Degrees of Freedom
Chapter 22

Copyright© Misstaken & Lucy in the sky

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A lesbian D/s love story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Zoe

I'm afraid I didn't understand much of what was happening during that photo shoot. For example, it took me much longer than it should have until I understood what Mistress meant when she said "You beg me with this" and pushed the handle of the flogger deep inside me. That's really not that subtle. However, my mind was busy trying to get all the sensations sorted and failing utterly even at that, so there wasn't much brain power left for other things.

Watching Mistress use the floggers on Bella had aroused me to the point where I was longing for something, anything, to douse the burning between my legs. The flogger's handle did a lot of things as it slipped inside me. Dousing the burning desire definitely wasn't one of them. I felt my pussy clench around it, felt my body trying to impale myself even deeper, something that would have put a deep scarlet on my face, especially since there were four other persons present and I wasn't really used to fuck myself on an inanimate object. But there wasn't much blood left to rush to my cheeks since most of it was pooling between my legs.

I don't know why, but watching Mistress lick my juices always sends an extra shiver down my spine and between my legs. Maybe because nobody before has ever done that. Maybe because it was obvious that she genuinely savored every drop, although that shouldn't have come as a surprise since it was the same with me when I lapped her nectar.

Either way, I watched her, felt my need surge, wanted to scream or whisper or just say that there's much more to get where this came from, all she needed to do was thrust that handle in again! and again! and again!!! But, of course, I didn't. And then her lips sealed mine and, although she kissed me long and hard, it wasn't long enough and hard enough by far.

Finally, Mistress broke the kiss and I looked after her, longing for more, a kiss, a touch, a look, anything. But she turned away towards Dee and next thing I know was that a shadow leaped from the dark beyond the pool of light, aiming for me. It was, of course, the Kat. And she did what she had done the other day. Except much longer and much more teasing, if that was possible at all. Her tongue was all over me, licking away the red lines of God-knows-what that covered my body. If I had thought about it, I might have known that Ann wouldn't want her to make me cum. She'd enjoy it too much to look into my eyes or at least be close by when that finally happened. But, believe me, it's awfully difficult to think when a uber-skilled Kat grooms you from head to toe and then back again. No, that's wrong, it's not difficult. It's completely impossible, at least for me.

And so I writhed and jerked in the chains and rolled my hips whenever her tongue got near my pussy or even on it, but to no avail. All I achieved with my desperate attempts to find release was that I got even more aroused.

By the time she finished, I would have come if Mistress had as much as just touched my pussy, let alone thrust the grip of the whip inside it. No matter if she had commanded me to or allowed me to.

But she didn't thrust anything into me, she didn't command me to cum and she didn't have to allow me to cum because the next few minutes were busy rather than hot. Coming to think of it, she doesn't ever have to allow me to cum, but that's beside the point.

Anyway, she and Mistress Veronica released me from my bonds and swiftly dressed me in the leather dress for which we had visited the leather shop. I couldn't see much, but, from the way it felt, I thought it must look rather hot. Rather naked too; once they were finished I kinda felt nakeder again, like at the brunch.

Once more she kissed me, once more I watched her lick my juices, unfortunately only from her hand, not my sex. And, once more I begged her to whip me, but this time it hadn't anything to do with Bella. To be honest, I was beyond the point where I cared much for her. I wanted Mistress to play with me and me alone. Or rather, maybe I would have cared for her but even when I looked at her I didn't really see her.

This time, I got what I asked for. Mistress took up the floggers and began to let them dance on my body. It hurt a bit in the beginning, but not much. Mostly, it felt good. That changed with time, though. The pain part, I mean. The whiplashes got more painful, pushing back the pleasure. Maybe. I'm really not too sure about what happened. A lot happened, apparently. I do know that I was soon at that point where it would have been enough if Mistress had said, "CUM!" and pressed the grip of the flogger to my pussy; I would have exploded.

However, I knew her good enough by then that I had realised that the key words when she had said "You. Are. Going. To. Cum. For. Me ... Eventually..." had been 'cum' and 'eventually' and I knew her good enough, too, that I realized that "eventually" hadn't arrived yet. Still, I think I would have done anything to get release. There wasn't much to do, though. Dunno if I begged or pleaded. No, wrong. I know I did, at least with my eyes if not with words.

I didn't feel the leather of the dress stick to my body with all the sweat, didn't feel my juices trickle down my thighs, didn't hear that my voice was beginning to get hoarse, although I know that this was all happening. All I could feel was the urge to cum. The need to cum.

But my Mistress can be evilly wicked at times. Instead of pushing me over the edge, instead of granting me release from my torment, she gave me to drink.

Who needs water when they can have an orgasm? Me, apparently. At least, I drank thirstily and gratefully, only to shriek and yelp with shock when Mistress let the ice cold water run all over my body. I wouldn't have been surprised to hear a hissing sound and see a column of steam rise up when the frigid water ran over my pussy.

"Now I've cooled you down, it's time to warm you up again... ," she said, followed by a long loving kiss. I had the feeling that the real fun was only just beginning.

Ann

Time to adjust my girl's position. The purpose of the outfit was to allow the wearer to be secured or suspended in all manner of positions, quickly and easily, without putting unintended pressure on any part of the body, rather like a hi-tech climbing harness. It did not take long to adjust the chains so that my girl hung face down, her body supported, legs down and wide, her feet not quite touching the floor, ankle cuffs holding them spread, whilst her arms were folded behind her back, wrist to elbow. A last check, and then I placed my hand on her perfect ass and pushed. My girl swung forward, then back, the chains working like a swing, my girl the seat.

Buckling on the strap-on was the work of moments, the dildo snapping into place, it's long smooth length enough to fill my girl whilst thin enough to glide in easily; the lube would ensure that it slid very easily, that was the point. Moving to stand behind my girl, I reached forward, took a good hold on her hair and pulled, pulled her hair so that her head lifted, her back arched and her body swung back, impaling herself on the long thin dildo. She groaned as she was entered, then gasped as I released the pull on her hair and used my free hand to spank her ass cheek, the blow enough to swing her forward once more.

There was no need to hurry. My girl swung slowly back and forth, unable to control her movement, feeling the firm slow pull on her hair as the lubed smoothness impaled her, deeper and deeper, too smooth for her muscles to grip, though she tried, too thin to give the extra bit of sensation she needed to get herself off. Then, the sharp hard spank, each time unexpected, randomly striking left or right, always catching her unawares, driving her forward once again before the pull on her hair signalled yet another repetition.

Slowly, little by little, my girl's need grew, her body once again hot and ready, glossy with perspiration, wet with desire, her breathing faster, her moans more urgent. It takes control and patience to maintain such a long slow build, especially as the sight of her body exposed the tremors, the moans, the way her muscles strained and writhed, desperate to get just a little more: more speed, more pressure, anything to tip her over the edge. The clicking of the camera long since forgotten, her entire being focussed on the increasingly desperate need to cum.

All the while, Kat had stood aside, watching for my signal, moving to drizzle more lube, not just upon the dildo but upon my girl, trickling it down the cleft of her perfect ass, keeping her slick and ready, ready for me to grant her release with another unexpected twist.

Eventually, I nodded to Dee, who moved around, positioning herself to capture my girl's expression. The next spank was harder, almost hard enough to drive my girl wild, but driving her far enough for the dildo to slip out of her dripping cunt, enough so that, as I pulled her hair and rolled my hips, the long thin shaft sank into her ass...

Zoe's body exploded in a writhing screaming outpouring of need. I kept my grip on her hair, but it was her own gyrations that impaled her. I had guided the invasion of her ass, but it was her need that drove the dildo deep, her wild bucking that buried it in her ass as her screams filled the Dungeon and her cum splattered the floor.

The aftershocks made her tremble and sob; even carefully withdrawing the long thin shaft had her moaning and whimpering. I wanted so much to release her, to take her in my arms, to cradle her body, let her drift away on the echoes of orgasm, but that would have to wait; the shoot was not over and the client's requirements were very specific.

These days, it is easy to find pictures of girls doing or having done to them all kinds of kinky sex, paid or free. The quality varies from carefully staged 'formula' porn to blurry images captured on a mobile phone. What makes my work different, sought after, expensive, is the detail combined with it being real, a photographic record of real events, real people, real pain, real pleasure. My models don't suffer just to get paid; they suffer because they desire to. It fulfils a need that they cannot suppress; they want the mixture of pleasure and pain; hey want to be able to let go. Most of all they need to be discreet and safe. The money is welcome, of course, but it is not the prime motivation.

Right then, my girl had no motivation; she hung in the harness, limp and spent as Veronica assisted me in releasing her, readjusting her position so that she was upright and spread-eagled. Next, we released Bella and moved her to join my girl. Between us, it was easy to adjust the chains and straps until Bella, too, was spread-eagled, but upside down. Extra straps held each girl's head firmly between the others thighs, lips to lips.

Having watched my girl being used, Bella was more than ready for whatever might await her. She needed no command to start, she simply pressed her mouth to my girl's swollen tender sex and buried her tongue deep, her hunger very obvious in Zoe's reaction: a heartfelt moan, part pleasure, part resignation. Overloaded as never before, my girl was unused to such relentless attention.

Picking up my camera, I focussed my attention on Bella, leaving Dee to concentrate on my girl's body. Mistress Veronica had brought her own whip, a single tail. The sight of it alone triggered an instant response from Kat, one I managed to catch, camera clicking away as her Mistress took position behind Bella and flicked the whip, the tip cracking as it snapped back a bare inch from the girl's ass.

I don't practise enough to maintain the accuracy that Mistress Veronica displayed. Every stroke was carefully aimed, each lash landing exactly on target, the force carefully judged to produce the desired effect. On one level, it was a masterful deception, each stroke gauged to produce the visible trace the camera captured; the effect upon Bella was a secondary consideration; the little pain-freak no doubt was eager for more, yet given no choice.

As the whipping continued, Bella finally got her wish and my girl soon experienced another first: never before had anyone screamed her pain deep into her dripping cunt. The sensation was enough to tip her over the edge once more; both girls held tightly together as they fell into the abyss. Mistress Veronica cast aside her whip just as I put down my camera, both of us moving with a single purpose. Zoe was soon in my arms even as Bella curled up with Veronica.

Kat dimmed the lights as Dee turned off the video camera and collected the memory sticks and cameras, both girls attending to their tasks as Roni and I attended to our charges. My love was stripped of the outfit, the cuffs removed; even as she sought sanctuary in my arms, her eyes for once were pleading not for more, but for less.

"Shush my love, it's over," I cradled my girl, soothing her, whispering my love, my pride, kissing her hair, holding her as she slowly relaxed, drained and weak, mine to care for, mine to love. Mine.

Zoe

I'm not sure whether I mentioned it before. Could be, this tale is growing long and I can't remember every detail. Anyway, just to make sure: I'm no friend of anal sex. Not at all. I mean, I don't think it's wrong or perverted or anything like that. I try to be liberal, especially when it comes to sexual practices. Neither is it painful or making me feel very uncomfortable. It's just that it doesn't do much for me, doesn't trigger the right spots or make the right nerves fire. The few times I'd done it with Eric, it had been more of an act of love for him. Dunno, really. I'd been just as fine without it, but he seemed to like it a lot and, well, sometimes you do things you don't really want to do for the one you love.

However, when Mistress put her tongue to my anus for the first time, I had to willfully stay in place. That had felt wrong, in a way. I mean, a Mistress licking her slave's butt? That kinda had to be wrong. Except it wasn't, because if Mistress wanted to do that it couldn't be wrong, but it took me some time to figure that out. Anyway, I think you get my drift: I'm not too fond of anal sex. It's OK, but if I had my way it'd be other body parts getting the attention. Not that I have much of a choice these days.

So, to come to the point: I think I was the one who was most surprised by the sheer power, or maybe ferocity is the better word for what I experienced, with which I came when I finally, finally, finally came. Don't really know why, either. It wasn't that some especially sensitive points of my body got triggered by the dildo sliding inside my behind. Most likely it was pure surprise. Yeah, that must be it; I was literally and metaphorically taken by surprise.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.