Paula's Fantasies - Cover

Paula's Fantasies

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young couple's already less than happy marriage is destroyed when the supposedly frigid wife gives in to temptation and begins to live her kinky fantasies. Her husband finds out when he discovers incriminating evidence on her computer. In the end, though, it's a love story. Due to the nature of this story it's very nonlinear. It may be confusing at times. It confused the hell out of me when I was writing it. I can only suggest that you relax and let the art flow over you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Prostitution  

There were three separate thumbnails covering three different rooms over the next few minutes. Vic was removing the bedspread from our bed. Ron went downstairs to get the gym bag and all the toys.

After her shower, Paula dried and brushed her hair and then stood with her toothbrush in her hand for a long time before she decided to brush her teeth. I wondered what could possibly be going through her mind. Did she want that foul taste to remain in her mouth?!

By the time she joined the men in the bedroom there were ropes attached to each of the four corners of our king size bed. At the end of each rope was a thick leather cuff. Their video camera was set up on a tripod at the foot of the bed waiting to record the next torments to be inflicted on her tender flesh.

She entered the room and looked at the setup awaiting her. Instead of panicking, what I would assume would be the natural reaction for a normal woman, even knowing how cruel, violent and perverse the two men waiting for her are she seemed anxious to experience being spread-eagled and helpless.

Vic nodded toward the bed and she stretched out on her back without a word. She spread her legs and raised her arms to make it easy for them and the two men quickly buckled the cuffs in place around her wrists and ankles.

They adjusted the ropes so that her body was stretched taut between the four corners of the bed. She looked uncomfortable but I was more concerned that the ropes might be marring the wood. That was an expensive bed.

She was totally helpless and I could see how much that aroused her. I wondered how long she would remain aroused once they started pulling their toys out of the gym bag and tormenting her. But then, after what I've already seen I suppose she'll just start having orgasms when the torture begins.

The two men looked her over and decided that she wasn't quite ready yet. Vic dug through his bag and came out with a couple more items. The first was something that looked like a spring loaded headband. He placed it around the back of her head and ordered her to open her mouth. There were triangular shaped pieces, rubber I hope, at the ends of the band around her head that he wedged between her back teeth. They looked like little doorstops and they served the same basic purpose. Once again she was unable to close her jaws. But it wasn't quite as severe as it was earlier when he forced that large ring into her mouth.

The second device consisted of twin metal prongs that looked like fishhooks without the sharpened points. They fit into her nostrils and looked very uncomfortable. He tied a string from the hooks in her nose to the headboard and pulled it so tight that her head was tilted back at what must have been a very uncomfortable angle.

He straightened up and looked her over. Apparently he was satisfied. He smiled at Ron and asked, "You ready?"

Ron grinned and they started tormenting her again. At first I didn't think it was as bad as the things they've already done to her. Vic pinched and twisted her nipples and stretched them out so far that I knew it had to be painful. If I couldn't tell just from watching the incoherent sounds of distress coming from her would have given it away. He alternated between her nipples, occasionally slapping the hell out of her pert tits, too.

Every now and then he'd lean over and spit in her face. Most of it went in her mouth but enough missed that before long her face was damp with spit. Ron took his turn, too. I don't understand the thrill to any of this but they seemed to be having a good time.

Ron amused himself between her legs. He pinched and pulled and twisted her labia, stretching them out farther than I would have thought possible. When he tired of that he began to flick her clit with his fingers.

Between the two of them they had her crying out in pain almost constantly. But even so, to my way of thinking this was better than what they did to her in the bathroom or having their fat cocks shoved down her throat.

What I didn't realize was that they were just getting warmed up. They continued to torment her like that for ten or fifteen minutes but that was just foreplay. Vic stopped torturing her red, swollen nipples and reached back into his gym bag. He pulled out the woman prod and the riding crop. He seemed fond of the way the leather flap on the end of the crop made her jump when it struck her. Or maybe it was just the loud snap of leather slapping her sensitive flesh that appealed to him.

Paula's head was tilted back far enough that she couldn't see what the men were holding in their hands now. Her first two surprises came rapid fire one right after the other as Vic popped both nipples with the flap on the end of the riding crop with so much force that it sounded like two gunshots.

Paula screamed and pulled against the ropes that held her. The men stood over her smiling, enjoying her suffering.

They gave her a moment to calm down and then just as she started to catch her breath, Ron touched the plastic wand to one of her labia and pulled the trigger.

She couldn't even scream! Her body tensed up and vibrated as though the electricity was still running through her long after he took the wand away.

Her body was still vibrating when Vic brought the riding crop down right over her clit with so much force I though she must certainly pass out. Instead, the crazy bitch had an orgasm! She screamed and shuddered and made garbled noises and it was obvious she was in a lot of pain. But it was also obvious that she was climaxing!

The men went on like that for a long time. There was never a moment when she could relax and catch her breath, never a moment when one or the other of the men wasn't hurting her. They usually alternated so that one of them was tormenting her tits and then as soon as her scream died down the other did something to her pussy, wringing another garbled scream of pain from her. And every few minutes they'd take turns spitting in her face again.

Paula was racked with pain but still having one orgasm after another. They kept it up until their cocks grew hard again. Then they dropped their toys and untied the ropes holding her legs down. They lifted her legs, bending her almost double and tied the ropes to the headboard so that she couldn't move.

Vic got up on the bed and shoved two greased up fingers into her ass. She flinched, grunted and then cried out in pain as his fingers stretched her out. He grinned down at her and said, "The only reason I'm putting a dab of grease up your ass is so I don't hurt my dick. Maybe later, once I've loosened you up a little we'll try it dry."

He worked his fingers around inside of her ass for a few seconds, pulled them out and in one brutal thrust he plunged every inch of his cock into her virgin ass.

She screamed so loud it must have hurt their ears! It hurt mine! But it only brought smiles to their faces. Vic leaned forward over her and enjoyed the pain on her face as he began fucking her like a dog in heat. Every minute or so he'd spit in her face or take the time to aim and let a large glob of it slide right down into her open mouth.

It seemed to go on and on forever. The pain must have been incredible. But damned if she didn't start cumming after about ten minutes or so! I heard the garbled sounds she was making change pitch as the lust began to mix in with the pain and I saw her tense up half a dozen times, apparently experiencing orgasms just from the pain and the humiliation.

Vic finally came and crawled off of her. He was replaced immediately by Ron. Ron slid his cock into her more slowly, savoring the sensations as her tight ass gripped his fat cock. He exclaimed as his cock slowly forced her ass open, "Son of a bitch this broad's ass is tight!"

He didn't start out as violently as Vic did. But his cock is twice as thick and the pain was new all over again for her. She gasped and gurgled and cried out for a long time until her body adjusted somewhat and just like she did with Vic, after about ten minutes she started cumming again! Even as that ugly old man was spitting in her mouth and tearing up her asshole she was cumming!

It took Ron even longer to reach orgasm. I couldn't help but be impressed, though. Both men were much older than me and both have probably already had more orgasms than I've ever had in one day. It went on and on until it was boring to watch. But finally he stiffened up and slammed his cock into her a few final times and it was over.

He got off the bed and together with Vic they began to remove the various devices that they'd put on her. As soon as she was free, Vic pulled her down to the floor and she cleaned both men with her mouth. When she finished she managed to whimper, "Bathroom."

Vic nodded and said, "Hurry up. We're getting ready to leave. Don't wash your fucking face."

She tried to stand but couldn't. She ended up crawling to the bathroom and using the toilet. I watched him on the split screen while Paula was in the bathroom. While they were waiting for her to return, Ron packed up their toys and Vic disappeared into her closet. He came out carrying one of her t-shirts.

She sat on the toilet for several minutes before she managed to stand, though she was pretty unsteady. She paused to look at face in the mirror. It was covered with spit. It was enough to turn my stomach but the crazy bitch just smiled!

She went back out to the bedroom. Vic grabbed his gym bag and handed it to her. He ordered her to follow them downstairs.

She limped after them and stood in the living room while they dressed. When the men were ready, Vic tossed her the t-shirt and ordered her to put it on.

She looked at it blankly for a moment. She didn't understand why he wanted her in a t-shirt to see him to the door but she put it on. Vic and Ron smiled at each other and Vic said, "Pick up my bag and see me out to the car."

The t-shirt didn't even reach her waist! She looked down, looked out the front window, then turned to Vic and stuttered, "B-b-but ... I ... I'm... !"

Vic laughed and said, "You certainly are."

He smiled at her as she obediently picked up his gym bag and said, "Let's go, cunt."

"Vic! Please!"

His evil grin disappeared in an instant. He didn't have to say a word. Paula whispered, "I'm sorry, Vic. I ... please. I'm sorry."

He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her close. He growled, "I want you at my house at ten in the morning the day after tomorrow. And make up an excuse for your dumb husband. I'm taking you to work with me for a couple hours in the evening. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Good. Now escort me out to my car."

Vic made her precede him out the door. As they stepped outside I switched to the limited view from the outside camera. Vic must have planned on this from the beginning. He wasn't parked in the driveway. He was parked at the curb. They followed Paula, naked from the waist down, out to his car.

I could only see in one direction. It was a nice, sunny day and there were several people out and about. Most noticeably, there were four teenage boys approaching on the sidewalk. They didn't notice the half naked woman in front of them at first. I guess that when you first see something like that your brain doesn't really register it because, of course, that can't be what you're actually seeing. But when their little brains finally did register that they were looking at an attractive woman who is naked from the waist down they all came to a screeching halt, the two in the back nearly colliding with the two in front before they managed to stop.

Ron got in on the passenger side. Paula preceded Vic out into the road to his door. He took his time and with cars creeping slowly by from time to time on our quiet street in our upscale subdivision he opened his door, took his bag from her and tossed it into the backseat.

He turned to Paula and said something. I couldn't hear them but I think he was making sure she was going to obey his orders. Then, even though I can't normally read lips, I could plainly see him say, "Kiss me."

I wasn't sure I'd read him right because her face was still covered with a thick coat of the spit from both men.

Paula moved as if to press her half naked body against him and kiss him when he growled something at her that I couldn't decipher. Not until I watched her drop to her knees in front of him. I think I was able to figure out what he said when she stopped trying to kiss him and backed away a couple of feet. Then she disappeared from my sight.

I'm assuming she was kneeling in the road at his feet with her naked ass in the air and kissing his shoes. In as much as her face was still covered with spit from both men I couldn't imagine he'd want her to touch him anywhere else.

He finally got in his car and started the engine. Before he left he rolled down the window. He gave her one last order and drove slowly down the road. As he disappeared from sight, Paula stood right where she was and waved at his disappearing car until it was out of sight.

The four teenage boys couldn't believe their eyes. I was having a little trouble believing mine!

She finally turned and slowly walked back to the house, no doubt in the manner prescribed by her new true love. I thought the show was over. I was wrong. Still covered with spit, her body bruised and battered, she limped up to the bedroom, stretched out on her back and began to masturbate furiously! She continued to masturbate for a good hour or so, experiencing one loud, screaming orgasm after another!

What a sick fucking chick!!

She finally got up and took a long, hot shower. She brushed her teeth almost reluctantly. Then I was happy to see that she changed the sheets on the bed, though it was unlikely that I'd be sleeping in that bed tonight or ever again, at least not until she was gone.

I was tempted to go in there, pull down the covers and tear her sleep shirt off. Her body must be covered in bruises. But I wasn't ready for this situation to come to a head. Not yet.

I started thinking about Vic's parting orders. I knew I couldn't set up cameras where Vic works. And I thought it might be a good idea to be careful about going there myself on the off chance that he might recognize me from a photo. I certainly couldn't go there when he took Paula to work with him.

But I'm pretty sure I can talk Clark into going to the bookstore and filling me in on what I miss. He's been to my house but Paula has never seen him. No doubt he even has a small, well disguised camera, something discreet with which he can record what he sees there.

It was too late to be making phone calls now. I would have to call Clark in the morning.

It was bed time but I was too wound up to sleep. I checked on the recording from Vic's house. I thought it might be interesting to hear what he had to say about his day if Ron accompanied him home.

They were both there. Both men sat down and drank a couple of beers while laughing and joking about Paula. They had exactly as high an opinion of her as she deserved. They talked about how much fun they had fucking her and how great it was to have a slut like her with whom they could do the kinky things that they have enjoyed seeing those other assholes do on the internet for so long. That she was young and beautiful were two very large pluses.

Those two weren't acting during the time they spent raping and abusing Paula. They weren't just role playing to make it exciting. They're a couple of real, honest to god fucking perverts!

They also talked about what they had planned for her the day after tomorrow. I'd be tempted to say that she isn't going to like it. But after the unbelievable behaviors and her response to them that I saw and heard today, I suspect that she just might like the nasty things they plan to do to her.

I finally put my computer to sleep. Just to be safe, I put a password on it so that Paula couldn't get curious about all the time I'm spending on my computer lately and start nosing around.

I was shocked to discover that it was nearly two o'clock in the morning! I got up and went to the bedroom. The only light was from a small nightlight that Paula leaves on in the master bath. I stood in the bedroom door, looking at her lying there sound asleep. For a fraction of a second I considered waking her and having a serious talk with her. Maybe now that the adrenalin has subsided and her lust has been slaked she was having second thoughts. But I knew I'd only make a fool of myself and jeopardize the plan to keep my company out of her hands.

I thought about the things I'd just seen and realized I couldn't get into bed with her. I couldn't use our bathroom, either. Not until it's been sterilized.

I went to my closet and selected the clothes I'd need for tomorrow. I took them with me to the spare bedroom and fell asleep on top of the covers. The things I just witnessed were a shock to my system. But I was so tired that I fell asleep almost right away. It was not a restful sleep. I'm not sure you can call what I experienced nightmares. But my sleep was disturbed my one unpleasant dream after another, all featuring my wife and Vic.

I was still dog tired when I awoke in the morning. I showered in the guest bath. I dressed quickly. I didn't want to take a chance on Paula getting up. I had no desire to talk to her and I didn't know if I could stand to look her in the eyes. If I did I'm afraid I might not have been able to keep my cool.

I stopped in the living room and looked around. In my mind's eye I could see the images that were burned into my brain last night, images of my wife allowing those two lowlife pricks to make her do any and every humiliating thing that amused them.

It took me a minute to turn off the dirty movie that was playing in my head. I finally cleared those images from my mind and left for work. It was a little early. But I was afraid that she'd get up to go to the bathroom and say something to me. I wasn't certain what I'd do if she did.

Sam startled me from my office door when he said, "You look like shit!"

I'd been staring sightlessly at my monitor, still preoccupied by what I witnessed on my computer last night. He came in and handed me a fresh cup of coffee. I glanced at the clock and found that time had slipped away again. I arrived at the office nearly an hour early. It was almost nine now and I couldn't begin to explain what I'd been doing for those two and a half hours.

I thanked him for the coffee and his less than complimentary but accurate comment. I waved him to a seat and took a sip of hot coffee. He waited for a minute before he asked, "Paula?"

I nodded and asked, "Do you really want to hear this?"

He smiled and replied, "I'm embarrassed to admit that I do."

I got up and closed my door. I didn't want anyone else overhearing our conversation. I was embarrassed enough discussing it with Sam.

I returned to my seat and told him all about my wife's day yesterday. He tried to act as though he was shocked and sympathetic. But he was having a hard time hiding the fact that he was enjoying hearing about it.

I was surprised. I wouldn't have thought he'd react that way. That caused me to wonder how I'd react if our roles were reversed. How would I feel if he was telling me this same story about his wife? Would the details turn me on?

I couldn't imagine that they would. But then I remembered how hard my cock became last night while I was watching the playback. Not during the bathroom scene. But more than once while watching what came before and what came after.

Still, I couldn't imagine fucking that bitch now. Or even more disgusting, kissing her! But I got the impression that Sam was just as anxious to fuck her now as he was before he heard what they did to her yesterday.

When I finished my little tale he shook his head and said, "I'm sorry, man. I know how much you loved the bitch. I wish there was something I could say to ease your pain. It hasn't been that long since I went through it. I remember how much a woman can hurt you. All I can offer you is that it gets better, eventually."

I nodded and said, "I have a phone call to make. Then I need to get some work done or you're going to have to fire me."

He chuckled and replied, "I don't need to fire you, man. You're nothing but a figurehead now. I'm just using you."

He returned to his office and I called Clark. I told him that he was really going to love the next DVD I gave him. Then I told him that Vic was taking Paula to the bookstore for a couple of hours tomorrow evening and asked if he would be interested in trying to record some of what happened with a small, handheld camera or something.

He thought about it for a moment and said, "I may have a better idea. Does your company have a panel truck I can use for a few days? It would be best if there were no signs or logos or anything on it."

"Yes. In fact, we just bought three new delivery vehicles and they haven't been to the sign painters yet."

"I have some cameras that look like blank wall plates. You know the kind I mean. They use them to cover unused outlets. I can place them around the bookstore but obviously we won't be able to store any equipment there. I'll need a panel truck to store the receivers and transmitting equipment.

"I can hook that stuff up to a cellular transmitter and forward it to your computer. The batteries in the cameras will only last for a week and the pictures won't be HD. And since there will be people moving around in there most of the time they will stay on as long as someone is moving around in the store. Since they're open twenty-four hours you'll probably have to wade through a lot of crap to get to the good parts."

I was tempted to tell him not to bother. But after thinking about it I decided that it would be in my best interests to have a video record of whatever that bastard was going to do to her tomorrow night. If he really is going to whore her out I want proof.

And it isn't like I'm imposing on Clark. He's enjoying the hell out of this little spy game and I'm paying him quite well for his troubles.

I told him what I decided and he said he'd come to my office after he closed his shop to get the truck. We made plans for me to follow him to the store and set the truck up. Once we found a good location for the truck we'd go inside and plant the cameras. To avoid draining the batteries and recording a bunch of useless crap we weren't going to turn on the recorders until tomorrow afternoon.

I waited outside for him after I locked up the office. He doesn't close up his store until a half hour after I close up my office. But I needed some fresh air so I waited outside for about forty-five minutes. He pulled up and parked beside the unmarked truck I'd pulled around by the front door. He took several boxes out of his trunk and put them in the back of the truck.

He drove the truck to the bookstore. I followed in my car. I hadn't discussed with Clark how close we'd need to park the truck to the store. I pulled into the parking lot and looked around. Clark came up to my window and suggested that I ask the owner of the used car lot across the street if we could park it in the back of his lot.

I crossed the road and pulled up to the office. A rolly-polly, middle aged man came out of the office with a huge smile on his face. If I'd seen him anywhere else in the world for the first time I believe I would have known in an instant that he was a used car salesman.

I offered to pay him to let me park my truck on the back row of his lot for up to a week. He didn't understand. But it was easy money for which he didn't have to account to the IRS so he readily agreed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.