Degrees of Freedom - Cover

Degrees of Freedom

Copyright© Misstaken & Lucy in the sky

Chapter 15

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A lesbian D/s love story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Zoe

Perversions ... we sure saw some. Quite a lot, actually. Things I couldn't have imagined even in my wildest dreams, things that looked interesting enough, things that made me want to try them out as soon as possible. I tried not to be judgmental about what I saw, but it's difficult not to be judgmental when your body reacts instinctively to what your eyes see. And maybe it's not so bad to have a strong reaction when you see a woman's back ornamented with a couple dozen needles. At least then you know that this particular kink isn't your kink. In the case of the woman with the needles I cringed and looked quickly away. I would have liked to see the girl's face, though. I reckon she didn't have the same reaction to the needles as I had. But we were standing in the doorway, the woman was facing away from us and even if I had dared to enter the room Mistress still had me on the leash.

Of course I also saw things that piqued my interest and a few that did more than just that. However, it was difficult to think about it right then, what with being naked among all those people. And every once and again I heard someone talk to my Mistress, asking about me, a few times I thought I heard them asking about touching me or even doing things with me. I really hoped she wouldn't let that happen, I'm not sure at all whether I would have been strong enough or obedient enough to go along. But nothing happened. Or rather, Mistress didn't let anything happen.

Ah, well, Kat happened. Or rather, she didn't happen but made something happen, kept moving about, touching me, a breast brushing against my flank, a hand gliding over my back, a finger flicking the pendant on the chain, her hair tickling my ass, a thigh rubbing against mine. Just small, sensual, fleeting touches but they sure did the trick, got me aroused. I didn't mind that, quite to the contrary, although feeling my pussy tingle amongst all those people was rather embarrassing, too. But even if I hadn't enjoyed Kat's touches I wouldn't have done anything about it, for Mistress clearly approved of her behavior and I still was determined to prove myself.

The feeling naked and exposed thingy soon got easier, too, mostly because I felt safe and secure next to Mistress, but also because I wasn't the only one who was naked. Most of the submissives, both guys and girls, or rather men and women, were more or less naked. Some were even much nakeder than me. One girl I almost couldn't get my eyes off, a woman maybe a few years older than I, her pussy beautifully ornamented by a golden butterfly, labia framed and pushed out by a thick golden clasp, the butterfly's wings turning up and out, twinkling with rhinestones. I caught myself staring at her, saw her looking at me and chuckle when I blushed. I would have liked to congratulate her on her beauty but wasn't sure whether that would be appropriate. Also, I felt a slight tug on the leash and so I followed my Mistress, still wondering how the butterfly remained in place.

The guys I liked to look at much less. A cock in some little cage or balls in whatever contraption one can think of seemed to be ... well, just wrong. I don't really know why, I'm certainly not of the opinion that woman should serve or be submissive by default. Quite to the contrary. Also, I believe that if women ought to have a choice the same must be true for men. Still, somehow it didn't feel right. Maybe it is just the aesthetic appeal, or rather the lack thereof. Anyway, there were enough gorgeous and scantily clothed or naked women about to look at.

Finally the tour came to an end, the Mistresses took a seat, both Kat and I knelt at their feet and I was really looking forward to a coffee, especially since I thought I was going to enjoy it whilst watching Kat lap her milk. I wasn't meant to enjoy it, though. Like before, when those Mistresses had made signs or talked to Ann, I didn't really get what she was discussing with Veronica. I did get her command to stand up and present myself, though. I also understood that I was not to move until Mistress allowed me to.

A second later Veronica bent over and unclipped Kat's leash, setting her free. Kat apparently knew what she had to do. Once again I admired the way she moved towards me, rubbing against my legs as cats do. She even purred. The only thing missing to make the illusion perfect was a fur, but her smooth, silky warm skin more than just made up for that.

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by the first lick of her tongue. But when I felt her lick my inner thigh I couldn't help but flinch and look at my Mistress for guidance. Which shouldn't have been necessary. I knew what I had to do and I knew how long I had to do it. Mistress just smiled, though. And I began to enjoy Kat's tongue on my skin, knowing that I was blushing at least as fast as I got wet.

I might have be a bit naive but certainly not naive enough not to know what would follow. Yet, despite knowing that I still had troubles remaining in place when Kat slid her tongue along my sex after a long last lick up my inner thigh. It really wasn't easy. I had to fight two urges at the same time. To rock my hips, search with my pussy for that wonderful sensual touch of Kat's tongue and feel it on my sex. And at the same time I wanted to get away from it, or maybe not get away from it but go somewhere more private, just the four of us. But then it got so intense and I was so wrapped up in my arousal, my growing need to cum, that I was barely aware of what happened around me. There was just me, Mistress whom I had to obey and Kat, especially her tongue. My body trembled, I felt beads of sweat on my forehead and I certainly would have felt my juices running down my legs hadn't it been for Kat who lapped them up faster than I could produce them.

It was Mistress's words that ripped me out of my own little, hot and wet world full of wonderful sensations and the struggle to keep my posture. They didn't only rip me out of that world, they also made me aware that we were surrounded by quite a crowd, all of them looking at me and Kat. That was the final straw, as strange as it is. I never had had an orgasm with more than one person present beside me. I should have run, not cum. I mean, of course I shouldn't have run, but that would have been a more normal reaction than to start yelping and squealing when I felt an orgasm wash all over my shaking body while all those people were watching me. But that was pretty much what I did, thanks to Kat and the knowledge that I did what I did because I wanted to, because I wanted to prove to Mistress, those people, to myself, that I was hers.

Still shaking and trembling I watched Kat curl up at her Mistress' feet, longing to join my Mistress, too, but even more determined not to move before she allowed me to. But then she did and I knelt at her side, happy, satisfied, but most of all feeling quite proud. It was a bit late for a cappuccino, but it still tasted terrific. But then again, that was maybe because my head was lying on Mistress' lap and she held the cup to my lips. Even instant coffee would taste good in that situation.

Later I found out that it's terribly difficult to kiss a Kat good bye when she's teasingly avoiding you. I sure hoped I would eventually be allowed to return the favor she had done to me, then we were off on our way and soon home. Well, we were at Ann's place, but by then I felt much more at home there than in the tiny one-room flat in Winters' basement.

Ann was aching and needed to rest but not before I gently and very carefully had washed her, the hot water hitting our bodies. And of course not before she had freed my arms and unlocked the locks on my shoes. Oh, the relief when I finally got out of those shoes!

Somewhere in the depths of my bag I found a tube of Arnica ointment. I know there's no evidence of demonstrated benefits but even if the ointment didn't help Mistress seemed to enjoy my hands carefully and tenderly rubbing it on her body. Be that as it may, she soon was asleep. Me, despite being very tired, I couldn't sleep, I was much too much wired. I lay beside her for an hour or two, for once my arms around her and not vice versa, listening to her soft breathing, feeling her body rub against my breasts with every breath she took, my mind spinning, busy processing the day's events.

Eventually I slipped out of bed again and went to the kitchen to fix a cup of Earl Grey, wondering whether its aroma would be enough to wake Mistress. But for once it wasn't and so I drank it myself, kneeling on the floor, watching her face while she slept.

She was so beautiful and I loved her so much. I thought about Erin, the scene that had followed her appearance, how I had felt in those few moments. The mere thought of losing my Mistress made me cry. I love her so much.

Ann

Monday morning. Ouch... !!

It's not that I hate mornings, or Mondays, waking up that morning hurt. In the past I've gone to bed bruised, welted, physically exhausted, mentally drained, in various combinations, never could I remember waking up aching so much but at least my headache had gone. The aroma of EG filled my senses, opening my eyes to see my girl before me waving a mug of the elixir was guaranteed to put a smile on my face and a zing in my heart, the only problem was moving. I tried to move but at first my body didn't seem to be paying attention to my brain. When my body did listen I almost wished it hadn't, stiff and aching I slowly eased myself to sit up in bed, reaching out for the proffered mug with both hands, the first sip was wonderful, the second heaven, then Zoe slipped into bed and snuggled to my side, nirvana.

We lay there sipping our morning ambrosia, no words, just enjoying the contact of our warm bodies, the smell of morning, my jasmine scented EG mixing with the aroma of Zoe's coffee, rich and freshly ground. What better way to start the day? With what followed of course... !! Our mugs drained, Zoe placed them on the night-stand then turned back and melted her body to mine, our lips moulding together, languid kisses, loving eyes, warm bodies melded into one, perfect.

Normally we would shower, dress, breakfast and head off to start our working day, this morning was different, whilst Zoe had to leave on time to get to her first lecture, I had nothing urgently requiring my attention that morning and opted for a long soak in a deep hot bath. When my girl popped in to kiss me good-bye before leaving, I was very tempted to pull her in to join me, but her schedule and my aches and pains dissuaded me, so I settled for the most deep, loving and passionate of kisses then wished her a good day and watched her perfect ass depart. I couldn't see the pendant swinging on it's chain and teasing her, but I knew it was there beneath her skirt, the thought made me tingle, the feeling of power over another is intoxicating, to know the submissive you control wants to obey, even if your demands are unknown to them in advance, that is the ultimate exhilaration.

For a while I lay back, eyes closed and pictured my girl walking, the pendant nudging her, not hard enough to hurt, but more than enough to be a constant reminder, a source of unavoidable low-level stimulation, a reminder of her nakedness, her submission, her Mistress.

The long hot bath worked wonders, a half-hour of gentle stretches and I was ready to face the day. The walk to the Gallery helped loosen me up, the winter morning crisp, the sun bright but not warm. The first challenge awaited me as I stepped into the gallery, Dee.

Part of what makes Dee such a gifted artist is her eye for detail, the girl missed nothing, add to that our relationship and the feelings she was developing for Zoe and the result that morning was a cross between Florence Nightingale and the Spanish Inquisition. I nodded good morning, smiled and headed for the sanctuary of my office, the perfect getaway, or it would have been, except the cunning Grand Inquisitor entered five minutes later bearing my favourite mug full of EG.

By the time my mug was empty the interrogation was complete.

I had long since given up on being angry with Dee for her interrogations, partly because doing so had absolutely no effect, partly because I knew her sole purpose was my well-being. That morning as I prepared myself for her parting shot, normally a Dee'ism or caustically funny remark, she stunned me by laying a page ripped from a sketchpad before me. "For your slave." I hardly heard her.

I sat looking at the pencil sketch, I did not recall her being near us as Roni and I had sat awaiting our drinks. The sketch showed Zoe standing, Kat kneeling before her, me siting watching them. Nobody could capture so much detail, so much emotion, in so few strokes of a pencil, nobody except Dee.

Placing the sketch in a folder to keep it safe until I could take it home for Zoe, I could not resist a last long glance, my mind now filled with thoughts of my girl, thoughts that set the rhythm of my day. Thoughts that made the paperwork less mundane, the hours fly and as for the forthcoming photo shoot, right then I could have kissed Dee, the images began to coalesce, imagination in over-drive as I scribbled out a story-board, then a check-list of what was needed. This shoot was going to be special, I knew the perfect model, my slave.

Whilst Dee had scooted down the street to fetch us a late lunch I paused just long enough to make a phone call, then another, as a really evil thought formed, time to deal with the strumpet inquisitor.

Late that afternoon, just before closing time, my mobile phone rang, "I'm outside." The voice sounded perfect. I tiptoed out of the office and along the corridor, not wanting Dee to hear me, not wanting to miss my evilness incarnate.

The door-bell tinkled as the girl entered, a vision of goth-chic as she crossed to where Dee was just rising from behind the counter where she had been communing with her computer. The girl's voice was indeed perfect, as was her demeanour, "Hi, I'm Caran, I've cum for you." As she spoke she shrugged her leather trench coat from her shoulders so it slipped to the floor, revealing her, well not quite all of her, but enough to turn the suicide girls green with envy, and more than enough to stun Dee into frozen silence.

"Hello ... Karen... ?" I've rarely heard Dee so hesitant or lost for words.

"No." The girl paused, drawing out the next words so they flowed like honey over a knife. "Caran d'Ache."

Dee's double take was riotous, her recovery remarkable. Still looking at the girl, she spoke, this time with absolute certainty. "You Bitch... !!!" Then as the smile spread across her face, she added softly, "you're welcome."

Meanwhile the girl had picked up her coat and placed the large gift-wrapped parcel upon the counter, the look in her eyes pure invitation as she grinned, "I wish I was your present." Then with a wink she spun and headed for the door, her exit accompanied by the sound of ripping paper as Dee lost no time opening my thank you gift.

Ordering the water soluble colour pencils had been easy, the artist supply shop eager to sell the largest set they stocked, the second call to the kiss-o-gram company was easy, if weird, not for me but for them. Late Monday afternoon is not their busiest time, to their credit they had followed my instructions to the letter. I smiled wickedly as I shut down the office and grabbed the folder for Zoe before heading home.

"Goodnight O evil one." followed sotto voce by, "I'll get you my pretty, and your little slave too... !!"

"Goodnight strumpet." Sotto voce, "Gonna fuck her? Or sketch her?" I'd seen the girl slip Dee her card.

As I walked home I found myself singing along to Avril Lavigne's 'Complicated'

You cum, lover don't you see

dressed up naked underneath

what you wear you do so 'cos it pleases me

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.