How I Lost My Virginity - Cover

How I Lost My Virginity

Copyright© 2011 by KellyinSeattle

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I love to read lost virginity stories. I lost mine when I was 14 to my cousin Kyle. That was not enough, I also had a one night stand with the BMOC of my old school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cousins   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

When I was 10 my parents separated and then divorced. My mother lived in my hometown until I was 13 and then she got a job in Seattle and we moved there. My brother who is 7 years older than me was stationed there in the navy. My mother is a nurse and got a job in a good hospital. Her shift was from 6pm to 6am which didn't bother me because I was a sleep most of the time she was gone.

My brother kept some of his stuff with us and there was a bedroom for him if he wanted to sleep off base. I would often sneak into his room and look thru his Playboy and Penthouse collections and read the forms. That was how I learned a lot about sex and I liked looking at the naked bodies wondering when mine would be like that. I was an A cup at 12 and a B when I turned 14. My waist was small but my hips spread some so I had a shape but not D cups like my mom. I have always looked older than I really was. I could pass for 17 when I was 14 with a little makeup I could pass for 21 when I was 18.

One night I was reading a penthouse story and got horny. I had masturbated buy rubbing my nipples and clit but I was still whole. I masturbated and came to the picture of the centerfold wondering what it would be like to be that pretty and sexy and a different man every night. I got lonely and went into my mothers room and jumped into her bed. My hand hit something under her pillow. It was a dilldo! I was shocked and excited at the same time. My mom got herself off with a fake dick. She never dated so it would make sense. It was about 8" long and circumcised and looked real. I ran my fingers up and down the shaft. My heart was racing. My pussy was wet from masturbating earlier. I took the tip and stuck it to my lips and sucked in the head. Then I pulled it out and sucked it in again a little farther. I tried to deep throat it but started to gag. My eyes watered as I remembered a story from a woman telling how it happened to her when she was with her boyfriend. I tried it a couple more times and soon I was giving it good head.

My pussy was twitching so I pulled my panties down and put it next to my slit. I moved it up and down my slit hitting my clit and curling my toes. I pushed it in just a little. It felt big and nice compared to my lady products and my fingers. I worked the head in and out a few times and then started to go deeper. Should I do it? Or should I stop? I decided to go even deeper. It felt sooo good. Then I hit it. I had worked it down to my hymen. I hurt a little but not much. I wanted to be a woman but I also wanted to share with my someone special some day. I pulled it out and looked at it. It was all shinny from my juices. I wanted to cum with it so I slid it back in. It is such a nice feeling to have a cock inside of me even if it was fake. So I slowly pounded away at my hymen until it gave way. I hurt some but not as bad as I thought. Now the dildo was buried in me deep. I was tender at first pushing and pulling it out of my pussy but then my orgasm started building quickly from my excitement and when I came a let out a little scream. That was the best I had ever had to that point. I rested for a min with it in me then pulled it out. I washed it in the sink and the water was pink. I put it back under the pillow and went back to my room. I tried to sleep but could not so I went and did it again.

When I went to school on Monday I felt different, more womanly. I started to dress differently but I still couldn't date. My mom said I had to be 16 since she worked all night. I had boy's I hung out with but no boyfriends to kiss and have.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.