I Captured a Gypsy or Did She Capture Me? - Cover

I Captured a Gypsy or Did She Capture Me?

Copyright© 2011 by BikeWriter

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Shawn sees his fantasy woman in a bar in Houston. He's been studying and adoring her nude pictures online for three years. He's drinking himself to oblivion after a split with an ex and decides to kidnap Katalin in a desperate grasp for happiness!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

I woke to find Kitti giving me a hum job, and I mean that quite literally! She was humming something that could have been the Hungarian National Anthem for all I knew, while tongue-lashing my prick in her pretty mouth.

My voice was sincere when I asked her, "Lets turn aound here, Love, and I'll return the favor!" When I latched hold of her clit I gave her a musical welcome to the Southland by humming "Dixie."

If her writhing around were any indication she liked our music just fine! I mused perhaps she was a southern Hungarian and made a mental note to ask her later.

Her mouth felt so fine I wondered where the hell she had learned to bring a simple blow job to the level of an art? I decided I really didn't want to know and laid back to enjoy the afterglow.

When our passion was spent I asked her if she'd enjoy riding to a local spot for breakfast and she was all for it. "What should I wear, Master?"

"Oh, something casual would be fine, Dear." I informed her. "They do require some sort of footwear, though."

Kitti pulled a pair of shorts over a sheer bikini that showed both her nipples and cameltoe, and grabbed a purse and some sandals. She headed for the garage, assuming we'd take one of the vehicles.

Instead I told her, "Let's go out the back way, I think we'll have more fun."

As soon as we exited the house she caught sight of the large pool, then the neat little dory tied to the dock. "Those dorys are so much fun to sail in." She said, "If you're lucky enough to know someone who owns one."

"Call me Mr. Lucky, then," I responded, "I know you, and that one is yours. We'll buy another so we can have fun racing them. We'll take something a little faster this morning, though."

I walked out onto the dock where the big boat was moored. "This boat was essentially built to the same specifications and by the same company as a Coast Guard 47-foot motor lifeboat, except I wasn't limited by Congress as to what I could spend on her."

"I paid a thirty year Coast Guard veteran of the boats to oversee every day of her construction. To say she is sea worthy is a serious understatement."

Katalin's pretty mouth was hanging wide open in shock! She stammered, "It's a ship here in the lake!"

"No, not quite, Darling," I confided, "Though she is one of the largest and most expensive motor yachts on the lake. Let's warm the engines and generator, and I'll pull up some videos on You Tube to show you what her Coast Guard sisters are doing in the ocean surf."

I led the way to the enclosed pilothouse and both of the engines and the generator started immediately. I watched the gauges as Kitti enjoyed playing ship's captain in the specially made chairs.

I pulled the United States Flag out and clipped her to a sturdy pole installed behind the exposed bridge. The sides of the vessel were painted attractively with the colors of the Lone Star State, but the stars and stripes flew proudly above them! We were now open and ready for business.

Contacting the internet on the computer, I pulled up the videos of other boats like ours charging into twenty foot plus surf and disappearing for seconds or shooting into mid air over a big wave.

Kitti was awe struck! "This boat could roll in the surf and bob up in ten seconds like those?"

"Yes, she would except she never will unless we take her down to the Gulf and chase a hurricane, or travel up to the north-east or north-west coasts."

"I wanted a super safe, high performance fishing boat I could depend on, and I've enjoyed every day on her. I'll cast off the lines and we'll go eat."

Kitti spoke up brightly, "Your First Mate will help with that, Captain!"

"Just take the loops off the dock cleats and coil them on the deck, Sweetheart. They're not long enough to cause trouble." Within half a minute our boat was drifting free. We went back to the pilothouse and I applied power to one screw, then the other to jockey her away from the dock.

We stayed at a minimum speed until we were well away from the shoreline. My eyes stayed glued to the water ahead of us and the screen of our radar unit. It is very sensitive and will spot a canoe or kayak easily, but the signature of a swimmer is difficult to recognize, unless you know what you're looking for.

I asked, "Are you enjoying this, First Mate?" I glanced quickly at Kitti, and she was grinning from ear to ear like a child! "I'll let you take the con, the controls, later when we're further away from traffic. If you'd like you can go out on deck or up onto the exposed bridge? The two controls there are identical to these two stations."

"Master." Kitti gushed. "I haven't seen our bed, kitchen, or bath on board, but I don't know which I love the most, my Master or my Captain!"

Of course I had to laugh with her! I took the precaution of slowing my speed, which was a good thing, because one of the tiny blips on my radar screen became a jet ski and zinged across our bow like a rocket! I grabbed for my air horn switch and gave him a long loud blast to protest his rudeness.

I then got on the Coast Guard channel and reported a 20 ton, 47-foot vessel on a 5 knot steady course had almost been broad sided by a speeding jet ski.

The commander of the Coast Guard Auxiliary vessel asked, "Is that you in the Textron Motor Lifeboat?" At my affimative he told me, "Nice evasive tactics, Captain. We saw that and we're in hot pursuit of him."

Isn't it grand when the good guys are actually watching the bad guys?

We moored at one of the marinas that offers "drive in docking." I like the place because they have plenty of bumpers at their docks, and try to enforce a no wake zone, and they love it when I bring the big MLB in.

She attracts sightseers and more business. I noticed my Kitti was attracting her full share of sightseers, too!

A man in a yachting suit walked up to us and seemed to divide his time between staring at Kitti's perfect breasts and our MLB. "My name is Bill Murphy." He said, "I'll offer you a million for her."

I turned to Kitti and winked, then spoke to Mr. Murphy. "Well, she is only my slave, but I have grown very fond of her. Besides, she is carrying my child, so I suppose I'll have to refuse your kind offer."

Murphy was red in the face and choking on his expensive cigar! "Good God, man. I was refering to your boat, not your woman!"

Kitti's pretty face assumed a pout, then she buried her face in my chest sobbing! I was impressed by her impromptu acting ability.

"Mr. Kelly," I told him, "you've insulted my poor slave, and with her pregnant too. You've also insulted our boat. The Coast Guard pays a million two for them, and I have at least a million five invested in ours!" Kitti and I stomped off in a huff, then laughed through our breakfasts!

We wandered through the marina's store. I knew she'd never spent a day on the water under the hot Texas sun and didn't want her blistered.

I insisted my darling find a wide brimmed hat, sun screen, and a cotton T-shirt. She found some shirts she adored and had to have two bright colors of them with "I'm with stupid" printed on them. "Stupid" was printed on the other two. You can probably guess which she chose in my size.

What the hell, I was proud to be the public straight man for such a beauty, and knew no one would consider it demeaning.

We bought her a non-resident fishing license, she pouted when I told her we'd better do this part legally.

We eased our way out of the marina using the controls on our exposed bridge. I wanted the extra visibility to watch for the increasing traffic. Twenty minutes later I kicked those twin Detroit Diesels and their 870 combined horsepower in the butt!

Kitti clung to me and screamed in her exhilaration! She was having a blast!

I know the maximum speed of a regulation MLB is 25 knots which is 28.77 miles per hour. The cruising speed is 22 knots. We were several thousand pounds lighter than the regulation vessels after our revisions to our living quarters, the removal of most of the rescue gear, and with our minimal crew.

I considered having our Coast Guard friends shoot us with their radar gun, then decided my WAG (Wild Assed Guess) of 30 MPH was close enough. It was close enough for my Darling seated at a control station high in the exposed bridge with near twenty tons of one of the toughest little boats in existence spanking her sweet ass!

"Hold her steady on the course, First Mate." I showed her the compass setting, then pulled the engine throttles back to cruising speed. Her shorts and bikini slowed me only a moment, then I was lubing both of us and sitting her in my lap.

Inserting a lubed finger into her anus loosened her and prepared her for another. She was jilling her clit, then her vagina. I added my second lubed finger and began slamming them into her.

She shouted she wanted me inside her and I quickly obliged her. Her tight ass felt so fine! Anal sex has a touch of the forbidden about it, so I've always enjoyed it.

My Kitti is gloriously orgasmic, especially when taken anally! She came once, twice, then three times, then I lost count. I pinched her nipples and began making motions of milking her.

I demanded of her, "Are you making milk for my baby and me, slave?" I came too and she nearly threw herself out of my lap as she came along with me! I idled our engines and hung onto her carefully until she revived in my arms.

Kitti asked me, "Do we ever have to leave this boat, Master? Could we stay on her forever? Oh, our baby is upset over something. Yes, I am gypsy and know when he is upset, though he is only a tiny embryo. You are concerned over something. A lift? A boat hoist system?"

I exclaimed, "Kitti, I have never heard of anything of the sort! How could you communicate with a tiny fetus, and how could he know about me?"

"I am gypsy, Master. We are not the same as others. Am I right about what I said our son was concerned about?"

I led her down to the pilothouse and opened the folder in our computer where I'd saved pictures of other MLBs in the surf. I then showed her pictures I'd saved of two of the same boats being either raised out of or set into the water with a lift.

"I was merely thinking if we had a system and pier like that for her there would be no need to have a crane to lift her out in case of a large hurricane. I have a cradle on the flat bed of another truck we could pull her up into the yard on. You tell our little one to rest easy and grow. Mom and Dad will take good care of his boat!"

Kitti whispered, "I knew you would be a good father, Master, even though you were a little out of sorts when I first saw you in the bar at the hotel."

I was shocked at what she'd just said! "Did you know what I planned to do then? Never mind, 'You are gypsy.' Could you tell me now if we are going to catch any fish, or should I plan on taking you out to dinner?"

Kitti giggled, then shared. "If I told you everything you would never have any surprises! Show your little slave girl how to catch these fish."

I went below and selected two sturdy fishing rigs, and a tackle box filled with lures. I attached Mepps Black Fury Dressed Treble lures while exlaining to Kitti how to tie the strong knots in the monofilament line.

We cast out and began trolling slowly back down the lake. Kitti wanted to see what we were fishing for, so I pulled up pictures of large mouthed bass, striped bass, catfish, and perch on our computer.

"I will catch one of those, a big one." She was pointing at the picture of a sriped bass when the drag on her reel sang out! I told her how to set the hook while reeling my line in out of her way and idling the engines.

We climbed down to the aft deck to give her room to leverage the fish from under the boat, while I got the net. I knew from the bow in the rod it was either a whopper large mouthed bass or a good striper.

The slab side of her fish flashed in the sun and I scooped it up. "It's a striped bass, Kitti, and a good one! It should win the catch of the day contest at the marina." I was very excited for her, but she seemed to be disappointed.

"This is the little one, Master, it beat a larger one to my lure. Please don't be angry with me, I will do better next time!"

"My love," I picked her up and kissed her. "I am proud of you! Let's try for your big one again right now. I think I can replicate the course we were on."

Kitti stayed on the lower deck as I checked our last course on our GPS system. I circled, then retraced our path, giving Kitti a thumbs up and blowing her a kiss for luck!

I was glued to the screens of our global positioning system, depth finder, and sonar when Katalin screamed! I whirled around in my seat and shut down both screws. I'd been prepared to dive into the lake after her, but Kitti had another fish on!

I was at her side within seconds with the net. She was more excited this time than last. She said, "I think this is the big one, Master!" She was right. When this one appeared at the surface I was stunned!

The net seemed too small for this fish. I had her steer it towards one of the amidships retrieval ports where I leaned down and locked a good right hand on its lower jaw. I swung it inboard as Kitti began screeching!

She was beaming from ear to ear! "That is the one I wanted, Master!"

She was spot on, this one could nearly have eaten the other! We danced around the small aft deck of the boat, then I asked if she wanted a soda or an alcohol beverage to celebrate. She opted for a soda.

I opened our drinks, then told her, "You are going to be a very popular young lady at the marina, my dear! Let's show them the smaller one first."

We laughed, hugged, and kissed all the way to the marina. We docked, then went to the weigh-in station. I lifted her first catch onto the scales. "See if this fish from her first ever cast will win the catch of the day."

There was much ado made over it, then the marina manager declared it a very nice ten pound nine ounce fish. Kitti reached into our cooler and produced the other with a flourish and asked, "What about this fish from my second cast then?"

The cameras and telephones came out, and after several people had reweighed it, Kitti's fish was just two pounds light of the lake record 31.5-pound striped bass!

They wanted pictures, of course, and the manager made certain Kitti's bikini top figured prominently in each of them. I was asked for a boat name and looked to Kitti for approval. "I've never named her, is 'Gypsy' alright with you?" She showed me her ardent approval with a kiss.

The manager, Tom Harris, made us an offer on the big fish that sounded good to me. He'd save it for his taxidermist to pick up and mount. If Kitti would allow him to display it for ninety days with her picture, he'd then present it to her at a dinner presentation in her honor.

He also offered to have her smaller fish prepared for us at no charge immediately. Both offers sounded good to me. At Kitti's nod I told him, "You have a deal, Tom. We'll go freshen up and make our drink orders, if you have the time please join us for dinner. There should be plenty for three."

Tom accepted graciously. We couldn't buy good will like that anywhere at any price!

The Maitre D showed us to our table, then our waiter took our drink orders and the sides we wanted with our meals. My Kitti was filled with enthusiasm about everything that had happened to her that day!

When Tom arrived and sat down he was as effusive as Katalin, if not more so. "Katalin, we've never seen a newcomer make such a splash on the local scene, not even the tournament professionals!"

"Thank you, Tom," Kitti observed, "but it is my Master's expert boat handling made all the difference between a fail and a good show!"

I informed Kitti, "You, my dear Hungarian Gypsy, are now the new East Texas Piney Woods guru on where and how to fish for the lunkers! I'll show you a picture of a large mouth bass tomorrow, then let you find a big one."

Tom had to know the tale behind that and I told him about her planting her pretty finger squarely on a picture of a striped bass on our computer and telling me she'd catch a big one. That exact moment her reel had begun clicking!

Tom asked politely, "I hope you will excuse me if I overstep any lines. It's more than obvious you two are a couple, but do you have any single sisters who like to fish?"

Those words livened up our conversation! Kitti immediately responded, after we'd stopped laughing.

"I am an orphan, Tom, but I've been considering bringing some close girlfriends here to show them Texas. They are all far more beautiful than I could ever be."

Tom clutched at his heart, "Do that, Katalin, and I may even forgive Shawn for finding you before I did."

Kitti giggled, then asked, "How do either of you know it wasn't me who found Shawn? In any case," She patted her belly, "Shawn Junior is on his way, and he will set new records on this lake!"

Tom congratulated both of us on the baby, and we thanked him. He asked if we'd like more drinks, and I told him only if we could leave the "Gypsy" moored where she was until morning. I wasn't risking my kitti or the baby by piloting it to our home while drinking.

Tom laughed and told us we could consider that docking space one of the benefits of her now being the East Texas Piney Woods fishing guru!

Katalin told me she'd have to restrict herself to one or two glasses of wine each day now and in the immediate future. I'm sorry to say her baby's daddy didn't show that much good sense!

She set my course for the "Gypsy" after Tom and I exchanged farewell toasts. I remember her telling me if I were going to drink with a gypsy I'd have to learn to sing like one. She poured me onto the boat and into our bed and I was out like a light.

It was daylight outside when we heard someone knocking lightly on our bulkhead. Katalin was up and into her bikini in a very few seconds. She walked out onto the aft deck and cordially welcomed our visitor.

She recognized his heavy Louisana Cajun accent and changed their discussion to French. I will have to loosely translate this.

The man introduced himself as Maurice Marcel, a local fishing guide. He said he'd been given a Mojo or Gris Gris bag to keep him prosperous by a kindly Creole woman he'd known since his childhood.

My Katalin broke down crying and took both his hands in hers. She extended her heartfelt condolences, then told me both his wife and benefactress had recently died in a tragic auto accident, leaving him and his mother to raise their five young children alone. His magic had also vanished in the crash.

Maurice was astonished she knew more details than he'd told her. He explained he'd heard she had powers with the fish, and had brought her a gift to see if she could help him with them.

He extended a warm plastic gallon bag of sausage, and explained it was Cajun boudin he'd made that morning. Kitti withdrew a link and handed it to me. She bit into another and I knew what we were eating for breakfast from the smile on her face and bit into my tasty link!

She asked Maurice, "Do you enjoy making your boudin, Maurice?" He confided, "Cooking Cajun foods is my greatest love other than my children and fishing!"

"Where do you rank making money, my friend?" Kitti asked him. "I know your growing children must eat and your fishing boat needs fuel. Can you produce thousands of pounds of this each week if your partner provides the money for a shop and handles the sales?"

Tears literally streamed down Maurice's face as he looked at her as his saviour!

She told him, "You will find me an easy partner to deal with. Try adding some sage and a little paprika for color and flavor to your next batch. We gypsy have been ... Well, I know the French excel in sausage making, too, but it is the French gypsys!"

She turned to me, "Master, please get dressed. We must go sell several hundred pounds of boudin to Tom Harris.

Maurice's babies will need new shoes and clothes!"

Kitti pulled Maurice down to her level, then kissed him on his forehead. "You no longer need a Mojo or Gris Gris bag." She told him, "You have been kissed by a gypsy woman."

Katalin's prophesies turned out almost as good as Moses, and she didn't have to divide any seas, or turn staffs into snakes! Tom told them he would love to have a good source for quality boudin and they settled on a price.

We gave Maurice the card of my lawyers, then gave them the heads up on Kitti's Visa status, and her aready being a partner in a business.

We went to the marina store and I looked until I found some H&H spinner baits with yellow and black skirts. I then found some of the options with two extra spinners that could be added crosswise to any lure.

Kitti asked what I was doing, and I shushed her until we walked outside. I told her then I'd once outfished a ten times better fisherman using one of the ghastly lures I was about to produce for her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.