The Bradley Bunch
Introduction

Copyright(c) 2011-2014 by Scotty S

Incest Sex Story: Introduction - The cheeky tale of an overly amorous step-family which is both remarkably similar and completely different than a certain squeaky-clean TV brood. Codes include events from later episodes that are still in the production stages. Tune in and join the fun!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Slow  

Perhaps the toughest challenge facing a fiction author is to create interesting characters, and the next toughest is designing an imaginary world in which those characters can play. Only after those difficult jobs are done well can the plot come to life.

Using pre-made characters in a pre-made setting has always seemed like cheating to me, which is why I've never been particularly interested in fan fiction ... at least until I had an interesting dream loosely based on the old Brady Bunch TV show.

This made me reconsider – if you use some elements from somebody else's fiction but re-imagine the characters so much that they become fundamentally different people, is it still "fan fiction"? I decided that it wasn't.

What follows is the result of that rationalization. If you like it, please drop a line and let me know. Thanks!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.