Degrees of Freedom
Chapter 19

Copyright© Misstaken & Lucy in the sky

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A lesbian D/s love story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Zoe

There's nothing like the aroma of freshly brewed coffee in the morning. Well, OK, there are other things I like even better. Drinking the coffee, for example. But to be honest, even if I hadn't been in the kitchen preparing breakfast but in bed with Mistress, I might have still preferred the taste of strong, black coffee over the taste of sweet, hot pussy. At least for the moment, until I'd been awake enough to get my priorities right.

But then again, there's a time for everything. Now was the time to prepare breakfast, in a few minutes it would be time to carry the tray back to the bedroom, then, maybe, hopefully, after we'd eaten it would be time to taste Mistress's sweet, hot pussy. Whose juices, by the way, still coated my face, her scent competing with that of the coffee, creating a unique, wonderful mix in my nose.

Today the splint would finally come off, tomorrow would be the photo shoot, in between a lot of time to spend with Mistress, plus I wanted at least to go fetch my bike if not all my belongings from my tiny apartment because, come Monday, I'd be done with walking all the time. But despite all that my mind was still in the past. On the scene when we had entered the dungeon. On Dee, to be precise. Even now, a day later, I felt tears well up in my eyes when I thought of her. What Dee obviously had gone through certainly put my little troubles and worries into perspective.

At the time it felt wrong, though. Wrong to be there. Like it had felt wrong to be present at the photo shoot with Veronica and Kat. But like then, I trusted Mistress to know whether we were intruding or not. She knew those persons, probably as well as I knew Karin, she wouldn't take me to the dungeon if she wasn't sure it was OK to do so. Of course I didn't know what had happened, didn't know the story of Dee, or who the suspended girl was, or why her clothes were torn. I had a pretty good idea why Dee was drawing, though. And it was obvious that sometime in her life she had met the wrong person, a cruel and brutal person. I flinched upon seeing her and dug my fingers into Ann's arm. I guess Mistress was grateful that I had cut and filed my nails recently.

Why Dee needed us there I didn't understand, but again, I trusted Ann to do the right thing. Still, I was glad she held me tight, I'm not sure I would have had the strength to remain in place if she hadn't. We watched as Dee got up, ripped the clothes off the girl, then mirrored her position, their eyes locked all the time, like mine were so often with Mistress.

Both girls were beautiful as they faced each other for a long time and probably much longer after we had left, one lined with fresh welts, the other with old scars. Dee's body might have been marred for life, but her soul certainly wasn't.

Back in the changing room I was tempted for a moment to ask about the scene we just had seen, but figured that I should ask Dee, or probably not since she might bring up the subject herself the next time we saw each other. Mistress was obviously in a hurry, for she only laid a coat around my shoulders, without removing the green silk scarves or letting me put anything else on first. Me, I was OK with that, I knew how much she liked to have me 'nakeder'. And, judging from the rapidly growing buzzing between my legs I liked it too, or at least parts of me.

Maybe I should just learn to listen more to my buzzing and dripping and swelling parts and less to the grey matter between my ears. Maybe that would make everything much easier.

The strawberries were, well, strawberries in December. Me, I'd have been fine with wedges of tangerines or Taroccos, but Mistress wanted strawberries so strawberries was what we had. Or, rather, what she had and fed me, but only after teasing me with each and every one until my ass rested in a puddle. And by the time the little bowl was empty I couldn't have cared less whether it had been berries or tangerines. Fichi secchi would have been fine, too, although quite inappropriately named, especially after Mistress was done with coating them.

Anyway, by the time we headed to the bathroom I once again was having a hard time to keep my hands off my pussy. But once in the tub, kissing and holding, there was no need for that anymore, because Mistress's hand was between my legs, not just to remind me that I was hers and hers alone but also to make sure that I ecstatically cried her name.

We both fell asleep utterly exhausted, limbs intertwined, pussies soaking thighs, lips locked, the scent of our lovemaking cum fucking cum lovemaking again filling the room, but when I woke up in the middle of the night we slept in our usual position, my back to her, her breasts caressing my back and her arm around me. I don't know whether Ann woke up when I slipped beneath the covers after I'd been to the loo or whether it was an unconscious movement, but as soon as I snuggled up to her I felt her laying her arm around my hip, then her fingers sliding inside me again.

I lay awake for a while, thinking of Dee, the photo shoot, of different degrees of freedom, of how fast this had come to feel and be my home. Maybe home is where you lay in bed and your Mistress sticks her fingers in your pussy to make sure you feel that you're hers.

Yes, that totally worked for me.

Breakfast fixed and ready, pussy tingling from the night before but also in anticipation of breakfast in bed I remained leaning against the kitchen counter for a while longer. Dunno really why, it was just a perfect moment which soon would turn into a different moment, just as perfect as this one. The locket opened when I unconsciously fiddled with it and the tiny note fell to the floor. I bent down, read the it again, considered putting it back inside, then I opened the trash can and threw it away. As far as I was concerned, they'd have to pry that locket from my cold, dead hands or cut it off from my stiff neck.

Then I picked up the tray and headed for the bedroom, making sure to give my ass some extra sway.

Ann

I awoke to the soft caress of Zoe's lips on my cheek. "Good morning Mistress" Her voice accompanied by the welcome aroma of Jasmine, my morning EG fix. Perfect, just like my girl's ass, early morning inspiration.

"Good morning my love," I returned her greeting then seeing the tray, "you may place the tray, then get your perfect ass up here besides me, my girl." Ever eager, ever obedient, she placed the tray carefully before me then did a kind of slow motion leap that ended with her kneeling besides me, her knees spread, the locket glittering in the sun that poured through the window, "relax sweetheart, and don't move." My girl looked at me questioningly but did as I instructed, watching as I first lifted the mug of EG to my lips, then placing it back on the tray, lifted her coffee mug to her lips, tilting it so she could sip. That morning I fed my slave her breakfast, pausing as she licked my fingers clean, smiling after each sip of coffee. Breakfast is such a simple thing, mundane to many, yet that morning, and many others were amongst the most intimate moments we share, Sometimes we talked, sometimes only our eyes spoke, always it is special, the whole raison d'etre of D/s in one simple act.

After breakfast I could so easily have pulled my slave back to bed and spent the morning ravishing her, it took a conscious effort to resist the temptation, I settled for dragging her into the bathroom and thence into the shower, standing tall as she set about washing me, her nimble fingers taking extra care over certain places, until my breath quickened and the urge to ravish returned with a vengeance. I sought retribution by commanding her to be still as I took my turn, my fingers showing no constraint at all as I washed her thoroughly, outside and in, with extra time spent on the 'in'. My slave received no mercy at all, just two very noisy orgasms, one from my attentions to her pussy, the other drawn out by my fingers impaling her ass.

Both fresh from the shower, bodies patted dry, my girl a little shaky as the last aftershocks still ebbed and flowed through her body, we dressed for work, this morning was moving day. At the back of the garage a wide selection of empty packing boxes were stacked, after lowering the back seats and loading a selection of boxes we set off for Zoe's rented room. The big 4x4 is not the extravagance it appears, it takes all the equipment I need when shooting outdoors, and is much more comfortable than a van.

It took very little time to collect all of Zoe's belongings, working together we had everything loaded in no time, even though I allowed Zoe some time alone whilst I waited outside, I had no idea if she had private things that she would rather keep to herself, but if that was the case I made sure she was able to take care of such things.

Back at the house we simply reversed the process, moving the boxes into the bedroom I referred to as Zoe's room, insisting that whilst she slept in my bed she needed a room of her own, not least to study in, but also as a refuge. "This is my house, but it is OUR home, and this is YOUR room." My tone brooked no argument and Zoe accepted my decision. Instead of unpacking everything we locked up, Zoe's bike now at home in the garage. Taking the 4x4 again we left for the gallery, not because I needed to work, like Zoe I had arranged a day off to take her to the surgery to have her splint removed, I was however eager to find out how Dee was, Bella too.

The pedestrian areas and one-way traffic system ensured that it took more than twice as long to drive to the studio compared to walking, especially as I needed to work around the system to reach the private parking at the rear of the gallery. Having parked I unlocked the rear door that led directly into the studio, pausing whilst Zoe stepped inside before closing and locking it again. I turned as my girl gasped aloud, looking around for the threat, my girl caught my look and giggled, the Dungeon positively sparkled, everything back in it's place, and apparently polished to perfection. I smiled, put my finger to my lips, Zoe nodded in understanding and together we crept across the room and out into the corridor, intent on catching Dee unawares.

Once in the corridor Dee's voice was clear, raised in exasperation, "stay the fuck still you pixie pervert... !!!"

As Zoe and I carefully peeped around the door into the 'kitchen', we were met with a view of Bella laying upon the table, hog-tied, naked but for the bright red ropes, a steaming mug of coffee in front of her face, a drinking straw sticking up, whilst across the room a fully dressed Dee sat perched upon the work-top, sketchpad balanced, pencil flying. The coffee machine drew Zoe's attention and I tapped her ass, not hard, just enough, my girl took the hint and straightening up she stepped into the kitchen, totally ignoring Bella and addressing Dee as casually as any other day. "Any coffee left... ??"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.