Campus Life: Rush Week - Cover

Campus Life: Rush Week

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Freshman year starts at Middlebury College for Deirdre Rivers and Andrea Steadman. As their first semester gets under way, they pledge the Sigma Lambda Tau Society, a group dedicated to recruiting and training courtesans from among college students. Along with other new students, these two ladies begin their journey into a new and different (and sometimes zany) world of sexual excitement and adventure. Based on characters created by and used with the kind permission of Vulgus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

"You mean to tell me that you're a corporate call-girl?" gasped Dee Rivers, as she sat with a look combining shock and envy aimed at her new friend, Andi Steadman, as they shared lunch two days later.

"Look, Dee. It's not really as sleazy as it sounds at first," answered Andi. She paused to take a sip of her iced tea as they sat at a small table in front of a campus sandwich restaurant. "Remember I need for you to keep this a secret. It's important for my husband's company--and your momma's husband's company, by the way--to keep a good image in the industry and the community." Getting a nod from Dee, she continued.

"The program is abbreviated EPOD. As silly as it may sound, that stands for..." she even had to grin herself at this, "Executive Pussy on Demand." Dee, drinking her own tea at that moment, snorted some out through her nose. This induced a combination of coughing and laughing that hindered her breathing for a moment. When Andi saw that she had regained the ability to listen, and was simply wiping up the small mess, she continued.

"The wives of the junior vice presidents of J.A.M. Aluminum are available at any time for sex on demand to the senior vice presidents and the president of the company. This is an incentive program that goes back almost two decades now and it has worked out very well for almost everybody involved." She paused to let Dee absorb this as Andi took a bite of her own tuna melt.

Dee stared blankly for a second, and asked, "What do your own husbands think about you ... all of their wives, basically, being company whores?" She wanted to goad Andi a bit to see if any of what she had saying was actually just sugar-coated bullshit.

She simply could not believe that well-educated, beautiful, sophisticated wives of successful businessmen would prostitute themselves willingly for a little bit of corporate success for their husbands. Or that their husbands could willingly be humiliated and cuckolded just for a chance to climb a rung or two on the corporate ladder.

Marriages were just not supposed to work this way. Well, typical marriages in the mold of traditional Western society anyway. Which also raised questions in her mind that she was not prepared to ask yet; like--how could her mother marry the man who evidently oversaw this kingdom of sexual debauchery? Did her mother even know? Surely she must.

"Dee," continued Andi. "Do you remember a couple of days ago when I told you that my husband and my friends and I sort of danced to a different tune when it comes to sex?" Dee nodded as she nibbled her BLT a bit pensively. "Well, I'm here to tell you that we, all of us, really love the EPOD program. And a big reason for that is that we all truly love each other. Not romantic or live-with-you-forever love, but with a love of deep friendship and, yes, actually, of respect, believe it or not.

"I'll admit that it came as a surprise to me when I first heard about it, but it excited me at the same time. I was actually worried that my overly-protective husband, Dean, might dismiss it out of hand when it was first described to us before hearing the details. After all, I had been a virgin up until about a month before that, and had only really been with Dean sexually up to that point.

"But after meeting all of the wives and husbands, getting to know them, and knowing how much I love Dean and will do anything he wants me to, I got even more excited at the idea of being in the program. In fact, I can almost have an orgasm just thinking about it as we sit here."

"You say that you'd do ... anything ... Dean asks?"

"Yes. I know that Dean will never do, nor allow to be done to me, anything that would cause me harm. We went through some very scary things before we got married that showed me that he truly loves me and protects me. He would not allow anything that would be harmful to me or that would make me overly uncomfortable. So, yes, I trust him, and will do what he asks me. Anyway, it's not like I'm not into anything already that is so different from what these SLUT folks are proposing ... don't you just love that name?"

Dee looked down and away as she asked the next question, the one she had really been wanting to ask, but was afraid to. "Andi, have you had sex with Momma's new husband?"

"Not yet." Yet? "The opportunity has been there, and Mo is such a sweetheart. But, his love and attention lately have been totally focused on Helen. Dee, you need to fix this in your mind ... regardless of the different sexual outlook you might hear about with our group ... Mo is deeply in love with Helen, and I know from talking to her that the feeling is definitely mutual. But Mo also loves all of the rest of us, especially Jan Pittman, but he is IN love with your momma. And I know that she is in love with him just as deeply. Okay?"

Dee finally looked at Andi directly. Wow! She thought. This lady ... well, girl ... is younger that I am and has such an adult outlook on things. Dee found herself coming to a decision. "Andi, I haven't talked to Momma yet, like you told me, about all of ... this. But I promise I will once we get a breather from all this in-processing and moving into the ... SLUT house." At this, she had to giggle herself. "Meanwhile, I want you to know that you have got me simply awed. I just know that I can learn so much from you, even if I am slightly older. You just seem to be so mature!

"And just think; we can be there together to give each other a boost of support whenever and if ever either of us needs one." She turned her attention to her pickle and her chips.

Dee ate her sandwich quietly as she thought about what Andi had said, and about how excited she had been ... no, still was ... about the possibilities offered by joining the Sigma Lambda Tau Society. Yes, she was going to do this.

This was a sort of wild and exciting sexual adventure!

She shivered with anticipation as she looked forward to showing up with Andi at the SLT house this evening with her suitcase that ... my God, what's that all about ... did not contain any underwear.


The Pledges who reported to the main assembly room in the Sigma Lambda Tau house that evening were all attempting unsuccessfully to hide their nervousness and varying degrees of shyness. Not all of the eighteen Prospectives that had been kept around the other night had returned. Evidently this was something that some of them just could not commit to. Or else their relationship partners could not get their arms around it all sufficiently to agree to it.

But twelve of them did show up, amazingly with six girls and six guys. Among the twelve were Dee Rivers, showing a mild nervousness mixed with controlled excitement. Andi Steadman also showed up appearing to be mildly amused and curious, but with a look of comfortable anticipation.

The welcome team this time was overseen by Melanie. She had them all reaffirm verbally that they were committed to the promises they had made the other evening. Then she had them sign privacy statements promising to keep everything that went on in the house confidential.

She also had them sign a form authorizing appropriate monitoring and appraisals for the duration of the training. This form was shrouded in legal-eze, but all of them signed with only cursory looks.

Then Melanie informed them that they were going to go upstairs before she read the rules of the house. She would also, she said, give them some of the details of what life would be like within Sigma Lambda Tau as they began training. With that, she led the way up the wide and elegant, slightly-curved stairway leading to the upper floors.

At the top of the stairs, they all noted that there was no interior balcony or mezzanine, but simply a turn leading around a bend into the interior of the house. The first indication of the unusual layout on this upper floor was the hallway into which they entered. The end near the head of the stairs looked more like a high school locker room, with padded benches on either side. Above and behind these were tall locker doors made of what looked like elegantly inlaid hardwood.

Without saying a word, and moving with the ease of a lot of practice, Melanie reached up and began to unbutton the sundress she was wearing. Slipping it off her shoulders easily and without a hint of embarrassment, she quickly slipped it off and stood there in all her naked glory. She opened one of the locker doors and hung her dress on one of the hangers inside.

When she closed the door, she picked up her clipboard. She turned to them wearing nothing but a pair of low-heel sandals and a comfortable smile. The stunned looks on the new Pledges and the silence of the moment were almost uniform.

"The first rule of the SLT house is no clothing except for optional footwear above the ground floor. Also, during private SLT house events, when we are closed to outsiders, there will be no clothing allowed out back or by the pool. So ... STRIP, SLUTS!"

Of the dozen Pledges, all were standing immobile until Andi Steadman, without any outward sign of embarrassment or hesitation unbuttoned her skirt. She unzipped it, and let it fall to the floor. Stepping out of it quickly, she opened a locker door and hung it on an interior hook. She then quickly unbuttoned and removed her blouse, placing it inside as well. She had followed the instructions for clothing and was wearing neither bra nor panties. Like, Melanie, she was soon stark naked in the hallway, retaining only her sandals.

The other Pledges had been fidgeting during the rapid strip show. The guys were showing obvious bulges in their groins as they took in what was happening before them so quickly. This shift in their recognition of what up to this point had been 'normal' was not clicking rapidly for them.

Dee Rivers, emboldened by Andi's actions, began to remove her blouse. She was trying to focus her attention on Andi's chin in order not to have to look at any of the others or at Andi's eyes or her body until she herself was completely naked. It took less than a minute for her to be standing there nude, trying unsuccessfully not to blush. She had also followed the no undergarments rule.

The others, noting Andi's--and then Dee's--obedience in following the unorthodox instructions from Melanie, had begun to remove their clothing slowly. The only exception was the African-American girl, Tylea. She was staring off down the hallway, and was not moving.

Andi Steadman moved over to her, and asked softly, "Are you all right, Honey?"

Tylea turned her gaze to take in Andi's face and nodded slowly. With a sigh, she said, "I've just always been shy. Even the three times that I've had sex with a boy, I had to do it in the dark. This is just so ... open ... so ... in-your-face. I don't know." Tears were beginning to form in the corners of her eyes as, with trembling hands, she reached for the straps of her sundress.

Melanie began to move over in their direction. Andi said softly to her, "Honey, if you aren't comfortable with this, you don't have to do it. No one here even knows you well enough to condemn your choices. If this is too much, just turn around and walk back downstairs and out of the house. You can still have a good life here at Middlebury College without the pressure of all this."

Melanie asked her softly, "Tylea, do you really want to continue, or is this going to overwhelm you? It's all right either way. No one will hold anything against you whatever you decide."

Tylea looked around at the others. Almost all of them were completely naked by now. Most were blushing as red as lobsters, but determined to go through with it. "I want to do this, but this first time, I might need help, so that I don't tear any of my clothing with my shaking fingers or hands." At this she laughed nervously.

Andi and Melanie both hugged her and helped her remove the straps of her sundress from her shoulders. Then they helped slide the elasticized dress down over her breasts and over her hips.

When Melanie unhooked her bra she mentioned, "You weren't supposed to bring any underwear to this. But we can store your bra and panties for you. We can even have it laundered so that it's fresh when you need it again ... in about a year." When Tylea turned abruptly to look at her, Melanie chuckled and said, "I'm just kidding about the year. But you won't need bra or panties for a few weeks at least."

Once Tylea was standing there completely naked, she fought like crazy with her own arms not to assume the virginal 'one arm over breasts, the other over groin' pose. Instead, she forced herself to let her arms hang by her side. She was somewhat relieved to see that a couple of the other girls were breathing heavily at the amount of mental 'heavy lifting' that had been involved in allowing themselves to strip in front of strangers ... plural ... for the first time.

Glancing shyly around, the girls noted with some relief, that most of the guys appeared just as embarrassed as they did. Also, all of the guys had either complete or partial erections.

Melanie moved back to resume the leadership position for the tour of the upper floors. "Before moving on, I want to read to you some of the rules of the house that will apply during your Pledge training."

She was interrupted by the approach of Irina Mirkova from around a far corner. Everyone except Melanie and Andi became even more embarrassed at the approach of this older adult. They cast their eyes down to the floor hoping that she would pass them by quickly.

But Irina surprised them by stopping beside Melanie. She calmly removed the simple shift she was wearing ... evidently the only thing she was wearing. She hung it up in one of the lockers as well.

Her beautiful tits and her bald pubic region were on display for all to see, along with the perfect curves of her gorgeous body. There was not a hint of shame as she smiled warmly at all of the Pledges, casting her icy blue-eyed gaze around approvingly.

"Well," she said with a smile, "I hope everyone is having fun." There were a few nervous chuckles at this.

The guys now seemed to be having the most problem with their nudity. They felt the need to move their hands as casually as possible over the regions of the six prominent hard cocks in the group. Irina's arrival had triggered more embarrassment for them than had their nudity in the presence of their contemporaries. It had triggered diamond-hard erections as well when she had stripped naked in front of them.

"Please, Dear; you were going to read rules of house for them. You may continue," Irina said to Melanie.

Melanie smiled at her, cleared her throat, and read from her clipboard. From the way she delivered her message, it was obvious she knew the rules by heart. She was simply using the clipboard as a crutch to add authority to her words.

"Rule One, which I related to you upon your arrival upstairs: Whenever in the house above the ground floor, everyone must be naked except for footwear. Elder member Brothers and Sisters may make exceptions to this for special occasions, but such exceptions are rare. When you come down for meals on the main level, you must be dressed in accordance with the instructions for training for the day or the evening." There were no surprises here, since everyone, while embarrassed, was naked already.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.