Campus Life: Rush Week - Cover

Campus Life: Rush Week

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Freshman year starts at Middlebury College for Deirdre Rivers and Andrea Steadman. As their first semester gets under way, they pledge the Sigma Lambda Tau Society, a group dedicated to recruiting and training courtesans from among college students. Along with other new students, these two ladies begin their journey into a new and different (and sometimes zany) world of sexual excitement and adventure. Based on characters created by and used with the kind permission of Vulgus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Andi realized that it was going to take more than just talk to get her fellow Pledges out of their initial shock stage and into relating socially and sexually. She looked around at her fellow Pledges before continuing. "I think we'll all be more comfortable with all this as we get to know each other even better, like we've been doing for the past twenty minutes. That way we can help each other out.

"For example, Trevor, it looks like you could use some help with that massive hard-on. You're not going to waste it by jerking off, are you?"

Trevor only then realized that he'd been mindlessly stroking his cock while listening. He took his hand away so quickly it appeared he had scalded it, and his face turned beet red at having been discovered rubbing himself there. "I ... I didn't realize that I was doing it. Uh..."

Andi sat up and, moving to her knees, she stood up. She reached out a hand and pulled on Trevor until he stood up, revealing his massive erection to all. She quickly pushed him over to the bed and sat him down on the edge, nudging his feet and knees apart with her feet. Kneeling on the floor between his knees, she took his huge erection in her right hand, making him gasp. Looking first at his shocked face and dopey half-smile, she turned to the rest of them.

"I have some very open-minded and adventurous adult girlfriends who have a rule in their homes that no man suffers with a hard-on around them, when they can pleasurably take care of it for him. It looks like there are going to be a lot of hard-ons around here with the dress code for the upstairs. So if any of you girls are having problems with any of this, I'm going to show you how I plan to take care of my Pledge Brothers. Spread out if you all want to watch and learn ... and fasten your seat belts!"

With that, she dived into his groin with her face, first tilting Trevor's cock up and using her tongue to lick his very large balls. Some of the other girls gasped while others just looked on with amazement at this unhesitatingly blatant sex act. Trevor groaned and leaned back, resting on his back on the bed at first and then propping up on his elbows to watch. Andi then began working her tongue along his long shaft and tickled his circumcised head a couple of times with the tip of her tongue.

Sensing that Trevor might be close already from all the excitement and stimulation, Andi stopped for a few seconds and squeezed hard-on the base of his cock with her left hand. "This is how to hold off on a guy's cumming too soon," Andi said in a matter-of-fact tone. When Trevor calmed down, she angled so that she could place her lips together for a kiss right on the tip of his cock. Then pressing down, she let his cock head spear her lips, spreading them, as her mouth took in the upper third of his huge member, bobbing up and down on it while her tongue licked along the bottom edge.

Trevor was evidently very excited. He only lasted about thirty or forty seconds after that. As he tensed, Andi backed her lips off until they were locked in the groove around the head of his cock. She was using her left hand to cup his balls and her right hand to stoke the rest of his shaft. His ass came up off the bed as he cried out and began shooting jets of creamy cum into her mouth.

Still stroking, she kept what she could in her mouth until it began to get full. She swallowed once, but kept feeling more on the way. Finally, he stopped cumming and she waited until his body stopped convulsing. When he was still, but breathing heavily, she slowly pulled her mouth away, still holding his cum in her mouth and running her tongue around against the insides of her cheeks.

She tilted her head back and opened her mouth slightly to show everyone Trevor's cum in her mouthy, receiving some groans and, "Ooh, gross!" comments from some of the girls, and, "Holy shit!" comments from the guys, before she swallowed the remainder and licked her lips lasciviously just to tease everyone. She finished by licking up the couple of drops of cum on the head of Trevor's cock and turned to the rest of the amazed Pledges.

"Now that's the way to take the edge off a man with a hard-on." She stood and turned to sit down on the bed next to Trevor with her right hand on his thigh with an almost haughty look on her face. "Does that repulse any of you? Because if it does, I guess you're probably going to have a hard time with all of..." she waved her hand around at nothing in particular, "this."

Trevor had turned his head to look directly at Andi, with an expression like an adoring puppy. The rest were looking at her with expressions varying from awe and envy all the way up to expectations of her growing another head.

Brooke said with mild disgust, "I can't believe you swallowed that stuff. My boyfriend, JJ, got me to suck his cock after pestering me for over a month of dating. I made it clear that I would not swallow his spew. I made him have some tissues handy."

Andi smiled and said, "Brooke, Honey, my girlfriends and I work on the principle that it's just rude, actually an insult to a guy, to let his cum go to waste during a blowjob. We don't allow a single drop to get away. It's like a sin NOT to swallow. That way you show him that you are not rejecting his gift ... yes, his gift ... of his sexuality to you in the form of his sperm."

Turning to Trevor, she said, "By the way, Trev, you need to work on a better diet here at college. From the way your cum tastes, you've been eating way too much junk food." This brought gasps of incredulity as well as chuckles from the group.

Trevor had calmed down enough to regain some of his sense of humor. Looking with a faux smitten look on his face, he said breathlessly, "Will you marry me?" Dee raised one eyebrow at hearing this, but kept her mouth shut.

Andi chuckled and reached for his cock which was hard again. "Not this week. And I guess I can take care of that thing again. Boy, you sure do have some endurance!" With that, she sank to her knees again, taking his cock in her mouth once more. The others got quiet again and some moved into a position for a better view as they watched intently.

This time, she stroked her mouth up and down on his engorged member three or four times. Taking a deep breath, she forced her mouth down again and tilted her head up in an attempt to elongate her throat. Before his cock head reached the back of her mouth, she attempted a swallowing action to fool her gag reflex. As she leaned in with a little more pressure his huge cock slipped through into her throat. With her lips stretched around the base of his cock and her nose in his pubic hairs she raised her eyes to meet his. The others were now going bananas at this.

"No way!"

"That's just an urban legend!"

"Oh, Jesus, wouldja look at that!"

"Oooooh!"

"Whoop! You go, Girl!"

Andi lifted away to breathe but she never let go of the cock with her mouth. She took Trevor deep into her throat for the next three strokes. On the fourth one, Trevor lost control and blasted another load of cum, directly down her throat this time. Once he had finished, she backed off slowly, savoring any bits of cum left in his long shaft as she pulled off. She smiled again and sat on the bed as she turned to the rest, licking her lips for effect.

Dee was grinning, since she had the secret knowledge of some of the things that Andi had left out of her tale. She said, "Andi, I think that you are going to fit right in here. But I gotta tell you, I don't think I could ever learn to do that."

Pretending to look around secretively as if they were alone, Andi leaned in. In a very loud whisper that everyone could hear she said, "Don't tell the guys, but there is a trick to it that makes it easier than you'd think. First, you try to elongate your jaw and align your mouth and throat. If you make a swallowing attempt in your throat before descending on it you can fool your gag reflex. Then you can take it into your throat without too much difficulty. You might feel a bit like you can't breathe at first, but you actually can if you breathe through your nose. It's just a novelty for the guys. For me, I'd rather do it the normal way. That way I actually get to taste the cum of the man I'm with. That's just so much sexier and more appreciative of him."

Steve, getting more comfortable, said, "You know we're right here, don'tcha?"

Lee piped in at that point, "Yeah, and now the rest of us guys are aching something fierce after seeing what Andi did for Trevor. That has to be one of the hottest things I have EVER seen."

Pursing his lips and grinning, Lee went on, "That is, of course, after the scene where all of you lovely ladies stripped in the hallway." Looking off at the corner of the ceiling, he took on a fake dreamy look and said airily, "That will always be my fondest erotic memory."

Catherine punched him playfully in the arm and laughingly said, "Lean back, Romeo, and I'll take care of that hard-on for you, even if you are full of shit!" When Lee leaned back, she took up a position on her knees between his legs. Her beautiful ass and pussy were stuck up in the air as she began to work on his seven-inch cock with her lips.

None of the others dared to move yet. The other guys were too embarrassed to ask for relief. The girls were either too embarrassed to offer or were just too engrossed in the eroticism of seeing Catherine bobbing up and down on the cock of a guy she had only met within the past hour, with her gorgeous ass in the air.

Seeing the impasse with some of the others, Dee realized that her partner had already been taken care of. She turned to Andi's partner, Aaron, and timidly asked, "Would you ... I mean do you want... " With a sigh, she finally looked him in the face and said, "If you want, I'll try to do what Andi did with Trevor for you." Then she blushed and smiled.

Aaron smiled sheepishly and said, "Only if you really want to. I'm so turned on by all this right now that it's painful."

Dee leaned over and took the cock of a boy she did not really know and had only met an hour ago tentatively in her left hand. She said, "I know that I'm not as good at this as Andi or Catherine, and I can't do that deep throat thing ... yet. I've only done this a couple of times, and I've never swallowed before, but ... I promise that I'll do my best."

Aaron smiled at her and replied, "Well that's the most honest and analytical offer of a blowjob I think I've ever heard. I think I'll take 'Blowjobs' for a thousand, Alex." With that he gave her a friendly smile and she chuckled at his attempt to calm her with the humor of the 'Jeopardy' reference. He straightened his knees so that she could have better access.

What have I gotten myself into, Dee thought? Her face approached the cock of a guy whose name she didn't even know an hour ago. All I know is that Andi has given me so much to think about these past few days. She's gotten us all to open up quite a lot this afternoon. Hell, she's even shown us all how to give a really professional blowjob in the short amount of time we have been together. If not for that, I ... no, we ... would all still be stumbling around here looking like a bunch of shit-for-brains.

As she was about to place her mouth on Aaron's cock, Dee looked over to see that Brooke had reached out for Steve's cock. She was giving it a few strokes with her hand and was trying to decide if she was actually going to use her mouth. Then with a shrug, Brooke leaned over and began to lick Steve's dick.

Trevor was still sitting on the bed with Andi and both were watching things develop. Trevor's cock had shrunk to at most a half-erect state.

Andi moved down next to Sarah. Nodding her head toward Jeremy she asked, "Honey, do you want me to do this for you, or do you want to give it a try?" Jeremy wisely kept quiet as they decided which girl was going to give his aching cock some relief with her luscious lips.

Sarah looked over at Jeremy's erection. She thought about it for five seconds and shrugged. "Andi, you seem so self-assured and comfortable with your sexuality. I know that I have a long way to go to get where you are," she sighed, "but I know that I really need to do this if I am going to succeed in all of this." Then, smiling at Jeremy, she said, "Are you ready, Stud?" with a brave look that she did not yet really feel.

Jeremy responded by spreading his lowered legs to give her access while he waited for her to start. He smiled and said, "Believe me, my cock will be glad to make the acquaintance of so lovely a set of lips."

She giggled slightly and blushed nervously. She said, "Lee's evidently not the only one here that's full of shit. But it was cute of you to say what you did." Then she bent to her task and placed her mouth over Jeremy's seven-inch cock.

Seeing Tylea almost hyperventilating, Andi slid over next to her. Reaching out, Andi placed a hand on Tylea's bare thigh. She said, "Sugar, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. I've done this stuff a lot of times. Catherine seems okay with it too. If you need more time, or more privacy, then you can just wait."

Tylea looked at Andi and said, "Thanks. I've only tried to give oral sex ... no ... suck a cock once and I gagged and spit out his ... cum. I've been okay with ... fucking, but this is just something I have not gotten used to yet. I'm sorry."

"Honey, don't ever apologize for being who you are. We'll all get through this in time, and go on to have folks write books about our magnificent sexual exploits, just like that Moll Flanders character."

Tylea finally smiled at this, and Andi put her arms around her and kissed her forehead. The slight touch of Andi's naked breasts against Tylea's caused Tylea to give a short surprised intake of breath, but she didn't say anything.

Turning to Jay, Andi said, "Hey there. You look like you could use some relief with that nice thick cock about now." Jay smiled and blushed and bent his legs down and spread them. He revealed a cock that was reasonably thick, even if it was only about five-and-a-half inches in length.

Andi leaned over and had just begun to move her mouth up and down the length of his cock once or twice, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Rising up, she saw Tylea with a dazed, unfocused look. Tylea said to her, "Andi, I may not feel like it, but I just know that I can do this. No! I really NEED to do this."

Andi moved away as Tylea took her place between Jay's legs and contemplated his erect manhood. With a sigh, she leaned in so that her eyes were level with the tip of his cock. She looked up at this face, and said, "White boy, you are about to get your first black blowjob."

Giggles, snorts, and chuckles erupted from around the room as others, either on the giving or receiving end of the other blowjobs in progress, heard Tylea's comment.

It took her a little while to establish a rhythm, but Tylea was soon moving her mouth up and down on Jay's rod. He was so turned on by all that was happening that he groaned after only about two minutes. Tylea sensed that he was beginning to cum. She pulled away with a start as his first jet of cum hit the roof of her mouth. As she pulled away and began to wipe her lips with one hand, the rest of his ejaculation spewed around his cock. It puddled on his stomach and thighs.

As Tylea backed off, Andi leaned in quickly to catch the last of Jay's eruption. She quickly licked the spilled cum, starting with his thighs and finishing with his stomach. When she had finished, Andi reached up and gave Jay a quick affectionate kiss, and asked, "That wasn't half bad was it?"

Jay grinned, and said, "The during AND the after portions were simply fan-fucking-tastic!"

Looking back over at Tylea, Andi noticed that she had a strange smile on her face. Tylea said, rather matter-of-factly, "You know, I never really tasted cum until just now. It's really not too bad. Kinda bleachy-like and a little salty, but I'll bet that next time I'll be able to swallow it without too much problem." Looking back over to Jay, she asked, "May I try again later this evening?"

Jay surprised her by reaching out for her. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her deeply. Tylea was so shocked by Jay's sudden display of affection that she could not move and had trouble breathing. When he backed off, he said, "Roommate, you have a deal. And for the record, you never need to ask a guy if it's okay to suck his cock. Almost one-hundred percent of the time, the answer is going to be the same. That was wonderful, by the way!"

Surprised more by his kiss on her cum-flavored mouth than anything else, Tylea smiled and looked away slightly before saying, "Okay, I'll try to remember that. And thank you."

Steve was the last of the guys to cum. The others were sitting up and beginning to have small quiet conversations between the new roommate pairs. A clearing of the throat from the doorway as Brooke wiped her lips got everyone's attention. Irina Mirkova was standing there with Melanie and both were naked and smiling broadly.

Irina commented, "Well, Melanie, I believe Pledge class this year is off to fast start. You agree, no?"

Melanie nodded and grinning broadly said, "Oh, Irina, I do agree. This is the quickest I have ever seen or heard of a Pledge class getting into sex before. And what wonderful cocksuckers these girls are going to be once they've had more practice!"

The Pledges were smiling with different degrees of gratitude at what seemed to be compliments. The girls' reactions registered varying degrees of shock or acceptance at being called 'cocksuckers' as a complimentary rather than a derogatory appellation.

Melanie looked over at Andi and commented, "It would appear that we may already have quite an accomplished cocksucker in this class who can help them along. It really ought to start being fun when the guys learn to return the oral favors to the girls. That's when things will really begin to heat up!" Irina chuckled at this and turned to the Pledges.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Irina began in her Eastern European accent. "I hope you adjust to your living quarters quickly. You will need rest tonight after dinner and evening's social activities. Tomorrow will just be part day at college, with meeting professors for first time, and getting textbooks and lab books. Then, we have to do something special after lunch, before letting you have weekend free."

Sarah raised her hand and asked, "Irina, we've all noticed that there is only one bed in each room. What am I supposed to do about that? I mean with a guy as my roommate?"

Irina gave her a look that registered both mild surprise and amusement. "Why, you're supposed to fuck, of course."

As both Melanie and Irina turned away, Melanie called over her shoulder, "You need to dress nicely for dinner. We'll be serving in a little less than an hour. You won't be seeing me any again until tomorrow. I have an engagement this evening. But Irina, Todd, and Jack will be here in the house all night if you need anything."

Then Irina and Melanie left them all sitting around naked on the bed and floor of Suite 2C quietly contemplating Irina's amused reproof.

Catherine smiled, looked around quickly, and with a mock Eastern European accent said, "You're supposed to fuck, of course." Everyone but Sarah chuckled, giggled, or laughed at her attempt at humor. Catherine then said to Lee as she mildly clapped her hand on his knee, "Roommate, you have hit the mother lode! And from the looks of all you guys, I guess we gals have too. Every one of you guys is hunky enough to take to the prom. Isn't that right, Girls?"

"I agree. And it's just so ... romantic!" said Brooke, placing her arm inside the elbow of Steve. She leaned her head on his shoulder mockingly and batted her eyes.

Steve looked over, and with feigned irritation said, "You know it took a lot to get rid of the pressure on our cocks just now. We don't need to create more problems or more pressure right before supper."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.