andi nodded and said, "That might be a good idea. Look, we all want this to succeed, and it needs to be very good for us in the long run. That doesn't mean we have to settle for blind exploration and a lot of discomfort while we get used to it.

"I think we should share some of our likes and dislikes and see what has been good and bad about sex for us. It can't help but be beneficial for all of us. Come on down to the... 'Suite, ' as they say around here ... that Aaron and I share after you make any necessary trips to use the facilities. Then we can talk about making tonight really good for all of us ... or at least as nice as possible."

Turning, she reached out her hand to take Aaron's and grinned to herself as much as at him. She wondered what they would have thought if she had grabbed his pecker instead.

They gathered in the same room as before after a few of them took a short bathroom break. As they assembled, all of them sat down in the floor together as roommate couples this time. Catherine noticed that all the girls were now sitting Indian style with crisscrossed legs. They obviously were more comfortable and willing to allow more open exposure of their pussies. Also, the guys were not trying so hard to hide their erections as before.

"Anybody want to say anything to get this show on the road?" asked Andi. When no one said anything right away, she asked, "Does anyone think he or she just can't do this?"

"I think we ... well I can do this," began Jay. "I guess I just worry that Tylea might not want to with all the open doors and lack of privacy."

Turning to her, he said, "I don't mean to speak for you, and I don't want to assume anything, Tylea. But I want you to be as comfortable as possible, given what we are all up against."

Tylea smiled and said softly, "That's really sweet, Jay. I guess I just need to hear what the rest of you all think about this and what you think we ... any of us can do to make this not just tolerable, but actually enjoyable. Like, what do you do to get off to a nice start? I mean besides sitting around with a bunch of cute white boys who have been eyeballing my bare and newly-bald black pussy for quite a while now?"

Even Sarah laughed out loud as the rest of the group laughed at that. Obviously, Tylea was trying her best to take the edge off her own discomfort with humor.

This is a good start, thought Brooke. She began looking with real interest at Steve for the first time. He really was cute, with his reddish brown hair, his dimples, and his seven-inch cock with a slight upward bend.

"Well, at least we know that Tylea is trying to overcome her anxiety about fucking with an audience. But what about the rest of us? What do you like or dislike about sex, so that we can try to get a handle on what we like?" Brooke surprised herself by being bold enough to ask, looking around.

Andi offered with a leer, "You mean besides getting a 'handle' on my roommate?" At which point, she reached out and gave Aaron's rock-hard cock a squeeze.

"You know, you really ARE terrible!" said Trevor, finally beginning to get over some of his timidity. "You're going to make that poor guy lose it before he even gets a chance with you tonight."

Andi removed her hand from Aaron's cock and smiled. She wantonly leaned back. Supporting herself with her left hand, and lifting her ass slightly, she ran the middle finger of her right hand through the slit of her obviously damp pussy twice. Then, she inserted the first two fingers of her right hand inside the wet channel of her cunt. She threw her head back with her eyes slitted and mouth parted, breathing heavily as if panting.

As she removed her fingers from her cunt, she brought her head upright and looked directly at Aaron with a 'fuck me now' look. While everyone watched in stunned and excited silence, she glanced down at her pussy-wet fingers. Before he could say or do anything, she slid the two wet fingers between Aaron's already parted lips.

He jumped and his eyes got big. But he knew instinctively what was expected. He immediately closed his mouth around the delectable morsel being offered to him. Closing his eyes and twisting his head around gently and erotically, he made love to the offered digits with his lips and tongue for a few seconds before she withdrew them.

They looked each other in the eye. At that point, they silently confirmed in their own minds that their tryst tonight had a very good likelihood of going extremely well.

"God! That is so ... unbelievably hot!" breathed Lee.

Everyone let out what would seem to be a collective holding of breath at that point. Andi looked around and said, "Now you know some of what I like in sex. I like it to be seductive and, actually, a little nasty. In the last few months, my main fella and my girlfriends and all their men have shown me how to enjoy almost everything about sex.

"Oh! And I guess for turn offs, the only thing I'm really not too fond of is my partner farting during a sixty-nine encounter," she added, getting a laugh from most of them. "And I can even let that pass as long as he or she is doing a good job down there to bring me off."

She got a strange look from Sarah, who said, "He OR she? A sixty-nine with a guy OR a ... a GIRL?"

Andi saw the look on her face and said, "Honey, I don't think I'm bi or anything, but I want you all to know something. While I'm a committed hetero and love my main man with all my heart, my girlfriends and I really do enjoy a little girl-on-girl time once in a while. And a couple of them are world class pussy-eaters!

"And, Guys, I don't know how many of you have ever licked a pussy before. But I can guaran-damn-tee that before this night is over you'd better at least give it a try. Otherwise, with as quick as it looks like you're going to get off with those hard-ons, you are going to leave some mighty frustrated ladies next to you in bed! And revenge can be a bitch!

"In fact, Ladies, if you can't get off tonight with your roommate, and if Aaron doesn't wear me out," she looked at Aaron and winked, causing him to swell with a put-on chest out pose, "come on down here and I'll tickle your fancy with my lips and tongue while Aaron watches. Maybe he can learn the fine art of pussy-eating."

This caused the deepest blushes yet. A couple of the girls were actually panting as well as giggling, though. The guys were all glazed over with pure lust as they envisioned what Andi had just described.

Jeremy broke the short silence with, "Man! I'd pay a hundred dollars to watch that!" This broke the tension a little more and caused them all to smile. They all looked around at their partners again. This time there were looks of real appreciation for just how nice they all looked being in the nude.

Brooke said, "Well, I only had sex with my guy, JJ, about seven or eight times. He never did any oral stuff on me, but I did it a couple of times to him. I really enjoyed straight sex with him. After we got used to sex, he took his time to play with my boobs and caress me gently for a long time. That was so relaxing and made the fucking a little more enjoyable afterwards.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.