Degrees of Freedom
Chapter 23

Copyright© Misstaken & Lucy in the sky

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A lesbian D/s love story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Zoe

She'd been right, my Mistress. I admit that, when she had said that I'd have to earn every penny of the three thousand quid I'd get, I thought Yeah, sure, how hard can it be to photographed for a day?. But I was wrong. Boy, was I wrong!

However, that wasn't what I was thinking when I lay in Ann's arms after everything was over. Truth is, I didn't think much, probably nothing at all, at least not in the beginning, when all the impressions were still overwhelming. There were far too many images and feelings and emotions swirling around in my mind for me to think. One image especially. That had been engraved on my mind, and I wouldn't be too surprised to still have it in my memory in fifty years as clearly as when it happened. It was the image of my Mistress pulling her arm back, the black coil of the whip curling back, the sound of it cracking ripping me out of the ecstasy into which Ann's and later Kat's caresses had carried me.

But all I remember is the image, the sound. I don't remember my feelings. Maybe I was simply too scared to move, frozen in fear; maybe I was too slow to realize what was happening; maybe I peed myself. I guess I was scared, frightened, even; maybe I screamed.

I really don't know. I do know that it all happened way too fast for me to think anything. Otherwise, I might have realized that Mistress wasn't ever going to harm me.

The rest of the second part of the shoot was a blur, though. There were chains, tons of them, all over my body; they hurt and they felt terribly good at the same time, the pain from the chains biting into my flesh, mingling with the pleasure of Ann's finger on my body and the feeling of being constrained and completely hers. There was also the whip, looking evil and making me more than a little bit nervous, but that was soon forgotten when Mistress let it fall to the floor and stepped towards me. From then on, it was pure bliss: Ann's mouth and tongue and hands all over me, knowing exactly where to touch and how to touch me.

Except, of course, there was never that last touch, that last kiss, that last lick that would have gotten me into total bliss.

And then there was the whip. Again. The moment in which Mistress arched her arm, raised the whip, let it fly through the air. The whip was the last touch, the last kiss, the last lick and it pushed me all the way over the edge and into a blissful oblivion from which I woke up in Mistress' arms.

There were a lot of things I wanted to know. Like, why my face hadn't been covered in the first part. How I looked on those pics. Whether we could go home now. Or, not all that important, at least not in the big scheme of things, but still something that flashed through my head: Was there any coffee left in the kitchen?

I didn't ask, though. Instead I craned my neck, my lips searching for Ann's until they touched. I wanted to tell my Mistress how much I loved her but then I concentrated on the kissing. She knew that anyway. But that should never be a reason not to tell the one you love. And even the longest kiss must eventually come to an end.

"I love you so very much, Mistress."

Ann

My girl lay in my arms, curled up, exhausted in mind and body, her head upon my shoulder, her freshly washed auburn hair spilling out over my breasts. Safe in my arms, my girl lay silent, loved. I looked down, there was a question on her lips, the answer was in her heart.


We left some time after the shoot, Veronica and Kat dropping us home whilst Dee and Bella remained at the studio. At first, I had just held my girl in my arms, just as Dee had cradled Bella, whilst Kat had curled herself up on Veronica's lap. For a while that was enough, just holding, cherishing my sweet slave, my love, whilst she lay limp and drained in my embrace. We stayed like that for a long time, Zoe sleeping whilst I held her close, treasuring the feel of her, almost as much as I treasured everything she had given me. Mostly I sat, my mind replaying every picture, every frame. A part of me wanted to get editing right away, but that would have to wait. My girl needed me, so everything else would have to wait.

Once home, I guided Zoe to the bathroom, undressing us both as the bath filled. Then, with the big bath full, I bathed my girl, first letting her soak, then carefully washing her, doing my best to ease every ache, kiss away every trace, all but the marks of the chains, those would remain for days, though nowhere was the skin broken; still, the imprints would take time to fade.

Last, I washed her hair, taking my time, enjoying the sensuous feel of her lathered hair beneath my fingers as I massaged her scalp before rinsing her auburn tresses.

Zoe stood whilst I dried her, carefully patting her body dry with a couple of big fluffy bath towels before quickly drying myself. I didn't need to carry her, she could have walked; it just felt right, so I did it, her arms around my neck as I held her tight, moving her from the bathroom to deposit her on the sofa before the fire. Leaving her only briefly, returning with a steaming mug of coffee and some snacks. A bottle of water and the coffee pot were on the tray I placed on the low coffee table close at hand.

When even coffee did not rouse my girl, I smiled lovingly, my girl so loveably cute in her sleepy state, too tired to be fully awake, too wired to fully sleep, and so we lay on the sofa recliner, my girl safe in my arms, watching the flames, feeling our own heat, for once doing little but hug, though I kissed her often, her shoulders, neck and cheek, as I spoke softly, telling her how proud I was of her, how beautiful she was, how much the camera loved her, most of all how much I loved her, all of her, in every way, as girlfriend, lover and slave.

Later in bed, we kissed goodnight, a kiss of love, deep and tender, tongues promising passion, not urgent passion, a passion that would last our lifetimes. We slept soon after; the last thing I remember was my girl's hand upon mine as I held her, my hand cupped to her sex, two fingers buried inside; that is how we slept, that is how we awoke.

I had often noticed how restless Zoe was, how the splint had prevented her doing things that were a part of her life; cycling was, of course, the most obvious. That morning my girl was stiff, undoubtedly aching; the coffee helped, but I could see she needed something more, a 'fix' of another kind. I had a plan.

A shower and a quick breakfast found us in the bedroom dressing, my girl aware that something was up, but not what. Of course, she could have simply asked, but that spoils the fun — for both of us. Being Sunday my choice what she wore was more sexy than those I chose for her on weekdays, though I took care to pick those clothes the splint had prevented her wearing, but that was just the start.

I slipped on jeans, Reeboks, sweatshirt and a leather jacket before bundling my girl out to the garage. In the space where a second car would have been parked stood Zoe's prized vintage Bianchi, well away from anything else. Whilst her eyes caressed her bike, I moved to the back of the garage and pulled the old blankets from a second bike, mine.

"You ride.?" My girl looked at me questioningly, sure I had never mentioned any love of cycling.

"I do now," I smiled, "we can't share yours, so I had to get this," I explained as I pulled the bike from its hiding place. "It's nothing special, not like yours, but it does mean we can go out together when the mood takes us."

"I love you!!" I heard the words even as she leapt at me; it was good to be hugged properly, no cast; it was better to be kissed, much better to be loved.

"We're going now? Where? Can you actually ride? Oh YES!!" The last because my girl was just happy; the rest I tried to answer whilst still being hugged by a effervescent auburn-haired beauty who was popping like a champagne bottle.

"Yes, now, wherever you like so long as we end up at the studio; yes I can, I learned as a kid." I did some serious kissing of my own. "If you laugh at my riding, you'll be too sore to sit for a week ... at least." I winked and gently patted her perfect ass.

"The studio because I have a few pictures to edit..."

"A few!!!" Zoe pulled back to look at me properly, her green eyes still sparkling, her expression changing from excitement to ... well, to the cutest smile of expectation. "Could ... can I watch?"

"Of course," I smiled, "but first, let's go loosen up, and put some miles on this thing." I pushed my bike out, waited for Zoe, then closed the door and we were away, for once my girl leading as I followed.

Not just because I love looking at her perfect ass...

Zoe

I'm usually not one that enjoys too much being pampered. I wished I could, but that's not the case. In a way, it makes me feel as if I'm sick or ill. But I thoroughly enjoyed the pampering by Mistress, both when the photo shoot was over and when we were home. Or, maybe I was just too drained and worn out to do anything else but enjoy it thoroughly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.