Campus Life: Rush Week - Cover

Campus Life: Rush Week

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Freshman year starts at Middlebury College for Deirdre Rivers and Andrea Steadman. As their first semester gets under way, they pledge the Sigma Lambda Tau Society, a group dedicated to recruiting and training courtesans from among college students. Along with other new students, these two ladies begin their journey into a new and different (and sometimes zany) world of sexual excitement and adventure. Based on characters created by and used with the kind permission of Vulgus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Dee noticed, as she looked around, that there was only one Prospective of minority race. She was a very attractive, tall, and slender African American girl whose stick-on temporary name tag read 'Tylea.'

Dee also noted that Andi was observantly gazing around the room and taking in the different faces of those around her, but was not engaging in any conversation, even with Dee. She had not spoken since they had entered this smaller room. Dee's attention at that point was diverted to what was happening now up near one end of the room.

Todd, joined by the two that Dee and Andi had met the day before, Jack and Melanie, stood at the end of the room away from the door. They asked for the attention of them all. "Ladies and gentlemen, all of you have been selected from among the Prospectives tonight to hear more details about the Sigma Lambda Tau Society. The others who left will not be asked back. The reason we selected you to remain is primarily based on the appraisals that we began on each of you."

"What do you mean 'appraisals' on all of us?" one young man in the back asked. All eyes turned toward him briefly. Dee noted that he was a rather nice-looking guy. In fact, as Dee looked around the room, all of those asked to remain appeared to be rather attractive. Not all were beautiful or strikingly handsome, but all were noticeably attractive.

Dee did not consider herself unattractive, but she felt that she would not have considered herself to be in the category that men would call 'hot.' That is unless she wore that one black mini-dress in her wardrobe and put her hair up with that silver clip Momma had given her.

Come on, Girl, get your mind back in the game here, she thought.

Jack chose to answer the young man's question, calling him by name. "Clark, an appraisal began with the observations of your mannerisms, facial expressions, word choices, other body language, and reactions to various spoken and unspoken stimuli delivered to each of you. Carefully placed cameras and observations by our elder members during their conversations with each of you this evening served to allow us to refine our selection of you right up until the main activities ceased tonight.

"We also use a highly refined package of social engineering evaluation techniques, body language interpretation, and psychological evaluation software provided to us by the Pearl Foundation to assist us in our selection. You've basically been under observation and appraisal since your approach to the kiosk this week.

"We have found over the past few years that our members are very good at selecting good Pledges from among the initial Prospectives. This computer-aided process has refined that down to a science as well as an art. Melanie?" Melanie took over the presentation at this point.

"All of you are on the verge of a major life-changing decision--whether or not to pledge the Sigma Lambda Tau Society." She paused and smiled. "That sounds awfully dramatic, doesn't it?" There were a few chuckles as she continued.

"As you have no doubt figured out, some of what we do here involves things of a sexual nature. We know that can be a big attraction to us young people out on our own for the first time." There was a heightening of the senses among all those in the room at this.

"But it is about much more than that. It is about laying the foundation for your future through life skills that you will refine here to such a degree that you will be sought after by very powerful and influential people upon your graduation.

"If any of you is not sure that he or she wants to be part of this, the door is open for you to depart this evening. There will be no hard feelings. But, once the pledge is made by those among you who choose to do so, we will expect you to remain with us for the duration of the training, and live among us for the rest of your stay at Middlebury College, right here at the Sigma Lambda Tau house.

"Before you decide, though, we have asked someone special to speak to you this evening. Fraternity and sorority houses on most college campuses have what is called a 'House Mother.' We don't have a House Mother, as such. We do have a lady who oversees the training and development agenda of the Pledges, as well as the organized social activities of all the Brothers and Sisters in our society. Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce Ms. Irina Mirkova." With this, she pointed to the back of the group.

As they all turned, they beheld an extremely striking raven-haired lady standing next to the doorway. Her age was initially indeterminate to them. She could be anywhere from her early twenties to mid-forties, but she radiated a look of maturity and wisdom well beyond theirs. Her appearance, her carriage, and her clothing also radiated pure sex.

The men in the audience were immediately jolted by her ice blue eyes, with a slight up-tilt at the outer corners, her well-proportioned body, and her shimmering black hair. The ladies noted her attractive but not overly done jewelry, her perfect makeup, and her flawless skin.

Her face, hands, nails, and the more than abundant amount of visible skin of her arms, legs, and cleavage revealed by her stylish, but very sexy clothing, actually seemed to shimmer. When she began to speak, it was in easily understood English with a discernible Eastern European accent.

"My name, as you have heard, is Irina Mirkova. You may refer to me by my first name, Irina, unless the phase of training you are in at the time requires another address for me. You are probably asking yourselves, 'What am I getting into here, and who is this woman? What are her qualifications to teach me what I am to learn?'

"I was born in Ukraine." Andi noted that she did not say 'The Ukraine.'

"When I was eleven, my parents died and I became ward of state, with corrupt officials at all levels. One of them sold me to Russian man in Moldova who raped me daily and put me to work in his house. For two years, I worked for him basically as slave. I worked in his house and in his gardens, and he continued using me sexually whenever mood struck him."

There was wide-eyed silent awe on the faces of the Prospectives. Such blatant, in-your-face personal and sexual references provided the shock that Irina seemed to be seeking in her presentation. Several of the girls just watched wide-eyed. Several of the guys still had skeptical expressions, but they were respectfully quiet. The guys continued to look her up and down with varying levels of lust in their minds and on their faces and bulges in their trousers.

Dee Rivers stared with her lips slightly parted. Andi Steadman was nodding slightly with her lips compressed into a thin line, and a focused expression.

"This pig of a Russian sold me to wealthy Turk, who took me to be part of his harem when I was thirteen. Harems still exist in reality in Turkey today as well as in your folklore. Life there was one of ease, rather than one of drudgery, like in Moldova. I was still called on for sexual favors, but I and rest of girls in harem were taught many other skills by harem mistress. She was patient and talented, but was harsh disciplinarian on Turk's behalf when any of us misbehaved or tried to escape.

"When I turned sixteen, the Turk sold me, like property I was, to wealthy Frenchman, whose mistress kept me in her apartment in Paris and taught me Western European skills of pleasing men and women in social, as well as sexual, situations. When the man and his mistress were killed a few years later in auto accident, I simply packed what little I had; took what cash was there in the apartment; and bought an airline ticket to America, land of dreams!" With this said, she gave a wry smile.

"I sought out some of my own people; but, instead, fell in with Russian gangsters in New York, who put me to work as expensive call girl. One of my customers was this J. Carlton Scott that you heard Todd mention earlier. He bought my contract and put me to work teaching all that I know to his girls. Four years ago, he sent me here to teach young college-age people what they need to know if they are going to be people of special influence. Now, you have heard my ... curriculum vitae, as they say." She began to walk into the center of the crowd at this point.

Andi Steadman was doing the mental math and finally settled in her mind on an age of around twenty-eight for this mysterious lady who seemed to exude a worldliness and wisdom that marked her as much older.

"You who stay will learn fine arts of Courtesan for the ladies and Cavalier Servente for the men. If you are not familiar with these terms, you may look them up. I can promise you that your lives will be improved greatly. And your sex lives, in particular, will be improved beyond your current levels of comprehension.

"Your training will be done in phases and you will be encouraged and required in some cases to practice your newfound skills on outsiders as well as with each other. There will also be special rites of passage appropriate for each gender.

"There will be risks that you must take in private and in public that will intimidate and frighten you, while exciting you beyond your current level of belief. Some of the things you do might carry a slight risk of pain, but you will never be harmed. Are there questions at this point?" She paused and cast her icy blue eyes around the crowd.

One bolder girl finally cleared her throat and began, "This is a lot to take in on such short notice. You are asking us all basically to learn to be well-paid sex workers, and to plan to keep doing this for the foreseeable future. I can't speak for the rest here, but I didn't come to college to learn to become a prostitute. I came to get an education!" She seemed to gain some courage from her initial outburst.

"Also, you talk a lot about GIVING us all this training; but, there has to be some form of payback for all you are giving us in the form of this ... training, as you call it. What do we have to do to pay you guys back?"

Irina smiled at her, noted her name tag read 'Brooke, ' and answered, "Brooke, you ask good questions. If you examine the word 'education' and its origins in English, you will find that it means to develop, expand, and focus understanding that is already within you in order to have a formative effect on your mind, character, or physical ability.

"Education is not just limited to college classroom or laboratory. It extends to all aspects of life. We believe what you will learn, refine, and experience here can be major part of your total education. You will be better person for having been part of this experience. You will also have many stories for your grandchildren when they get old enough to understand ... and when their parents are not listening." This brought some wry smiles and a few chuckles.

"And, yes, there is 'payback' as you call it. After completing your Pledge Training and Freshman Apprenticeship, you will be required to assist in various fund-raising activities of Sigma Lambda Tau Society until graduation. These activities will be requested on a fairly-managed rotating schedule, requiring the services of each of you perhaps three or four times per semester until you graduate."

Brooke, emboldened now, jumped in again. "What sort of 'fund-raising' activities? Do they involve sex as well?"

Irina took a small sip from the wine glass she held and said. "The activities will involve attending selected functions with very highly-placed and wealthy men and women of prominence throughout New England. You will go on very expensive dates, meet exciting people, and expand your network of known associates among some of the most powerful people in the country.

"None of us here at Sigma Lambda Tau will ever lie to you, and I will not lie to you now. You asked about requirements to engage in sex. Most of those events in which you participate with these prominent people--but not all--will require that you engage in some manner of sexual gratification for those whom you are engaged to escort, as well as gratification for yourself in most instances." Those listening carefully noted that the intensity of Irina's Eastern European accent seemed to drift in and out. Andi decided that she must be doing it intentionally to show that she could adapt quickly and smoothly to any social or conversational requirement.

"The financial proceeds from these engagements are what allow Sigma Lambda Tau to provide housing, training, some specialty clothing, and to offset some of the food costs for those here at the house. They pay for utilities and the support vehicles, as well as for the in-house salon that allows for grooming for the women and the men. They also pay for my salary and the wages of the cooks, housekeepers, pool boy, and groundskeepers, and the on-call professionals like the masseurs, masseuses, hairdressers, and beauticians.

"Additionally, we are financially able to provide some level of tuition assistance to those who may need it through a scholarship program managed by the Pearl Foundation. And you will learn about the stipend associated with your Freshman Apprenticeship and later fund-raising engagements for the society in later discussions as you progress through your training here.

"Remember. First and foremost, you are here to do well in college. You must maintain your grades in order to continue with us. The elder members of Sigma Lambda Tau offer tutoring or any other assistance in efforts to ensure that you meet the academic requirements for graduation. But the primary responsibility for graduating is on you.

"Before I continue, is there any one of you who does not wish to continue with us as of right now?"

Several of the Prospectives, notably the women, glanced down and began to frown at these revelations. They were coming at them so fast and with such intensity. Pulse rates were higher than normal, but more than likely because of excitement rather than fear.

No one spoke, though. Dee and Andi noticed that none indicated any willingness to leave. Dee surprised herself by the way her mind and body were flush with excitement over what she had heard here, and her desire to remain and pursue this adventure. She was also very surprised to note that the 'very married' Andi Steadman remained as well, but she held her tongue as Irina continued.

"You should know something about the training framework into which you will be starting immediately upon your formally pledging the society. Most of your American college fraternities and sororities begin pledge training simply and progress to an intense culmination called by most 'Hell Week.' We do not have 'Hell Week, ' but the intense training is in the beginning here at Sigma Lambda Tau. This is to help you overcome your fears, remove pre-existing mental barriers, and expand your capacity for taking risk." Irina's English seemed to be flawless now, with only a hint of her accent.

"The elder member Brothers and Sisters here can each attest to the fact that, while some of the activities caused them some trepidation and fear, they also increased the satisfaction and enjoyment they received afterwards immensely. If there are no further questions, I will turn the agenda back over to Todd." With that, she glided smoothly back to the edge of the crowd, while Todd continued.

"If you wish to pledge formally with the Sigma Lambda Tau Society at this time, please form two lines to sign our Pledge Ledgers with Jack or Melanie there at the side of the room. Then refresh your drinks for a closing toast."

Slowly at first, the Prospectives moved into two lines while each one cast his or her eyes around at the others. Some could not meet the eyes of their fellows. Some offered frank smiles or challenging looks. The guys, naturally, were checking out the girls below the neckline. The girls were trying not to notice, but a few were surreptitiously checking out the guys as well.

Dee, getting in line right behind Andi, was as excited as she could ever remember. The juices from her pussy were beginning to flow like she had not experienced for some time; and without any touching. She just knew that if she sat down right now, she would leave a visible wet spot on the back of the dress she was wearing.

"Andi! What are you doing?" she asked in an excited whisper. "Didn't you hear what this is all about? We're going to be learning to become highly-trained escorts! What about your husband? What about you? What about..." She could not go on, she was so astounded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.