Degrees of Freedom
Chapter 11

Copyright© Misstaken & Lucy in the sky

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A lesbian D/s love story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Zoe

"You my girl are going to get ravished, utterly, all night." OK, I admit, I didn't really know what 'ravished' meant. But it still sounded like something I'd like, especially because Ann took my ponytail in a firm grip and didn't let go of it until we arrived home and stepped into the bedroom. By then my panty was soaked and my brain was getting mushy fast.

I wished that had happened when she guided me around the studio. But it hadn't. Although I had tried to let go and stop thinking once I had learned to follow the taps of the crop, part of my mind had computed all the time. Three steps forward, left turn 30 degrees, four steps ahead, another left turn about 45 degrees, seven steps, right turn 90 degrees, five steps, left ... and so on and so forth. When Ann finally stopped I could have drawn a map of the studio, like the blueprints for a maze.

I also wondered what the whole thing was about. I mean, it wasn't like I disliked it. Granted, the collar and the leash felt weird in the beginning, but hot too, in a way, but only since Ann was holding the end of the leash. But first walking, then jogging blindfolded around a studio with all kinds of obstacles, being guided with the tapping of a crop on my body? Certainly there were better ways to spend an evening, no? Like, sitting in front of the fireplace, or maybe not sitting but rolling around on the floor, limbs intertwined, tongues and lips and fingers teasing exploring arousing. However, I did as I was told, even when it didn't make too much sense. I knew there'd be time to ask, later. Now I just obeyed, which was fine with me.

She explained to me over dinner and it made sense. Which is absolutely necessary. I can do a lot of stuff, either because I want to or because it feels good or just because it has to be done. But if something doesn't make sense I'm out of it pretty fast. Like learning Latin, for example. I knew I'd never study languages or anything else where Latin would come handy and since it never interested me nor made any sense to memorize Latin verbs it showed in my grades.

But being led around a maze by Ann while blindfolded to build trust, to learn that she took care of me and kept me safe made a lot of sense. Plus I wanted to obey, obeying her felt good and, yeah, that too, it had to be done. Three good reasons are two more than I need to do something.

So, yeah, I hadn't really known what 'to ravish' meant. The only time I had heard the word, or one similar, was in the Guide. 'The Ravenous Bugblatter Beast', or something like that, which sounded a lot like some beast that devoured virgin princesses as an appetizer.

Which, as turned out later, was pretty far from the truth and not only because I wasn't a virgin, let alone a princess, and Ann wasn't a beast. Being ravished obviously meant not to have the slightest chance for a pause, no time to catch my breath, no break between one climax and the next as Ann played with my body for hours on end.

I definitely let completely go and lost all control, couldn't have thought the simplest thought, even if I had wanted to.

It was already morning, no sun seeping through the curtains on the windows when I padded to the bathroom because it was a grey day, clouds hanging low on the sky, my pussy tingling, my body sticky with sweat and our juices and raw from all the sensations, tired and exhausted, but tired and exhausted in the best possible way.

Sitting on the toilet I remembered something Dee had said, yesterday, or had it been the day before? Nah, she hadn't said it, she had written 'don't forget about Sunday' on a note. That would be tomorrow and so far we hadn't made plans for the rest of the weekend. I knew where I wanted to spend it. Or, rather, I had no idea where I wanted to spend it, but I knew with whom.

Two minutes and a hearty drink from the tap later I slid beneath the covers again, right into Mistress' arms. There was no need to say "let me feel that I'm yours," because we both knew that was the case and Ann was already reaching around me as I snuggled up against her. But it felt good to say it and I was sure she liked to hear it and so I said it anyway. And then, drowsy, still tired, still exhausted, but even more curious, I asked her about Sunday.

Ann

Waking up in an empty bed is not a great start to the day, unless it is to the sight of my girl sliding beneath the covers and straight into my arms, then her smile, her kiss, the feel of her nakedness against mine, that is the perfect start to any day. Her words just made it even more perfect, "let me feel that I'm yours," her voice loaded with meaning, as were her eyes, those twin mirrors of her soul that showed me everything.

And so I showed her, making love to her eyes, never breaking contact as I took her. Not the unbridled fucking of total ravishment of the previous night, this was slow, sensual, undeniable. Her body was my playground and we played by my rules, her body yielding to every touch, taste, kiss and penetration, until her passion and my lips and fingers stripped every vestige of control, leaving her soaked, spent and panting in my arms.

Still bound by my embrace, her breathing still a little ragged, my girl closed her eyes, snuggled closer and asked about tomorrow. Sunday, Dee's big day, mine too, and Zoe's, if she dared.

"You my sweet are still exhausted, so before I tell you about tomorrow, we need to wake up properly, but first more sleep." I kissed Zoe, this time not a kiss of passion, but of protection. "Close those emerald eyes of yours, my auburn beauty, I'll wake you soon enough," I smiled, "I might even make coffee first." Relaxing in my arms, my girl smiled, obeyed and drifted off to sleep.

Nearly two hours later I held a steaming mug of fresh coffee as close as I dared to Zoe's nose, provoking a twitch, a slow smile as her eyes opened, a happy moan as she inhaled the fumes. One hand emerged from beneath the covers, a second joined the first, fingers closing around the mug, cradling, guiding it to her lips, a sip, another moan, my girl's body responding to her second favourite elixir. "MMmm, thank you."

"It lives... !!" I smiled. "Now wench, breakfast is well under way, you have just enough time to savour your coffee and shower, before I serve you a sumptuous breakfast feast." As I spoke two emerald pools watched me, waiting for the catch, the 'but'. I was not planning to disappoint. "Only naked wenches get served, so cum as you are, or not at all." I let her catch the beginnings of a wicked grin before I turned away to attend to breakfast.

A little later I heard the shower on full power, my girl was at least up. Just as I was placing the last items on the table my girl padded into the kitchen on bare feet, her hair still a little damp, the waist chain accentuating her nakedness, the loose end swaying as it bumped gently, the ball tapping her clit as she walked. The vision stilled me, right then nothing could be more beautiful to my eyes, nothing could make my heart swell so, or make me catch my breath, right then I needed two things, my camera and her kiss.

Moving into my arms my girl kissed me. Not just once for once is never enough.

Lips still joined, I guided Zoe to her place at the table, bending as she sat, breaking the second kiss only to allow her to enjoy the food whilst it was still hot. We ate in companionable silence, then one appetite sated, we sat back, coffee and EG at hand, it was time to explain...

"As you have witnessed, Dee and I share an understanding, a relationship of a kind. Much more than friends, but not lovers, not physically, though we know each other intimately. Much of Dee's demeanour is more than a part of her quirky character, it is a shield, armour to protect herself from past hurt being repeated." I paused to let my words sink in. "You have seen a little of how Dee runs the gallery with a careless efficiency, what you have not seen is how smoothly she transforms from introverted artist to effervescent sales girl quicker than the time it takes for the doorbell's chimes to fade when a customer enters. It is thanks to Dee that we have a growing collection of fractal pictures which had proved very popular with the mathematicians, both Professors and students. Dee's talents and focus do not stop at Benoöt Mandelbrot. The little witch has a perverted streak a mile wide and twice as kinky. Now she needs my, our, support, I HAVE to support her, she means far to much to me for there to be any alternative, I hope that even with the little you have seen of her, you too will want to offer your support."

"On Sunday Dee has a 'one woman show' of some of her artwork and she expects, no, deserves my support, now perhaps our support... ??" Zoe smiled, nodding happily. "But there is a catch..." My girl's eyes rolled, already well acquainted with the 'but' that so often featured. "The 'but' is that the theme of her show is 'Drawn to pain' and the venue is the monthly brunch that I often attend and to which I would like you to accompany me." Zoe was watching me carefully, eyes fixed on mine as she listened carefully, a brief grin accompanied another eye roll as I used the 'but' word again.

"But." I paused. "But if you accompany me, you do so not as my lover, but as my girl, my submissive, in dress, in manner, in every way." Zoe's soft gasp expressed surprise, but not refusal. "I do not ╘play╒ at the brunches, nor will I do anything to humiliate you unnecessarily or expose you totally for no reason. I will however chose your attire, and expect you to do yourself credit." I let my voice soften. "I really do want us both to go, but the timing is not my choice and it is perhaps rather early days to expect you to desire that which you will undoubtedly experience." Another soft gasp, or was it a sigh? "I know how you dislike choices, I also know how you love a challenge, so I will not ask you to choose, I will however challenge you." I let the wicked, evil grin spread across my face. "Are you up to displaying your submission in front of others? Many will be strangers, all are in the lifestyle, so even those you know as fellow students or University staff will not share what they see of you with anyone outside of the lifestyle."

Zoe sat perfectly still, eyes wide, her mind very obviously racing, considering, examining the challenge.

"Ask anything, however time is short if you decide to go, we have little time to prepare you for your debut... ╙

I waited, patiently, for her decision...

Zoe

There shouldn't have been much to think about, really. I mean, I knew if I could support Dee in any way, I'd do it. I didn't know much about the woman, but what little I did know was enough for me to like her a lot. I also knew that Ann would spend Sunday morning at this kinky brunch with or without me. I had no problem with that, not at all. If she had to be there to support Dee then she had to be there to support Dee. Period.

So really the only question was: Would I be there, too? I tried to imagine what a 'BDSM brunch' would be like. How many people would be there? Also, what attire would she choose for me? Naked, as I was now? Wearing just the bloody splint on my arm and the chain around my waist, the pendant not only reminding me of my sex and of who had locked the chain around my waist but also most likely drawing everybody's gaze to my crotch?

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.