Degrees of Freedom
Chapter 17

Copyright© Misstaken & Lucy in the sky

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A lesbian D/s love story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Zoe

I've once seen a picture of a tied up Tinkerbell, her magic wand used by someone, probably Peter, but I don't remember anymore, to... , well, you probably can guess. And now, as Ann was telling me about Bella the 'nympho-pixie', that image kept coming back to my mind. The pixie tied up, helpless, her translucent little wings rendered useless by the ropes and chains that held her in place or because she wanted to obey, was determined not to use them and fly away, leaving a trail of pixie dust, but stay where Ann wanted her to stay.

And every time Mistress told me about another scene I saw a tiny, almost fragile girl with translucent wings, flooded with light or deliberately kept in the semi-dark, Ann moving about, camera in hand, part like a tiger stalking its prey, part like a painter who knows what she wants to paint, knows exactly what the picture will look like once it's finished, even knows where to begin but enjoys that moment when there's still an empty canvas, still all options available. Or, since I can't seem to find the right words, just like Ann when she is fully concentrated on what she is doing. You'd have to see her, then you'd know what I mean.

In the beginning I didn't really know why she told me about Bella at all. I mean, we were comfortably lying on the rug, sipping wine, bodies touching, her thigh warming mine, every once in a while one would be leaning in to the other for a kiss, which more often than not became much more than just a kiss. No, I didn't really understand why Mistress told me about the pixie. She had said that I was the only one. She also had said that it was her duty to care for the girls and I had understood that. Now, after I've experienced a few times how intensive and ... draining it could be to serve, I understood it even better. And if doing her job properly involved caring for the girls then I'd be the last who wouldn't want her to do her job properly. But gradually I began to understand why Ann told me.

In the end there wasn't anything left to say except for "I love you," although those three words didn't even begin to get close to what I was feeling. But luckily there are more and better ways to tell the one you love that you love her and they didn't involve talking, which would have been difficult anyway since our lips were glued together for quite some time.

Her talk about the upcoming photo shoot left me a bit nervous. It wasn't what she told me that made me nervous, but what she deliberately left out. Also, the thought of having to go to the leather-maker, probably strip to have him take measurements, wasn't too comforting. But at the same time I also felt that excitement I had felt before we went to the party. For a moment I wondered whether I would ever get used to that mix of feelings, or whether I wanted to actually get used to it.

What I knew, though, was that I'd be at Ann's studio as early as possible to go to the leather-makers with her. After all, Ann wasn't the only one who took some pride in doing her job properly.

My mind must have drifted away a bit for Ann's next words came rather unexpected. Either I was an open book to her or there were little question marks in my eyes, like the dollar signs in Scrooge McDuck's eyes. "Now you have something to say to me, don't you... ??"

Returning her smile, I sipped the last of the wine in my glass and put it away. "Yes, several things." Only then did it occur to me that maybe it wasn't appropriate to just go ahead and announce that I'd be going to Switzerland for the holidays and to Boston in January. Maybe slaves weren't supposed to do that. But then again, I wasn't sure whether I was a slave to begin with. I didn't even have much of a clue what the difference between a submissive and a slave was.

So many questions. At least I had an idea where to start.

"Today one of the students took me aside and told me that she was at the brunch too. She wants to talk about ... well, being a submissive and I think talking to a fellow sub would be good for me, too. And now I want to ask whether that's OK?"

Ann didn't have to think long. "I would never forbid you from speaking to anyone, at least not without a very good reason, one I'd explain to you first." She paused, all the time looking into my eyes. "All I do expect is that you take care not to reveal too much to those you don't know, and trust."

That made sense. And with Sanne being in about the same place as I was I didn't think there was much risk involved if I talked to her. "Good, I had hoped this would be your answer. And yes, I'll take care of what I reveal and to whom."

"Good girl," Ann said smiling while I blushed a bit. Partly because I wasn't too used to being praised but mostly because it still felt weird to be addressed as a girl. If someone would do that in German I'd probably roll laughing on the floor. Someone doing it in Swiss German was even more out of the question. "You have to remember that not everyone can afford their private lives becoming public, in the same way that the pictures I take of you will never show your face, not enough to ever identify you. Unless they are just for us," Mistress went on and even if I hadn't felt how I blushed even more at the thought of taking more photos I'd known that I was blushing from the way she was grinning.

I didn't see a problem with what she had said. Chances of me saying more than I should were slim. It was much more likely that I wouldn't manage to talk about being a submissive at all, or only just about. Also, I didn't see a problem telling Karin what I had told her so far.

"There is more I need to tell you and talk about with you, but first I ... well I wondered how it works. Us, I mean. Like, when I want to go to Switzerland, visit friends and family, do I have to get permission or does it work like with any other couple?"

This time she took a sip of wine before she answered. "Yes and no. Firstly, anything concerning your family takes precedence, whatever plans we make will always come second, so no, not permission exactly, just tell me in the same way you would if we were just lovers and not Mistress and slave as well." Mistress leaned forward and kissed my forehead, leaving a glowing hot spot when she leaned back and continued. "For other things, yes, you need my permission, or just my guidance, like asking me if you can talk to another, you did right to ask first."

I returned her smile. "And how do I know?"

"That is easy, if in doubt, ask ... in time you'll know instinctively, but for now, just ask, no secrets, remember?" Right, could have thought of this solution myself. "You can ask or tell me anything, anytime, just as I told you about Bella."

Her mentioning Bella made the picture of the bound Tinkerbell flash through my head again and I giggled. "Just something I thought of when you talked about her earlier. A silly image of a bound Tinkerbell." I just hoped Mistress wasn't already plotting a photoshoot with me as a bound Tinkerbell. "But what I really need to tell you and ask you is that I want to go home ... well, no, home is here, but to Switzerland for the holidays, to meet friends, family, see my godchild Mia. And I wanted to ask you if you want to come along, too."

I didn't expect her to say yes or no immediately, but once again Ann surprised me. "Of course I want to go with you," she said with a loving smile. "We need to decide dates, so I can arrange things at the studio and with Dee, but yes, of course I want too."

"Woohoo! Great!" I beamed, leaned forward and kissed her for a long time. When the kiss finally came to an end we were Mistress and sub again. Or at least I was back in sub mode, for Ann had slipped her fingers into my hair and curled them and now she was holding me. Not tight, not at all, but enough to make me aware, very aware.

But despite all that, despite the heat traveling from the root of my hair to my crotch I still remembered that I hadn't told her everything. "And finally, I'll have to travel to Boston in January for a colloquium. That should be everything I wanted to ask you and talk about." Better make sure I came to an end as long as I could still think straight.

However, Ann wasn't done yet. "Like family, your career comes first, always."

"Yes, OK."

Then apparently a thought struck her. "Say, are the costs of the Boston trip paid for you? Or do you have to pay them?"

"I pay them. But with what I get for that photo shoot it won't be a problem." Whether it was a problem or not wasn't what had been on Ann's mind, though. "Then tell me," she said in a serious voice, "that is not why you agreed to do the shoot, not just for the money?"

I was a bit surprised. "I think I said yes even before you told me about the money, Mistress."

Ann relaxed and smiled. "Good. I want you to model for me, but it is your choice, always. I will order you to do things, many things, but not something like that, not for work or money, only ever for us."

"Yes Mistress. I do it because I want to do it, for you and a little bit for me too. Because I'm curious." I paused, thinking about what exactly I was curious about. "Curious how it is to model for you."

"And you'll find out, in detail. They say curiosity killed the cat and satisfaction brought it back. I promise you'll be safe and satisfied." Ann paused, her smile turning wicked as she winked. "Eventually."

She tightened the grip on my hair and pulled me closer, the kiss now completely different than the one before. With just holding my hair we had become Mistress and slave again I thought as I melted against her body, my mouth open, her tongue pushing mine back as it claimed what was hers. I knew there wouldn't be any play tonight, not after the bottle of wine we had shared, but that was fine. Mistress had me in her grip, she tasted fantastic, she smelled even better and she felt wonderful. What more could a girl ask for than that? Time to enjoy all that, of course, but we had lots of that, too.

By the time Ann laid me on my back and her hand slid up my thigh beneath the skirt I could already feel my juices run down into the crack of my ass. And by the time we went to bed we both would have been in acute danger of dehydration hadn't we been smart enough to replace the lost liquids right from the source.


In my opinion, one of the best feelings to experience is the tingling and buzzing in one's pussy the day after having made love, or fucked, or had sex, whatever you want to call it, for the better part of the night. Provided the sex, the fucking, the making love had been good, of course. Well, maybe the tingling and the buzzing is the same, even if the sex was bad, but it won't make you feel as great as when it had been good.

Ours certainly had been very good and so I walked to University after I had kissed Mistress good bye for the day with a broad smile glued to my face. It stayed there the whole day and when I packed my bag and headed for Ann's studio it widened even more, especially after I stopped, pulled up my hoody and pulled a bit on the chain so that the pendant dangled and brushed against what it was supposed to dangle and brush against.

Dee was busy with a customer and told me to head straight on to the back. "She's already waiting for you. You don't want her having to wait too long."

I didn't. I didn't want myself to have to wait any longer to seehearfeeltastesmell my Mistress even less.

Ann

There are days that sparkle on the beach of memory, others that wash away, eroded by the ebb and flow of life. That day would soon fade, all the more so when set against an evening such as I had planned.

Dee was monosyllabic that morning when I arrived at the gallery, never a good sign, but expected after a visit from Bella. Over the years I've learnt to read Dee and recognised the pattern, perhaps even before she did herself, so I settled myself in the office, resisted the urge to review yesterdays shots, first pain then the pleasure. Paperwork is pain so I dealt with it as swiftly as possible, and waited.

When Dee finally joined me it was ten-thirty. Placing my favourite mug on the coaster besides my keyboard she wrapped both her hands around her own mug and stepped back, perching herself on the corner of the desk. We both knew she needed to talk, needed the release of speaking the hurt aloud, yet robbed of her usual quick wit and caustic banter Dee spoke in shorthand.

"She stayed the night."

"Thank you for taking care of her for me."

"We talked."

"You two always talk."

"She ... she pushed."

"She asked me, but the answers are not mine to give."

"She ... I ... she..." Dee lifted her head for the first time that day and looked directly into my eyes. "I said nothing ... but ... I showed her..." What lurked deep in Dee's eyes now rose vivid and angry, buried emotions, fears, need.

"And..."

"Nothing ... I showed her, she stopped pushing, this morning she left."

"She'll be back."

"I ... she ... you liked her, I'm sorry."

"Give her time. She'll be back." Before Dee could reply the doorbell sounded, "I'll go."

"No. My job, my commission ... bitch..." Dee stood, the look in her eyes locked away once more, visibly steeling herself as she stood and headed for the door, then paused. "Ann?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you ... Ma'am."

Before I could reply she was already flying up the corridor to attend to the customer. I smiled, thought over what she had said, filling in the gaps as I went, added what I knew of Bella. I smiled again, it would be ok, in the end.

By midday the gallery was unusually busy, Dee in whirlwind mode, so I slipped out and went to fetch us lunch, walking the extra distance to Dee's favourite Deli, a treat for a friend, nothing would be said, but she would know, that was all that mattered.

The afternoon fled before an avalanche of nympho-pixie, the camera loves her, from any angle, however close, it just loved her. If I closed my eyes I could recall each frame, shutter speed, exposure, most especially the picture framed in the viewfinder. None of that helped, none of it prepared me for an afternoon with a nympho-pixie filling the entire screen. So by late afternoon I was well primed to commit ravishment, just how well became apparent when Dee brought more EG, took one look at me and bolted for the door with theatrical haste, pleading to be spared and promising to send me a sacrificial virgin.

Perhaps it was coincidence that Zoe arrived so soon after Dee had fled, perhaps it was just karma, either way my girl never knew what hit her, never had a chance, right then, right there I took her, ravished her, owned her.

Zoe had no sooner entered the office that I almost leapt on her, too late for words, much too late as my kiss devoured her even as my fingers hurriedly stripped her naked, then, left hand gripping her hair, right hand pressed against her sex, trapping the pendant in her wetness, my fingers invaded her heat and I felt her melt against me. My heartbeat loud in my ears as I held her tight.

Still fully dressed and my initial passion spent, I needed release, needed it now. Breaking the kiss I pushed my girl to her knees, my grip on her hair firm, forceful, urgent, then pulled her open mouth to my soaking cunt and held her tight as her tongue opened me up.

There is something very sensual about being fully dressed whilst your girl is naked, especially if she is on her knees and enthusiastically proving her devotion. Especially when everything happened so quickly, without warning, that her eyes still show surprise, even as they burn with her own passion.

As aroused as I had been before her arrival, it was my girl's eyes that turned my desire into uncontrollable need, turned hot wet passion into a liquid inferno. I don't often scream as I cum, not that loud, not so much that I expel all the air from my lungs and fight to breathe again, dizzy with the effort, mentally drained from the intensity, physically drained to, though my girl did her best to swallow every drop, still some flooded out to coat her face and spill down over her breasts, down her body to dribble over her sex. It took time to recover, for the kaleidoscope to fade and my vision to clear, time my girl used to lick me clean, her arms around my thighs, holding tight. And all the time her eyes had remained fixed on mine.

At that moment explanations were needed, except that there were no words, not then. At that moment Zoe was my slave, needing nothing but to please me, as I in turn needed her, perhaps more than she realised, much more than I had realised, until now. It was not just a fleeting quickie, a one sided outburst of lust, what passed between us went far deeper, another step closer.

Right then our path lay in the direction of the shower, where I led my girl, fingers still entwined in her hair, even as my other hand worked to remove my own clothes. A trail of discarded clothing across the Dungeon, the shower hot, my girl even hotter, as for me, I was feeling wicked.

When we stepped from the shower we where both dripping with water, only my slave was dripping from her pussy. In my wickedness I had done everything to wash and rinse, whilst my lips and tongue matched my fingers skill at taking her right to the edge, and holding her there...

My girl's need was plain to see, the look in her eyes, the unconscious undulations of her hips, her hand straying towards her sex then pulling away as she realised what she was doing, I smiled and continued towelling her dry, everywhere but her sex, that would take more than a few bath towels to dry, much more, especially as I made sure to give the pendant a gentle flick every so often, just to keep it moving. Wickedness, thy name is Mistress.

I would have hooked a finger into my girl's pussy to lead her out of the changing room, but I doubted she could get across the studio without cumming, so closely was she to the edge, so I simply left my fingers in her hair and gripped tight as I led her away. Perhaps her need to cum distracted her, but she walked without hesitation, not yet comfortable in her nudity, but getting there.

We had a little time left before we needed to leave for the fitting at the leather-makers, thanks to Zoe's early arrival. I had not planned on having her change, or dress differently, but why pass up the opportunity? So instead of the office I led her to the dressing room and on into the adjoining store room that held the majority of the costumes and accessories. It took only moments to select a suitable collar and leash, the collar a wide metal band lined with neoprene, the leash made from chain, with a leather buckled strap at one end and a snap-link at the other, perfect.

As I fitted the collar around my girl's neck, she smiled yet her eyes looked questioning, unsure of what I intended, yet confident enough to accept it. I let the chain dangle from the front ring of the collar, the cool metal links brushing against her body, which trembled with her need as I let my fingers play briefly across her nakedness, fingers tweaking her nipples before leaving her to simmer whilst I selected the items I wanted to complete her outfit.

The sleeveless woollen tube dress was several sizes too small, perfect. It also had a full length zip at the back, which made dealing with Zoe's splint easy, even though it stretched very tightly as I closed the back and zipped it up, the heavy wool moulding to my girl's body, showing every curve, her perfect ass looked delicious. Then the long trench coat, after placing the leather strap of the leash in her 'good' hand, I helped her on with the coat, leaving her splinted arm inside, that sleeve hanging empty. After a side trip to the office and studio to retrieve her shoes and my clothes, which I put back on quickly, we were ready to go, or almost ready. Taking the leash's leather strap from my girl I wrapped it around my wrist and tightened the buckle. Her grin of understanding made me smile.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.