Degrees of Freedom
Chapter 20

Copyright© Misstaken & Lucy in the sky

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A lesbian D/s love story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Zoe

"She won't ever know." Bella's voice was barely a whisper as she looked at me, her eyes pleading.

My eyes were fixed on hers over the rim of the cup and I couldn't suppress a smile as I replied. "True. But I do."

"Aww, please. You know Dee will leave me here until she closes the shop."

"Uh huh." I emptied the cup, rinsed it in the sink and picked up Dee's sketchbook, Bella's eyes following me all the time. "But we both know you'll enjoy every minute. And then you'll have your brains fucked to mush. Besides, if I made you cum now, you'll be back to uber-horny in a matter of minutes."

Now she grinned. "Like you would, huh?"

She laughed out loud when I blushed and glanced up from the sketchbook. "Yeah, like I would." I flicked through the pages. "Wow, looks like you two had a busy day yesterday."

"Yeah." I saw that her pussy glistened just a bit more and her eyes got a dreamy look at the memory of the previous day.

"Has Dee shown them to you?" I waved the sketchbook in front of her. She shook her head. "Wanna see them? It might get you much hornier, though. No, wait, I take that back. It WILL." I stopped at a particularly intriguing sketch. "Holy shit, look at this!"

"Bitch! Show me!"

Giggling, I teased her a bit longer but, eventually, I pulled up a chair and sat with my back to her, showing her each and every sketch. They got me pretty hot and I could imagine, well, no, I could see and feel and hear how Bella got all worked up. Her sex wasn't just glistening anymore, but drooling. If she kept on like this she'd either be dehydrated or drowned by the time she was released. For a moment, I wondered whether she might cum without being touched and whether I'd be in trouble if she did, even if technically it wouldn't have been me but Dee's drawings that made her cum. I figured that Mistress probably wouldn't care too much about technicalities and so I was rather relieved when Bella didn't cum.

"Sucks big time, huh?"

"What?"

"Not being allowed to cum."

Bella sighed but didn't reply.

"I mean, here you are, dripping and pussy buzzing and ready to flood the whole kitchen, but you're not going to cum, not for a long time." I paused, turning to look at her. "Just think of how many times you could cum if only you were allowed."

"You're enjoying this, huh?"

"A bit, yes." Truth was, I enjoyed it a lot. I wouldn't have had the slightest problem to spend the rest of the afternoon here with Bella, with or without making her cum. Or rather, with me deciding whether she'd cum or not. But that wasn't going to happen. Something else I'd have liked to make happen, though. "Would you mind if I posed for Dee?"

"Huh? You? Umm ... I'm not sure whether you or Dee need my approval, but you might want to ask your Mistress."

"Yeah, I'll do that. But I want your approval, too ... I mean, I don't want to interfere..." I broke off, not too sure with what I might interfere. Theirs seemed to be a special kind of relationship, or turning into one.

She didn't have to think long. "That's fine with me, no problem."

"Thank you." I got up and sat on the counter again to look at her when a thought struck me. What if I... ? ... but, no, that was playing with fire. On the other hand, I was pretty sure Dee would laugh her ass off, and maybe Mistress would, too. If not, then I might be in deep trouble. I tried to remember if Mistress had said anything about me masturbating or cumming, like some general rule that I wasn't supposed to. But either she hadn't or I had forgotten or chosen not to hear. Not that I recently had felt a great need to jill off; by my reckoning I'd had infinitely more orgasms since I was Ann's slave than in the six months before. Come to think of it, it was twelve months or maybe even more. Nope, I was doing great in the orgasm-department, both in numbers and quality.

But, now, it wouldn't be just nice, it would also be a win-win situation. For me. Not so much for Bella, but I had the feeling she'd do about the same if she'd been in my place.

I'm usually not much of a gambler. Or rather, I'm no gambling person at all. But this risk seemed worth it. I couldn't help a big grin spreading across my face.

"What?" Bella asked.

"Nothing."

"Nothing my ass!"

"No, your ass is not nothing. It's perfect."

"Why you're grinning?"

"I was just thinking how much it must suck not to be allowed to cum but to see and hear and smell someone else cumming."

She rolled her eyes and hissed something I didn't really get. Probably some derogatory term for a loose woman. It didn't matter and I didn't care. I smiled sweetly as I put my feet on the table's edge, providing her with a perfect view between my legs as I hiked up my skirt. She could have easily looked elsewhere or closed her eyes, of course. But we both knew she wouldn't do that.

"Fucking bitch!"

I leaned back and started to finger myself. "I take that as a compliment."

She giggled and squirmed. "Yeah, it was meant as one." She looked up from my pussy into my eyes. "You sure Ann does approve?"

"Dunno. I hope so."

"I wouldn't count on it."

"I don't. But I think it's worth the risk. Don't you?" By then I was sitting in a little puddle myself. The whole situation was really arousing, or maybe it was that I enjoyed a little bit of power. I wasn't sure. What I knew was that Bella obviously was enjoying the situation, too, judging from the way she stared at me with her nipples stiffening. Not as much as I was enjoying it, but you can't always get what you want. At least she wouldn't, not this afternoon anyway.

"Yeah, I do," she eventually said in a hoarse voice.

In a perfect world, all would have added up. I'd have jilled out, enjoyed a moment or two of bliss, gotten off the counter, straightened my skirt, maybe, but I'm not sure about that, I'd have pinched one or both of Bella's nipples and sat down on the chair again, feigning to be busy leafing through Dee's sketchbook. And nobody would have ever been the wiser, especially not Ann.

But the world isn't perfect. A few little things are, like that scene in that kitchen on that particular Friday afternoon, at least for a couple of minutes. Mistress says my ass is, too, but ... well, who am I to disagree with my Mistress...

Anyway, the world isn't perfect and even that moment of perfection in this kitchen on this particular Friday afternoon came to a somewhat abrupt end when I was moaning and crying and pushing the table with Bella on it across the floor as an orgasm rushed through my body. One other thing was perfect too, though. Mistress's timing.

I was still riding the waves of pleasure and lust as she appeared in the doorway, her eyes darting from me to Bella who clearly was longing very much to be touched or be freed to touch herself, her need and arousal apparent and back to me again. Bella started to giggle, probably picturing me getting the spanking of my life.

Me, I looked at Mistress who just stood and watched, her expression impossible to read. I felt myself blush. Totally. Utterly. Then I joined in Bella's giggling until we both laughed so hard the gal almost fell off the table. I didn't care whether I'd get the spanking of my life. Even if I did, it was totally worth it.

Ann

Leaving my girl to keep Bella company I headed for the office; a couple of quick calls and then I turned my attention to the boxes Dee had placed in the studio, plain brown boxes with discreet address labels bearing the logo of "The Tack Shoppe". On top lay the delivery note, each item carefully checked by Dee who had ticked off each one to show it was present and as ordered,. Efficient, as always, and cheeky too: at the bottom of the invoice, alongside the total, was a cartoon, a stereotypical Domme handing a cheque to a cute little girl. The caption above read, "even wage slaves deserve a bonus." I'd deal with her later; for now I was eager to see one particular item. Unwrapping it carefully, I held it up, imagining it upon my girl soon, very soon; the image was making me wet, desire bubbling up inside; it took a conscious effort to re-wrap the item and head back to the kitchen.

As I entered the corridor, two things caught my attention: first, the scent of sex, the unmistakable aroma of hot wet pussy; next, the sound of arousal, my girl's voice, moaning and crying out, unmistakable. I smiled as I walked carefully, taking care to make no sound as I approached, pausing just outside the kitchen, listening, waiting for the perfect moment to enter the room...

My first instinct was to reach for a camera, if only one had been handy. The scene before me was worthy of a picture: Bella flushed, panting, desperate to cum, her eyes locked on my girl's cunt, her tongue echoing every stroke of the fingers that thrust back and forth, in and out, glistening with the juices that flowed freely from those swollen greedy lips. My girl's expression, the cheeky grin mixed with trepidation, caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Even so, her fingers never stopped thrusting, though her blushes blossomed as she returned my gaze. Sometimes, a slave needs a sharp word, but not then, not when they were both so enjoying their conspiracy. They dissolved into a giggling fit, Bella unable to move yet perilously close to falling off the table, my girl still sitting, legs spread, feet up on the table, hand still between her legs, scarlet cheeks wet with tears of laughter.

Both knew I would do something; neither dared anticipate what it might be. As the giggling subsided, I took my cue and stepped into the kitchen, eyes still upon my girl. "Freeze, stay just as you are... !!" As her expression changed, I let my poker mask drop, my smile forming slowly, evilly. "I'll deal with you in a moment."

A few imperious strides and I was beside the hog-tied Bella, one hand on her shoulder, the other on her thigh; a single unceremonious shove returned her to a safer position in the centre of the table. I paused, then reached out, the middle finger of my right hand angling down between her thighs, the first point of contact her clit. "Ugh... !!"

"My, you are eloquent when you're fighting the urge to cum," my voice pitched to add to her troubles, the words making things worse. As my finger slowly, oh so slowly, traced the length of her slit, so her moan drew out her need, a single moan that robbed her of breath just as my finger stole her control as it gathered her juices. Rigid, slick, my finger traced across her perineum, her moan fading as her lungs emptied, higher went my finger, until it reached the crinkled anus. I thrust hard, my juice-coated finger sliding in deep, her gasp inflating her lungs, back arching, ass clenching as if to draw my finger deeper.

It's all in the timing; you just need to watch for the signs. As her breathing resumed, her bow-taut spine just beginning to relax, I ripped my finger out and lifted my hand high, then brought it down, hard, the single spank catching her across both cheeks, aimed as if to strike her rosebud that quivered deep in the cleft.

I had rinsed my hand and moved to stand behind my girl before Bella's orgasm faded.

"As for you..." I paused as my right hand gripped Zoe's hair tightly and my left hand reached down to cover her own, "you have an appointment at the surgery, then we're going home. I hope you're hungry, my girl, because this evening you're eating out..." I took hold of her hand, lifting it away from her soaking sex, raising it up so I could lick her palm. "Mmm, very nice." I pushed her hand down to her her mouth, "Lick."

As my girl lapped up her wetness, her eyes met Bella's. I didn't need to look at my girl to know — I could see it in Bella's eyes — the lust building higher as my girl obeyed me, in a way intended to tease Bella without mercy. Tonight would be fun. -Tomorrow? tTomorrow would be something else; neither knew what was in store for them, yet.

My hand never let go of her hair, not even as I paused at the open door. I held Zoe's hair tightly as I looked across the gallery at Dee. "We're off to the surgery, then home," I gripped her hair just a little tighter, "my slave is eating out tonight." I grinned, "Your dinner's on the table, and it's just about done..." Before Dee had a chance to respond, I stepped back into the corridor, the heavy door closing behind me as I guided my girl towards the back door and out to the carpark.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.