I Captured a Gypsy or Did She Capture Me? - Cover

I Captured a Gypsy or Did She Capture Me?

Copyright© 2011 by BikeWriter

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Shawn sees his fantasy woman in a bar in Houston. He's been studying and adoring her nude pictures online for three years. He's drinking himself to oblivion after a split with an ex and decides to kidnap Katalin in a desperate grasp for happiness!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"Thank you, Master, for not being angry with me." Katalin whispered. "I know your love does not die easily. So if you change your mind about Stephanie and want her back in your life I will be understanding about that, too."

Kitti was only too right about me, I was still very much in love with Stephanie, but I was much more in love with my Kitti and she was as reliable as my Rolex.

"So, Kitti." I asked, and pulled her into my lap. "Have you decided where and when you'd like to be married? We can fly to Hungary, the Vatican City, or anywhere else in the world you wish?"

Kitti laughed! "Master, it tempts me for you to have a priest marry the billionaire and the 'possessed' Gypsy devil girl in the cathedral. The administrators of the orphanage would have a cow!"

I hugged my darling and laughed with her. She could be hysterically funny at the drop of a hat, even if English were her fourth or fifth language.

"You decide then, Sweetheart." I told her, "I'd rather it be sooner, rather than later, so meddlers like Stephanie know we stand together."

"She knows that already." Kitti confided. "I told her not to try anything behind my back with my man, or I'd break her arms and legs." I was laughing and speechless for minutes, but never doubted her sincerity for a second!

We were still living onboard the 'Gypsy' and buying supplies from the marina as we needed them. I know how bizarre this sounds when we had a very nice five bedroom home with all the conveniences a few miles up the shore.

She seemed to love the boat as much or more than I did. Our day had been dragging since we had been waiting on peoples decisions on business deals. I finally told Kitti, "Enough of this, we're going fishing!" She stood up smiling!

We went to the bait stand at the marina and bought five pounds of gizzard shad. Kitti asked, "What are we fishing for now, Master?"

"Alligator Gar, Sweetheart, a remnant of prehistoric times. They get huge and they're tough on the outside, but they taste good. I think you'll like them."

Kitti wanted to know, "Alligators? Aren't they like crocodiles?"

"These are fish that resemble alligators, Sweetheart." I informed her. "I'll show you some pictures." Katalin was very impressed by the pictures of the log sized fish I showed her, and was ready to catch one!

We set out for the other end of the lake. A number of boats recognized us as we passed, hailed us, and wished us good fishing. One fisherman formally proposed marriage to Katalin, until another of his friends began insisting he'd seen her first!

Katalin took the microphone, and broke in on the channel. She sighed and informed them, "I'm afraid I will have to refuse your tempting offers of marriage, Gentlemen. My Master keeps me chained to his bed, and he makes me so exhausted I only have the strength to drag myself out on deck and fish a few hours each day."

I was nearly delirious from laughing at the droll delivery she gave them! Most of those fishermen would sooner gossip than do anything except fish, so the news would get around about how I controlled my sexy slave girl.

We found a likely looking bayou I recalled as being deep enough for the 'Gypsy's' four and a half foot draft and went into it. Finding the tackle box I took out two large treble hooks and sharpened them. I attached them to steel leaders, then went below for some large rods and reels.

The rigs I chose were the size we'd normally use for stingaree on the coast. I was hoping we'd tangle with a big gar and wanted my Kitti prepared. I added sinkers, put three of the shad on each hook, and had her cast them out.

"Now we wait and watch, Darling. If one takes the bait put your back into setting the hook. These things have bony mouths. Did you see that one roll? It was a big one!"

A big gar had just rolled within fifty foot of the boat, and I hoped he was hungry. From what I'd seen of the width of him he'd weigh well over a hundred pounds, and possibly more than Katalin.

"There are big fish here, Master, I can feel them." Kitti shared, "Now to find the largest!"

Kitti was doing her thing with the fish, so I went below to fix some insulated mugs of iced tea. There was no sense in our getting dehydrated in the heat.

I brought a landing gaff and a ball bat with me when I brought the tea up. My fingers are too precious to me to risk around a gar's teeth!

We sat for about an hour watching the gar roll and enjoyed our tea. "Something..." Kitti stood and handed her tea mug to me. One of the lines straightened behind the boat and she grabbed the rod and reel and set the hook hard!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.