How I Lost My Virginity
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by KellyinSeattle

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I love to read lost virginity stories. I lost mine when I was 14 to my cousin Kyle. That was not enough, I also had a one night stand with the BMOC of my old school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cousins   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

My mom and aunt left the next morning and so did Kyle, he had to go to work. I called my friend Becky who lived there and I walked over to her house. We were best friends before I moved away. We talked about boys and I asked her if she had gone all the way yet. She said no and asked me. I said yes but didn't tell her it was my cousin. I went thru all the details for her. That's what best friends do. She was a little shocked and excited. I also didn't tell her it was the night before. She was going to keep hers she told me until she found the right guy which I think I did. Kyle was very good to me.

We decided to go to the pool. She has a community pool in her neighborhood so we were going to go hang out there. She only had a couple of suits and they were one piece suits. That's all I had too, my mom wouldn't let me wear a bikini yet. So we went into her sisters room. She said go ahead and look so we each grabbed a bikini. It took some adjusting to get the panties to fit, she is an older sister with a more womanly body, but we were close. " You look Hot Becky" I said. "Thanks and so do you". And we did. We went to the pool and I could feel the boys looks when we took our skirts and tanks off. We lounged in the sun with oil on working on our tans. Some of the boys went out of their ways to come over closer to get better looks but we just pretended we didn't notice. Then Rob and Shane came to the pool. They had graduated and were waiting for college to start. Becky said lets go she didn't like Shane and certainly didn't want them ogling over her body. So we got up and pulled our skirts back on. She pulled her tank on but I wanted to advertise some so I walked out with my bikini top on. Rob stopped us as we walked past and started chatting. Asked where I've been and small talk like that. I could see his eyes were on my tits and not looking me in the eyes but that was a turn on. An older boy looking me over.

We went back to her house and I took off the bikini and got dressed. I started to walk home when my mom called my cell. She said my grandma was having a hard time and she was going to stay with her overnight. I said ok maybe I would stay with Becky tonight then. She said that was ok. I started back to Becky's house when Rob and Shane drove up.

"Hey where's your Friend"?

"She went home".

"Where you going"?

"To my aunts house".

"Hey how old are you again"?

I lied and said 17, that I was going to be a senior.

"Cool, you want to come to our house, we are having a party".

"Ok sounds like fun".

Their house was only a block away. I climbed into the back seat and we drove over there. Rob Just looked at me in the mirror checking me out. He walked behind me as we went into the house. Shane had a girlfriend there already but there were no other people there yet. It was cool in the house, I could feel my nipples harden and push out on my tank top. I had a bra on but my headlights were on bright. Shane went some place with his girl so it was just me and Rob. "Is there really a party"? he said what he meant was that he thought I would like to party with him. " Oh I see how it is". " Well you look really sexy and I couldn't help myself".

"Really"?

"Yeah totally".

Then he leaned over and kissed me. I was a bit shocked but Now I was getting turned on. I kissed him back and he moved closer to me. After a few longer kisses he put his tongue into my mouth and I could feel his hand on my ass. I tongued him back but moved his hand. I wasn't going to be that easy even though I knew I wanted it. Then his hand went up under my shirt and up to my bra. I pulled out of our kiss and said I wasn't sure we should go so fast. He said it was all ok he would stop when ever I asked him to. I said ok and we went back to kissing. He was a good kisser and soon his hand was back under my shirt. I stopped him a second time but not a third. His hand went under my bra and caressed my hard nipple. I let out a moan in his mouth which made him more brave.

It wasn't long and I found my top and bra off and him sucking on my tits. He was good and very smooth. We were on the couch and he took his shirt off so we were skin to skin. I got nervous and stopped him. "what if somebody comes"? No we are alone, Shane left and is parents were out of town. And he went back to work on me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.