Campus Life: Rush Week
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Freshman year starts at Middlebury College for Deirdre Rivers and Andrea Steadman. As their first semester gets under way, they pledge the Sigma Lambda Tau Society, a group dedicated to recruiting and training courtesans from among college students. Along with other new students, these two ladies begin their journey into a new and different (and sometimes zany) world of sexual excitement and adventure. Based on characters created by and used with the kind permission of Vulgus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

"Wow! That sure is a different type of sales pitch from any of the others I've heard all morning," Andi said with a slightly bewildered look as they walked back towards the main display area. A mischievous look overtook her bewildered one. "Hey, Dee, come with me tomorrow night, and let's check them out. What do you say?"

"Andi," sighed Dee, "from what I heard them say back there, I think they are just a bunch of sex maniacs and perverts trying to organize an orgy and dress it up. Like my late daddy used to say when the Army was trying to paint a rosy picture about a really crappy mission for his unit, they're just trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit."

"Hey," Andi pressed. "What do we have to lose but an hour or two of our time? And I'm sure they will have some nice food and some free drinks laid out for all the visitors. And, being off-campus, I'll just bet nobody there cares about legal drinking ages, either."

"You're well off enough not to need to worry about food and booze ... well, except that you are a minor like me. What are you really up to?" Dee asked as they continued on their way.

Andi probed into her purse for a moment, bringing out her wallet, from which she produced a driver's license, which she showed to Dee. Dee stopped momentarily to look, and smirked when she responded, "So, like every other underage teenager, you have a fake driver's license that says you're twenty-two. Even still, what's really on your mind?"

"I'm curious, that's all," Andi answered with a grin as she stashed the ID away. "Look, my school workload is not going to be tough this first semester because I tested out of a lot of stuff. Even still, I have to take the core curriculum, but that ought to be a breeze.

"Up until a few months ago, when my husband, Dean, came along and allowed me to begin living in fantasy-land, I never dreamed of going to college. Now that it's really happening, I want to enjoy my college time.

"I want to experience everything a college student can; even some of the weirdness that happens in and around college campuses. This Sigma Lambda Tau bunch has gotten my curiosity up ... as well as my libido." Dee's eyes widened at Andi's sexual frankness.

Andi continued, "And I gotta tell you, if that Jack hunk is any indication of the quality of men that group produces, it will definitely be worth a visit."

Dee looked uncomfortable all of a sudden, trying to frame her next statement politely. Before she could say anything, Andi smiled and put a hand on her arm. "Dee, Honey, it may shock you to hear what I'm about to say. I don't mean to offend you, having only met you at your mother's wedding and just spoken to you for a little while today. But you need to understand something.

"If you can't take what I'm about to tell you, I will understand. I will be disappointed, because I love your mother and her new husband almost as if they were my own parents. Therefore, I need and want to love and respect you as well and have you reciprocate. And I believe that I recognize a toughness in you, even after so short an acquaintance, that will let you hear me out and not be hurt or left with bitter judgments about me. Okay? Give me a shot?"

Dee was silent and unmoving for a moment; then she nodded for Andi to continue. "I'm listening."

Andi took a deep breath and, looking down, began. "Dee, you see, Dean and I take a rather unorthodox approach to marriage and sex that doesn't jive with some people's definition of what 'normal' is." She paused and raised her face to check Dee's reaction.

"You mean ... you're swingers? But I thought you were still newlyweds," Dee asked, retaining a skeptical, but still curious expression.

"The term 'swinger' doesn't even come close to describing how we see things," Andi said, at least mildly pleased that Dee hadn't turned away in disgust. "You see, we both have been through some experiences that brought out some intense emotions and a different outlook on life in us.

"We are, and agreed to remain, more open-minded about some things than most people. That applies to our lifestyle, where we live, and where Dean has chosen to work, and for whom.

"It includes how we select and enjoy the company we keep, the friends we love, and the types of activities in which all of our friends participate together. And you have met the circle of people we call our friends. They all subscribe, in varying degrees, to similar points of view on a lot of things."

"You mean, like sex," stated Dee, not really asking, but getting it out into the open so that Andi could affirm or deny it.

"Yes, like sex," Andi replied without hesitation and without expression. She was worried a little bit on the inside that Dee might too easily decode what she had just encrypted for her in all of her previous statements and be repulsed by the embedded message there. Nevertheless, she had taken an instant liking to the girl and wanted to be honest with her.

Without another word, Dee turned and began to walk. It was not a gesture of walking away from Andi. It was simply a turn to stroll, with a silent indication that Andi should walk with her while she gathered her thoughts.

After a moment, Dee stopped walking and straightened. Looking off into the distance, she said, "You said 'all of your friends' a moment ago." Andi waited, anticipating the coming question ... the BIG one.

Turning slowly to look at Andi as both girls stopped again, Dee gazed at her face, and waited until Andi's eyes met her own. "Your circle of friends includes Momma and Mr. Morris, doesn't it?" A look of mild anxiety began in Dee's features as she awaited Andi's answer. She was afraid that she already knew that answer, but dreaded hearing it at the same time.

Andi softened her own expression in an attempt to hide the concern that she felt inside. "Dee, Honey, your mom and Mo are indeed within our circle of friends. But they are also as close to me as family, like I said earlier. I love them dearly, and you should never doubt, whatever the circumstances, that they love you dearly as well." Now, here it comes, Andi thought.

"Are my mother and Mr. Morris into ... kinky sex and alternative lifestyles like you and Dean and your other friends?" she asked. She still had the mild anxiety of a young teenager who knows, but doesn't really want to contemplate, that her parents, while they are role models and authority figures in her life, are actually sexual creatures as well. After all, how did she get here if they weren't?

Andi sighed and said, "Dee, I won't lie to you, but I want you to promise that before you judge Helen and Mo, based on what I've told you; you'll call Helen and talk to her, or else go out to the house and talk to her directly. Will you do that?"

Dee looked away briefly, thinking for a moment. With a slight nod she said, "I guess that answers my question partially. Are the details very gory?" She was suddenly imagining whips, chains, leather bodices, and metal-studded collars.

She envisioned women with larger-than-normal breasts in agonizing poses of bondage in front of men dressed like Nazis. She had seen some of these images on the covers of some of the more lurid magazines that some of the moron boys at Radford had left lying around the lounge area of the dorm.

Andi surprised her by chuckling. "No. In fact, I think you are going to want to talk with your mother a bit and meet our entire crowd. After you've gotten a chance to know our friends, based on who they are rather than by what they do, I believe that you will not only be relieved, but you may actually be amused by it all."

Dee was impressed by Andi's honest answer. But she still couldn't shake the leather-and-whips images from her mind completely. Imagine that, she thought, Mistress Momma! That thought brought a thin smile and a mild shake of her head, despite her misgivings. Unbelievably, it also brought a slight tingle to her pussy and a gentle flush to her complexion. Andi noted Dee's sudden change in interest and placed an arm through Dee's as they began to walk.

When they reached the street just past the display areas, Andi turned to Dee and said, "I've got to go back out to the house now to check with April, my housekeeper and friend about preparations for some entertaining we have planned.

"How about if I pick you up tomorrow afternoon, and we can go check out this Sigma Lambda Tau bunch together? If it turns out to be a bust, or just a bunch of horny guys looking for a quick score with freshman girls, we can leave and go enjoy ourselves together someplace else. Or we can stay and see what sort of adventures a bunch of hunky male upperclassmen might offer us," she smiled at Dee's raised eyebrows as she said this. "Just kidding, Honey; I know I get wicked sometimes.

"Anyway, Dean is busy out at the plant for the next three or four days, so I have some time and I'd really like to spend some of that time getting to know you better, especially since we are matriculating together here at wonderful Middlebury College. Go Panthers!" With that she raised a fist, inducing a mild chuckle from Dee.

Dee nodded quietly, not really looking at Andi at first. Then she smiled at her and said, "I'm sorry if I seem distracted by what I've heard just now. I'm supposed to be old enough and mature enough now to be out on my own and to face the adult world.

"No matter how old you get, you still have somewhat of a romanticized view of your mother and it's hard to think of her in any other way. I guess she and I need to have one of those really grown-up talks soon."

With a deep breath and a moment of decision, Dee said, "Yes. I'd like to go with you to that rush mixer tomorrow. Surely not all the guys there will be depraved sex maniacs; not that I'm totally indifferent to that idea," she surprised herself by saying with a sly smile that resulted in a return grin from Andi.

"It ought to be fun, just for the amusement of watching all the interactions. Now that I've thought about it a little more, I'm actually looking forward to it." With that, she gave Andi the address for her apartment. With a brief hug and peck on each other's cheek, they parted, with Andi heading toward the student parking lot and Dee walking toward the edge of campus to look for someplace to eat.


The watcher had kept hidden among the trees along the edge of campus as he had watched the two girls talk to the couple at the kiosk for, what had they said ... Sigma Lambda Tau? Well, it sounded like a very interesting conversation from the snatches he had been able to discern.

He was definitely going to have to think about getting one of those directional microphone pick-up devices off of eBay. And he definitely wanted to learn more about this Sigma Lambda Tau bunch. This could turn out to be a real hoot!

The blonde was really hot! Hell, they both were. But, there was a nice freshness about the brunette that really drew his attention.

As the two girls moved back toward the central campus area, he watched, but remained in place for a few minutes. He broke off the surveillance and gave in to hunger, as he headed off-campus to find some reasonably-priced pizza and a cold beer.


"Oh, Dean, that is just so, so good!" Andi cooed, as her husband finished licking around her pussy. As he lightly touched his tongue to her erect clit, she let out a gasp and squeezed her thighs together on his head as she convulsed in yet another glorious orgasm.

Dean had kept them coming since he had begun teasing the nipples of her perfectly rounded B-cup-sized breasts earlier in their lovemaking session. Now he urged her on as he plunged his tongue deeply into her pussy and worked it around with a varying motion. She screamed and came, and came again. Grabbing his hair, she pulled him up and away so that she could catch her breath.

When his face came up, she bent down and began licking her juices from his face. She moaned, "Oh, I just love you; I do so love you," over and over. As he moved up over her, she reached down between them and, grasping his cock, guided it to the very wet opening of her pussy and slipped the head in. Once lodged in place, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his midsection. Using the leverage, she thrust her hips up to meet his, impaling herself on his cock in one deep movement from below.

She gasped and began moving frantically, attempting to reach that one grand orgasm that seemed just out of reach. She began to chant, "Fuck me, oh, Dean, fuck me!" Dean, observing this, attempted, not cruelly, but enticingly, to draw it out until Andi could not quite get there. Then he plunged down and attacked her body with his own forceful thrusts, causing her to writhe and scream in an amazing orgasm that seemed to go on for hours.

It turned out to be only a little under a minute of this screaming bliss when she began to calm down and catch her breath. Dean propped his weight on his knees and hands as Andi held him and worked her lips down his neck and chest, pausing to lick and bite his nipples, saying in a breathy voice over and over, "I love you so, oh, I do just love you so..."

After about fifteen minutes of kissing, holding, and just lying still in each other's arms and quietly listening to each other's heartbeats, Dean leaned over and kissed her lightly on her nose, and offered, "How about a shower?"

"You know, if we keep taking so many showers, we are going to really put a strain on the community reservoir. I'm just so glad that you were able to break away from whatever you've been doing out at the plant so that we could be together tonight," Andi said, as she gently held his balls in one hand.

"Ease up on the jewels, Baby. I need a breather before we get into another round of whoopee. You don't want to kill the old man off yet, do you?"

"Dean!" Andi scolded softly as she squeezed his balls gently, causing him to jump slightly. "I've told you before to quit that 'old man' shit, and now I'm really getting tired of it. If you don't want me to get angry, you'd better stop it. At thirty-six, you are not old. Just old-ER! I love you, and I don't care about how old either of us is! Got it?"

"Calm down, Lover," Dean soothed, as he stroked her breast. "I'm only teasing and you know it. Besides we haven't talked about age differences for weeks, and when we do, I keep reminding you that you are the one that keeps me young."

She couldn't help but smile at that. God! She loved him so!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.